The Aging Hockey Star (closed for teazme)

Tommy headed into Ally's bedroom, hoping his fears were wrong, that he had misinterpreted her words. He dressed slowly, partly trying to figure out what happened, but also hoping she would come in and want to stop him, that she couldn't bare to see him leave.

However, she never came in, never said a word to try to stop him. Soon, he was dressed and came out, he looked over at her, but saw her look away. He wants to go see her, but he feels so foolish, how had he let himself believe she was actually falling in love with him. He had just been safe, and no man wants that to be the reason a woman is with him. If he didn't make her feel things, desires she had never felt before, she should go find someone who did.

He tried to smile at her, but she didn't look up, obviously wanting him to leave. As he opened the door, he finally turned, choked up himself, despite being a man who virtually never cried, "I hope you figure out and find what you are looking for....what you truly desire...take care Ally..." He felt his throat close, and was not about to make a bigger fool of himself than he already had....he closed the door behind him and went across the hall, opening a door to an apartment that suddenly felt overwhelmingly lonely. He kept the lights off and went in and just laid down in the dark. Maybe sleep would help him figure out...how he had misread this so bad....but when he closed his eyes, all he saw was Sam...and that made him about want to throw up. All he could do was think, "how could she have possibly felt more for him than me?"
 
Ally cries as she hears the door close behind Tommy. She sobs uncontrollably, she wants to run to Tommy and tell him she doesn't want Sam, she wants Tommy. Ally cries until she has no more tears to cry. She sits on her couch, not noticing the time going passed her, not noticing the evening slowly fade to late night to early morning. She just sits there.

Finally Ally goes and starts to walk to Tommy's apartment, she makes it half way there then stops, she still doesn't know what to say to him. She knows she has one chance to get this right. Nodding her head she finishes the walk to Tommy's apartment. She knocks on the door, finally realizing how early in the morning it is and hoping he isn't asleep.
 
He only got up from the couch long enough to put on a t-shirt and shorts, and grab a throw blanket and pillow. He realized as he did, how many nights he and Ally had now been together, something he had better reconcile may not happen again. However, at least tonight, he had no desire to sleep in his bed alone, so the couch would do, he could afgord one night with a bad back.

He grabbed a beer, but drank maybe three sips. Maybe it as emotional exhaustion, but he fell asleep hard. It was early, when he woke up, the wee hours, but he got up. He needed to work out, let his body release his frustration. He just peeled off his shirt when he heard the door knock. “Who the hell?” He muttered, and he stumbled to the door. “Ally? Do you want to come in?” He completely forgot that he was 99% naked...
 
Ally looked at Tommy like he was the only man on this planet. "yes please let me in so we can talk." Ally stands up and goes into Tommy's apartment, she still doesn't know what to say, only that she wants to fix everything between them. Ally sits down on Tommy's couch and looks at him, "I dont know how to say all of this, but, I know you think the only reason I am with you is because you wouldn't cheat on me. However, that is the furthest thing from the truth." Ally adjusts and looks at Tommy, "You are one of the best things to have happened to me."

"I enjoy spending time with you and you make me laugh. You are so sweet and kind and loving and you didn't push me before we had sex." Ally looks up at Tommy, hoping he understands what she is trying to say.
 
At first he just looked at her, soaked her in, up and down. God, she was so cute, beautiful, wonderful, he could barely stand it. She could break his heart.

Tommy lets her in. He is crazy about her, even though they haven’t known each other long, she might be “the one”. But it needs to be both ways, maybe it is the competitor in him, or just that he is the type of man that needs a woman to feel a certain way.

“I am glad I make you happy, and safe and good. But I’m sorry, I want it all. Somehow I need to ferl that I drive a level of passion and desire you’ve never felt before. That you’ve never met a msn you wanted more. Maybe it is because I have been cheated on, I don’t know. But if you can’t honestly tell me that? I would rather end it now tjan feel I didn’t wuite measure up in something so critical. Is that the passion and desire you feel for me?”
 
Ally listens to Tommy tell her needs to inspire passion in her. She gazes up at him, "of course you inspire passion in me. That has never been in doubt." Ally looks at Tommy in surprise, she can't believe Tommy ever doubted her about that. "Tommy I have desired you like no man ever before. I can't believe you doubted me on that."

