The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stop behaving like a lazy cunt. You know you owe posts. Get to it all fucking ready....

*smacks self, sighs and prepares to try to write SOMETHING*

Stop behaving like a lazy cunt. You know you owe posts. Get to it all fucking ready....

*smacks self, sighs and prepares to try to write SOMETHING*

Yeah! Go, um, do stuff!
*Pinches Luna's booty*

I just wanted to do that and that seemed perfectly reasonable excuse.

*sneaks off for her noooodles*

I so shouldn't have had that energy drink.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Hold on just a little longer. Whatever it is, it can't last. That is the one blessing of time passing: moments turn to hours, which turn to days, and to weeks, months, years.....Time never stands still, so situations must always change by necessity. This allows the bad to pass away and be forgotten. The good will last in our memories. Just hold on; survive! :rose:

"Stop you... just.. just stop. This is going to eat you from the inside out if you let it. Get off that chair and go outside, do something. Draw, write a story, play a video game. Something. Quit dwelling on it."

"Stop you... just.. just stop. This is going to eat you from the inside out if you let it. Get off that chair and go outside, do something. Draw, write a story, play a video game. Something. Quit dwelling on it."

You ok, darlin'?

No, but I will be. I have a bit of an issue with not being able to let go of things. Just need a distraction for a little while. My fists are shaking.

*sticks a martini shaker in his hands*

Yeah! Go, um, do stuff!
*Pinches Luna's booty*

I just wanted to do that and that seemed perfectly reasonable excuse.

*sneaks off for her noooodles*

I so shouldn't have had that energy drink.

Monster is da BOMB!!

*oooh I have been pinched! SWEET!*

Hold on just a little longer. Whatever it is, it can't last. That is the one blessing of time passing: moments turn to hours, which turn to days, and to weeks, months, years.....Time never stands still, so situations must always change by necessity. This allows the bad to pass away and be forgotten. The good will last in our memories. Just hold on; survive! :rose:

Tis work, my Blessing. First day back since this all began and very fucking stressful. Full house, doncha know and I have no fuckin help. But it is almost over. (Thank you Goddess) and I am mostly ok...

must stop staring at Luna's AV. I'm alternately imaging applying fun toys to that lovely backside or being forced to stare at it as she does evil things to me.

Monster is da BOMB!!

Tis work, my Blessing. First day back since this all began and very fucking stressful. Full house, doncha know and I have no fuckin help. But it is almost over. (Thank you Goddess) and I am mostly ok...

*hunts around for riding crops, flyswatters, and an assortment of other smacking implements for that tushie*

Monster is da BOMB!!

I figured it must be. But all shifts must end eventually. I've had a few days like that when I was glad I leave my guns at home. I'd probably end up in a bell tower somewhere, the way I feel sometimes.

Maybe take a couple days, if you have them to spare? There's no need to rush yourself. You're more important.

I love that job. Please hire me full time, I'm begging you! I don't want to go back there, not to the construction fields, not again, nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Heh, thanks. That made me smile.

I'm fine, or at least I will be. Just frustrated, most I've been in a looong time.

*sigh*

On the upside, lil one finally went to sleep. Think I'll take a nap. Maybe I'll feel better rested.

If you want, you can txt...
You know I'll listen. (Read?)

Go sleep, papabear.
*kisses his cheek*

I just hope I'm not part of the problem somehow....?

must stop staring at Luna's AV. I'm alternately imaging applying fun toys to that lovely backside or being forced to stare at it as she does evil things to me.

I personally am thinking that we could take turns doing evil things...because I am ALL about taking turns, sweet Rider.

*hunts around for riding crops, flyswatters, and an assortment of other smacking implements for that tushie*

Am going, am going, I promise...

*sticks out tongue at draggy*

I figured it must be. But all shifts must end eventually. I've had a few days like that when I was glad I leave my guns at home. I'd probably end up in a bell tower somewhere, the way I feel sometimes.

Maybe take a couple days, if you have them to spare? There's no need to rush yourself. You're more important.

Well, these were all I had. My sick time is out...all done. Luckily my boss is willing to give me lighter days until I can get my stress and moods under control. I just lucked out on THIS day being my first day back.

rofl, fair enough Thyri, though I've heard of a drive by bowing. I can't imagine it's efficient, but people are creative if nothing else. I just meant try a building that has plenty of levels and obstructions on it.

I had to remove my suggestions after that, not totally comfortable sharing all the thought I've put into a scenario like that. Though, fyi, a good stand of trees overlooking a road is also apparently highly sought after. Please, don't ask me why I know those things.

EDIT

On a light note, turns sounds lovely Luna ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back