Sister comes home(CLOSED)

The way Stacey rolled them over so skillfully was a sign of how experienced she was. When she was on top she started bouncing up and down on his big cock instantly. His hands instinctively went to her big ass that he grabbed and squeezed firmly. Once she moaned to him to use her he began thrusting his hips up into her. The force of his thrusts caused her to lean down and her perky tits ended up right on his face. He took one of their nipples into his mouth and started sucking on it while pounding her tight cunt.
 
"Oh Fuck Yeah Matty!" Stacey cried loudly. It felt so good she didn't care. She leaned into Matt's ear and asked "what if mom catches us? do you fantasize about fucking her too?"
 
It was almost as if his sister could sense his deepest fantasies. When she asked if he ever fantasized about fucking their mother he let her nipple out of his mouth and looked at her. He has in fact fantasized about that: when he would see his mother doing yoga, in her bikini, one time he ever walked in on her naked. “Yes...” Matt confesses softly to his sister wondering how she’d react to her pervy brother’s confession.
 
Stacey rocked back hard into him and groaned deeply satisfied.

"You should do it" she hissed. "Listen to her in there, she loves it and Dad's not nearly as big as you." Her face suddenly stiffened as she caught herself giving up too much info.
 
It was now very obvious to Matt at how naughty his sister was. He didn’t need to ask Stacey what she meant by that because from what she just said and her earlier comment he was able to piece things together. “I wouldn’t even know how to approach her about. You seem to know our parents better than I do so you should help make it happen tomorrow.” Matt just blurted our wondering if she’s help him out.
 
Stacey slowed her rocking on his cock as they steadily enjoyed the sensation of being together.

"I bet if she just saw this thing (she emphasized by jerking her hips up and down) she would be all over it!" she said watching her brother's face light up. "Just wait for dad to go to work and walk in on her in the shower with a full on hard on and see what happens. What is the worst thing that can happen? If she tells you to get lost I will suck you off twice," she offered half joking.
 
Just the thought of that combined with the incredible sensation of his sister’s pussy sent Matt over the edge and for the second time he was pumping Stacey’s pussy full of his cum. He thrust his hips up and pushed so deep inside of her as he came. Such a big load filled her tight pussy and leaked out around his thick cock. “Fuckk!!” He groaned as he pumped her full of his cum.

“If you think she’ll go for it I’ll do it.” Matt said after coming down from his orgasm. Then he pulled out and moved Stacey off of him. Matt wasn’t done with her though, his cock was still rock hard and he moved Stacey onto her hands and knees and moved behind her slipping his long dick back into her creampied pussy. He started groaning deeply due to how sensitive his cock was. Their bodies once a gain clapping together. His cum and her juices running down their thighs and soaking the bed beneath them.
 
Stacey was more than willing to accept her brother but damn. "I may need mom to take a turn tonight" she laughed as he mounted her and brought her laugh into a grown as he was as hard as ever.

"Alexa must be making you crazy with this libido and that hot little body not giivng you any" Stacey asked with her head down.
 
Matt’s eyes were glued to the sight of his massive cock sliding in and out of his sister’s tight pussy. His shaft coated in a milky white coating of his cum and Stacey's juices, her ass cheeks jiggling each time he thrusted deep inside of her and their bodies met. Matt grabbed Stacey’s hair and pulled her back and spoke in her ear “This pussy is making me forget all about Alexa.” He then kissed her deeply.
 
"Don't you wish it was her you were fucking? Not your old loser sister?" Stacey asked with a hint of inferiority as her situation came into view. Here she was, fucking her brother in her parents house, with no job, no boyfriend.

Suddenly "what the fuck are you doing?" roared from the doorway as their father stood naked with a full hard on. "Matthew stop!" he cried and pulled Matt back from Stacey.

"Oh God bill no!" mom said rushing into the room.

The older man looked at Stacey, naked on the bed and held the young man by his shoulders. "What the fuck is wrong with you? Fucking your sister?" the older man roared.

"Bill stop it!" Nancy said trying to pry his hands off her son. She did not miss the size of Matty as she struggled with her husband. "They probably over heard you fucking me and couldn't help themselves" she said trying to calm the man.
 
Matt from when he heard his father’s voice. He was then pulled off of Stacey and when his cock was pulled from her pussy, a river of white from his previous two loads flowed out on onto the bed. Matt stumbles backwards and ended up on the ground covering his erection from his parents. He didn’t know what to say he thought he was dead.

Heading what his mother said he decided to go along with that. “Yes how could we help ourselves when the sound of you two fucking filled the house!”
 
Mother moved to him and knelt putting her arm over his back..

"There there dear" she said as though he were ten.

Stacey slowly closed her legs as she studied her father and his full wet erection. He did not waste his time looking at Matt while his precious daughter lay splayed on the bed. He had not seen her since Parent's weekend and his body reacted so.

"Welcome home slut" he hissed at Stacey.

She smiled and said "but I am your slut daddy." with the arrogant cockiness of a woman who knows a man cannot deny her.

Nancy sighed into Matt's ear, "don't be shy baby, it's nothing I haven't seen before" trying to coax him up from the floor. The fact her naked breasts and hard nipples were pressing into his back certainly kept him at full strength.
 
Matt felt very awkward in this situation being caught fucking his sister by his parents. He didn’t even glance at the bed towards Stacey and his father but kept his eyes towards the ground. His mother started to comfort him and her bare breasts were pressing against his back. She got him up off the ground and he used his hands to push himself up meaning his erect cock was now uncovered and since he turned when he stood up it was pointing right at his mother. He was looking her up and down oogling her naked body. His massive cock was nearly touching her. He was several inches longer than his father and definitely thicker as well.
 
