Barn party (kililia & Homerun2611 ONLY)

Kililia

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 29, 2011
Posts
9,417
As tradition, in her village, as females turn age to bare children they are sent to a party to mingle. Something that everyone look forward to find love and future husband. It was when they be allowed to be exposed to meeting future potential husband and make marriage contract to ensure a future.

The building was simple but the decoration was amazing, Flora had been looking forward to finding her future soulmate.The music and everyone was in their best clothes as they enjoyed the drink and dances. Except for Flora, to her shock, her nightmare came true, none of the young men wanted to talk to her. the girls glance or pointed as they snickered at her. After hours of this torture, she snuck away, behind the massive barn, the music blasting. She sat on a block of hay and began to cry as she wanted to go home.
 
Danforth (Danny) Fitzgerald, was 40 years old, he had moved to the village to get away from the bustle of the city. He still had an office downtown, but he rarely went there. He sat on the boards of several companies, and he monitored his investments in those businesses, but with over $300 million in net worth, and a checking account with over $5 million, he had independent wealth and the means to buy what he desired. He purchased a large lot and built a mansion, secluded and appointed exactly as he desired, equipped to let him live out his desires, all he lacked was the woman.

He had received a preview of the girls that would be there tonight, he knew instantly who he wanted. $1,000 to each of the young men attending had assured that she would go unapproached. He saw the heartbreak in her eyes, and smiled as she walked out, headed to the barn. A lamb headed to slaughter. He let her sit there for a bit, her self esteem plummeting. Finally he slipped out the back and entered the barn, he smiled, he knew he was good looking, and he knew she was exactly where he wanted her.

"Flora, I am Danforth Fitzgerald..." He walked over and took out his pocket square, he wiped away her tears. "....there is no reason to cry, you are a beautiful women, the only women there capable of securing my interest...which is not easy....you have been chosen Flora...you have been chosen by me...and that my dear, is the best thing that has ever happened to you. However, there are few things, I need to be sure of before we progress....now stand up and turn around, I am going to remove your dress."
 
Flora jumped out of her skin as he approached her to boldly. She was both shock and relieved after all she wanted have a husband yet never imagine that he be over a two decade older. All the other guys at the party was her she except for the man that picked her.

She slowly stood up and turn around, she hesitated a moment before removing her dress. She stood before him in her thong and bra both unsure and scared.

She was unawared that her chosen husband had already contacted her family and paied them to mind their own business. He offered pay debt to the farm in exchange of certain priveledge, such as personal exam, anal sex, early marriage and knock up as quickly work on built a family early.
 
He had plans for her, she was young, fertile, but there was a pivotal requirement. He placed his hands on her shoulders and spun her to face him. He looked into her eyes. "Your body is beautiful, as is your face, you will make and acceptable wife...if...." He took is fingers, and brought them to her lips and licked them. He doubted she was aroused, but she would learn to be, her body would be taught to crave him worship him, but those were lessons for tomorrow, and the tomorrow after that.

His fingers wet, he slid them down inside the little triangle of fabric at the front of her thong, the whisp of fabric barely concealing her sex. He slid inside of her folds, stil dry, and he was slightly disappointed. "You will learn to be wet for me...constantly....but that is okay tonight, for now, I need to understand if you are acceptable to me...I have been promised, but I need to know for myself...and his wet fingers slid inside her tender cunt, until he felt it...the sweet resistance of virginity. He smiled, "you are pure...untouched, which means I will accept you...and make you mine...." He would do more, enjoy her, but this was the beginning of her training, and they would go slow....he liked to break them in slow, but completely.
 
Flora was shocked at his boldness but stayed still as he had chosen her. She gasps as she felt him touche her fold for the first time. She gulp as she was afraid as she knew some men broke the rules and knock up the girl before the wedding. She tried to stay still, shaking like a leaf.

She let out a small cry as he push his finger inside her. She whimpered as he slid it till he felt her hymen, she was scare unsure what to do or say to him.

