Make me a slut.

lonelycollegegirl

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Sep 2, 2011
Posts
470
Boyfriend out of town for the week. Home alone. Send me a message to make my cunt twitch. I'd love to cum for you on skype (voice only).
 
Last edited:
I'm amazed someone is giving you grief about this a bit.
 
Believe it's time to give you what you been lacking.
 
Stupid Skype

Unfortunately for me, skype is giving me problems to use my mic. The good things is that you are already on my contact list so you can contact me anytime you need it.

And btw, by looking at your pics i can see you are gorgeus, so i hope the video call option will be available soon for us.
 
I'm horny and home alone this Saturday night. I want someone to call me via Skype or Yahoo and make me a slut. Tell me what to do. Tell me how to touch myself. Make me beg you to let me cum. Call me names. Use me. Make me cum over and over.

I don't need the introductions or the small talk. Tell me your name if you wish to hear me moan it. Otherwise I'll call you sir, you call me a slut. Let's cum together.
I have two vibrators I like to play with. Either or both, thats for you to decide.

Any takers?

Well you are a feisty one are you not. :cool:
 
Who needs to be made into a slut? If you're a slut be proud and slut it up. I guess I don't get the passive thing.
 
I don't really see anything passive about my post at all .. lol.

You're right. I'm reacting to the general tendency among biological women to rely on a man to "bring out" their primal tendencies, which speaks to an historical passivity that always makes my blood boil.

What you're talking about is different. I didn't mean to insult you.
 
You're right. I'm reacting to the general tendency among biological women to rely on a man to "bring out" their primal tendencies, which speaks to an historical passivity that always makes my blood boil.

What you're talking about is different. I didn't mean to insult you.

Oh no worries. I'm not insulted at all, was just curious to see what/why you were thinking :)

I agree with you actually on some level
 
I want both of you ladies/sluts/ whatever to service me right now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!(Please??)
 
Helo

Hi, was going through the personals and found your post. I am Sanjay M46 years old from Bangalore India. Married for the past 16 years with a 14 yr old son. Sex life not much to talk about these days and so am here on literotica looking for an online partner to chat, share experiences roleplays and generally having fun online. My tastes vary from incestual relationships to one on one consentual sex. Am willing to explore the boundaries if am comfortable with my chat partner.

New to camming but love the intensity and sexyness of it...so love to watch you with your toys

If you are interested, do feel free to add me at [I hope to hear from you soon

Sanjay
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top