Ally stands up and looks at Tommy from underneath her eyelashes, "Do you forgive me?"
 
Tommy listens to her and so wants to believe her, yet...then why? He watches her and just wants to hold her, scoop her up in his arms and take her into his bedroom. Lock the doir and just enjoy each other, make love! He stops, that is the issue plaguing him, if she feels more desire for him then why the reluctance?

“I was never angry with you. I honestly don’t get angry very often, and I never have with you”. He laughs, maybe with asshat back there last night, but never you.” He let out a sigh, “I have been falling in love with you since almost the first moment we met, but its just....” he had already mentioned the “L” word, but heck, he was falling for her, he might be in love already, he was trying to figure it all out. “...it’s just, if you feel more for me, more desire, more everything...why have you not wanted to make love with me, like you did him?” Tommy so wanted to touch her, hold her, but he sttod his ground, trying to look into her beautiful eyes.
 
Ally looks at Tommy at a loss for words. "I want to make love with but I am scared. Scared of so many things, scared of making love and then you leaving, scared of enjoying it so much and not being able to think of anything else. I am scared of being hurt again. I don't want to get hurt again. You promised we could go slow but here you are rushing me." Ally feels herself getting scared and starts to bolt for the door, she feels herself panicing and runs back to her apartment.

In her apartment Ally buries herself in her bed and tries to calm herslef down. She is so sad and scared, he said they could go at her pace and he is pushing her for more.
 
Tommy felt terrible. She is right. He grabs a single daisy from the bought of flowers he had bought earlier and he walked over to her place.

He knocked softly at the door, “Ally? It’s Tommy, please open the door?”

He waited a few minutes, then knocked again harder. “Please come here, you don’t even have to open it, but I need to know you are here, I just want to say something, and then I will leave this flower, please just let me know you’re there and listening?”
 
Ally hears Tommy knock on her door. She huddles in closer around her self. Ally can't believe how wrong she was in judging him. She thought she could trust him to go at her pace.

Ally hears Tommy knock again and gets out of bed, for whatever reason she wants to hear what he has to say. She can be a grownip and face him. Ally opens the door and looks at Tommy. Her heart beats a little faster as she looks at his face. His face is etched with pain and concern

Ally decides she wants to at least talk to Tommy like adults so she invites him into her apartment.
 
Tommy walked in, "Thank you for letting me in." He can see by her eyes he hurt her and somehow violated a trust. He had only meant to be honest, and having the ex show up had hurt him, but she didn't understand his point, and he had messed up, he knew it.

"Listen Ally, you're right, I said we would go at your speed, and I guess I shouldn't have questioned it. i hated having him show up, and assume possession of you, particularly a part of you, that I don't know yet. But none of that is an excuse. When I said earlier I am falling in love with you, I meant it....I didn't mean to pressure you...and I hope I haven't ruined us our your faith in me. You are an incredible girl and I don't want to lose you, I am sorry and I hope you can forgive me."

He didn't know what else to say, he got up and walked over to give her the flower, not sure if he should stay or go?
 
Ally listensn to Tommy, she is surprised that he is already falling in love with her. Ally knows she is starting to fall for him to, but is scared to admit it. Ally looks up at Tommy and sees the honesty in his face, and Sam showing up hsd surprised her as well.

"Tommy, I know having Sam show up was not the greatest, but I want you to know I had no idea he was even in town, much less going to be on your team." Ally still can't get over the idea of Tommy and Sam on the same team. She wants to make sure Tommy knows there is only.one player on the team she is interested in.

Ally reaches out and takes the flower from Tommy and sets it down. She looks up at him from beneath her eye lashes and softly grins before she jumps into Tommy's arms, wrapping her legs around him. She softly kisses him on the lips, "I am not ready to say I'm in love with you just yet, but I know you are the only one I want to be here right now. I am starting for fall for you too."
 
Tommy felt her leap into his arms, and laughed, “I think you are more jumping than falling, but I’ll take it...”

He spun her around laughing, leaning in, kissing both pecks and long, deeply passionate kisses. He wasn’t sure where they were going, she was so much more careful than he. He trusted his gut, and his gut told him, she was the right girl.