Her legs felt weak under her and she almost fell down. She looks down blushing as he help her sit on the block of hay as he smiled proudly of her.
 
He was pleased, very pleased. He sat her down, "lean back on your arms, there is something else. I am glad you are a virgin, very pleased." He felt his cock harden at the thought of deflowering her on their wedding night. He wanted to follow the rules, because the anticipation of taking her sweet cherry was almost as tantalizing as the act itself.

With her leaned back, he slid the lacy pink thong down over her hips, "lift your legs up for me, show me what will be mine." He could see the fear and doubt on her face, but he only smiled. "You will enjoy what I do to you, I promise, as long as you obey what I say, I know what you should like and how to treat you, you just have to obey your husband to be".

He saw a little smile on her face, and he went down on one knee. He leaned in and brought his mouth to the opening of her virgin cunt, kissing up and down her pussy lips, until he saw the beads of nectar appear. He slid his tongue inside and tasted, then lapped at her honey, teasing her pussy lips as he coaxed her clit from under its hood. He smiled as he liked what he tasted. Young, fresh virginal pussy. He brought his mouth down, and tickled her taint with his tongue, then her little pink pucker, and then pressed his tongue inside of her ass. "Mmmm" he moaned. One more lap up of her pink, now wet satiny slit, and one more set of small circles on her ever swelling clit and he was done.

He stood back up....and slit her panties back and watched as her wet spread twat, soaked them through. "You pussy is untouched, delicious, as is your ass...that is how I wanted you, the only way I would take you. You have pleased me Flora...you are worthy of my desire. I hope your sweet little cunt, enjoyed its introduction to my talents. There is plenty more where that came from...I will make you scream in pleasure, beg me for more...but that is for later...I think we have some paperwork to take care of...and a wedding date to set."
 
Flora looked up nervously at her husband hungry eyes but she still obeyed him as a proper wife. She found herself moaning as she felt his mouth on her pussy. She squirm and moaned louder and louder as he tasted her untouched pussy.she cried out in pleasure as he ate her pussy like a starving man.

She slowly stood up, blushing as her husband dressed her up and guided her to the car. She sat beside him as he drove to the church and schedule the wedding for a few months. Flora signed to document and blushed as the priest congratulated them.

The priest smiled at her:" the wedding will be set in 12 months, as we have many wedding already scheduled before...as a man, I understand carnal desire...but as a good Christian girl, you must save yourself for your wedding night" * he held Flora hand and smiled* " you now belong to this man and as his woman,you have duties to fulfill as a future wife. Though you must be pure on your wedding night. There are still ways to be a good wife,Flora. Your husband to be is allowed to use your mouth and asshole for his need." * He join their hands* " a woman duty is in providing her husband pleasure selflessly. Your husband need must always come first and be forgiven for his sin and weak moment." The priest made sure to make Flora understand her husband could do no wrong before letting them leave his office once the contract was signed*

She was red as she left the church as she quietly followed her husband to the car. She look at her feet as he drove them to the house the had build a bit isolated from the village.
 
Last edited:
Danforth took her by the arm as they walked out of the church. 'A year!', he thought to himself, well, it was what it was. He made sure she was a perfect lady as they left the building, as in public his wife would be the perfect lady, dress, make-up, heels. The absolute vision of a lady. As they got into his car, he opened the door for her, helped her inside, and treated her as a lady. "When we are in public, this is how I expect you to look, if I want something else, I will let you know what I need, remember what the priest said?" He said no more and they drove home in silence. Occasionally he would reach over to slide his hand up and down her leg, or take his fnger and outline her lips, as he did, he would smile, and whisper softly, while looking her directly in the eyes, "MINE". Soon they arrived at his mansion, her new home.