"My word Bill look at this!" mother said exasperated.

Bill looked away from his little girl and saw his son with the biggest cock he had ever seen.

"You fucked my sweet princess with that?" he said as his wife turned and stared daggers at him.

"Well your right Bill, I better handle this, and leave you to your princess" she said as she smiled back at Matt and said "lets go talk in your room baby". With her arm around him They both looked back from the door as Stacey watched them go. Bill was fixated on his princess.

"Hey daddy" came from behind them as Stacey nearly giggled with delight.
 
This was all happening very fast for Matt. He was now being led out of the room by his mother and he wondered what laid ahead for the two of them. Matt looked back at Stacey before hey disappeared out of the room. “Am I in trouble?” Matt asked softly as his mother was leading him away from Stacey’s room.
 
His mother stopped near her door and listened. The sound of Stacey was clear as her husband had clearly started something with her.

"Come in here" mom said as she opened the door of the dark room and turned. to face him. Her eyes went from his down to his hard on nearly brushing her dark brown bush. "I am not Stacey but I can certainly make you feel good" she said as if from a dream as her hand wrapped around the forbidden offering.
 
Matt’s jaw dropped when he heard what his mother said and felt her hand on his hard cock. At first he was speechless he just looked down seeing his own mother’s hand on his massive erection then up her naked body to her face. “Yes please!” He said almost begging her to continue. He reached out and pleaded his hand on her big juicy ass and have it a firm squeeze pulling her closer to him in the process.
 
"Oh Matty I have wanted to come to you for so long. Now you are of age I hope..." her words trailed off as her hand started working his hard cock. She brought both hands to it and pulled and pushed as he instinctively began humping her hands.

"Oh you're so horny just like me" she cooed as she looked up into his face. "What can I give you baby? What can momma do for you?" she sighed.
 
Hearing his mother say that she wanted him for so long almost made the teenager cum in her hands. The extreme taboo nature of this encounter was a huge turn on, Matt felt like he was bigger and harder then usual. His hips moving in rhythm with his mother’s hands, his pre cum coating her fingers and being smeared along his shaft by them.

“What have you been wanting to do with me all these years? Show me..” Matt said followed by a soft pleasure filled sigh.
 
Mom smiled at her son as he asked that question every son secretly wants to ask.

“What have you been wanting to do with me all these years?..." he said and her mind flashed with every fantasy, every lonely moment of arousal unsatisfied by dad. Seeing her little man grown up, watching his sister and her like an animal seeking prey only to disappear into his room and satisfy what society tells him is wrong.

"I have wanted" she says slowly and softly as her tongue wets her lips, "to feel you want me, have to have me, need to be inside me, inside mom." her eyes rolled back as the words alone sent tremors through her. "I have wanted you as much as your father wanted Stacey, and more." Her face and tone are growing more serious, more desperate.

"Matthew, do you want me? Do you want to be inside me?" she asks.
 
Matt couldn’t believe he was hearing his own mother say these things to him. Each word she spoke about wanting him made his cock throb in her hands. Matt nodded after she asked the final question. “Yes I want to be inside of you mom! I’ve thought about it so much!” He confessed to her feeling so good to say it out loud. “Please let me inside of you!”
 
The smile that came over her face was sinful.

"Why didn't you ever ask? Or just take me?" she said releasing her grip on him. "I would never have denied your need."

She went to the bed and sat on the edge. "Now Matty, tell momma how you imagined it. You know, when it was late at night and you were in the bed and it (here eyes looked down at his throbbing cock) was hard. I was just a few feet away. What did you imagine doing to me?" her words were like a drug as he looked and listened.

"It's OK Matty" she said softly, "I am not going to tell your deepest, darkest incestuous fantasies, "I am going to make them come true, no matter what they are."
 
When his mother moved to sit on the edge of the bed Matt’s eyes went down to her bare, wet, glistening pussy while she talked to him. He didn’t need to stroke his cock to keep it hard the aight of his naked mother and the way she was talking to him was more than enough to keep him at full erection.

“Well..” he started to confess his fantasy to his mother. “I would think of you coming into my room in the middle of the night. You’d wake me up by sucking my cock. To keep me quiet you would sit your pretty pussy on my mouth. Then we both came from pleasuring each other you would have me fuck you and cum inside of you as much as I wanted..” his cheeks were red from confessing his dirty secret to his mother.
 
Mom smiled and then stood up motioning for him to get into his bed. as he did she went and turned off the lights.. The door was slightly open, and she left it like that.

She came to the bed with the moonlight being enough for them to see each other. She leaned over and kissed his cheek and said "we have to be quiet or we will wake you father." and before Matt could even think the blanket was back and his mother was straddling him. Her mouth took his cock as it slid into her mouth her knees rested above each shoulder and she eased her hairy wet lips down for him. She let him rise to take her, to taste her as she let his hips thrust into her mouth.
 
It all happened so fast. Matt ended up laying on the bed and the lights were turned off. Then before he knew it she was on top of him with her lips wrapped around his massive cock and her pussy on his face. Matt groaned out against his mother’s wet pussy as she started sucking him off. Then he started to run his tongue along her lips savoring his mother’s juices. Just like he fantasizes about when he jerked off, but now it was happening for real.
 
Back
Top