Finally he stopped spinning and kissing, he tried to look serious, “...just confirming, I am forgiven, right?” He winked!
 
Ally looks at Tommy and grins, "of course you are forgiven. I may not move at your speed, but you can trust in my own way I am going full steam ahead."

Ally knows she is careful and hopes Tommy understands. She leans in for some more kisses and smilee against his face. She looks at Tommy, " do you want to sleep here? When I say sleep I really mean sleep. I have to go to work tomorrow."
 
Tommy laughed, "okay my little locomotive, full steam ahead it is" as he kisses her back.

"Sure, and I get it, sleep...I need to go get some things from my place, and I'll be right back."

Tommy goes home and grabs some shorts, an extrat toothbrush and deodorant. There is a light on on his answering machine, it is from the Ronald McDonald house, he had almost forgotten he had volunteered to cohost a charity event there and the event is next weekend. They are just confirming he had made his flight reservations, which he hadn't, and that he will have a suite at the Peninsula Hotel which is where the event will be hosted. His cohost is his former girlfrend at the time they thought it would be fun to do together, but now it will only be awkward. Almost as awkward as practicing and playing with Sam every day.

He goes back to Ally's and explains the situation, "...I really have no choice but to host, but wold you possibly like to come with me as m date? The hotel is beautiful and we could have a fun time other than the event?"
 
Ally smiles as Tommy comes back and tells her about the event he has. It just goes to show her how much he cares about people. "Tommy I would love to go with you as your date. I feel honored you want to share that part of your life with me."

Ally climbs into bed and settles in against Tommy, head on his chest and one leg draped over his. "Mmmm I could get used to sleeping like this."

In the morning Ally gets up early so she can do her strip aerobics class at the gym. Ally changes into a cute crop top and spandex shorts. She is ready to rock. Ally heads to the gym after a good night's sleep and does her class and finishes with a smile, she always feels so empowered after this class. Ally heads back to her place to get ready for work.
 
Tommy is thrilled that she wants to go with him. "Any chance you can get Friday off, I have been asked to sing "take me out to the ball game" during the 7th inning stretch at Wrigley, if we go in Thursday night after work, we could go to the Cubs game Friday, you will hear my amazing singing voice, NOT, and then we could go out afterwards. There are some great pizza places, I could take yo for Chicago pizza?"

He loves the way she feels draped over him, his favorite way to sleep, and rubs her back as they fall asleep.

Ally is gone before Tommy wakes up, but hops into her shower to get ready. He is going to do a workout at the team's training center and then needs to meet with his agent after. This is is last year under contract, and now here with Ally, he would like to avoid free agency.

He has the water running and doesn't hear her, or really expect her to come back before work....
 
Ally returns from the gym and hears the shower running. She quickly strips off her gym clothes and jumps in the shower behind Tommy. Ally needs to get showered and ready to go to work. She has never been late before and would like to keep it that way.

Ally quickly smiles at Tommy and tells him she can take off on Friday. She will have her bags packed and ready to go.

During the week Tommy sleeps over every night and Ally spends every night snuggled in with him. Friday comes a long so quickly and Ally os excited to spend time withTommy.
 
They are given first class tickets by the Cubs and fly in late Thursday night and land at O'Hare. They quickly go to the Peninsula Hotel. The drop off their bags, but it is only 9:30 PM. "I have a fun place to go, there are dueling pianos on Thursday nights at the Red Piano Bar.

They head into the old Chicago hangout, and the place is jumping, pianos playing loud, and then some of the people recognize Tommy from his Blackhawk days. Suddenly drinks are on the house, but they are overwhelmed by autograph seekers including young ladies soliciting Tommy to sign anything, he politely declines and pulls Ally to the side. Sorry about the craziness, but I want to show you something.

He knows the piano player, and they give him one of the two pianos as he and his buddy, bang out "Piano Man"
 
Ally enjoys the comfy flight to Chicago, she has never been in first class before. As they travel to the hotel Ally looks up in awe at the big skyscrapers and she holds onto Tommy's hand. Ally smiles as she follows Tommy out of the hotel room to the piano bat. He is so excited, he is practically jumping with excitement.