106_Exterior-Front.jpg


As he opened the door to the lavish home, he looked at her, and smiled, "All of this is yours, as long as you learn to fulfill your womanly duties as the priest said...."

https://encrypted-tbn0.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRriiXkGgw79s53FIM1mMe9df6kLCcIgFWCmQvRK5TH5Kv4gp_S

"I hope you listened carefully to what the priest... They will be checking your hymen regularly until the wedding to make sure that I have followed the rules of this engagement. But they will also ask me, if you have fulfilled your obligations to me? Do you understand, your mouth and ass, are now dedicated to my pleasure...." He took her back to his living room and removed the tray that sat on the upholstered coffee table and then he sat down.

elegant-living-room7.jpg


He looked at her. "I want you to slowly strip for me, let me enjoy my fiance, show me your charms, the tools that you will use to please me...and then I want you to crawl up on that table and get on all fours for inspection....do you understand....I will decide what I want to enjoy, and we will begin our lessons...oh and for now, you can call me Sir or Master...whichever you prefer, and in public Daniel....are you ready?" He looked at her, ready to enjoy his new possession!
 
Flora blushed and nodded;" yes sir..." * She was in awe of their household but knew now he expected her to submit when he desire her mouth and her ass to him.*

Flora was scared of such activities but she did not date defy her husband wishes even though she did not desire to anal sex. She wondered if every women at the party would be going to their husband house for sex like her.
 
Danforth liked the young girl, he had chosen her. God knows he wanted to enjoy her, take her every way possible, but he did not enjoy hurting a woman, quite the opposite, he wanted them to delight and learn to covet things they never imagined, to trust him completely, and learn how much a woman could enjoy turning herself over to a man truly dedicated to her pleasure and expanding her sexual horizons.

She was thinking something, there was something wrong, he could tell, he just wasn't sure what? "Flora, what's wrong? I thought you would be delighted about the life I could give you, and I hoped what I did earlier, would begin to allow you to understand the pleasure I could give to your body. We can end this right now, but if you have reservations, I need to know. Do you not want to become my wife, and provide for my needs at the priest described?"
 
Flora glance at her husband nervously: "Nothing...its not that! I am proud to be your wife...just when you ask me call you sir...its like...you dont see me like your wife..." *She was hoping that she not be rejected by her husband by using such term to distance their bond as a couple*

She gulp as she approached him : " i want to be a good wife and allow you pleasure" *She began to slowly to undress before his eyes before she kneel before her husband. She undid his pants and clumsily to take his cock in her mouth, sucking slowly. She gag most of the time but she still manage to make him hard. She wipe his cock before guiding his massive erection to her ass. She bend over the couch as she parted her legs: " please deflower my asshole, dear husband" *She honestly always dreamed it be in their master bedroom but did not dare make a request as she was used to be rejected*
 
He smiled at the sweet girl, he made sure his voice was gentle as he spoke. “You are right, I want you to feel close, desire intimacy with me. You may refer to me as Daniel, and as your feelings grow, as love or lover or even Daddy, as I will you call you love and lover as well, although I also like the pet name kitten, if that suits you?”

He appreciated her clumsy and naive attempts to service him orally, before she took his cock, shining covered in her saliva, wiping it, before leading his throbbing head to her tight little pucker. “Please deflower my asshole, dear husband” she simply and submissively requested.

He looked around, and although he enjoyed her displaying herself like this to him, submitting her naked form for his arousal and enjoyment, he knew this was not what he should do, not this first time.

He pulled her small hand off his large and rigid phallus. He then reached down and swept her up into his arms. “Kitten, We are going to my bed, correction, our bed. We are going to cover my cock in lube, so that we can both enjoy how I use your asshole. When I fuck you, my goal is always to arouse you, give you anal and vaginal orgasms. I want to feel you cum, and feel how much you enjoy my prickk”.

He climbed the massive staircase, her tightly held in his arms. He opened the double doors, carrying her inside. “Welcome to your new bedroom my love, this is now ours to enjoy!”

