Guys who like jacking off with other guys, to jack off other guys or just watch

used to do both often almost daily and do miss it . :( I also enjoyed jacking for the girls . I found out that in a group if girls some acted excited and others would try to humiliate me and guess which I found more exciting :) They demanded it of me fairly often and who was I to say no.

used to do both often almost daily and do miss it . :( I also enjoyed jacking for the girls . I found out that in a group if girls some acted excited and others would try to humiliate me and guess which I found more exciting :) They demanded it of me fairly often and who was I to say no.

I started jacking on cam for women. I once had a 3 1/2 hour masturbation session/nude chat with 2 18 year old Florida blondes when I was 22. That was a fun day. Anyways, like was saying, started jerking on cam for women, but let anybody who wanted to watch stay, which led to a lot of great things with males, females and TGs and led to my bisexual liberation

The closest Ive ever been was one night I had fallen asleep on the couch while my roommate was on the PC right beside the couch.

I woke up some time later and the lights were off, and he had the webcam turned on and was jerking himself off for some girls. I sat and watched him, he was fucking huge! Easily 9" and real thick. He looked over at one point and saw me watching, and kinda smirked...but didnt stop.

He had the mic turned off, and he asked if I wanted to come over and jerk my cock with him on cam for these girls. I thought about it for a few minutes and chickened out, but I told him I wanted to watch him jerk off for the girls.

I sat back on the couch and watched him stroke that monster of a cock, secretly wishing I could stroke it for him, or better yet suck it for him. After a few minutes, he tensed up and began shooting the largest load Ive ever seen someone shoot onto the computer desk. It was the hottest damn thing Ive ever seen. I got up and went to bed, and stroked myself to a massive orgasm thinking about watching him jerking off and cumming all over the place.

The closest Ive ever been was one night I had fallen asleep on the couch while my roommate was on the PC right beside the couch.

I woke up some time later and the lights were off, and he had the webcam turned on and was jerking himself off for some girls. I sat and watched him, he was fucking huge! Easily 9" and real thick. He looked over at one point and saw me watching, and kinda smirked...but didnt stop.

He had the mic turned off, and he asked if I wanted to come over and jerk my cock with him on cam for these girls. I thought about it for a few minutes and chickened out, but I told him I wanted to watch him jerk off for the girls.

I sat back on the couch and watched him stroke that monster of a cock, secretly wishing I could stroke it for him, or better yet suck it for him. After a few minutes, he tensed up and began shooting the largest load Ive ever seen someone shoot onto the computer desk. It was the hottest damn thing Ive ever seen. I got up and went to bed, and stroked myself to a massive orgasm thinking about watching him jerking off and cumming all over the place.

Amazing story. Thanks for sharing.

You should have taken that chance or at least jerked off while watching him

I broadcast on chaterbate and get extremely turned on knowing guys are looking at me and stroking their cocks. I love getting their comments, especally from those that say they are straight.

I masturbate

with a Lit gf on Skype. I usually edge for a long time, while she cums four or five times. Then it's my turn. I've had some incredibly intense orgasms this way.

If you wanna see a guy stroke a nice cock, there's a guy on a certain cam site right now, it's definitely one to take a look at

Was looking through some webcams today and came across two guys frotting so I immediately had to click on it. I watched as they rubbed their cocks together as they kissed before one of them took both cocks into his hand again and began stroking as the other thrust his hips forward. It was so hot that I just had to take my own cock out and beat off until I shot a huge load all over my floor (was sitting on the edge of my bed watching it)

Your stories are super hot

Please tell us more!

I occasionally go to a club and had done several public sessions, it's so hot

Last time was with a gurl Ana two guys, one guy suck like it was the end of the world

Please tell us more!

I occasionally go to a club and had done several public sessions, it's so hot

Last time was with a gurl Ana two guys, one guy suck like it was the end of the world

I wish more guys would share their stories

Very good stories, this is one of my fantasies and I have the perfect guy in mine, one of my co-workers. Subscribing.

Oh to be presented with an opportunity like that!! I wish!

I was on a cruise ship about 6 months ago and went to the steam room towards the end of the day. Nobody else was in there so I got naked and just wrapped a towel around me as I walked in. The steam felt so good I started playing with myself and ended up with an enormous hard-on.

Another guy walked in and I quickly covered myself up. He sat down right next to me and was eyeing my hard-on underneath the towel. In no time he started fondling himself through his own towel and it was obvious what we both wanted.

We both ended up pulling the towels apart and openly stroking ourselves in front of each other. I was soooooo aroused over seeing his hard-on that I finally put my hand over on his penis and started stroking it for him. He returned the favor and was jerking me off too. Evidently he was super super horny because within a couple of minutes he started tensing up and then was spewing a massive load of hot creamy cum all over my hand.

I immediately took my cum covered hand and moved it over to my penis. He lowered his hand down to fondle my scrotum as I proceeded to jerk myself off using his cum as my lubricant. It didn't take any more than 30 seconds of feeling his warm creamy cum on my cock before I started spewing my own sperm to mix with his. It was an AWESOME ejaculation.

I ended up putting my hand back onto his cock and let him enjoy the feel of our mixed jism lubricating his shaft. Shortly thereafter he left to take a shower and I just enjoyed the feel of my wettened penis soaking up the steam room.

I was on a cruise ship about 6 months ago and went to the steam room towards the end of the day. Nobody else was in there so I got naked and just wrapped a towel around me as I walked in. The steam felt so good I started playing with myself and ended up with an enormous hard-on.

Another guy walked in and I quickly covered myself up. He sat down right next to me and was eyeing my hard-on underneath the towel. In no time he started fondling himself through his own towel and it was obvious what we both wanted.

We both ended up pulling the towels apart and openly stroking ourselves in front of each other. I was soooooo aroused over seeing his hard-on that I finally put my hand over on his penis and started stroking it for him. He returned the favor and was jerking me off too. Evidently he was super super horny because within a couple of minutes he started tensing up and then was spewing a massive load of hot creamy cum all over my hand.

I immediately took my cum covered hand and moved it over to my penis. He lowered his hand down to fondle my scrotum as I proceeded to jerk myself off using his cum as my lubricant. It didn't take any more than 30 seconds of feeling his warm creamy cum on my cock before I started spewing my own sperm to mix with his. It was an AWESOME ejaculation.

I ended up putting my hand back onto his cock and let him enjoy the feel of our mixed jism lubricating his shaft. Shortly thereafter he left to take a shower and I just enjoyed the feel of my wettened penis soaking up the steam room.

OMG, I want to do that so bad. Have a dude cum on my cock and me use his cum as lube for me to jack off with. I mean I've done it with my own cum and jacked to a second orgasm but it's not the same.

Back