At the bar theu are surrounded with people, mainly females trying to get Tommy's attention. Soon he is surrounded by adoring females and Ally is on the outside looking in. She smiles as she sees him turn down women trying to get him to sign their boobs. Ally bursts out laughing as a woman asks him to sign her pussy with his dick.

Ally watches Tommy in awe as he handles all the crazies.
 
The piano player Tommy knows is Jimmy Anderson. They go back for years, long before Tommy was at all famous. As a rookie he would come in in the offseason, stay until closing time. And then the two of them would play a few more hours. So...he knows a bit about Tommy, and sees there is something different, a genuine happiness.

"Well ladies and gentlemen..." he speaks into his mic. "Few of you know this, but our former blackhawks star here can sing a little too...who would like to hear that?" The crowd starts to clap, and Tommy turns bright red in embarrassment. He would wring Jimmy's neck if he could. Well, he is not going down alone, and he knows she might not like it, but he also wants to end the craziness with the girls. "I will if my lady, Ally comes over and sits with me?" He can see the terror in her eyes, but she is a sport and sits down.

"The first time I heard this song, I thought how lucky he must be to have a lady like this...I had never had such a woman to inspire me...until now...for you Ally." And with that, he began to paly and sing, not half bad actually, "All of Me" by John Legend...
 
Ally smiles as she listens to Tommy play the piano, she is impressed with how good he actually is. She sways along in her seat as she listens. Ally laughs when she hears that Tommy can sing, and she sees how red he gets. The crowd starts cheering for him to sing so there is no way for him to turn them down.

When Tommy calls Ally up on stage she is in shock, she is very much an out of the spotlight type of person. But, she still goes up on stage and sits next to Tommy as he sings her an amazing song. At the end of the song he softly kisses her on the cheek and Ally blushes just a little bit. The crowd goes wild and Ally gets a big grin on her face.

She quickly steps off the stage so Tommy and his friend can go back to singing.
 
Tommy finishes the song and kisses her, he hopes she liked it, his words were real, but he knows she is a skeptic.

She slides away and he is a bit disappointed to see her go, but the crowd pushes him onn, and with her leaving the women circle in again. He plays three more songs but when two twin sisters slide in on each side of him and start working their hands up each thigh, he knows it is time to leave. He only wants one woman doing that, and she is standing in the background.

He goes over to her and faces her, "Did you like my song for you?" He puts his arms around her, loosely putting his hands together while resting on her lower back. He leans in and kisses her long and passionately. "Would you like to head back to the suite, I thought we might take a bath or just enjoy some time together, I hope you know that the only woman I even see in this room is you?"
 
Ally really enjoys watching Tommy at the piano. When he finishes and the women swarm, Ally just rolls her eyes. He just publically serenaded her and the women still circle. Ally knows Tommy only wants her and she isn't worried and just waits for Tommy to come to her.

When Tommy comes over and wraps his arms around her she leans up and kisses him deeply. Ally nods her head, "yeah let's head back to the suite and take a bath." Ally takes Tommy's hand and leads him to the exit, softly swaying him her hips so her butt wiggles just a little for Tommy.

When they get to the suite Ally goes to Tommy and starts to remove his shirt. As she undoes each button she kisses the skin that is shown. Finally she has his shirt unbutton and she removes his shirt. Ally slowly slides her hands down his chest and comes to his belt. Ally keeps her hand moving past his belt and slowly starts to rub his growing bulge.
 
He follows her out, holding her hand, watching her cute little behind sway in front of him. He starts to make a flirty comment but holds back as he doesn't want her to stop. She is good enough to eat.

Once in the hotel, she is very sexy as she starts to undress him. "How long have you been thinking about this? I hope the whole time that I was thinking about getting you back here!" He moans as she slowly unbuttons his shirt, teasing him with her delicious kisses. He runs his hands through her hair, and moans and presses into her hand as she rubs his bulge. "He'd love to come out and say hi..." he teases, "....I don't know if you realize it, but he thinks about you all the time, and every time he does, he gets just like this."

He slides her spaghetti straps off her shoulders of her little sexy dress. She looks so good, but he wants to undress her, and play with his sexy lover. He leans in and cradles her cheek in his big hands and kisses her, sliding hi tongue into her slightly parted lips.
 
Back
Top