92cdd3c5242e1dab19cb47e6fdf4841e.jpg
 
Flora was surprised as Daniel actions as he gently took her hand and pulled her up. She gasps as he pick her up in his arms like in the fairy tails that she read as a child. She blushed as he looked at her while carrying her in his arms towards their bedroom. She always dreamed of this kind of romantic husband but did not dare hope.

She blushed profusely as he walked into their bedroom:" it's so beautiful..." *She never imagine such a beautiful bedroom in her life*

She looked up at him as he gently set her on their bed. She hesitated before sliding under the sheets. She was unsure how to proceed since it was her first time:" I swear,to be a good,obedient wife and mother to our children"
 
He smiled, happy, "I'm so happy you like it, enjoy it...I built this for my wife, where we would make love, I would fill you with child, where we would make each other feel incredible." He was dying to make love to her, and he was also dying to take her virgin ass, but he was patient, he knew the more he could excite her, the better it would feel for both of them when he deflowered her virgin ass.

He let her watch, as he completely undressed, his sculpted muscular frame, his throbbing cock, he wanted her to see how much he desired her, how his body wanted her. He slid in beside her, and leaned down kissing her, softly at first, then deeper and more passionately. Pushing his hand down between her thighs, pushing up into her folds, and pressing in, as he kisses you, romantically, passionately, wanting you to feel like a woman, desired, wanting! Whispering, "I want to make your pussy come alive, feel such need". He works his fingers inside of her, massaging her pussy until he feels her juices flow, her moaning into his kisses, their tongues dancing.

As she got wetter and wetter he coaxed her clit out from its hood, and began to massage it, more intensely as he progressed, them now kissing passionately. Finally, breaking, "Are you happy Kitten...does your body feel good...because I can't hold back much longer...I want to fuck your ass!" He grabbed the lube on the counter, and squeezed it out on his finger...bringing his finger down he began to tease and play with her little pink pucker, feeling her hips grind, and finally pressing inside to prepare her...."Now Kitten, I want you to lube my cock so I can take you!"
 
Flora eyes widen in shock as her husband began to undress, he had such a beautiful body. It's was shocking to see with a full erection, it was intimidating. She was lost for words at the sight of his powerful erection which made her blush.she watch him slide in their bed and began returning his kisses nervously as she was unsure if she was doing it correctly. She open her legs widen, squirming as he teased her pussy.

She moaned into his kisses as she squirm wet and aroused at his touch.she nodded nervously:" yes husband...please fill my asshole with your huge cock...please bless me with your powerful seed, husband"

She took the lube and place some in her hand and began to slowly stroke his cock as she look up at him with love and trust:" please use my asshole, till, I can no longer can walk and your hunger and satisfied, dear husband"

She blushed as her husband lay on top of her as he raised her legs above his shoulder. She gulp as he whispered to always tighten her asshole before he penetrated her asshole. She nodded as she tighten her ass as she look up in his eyes:" please use my asshole till your needs are satisfied,husband..." * She believed that agood marriage lasted as a woman learn to submit to her husband needs.
 
He smiled as she took the lube and poured it on her hands and began to rub it up and down his cock. Working his head, he began to moan, "Mmmmm, yes kitten lather my cock up, play with the head, and cover my shaft completely....mmm.....yess, stroke it...lather my balls as well...mmmm, fuck that feels good...so good." He loved how her hands worked him, he enjoyed more how she stared at his manhood, her new toy, although he was sure it was intimidating as well.

He didn't realize she misunderstood his comments, his advice was to tighten up her ass and then release it at the last minute so she could most easily take him. Her body was beautiful, just delicious as he pulled her legs up. "You are gorgeous, I can't believe how much I desire you. Desire this!" Positioned down in front of her, he lifted her legs up, lifting her ass up off the bed almost a foot and then spreading her legs. He leaned down, and teased her slit and clit one more time with his tongue, priming her pump, and getting her honey flowing once again. He spread her legs, "Keep your ass tight" and he lowered his tongue, tickling her taint, and rimming her ultra tightly squeezed asshole. "Mmmm, lover your ass is so sweet...." He lowered her back down, positioning his throbbing, swollen head right at her opening. Splitting her legs wide, and beginning to just enter his target, "....now listen, you have done a great job of holding tight, but I am going to enter you, and as I do, relax, let me push inside, once I am in, your body will relax and let me, and as I work, I will play with your amazing little clit...so get ready, ready, relax".. and he pushed steadily inside hearing her gasp, but not stopping until he felt her ring relax and let him glide in...taking her virgin, gorgeous, young asshole!
 
