After 2016 loss, Democrats in US know they need white male voters.

white males make up 31% of the u s population.

That's almost a third of the population.

Their explicit alienation is a rather dangerous election campaign strategy, especially considering they have wives, sisters, daughters and mothers. A number of whom love them and might not be as enthusiastic to shit on them simply for their skin color/genitals left might think.

We saw that in 2016 where the "fuck whitey" campaign was so bad you couldn't even get white women to vote for the white woman.

But as the writing on the wall is reading it looks like (D)'s are going extra hard on "fuck whitey" in 2020.

Good luck with that :D
 
I think you're confusing a handful of loudmouthed activists on the Internet with the real world. Or so says this white male who will most definitely be voting Democratic.
 
Do you think they'll get more white votes by giving voting rights to incarcerated criminals?
 
No, but I do think they're smart enough to know there's no point in reasoning with people who think restoring voting rights to people who've completed their sentences = "giving voting rights to incarcerated criminals". The good news is, the crazy right makes it easier every day for us to spotlight who the real extremists are - and who they aren't.
 
No, but I do think they're smart enough to know there's no point in reasoning with people who think restoring voting rights to people who've completed their sentences = "giving voting rights to incarcerated criminals". The good news is, the crazy right makes it easier every day for us to spotlight who the real extremists are - and who they aren't.




There's no dealing with extreme left or right, so why bother. Middle American all want basically the same things, it's a shame congress has other ideas. Please don't sell me your TDS, don't need it. I think most americans are fine with people who have served their time to society are fine with restoring their voting rights. It's pretty short sided of you to assume all republicans of off the scale right/ I think middle democrats and republicans have a lot in common.
 
Back
Top