Flora tried not to giggle as he appeared enjoying her touch as she played with his cock. There was something arousing at watching his cock twitch as he groaned with need to be inside her body. She lay back and did not struggle as he positioned her on their bed, looking up nervously as her husband was quite hung. She threw back her head as she moans in pleasure as he teased her pussy making her wet for him: "oooohhh...yyyeeeessssss....aaahhhhhh...god.......mmmmore...yesss.....aaahhhh!!"

She obeyed as she tighten her ass as her husband commanded to be so right away. She giggled as he teased her asshole, it felt odd a bit as he used his tongue. She look down at back at her nervously as he aim his throbbing swollen head against her entrance. She nervously nodded at her husband: Yes , husband...i do my best, husband"

Her eyes bulged as she felts the head of his cock pushed up her asshole, stretching it for the first time. She let out a gasps as she clung to her husband helplessly, looking up helplessly: " big...its...big...hus...band...aaarrrghhh" *She hissed as he slowly pushed into her asshole, she force a nervous smile. She whimpered as he seem stuck in her asshole halfway as she could not seem to fit his girth. She let out a cry as her husband thrust forward till he impaled her for the first time.

She look up in tears at her husband as he finally manage impale her for the first time: "aaarrrrghhh...i...i...love...you....husband...please use...my asshole...as...you seee...fit..."
 
Her ankles in his hands, he spread her beautiful straightened legs into a spectacular V. “Jesus Kitten you are gorgeous, and your ass is amazing, tight, mmmm, you are gripping and taking my prick so good”.

His body was on fire as he picked up his pace, feeding his massive length deeper and deeper, harder inside of her. She was his, and his desire for her knew no bounds “Oh baby fuck me, fuck that amazing ass of yours, Oh god I want you!” He took her, feucked her ass over and over, wanting it, owning it. Finally letting her legs down, finding the perfect fucking rhythm as his thumb reached for and found her clit. Her pussy still wet he began to massage it. “I know it hurt a bit originally, but now I’ve got you, your clit is so swollen for me, I am going to make you, me, us feel so good...fuck me me kitten, fuck your husband!”
 
Flora look at her husband embarrassed as he parted her legs in a " V ".she blushed as he stated how tight her ass felt around his cock. She gasps and hissed as he began to thrusts in nd out her asshole. She was shock that he manage fit his master cock in her ass. She look up in tears as he pound In and out her ass.

She looked up helplessly but with trust and love as he began thrusts in and out her asshole. God it felt so big and raw as he thrusted deep in her ass. She pray that she was doing in correctly as she knew nothing about sex. The friction brought fresh tears to her eyes:" oh God...your Soo big...inside me,husband"

She clung to him, helplessly as he chose a pace that suited his needs:" yess....more...don't...don't stop..." * She clung to him as she allow him chose the pace as took charge in bed.

She was shock as he began pleasure her, she blushed as she got yet, it was a mix pain and pleasure
 
Slowing his thrusts, enjoying every inch of her incredible tightness, his cock relished the pleasures her asshole provided. Her young, gorgeous body spread and available to him, it would be very hard to last a year without one night, driving his cock and plundering her tender cunt.

Now his eyes were on hers, only occasionally closing as he moaned in ecstasy. He began to run his thumb up and down her ever, more wet slit, so perfect, pink, and needy. Up and down, up and down he ran his thumb, pushing ever harder into her folds and feeling her juices slide over his hand. "Baby, you are just perfect right now...I love watching you get taken by me...you body is spectacular, and I love your legs open and spread for me.

Her nipples were rock hard, and her little cunt quivered to his touch, sliding his thumb up inside, he sawed in and out, just as he did with his hard and throbbing cock. His body was on fire, whe was a sensory and visual spectacular right now and he just wanted to enjoy it. Fucking her with his cock and thumb, massaging her clit with his index finger, he just let them both build.

"Kitten, I want you to play with your breasts and nipples for me...tease them, pinch them give me a little show...and give yourself pleasure....how do you like me owning both of your sexy, sexy holes?"
 
Flora was still unused to his massive cock as it stretches her wider than she imagine possible. She was grateful he was not brutal for her first anal. She looked up at him, blushing and wincing as she try get used as he slide back up her tight rear.

She gasps as he began to play with her clit and fold making her wet for him, it was pleasurable: " i love...that you...arrrghhhh....own ....my ...holes....arrrghhh...husband..."
She played with her nipple, gently squeeze them making her cry out: " please..use my asshole...whenever...you desire it...husband...i...arrrghhh...love feeling...gggrrrr...helpless...to your...massive cock..."
 
He was looking down, enjoying her as she responded to his every request. Playing with her nipples, looking into eyes that were solely dedicated on pleasing him. "It is all right to be selfish my love, I enjoy you being pleasured..." He slipped two fingers inside her tight pussy, fucking her, feeling her juices flowing over his fingers, smiling as he thrusts harder and harder, his thumb working her clit. Feeling her push into him, taking him deeper but increasing the pressure on her swollen clit.

"I am getting close my love, your ass, just swallows and eats my cock, pleasuring me to no end...oh fucking God, you are wonderful....I love you...but I am so hard...I so need to cum...please try to cum with me!"

She feels his cock taking her, pounding her, his fingers fucking her, her clit being teased to no end. He rolls back his head, shutting his eyes, arching his back and driving into you! "Oh fuck me, Kitten!"
 
Flora gasps as he shoved his long fingers into her pussy, shock as he fingered her deep and fasts. Her body tense up as she was getting wet for him wet hissed as he pounded up her tight ass. She was between pain in pleasure feeling full by her husband. She blushed and was shock as he revealed that he loved her. She grit her teeth as she try keep up with her husband demanding pace, tears streaming down her face as he drilled her asshole like a madman.

She clung to him helplessly and whispered: " i...love...you, husband...please cum...inside my holes..." *She wince as her pussy was getting wet by his fingering : " please..i wanna bare you children"
 
He saw the tears and slowed, he was so close, and he so enjoyed her tight ass. She had applied a ton of lube, but this was her first time. He felt her ass grip him, vise like and strangling, but such sweet pain.

He loved how much she wanted to please him, and he believed her as he heard her plead, " i...love...you, husband...please cum...inside my holes..." How could he possibly refuse, and he didn't, grabbin her firmly he drove in one last thrust, "Yes, baby, yes...I...I'mm....Oh Fuck, I'm cumming...and his body spasmed and he felt the massive release from the deepest part of his balls.

He filled her ass, and felt his cum slide back and drip down his cock and ball. Then he stopped and just held himself there, giving her that amazing full feeling. All attention now was on her pussy, her clit and feeling her release too. "You have pleased me, but to completely please me, I need to feel you...cum to me Kitten, please your husband...I want to feel you cum on my cock!"
 
Flora was grateful as her husband slowed the pace to give her time to adjust to his girth. She tighten her ass around his cock like a vice as he grip her ass before he ram into her and cried out as he came. She was startled by the sensation of him exploding in her asshole. It was shocking how much he unloaded in her ass till it overflowed.

She gasps as she felt his hands on her pussy, she squirm under him:" oohh. God... What's
..oh shit...ohh...aahhh" * she screamed as she came hard before collapsing under him,panting*
 
Back
Top