New Kik Messenger Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Male looking for a woman to chat with. Could be about kids, relationship, life, outdoors, nature, naughty stuff anything really. Looking for long term chat. Kik is garciapls
 
been a while

If anyone is up for some naughyt chat tonight it would be a welcome escape.

Topics include (but not limited to)
Incest, age play, Dom/sub (I am a switch so I play both), masturbation instruction, picture exchanges...and more!

hit me up on kik at: ngeonlit if you are looking to get kinky ;)
 
Looking to discuss my hotwife sharing fantasy. You can message me on kik -dlongmire. I look forward to discussing this fantasy with you!
 
Filthy Male for Filthy Females and Filthy Play

Single, white, middle-aged, male scholar seeking intelligent, articulate and filthy females (the filthier the better but prefer attached and cheating) for anything goes, no-limits cybersex including mutual and directed masturbation, dirty talk, dirty name calling and exploration of deviant taboos. (No role-play. Only interested in filthy, real-time cybersex.) Read my two advertisements in the BDSM Personals for more information. If depraved, into everything filthy and need degradation and humiliation to feel intense arousal, send private message with username, age range and physical description. Brief messages and without the personal details will be ignored. Visual and voice evidence required. Complete sentences with correct spelling, proper grammar and punctuation necessary. Women only please.
 
I'm a 39 married male. Looking to chat with women. I love to chat and or rp about incest such as dad/dau or mom/son or bro/sis msg me on kik at mhg1999
 
30 M, looking for a female RP partner maybe a domme, ESPECIALLY for pegging and other fun things. Currently I've also been interested sexfights but that's a story for another day. I'm open to any creative and fun ideas really. My kik: SomethingWitty007

If you're interested just send a message my way. :rose:
 
Good afternoon ladies.

45/m here looking for some sexy chat. Working from home this afternoon and I just slipped a long thin plug in and sitting on it while edging myself.

Ok kik at kyler215.
 
37 year old professional male looking for an older BBW for long term chat and possibly more. Send me a PM if you are interested and I'll send you my kik.
 
Just another horny husband looking to chat about his wife with other men.

Hit me up: cuminmywife on Kik
 
I admit...it's a repost ;).

I'm not really into role play at all. Props to those who are though! I'm a 46 yr old WM and this is Lit so obviously my mind often leans to the erotic and fun. However, I'd also like to find someone that just wants to chat day to day and lessen the occasional monotony of life. We can talk about whatever. Marital status, sexuality, race and age are not important. A sense of humor and ability to carry on a conversation is! So go ahead if you feel like chatting, and thank you in advance! aphillip686 on kik
 
36 m looking for some sexy RP or casual chat. Semper_Virilis on Kik or Skype. Be a 20+ female with big... words.
 
Kik @ Liide12

Looking for a voice chat and / or sexting partner. Ideally long-term, but whatever happens happens.

My major kinks are breeding, creampies, lactation...basically everything associated with knocking someone up.

Bonus points to those begging for it, as it also tickles that little bit of dom in me.

Building off of that, audio is a big draw for me. I love hearing someone cum, doubly so if I helped get you there.

Pictures and video are welcome as well, but frankly I'm not trying to push my luck.

25, good-humored, and a solid sized cock.

6'2, blue eyes, brown hair and such.

I'd like to think I'm funny, but I'd rather have your opinion.

If any of that strikes your fancy, feel free to PM me here or on kik!

I hope to hear from you.

(Not interested in dudes. Sorry dudes)
 
Hi Nerdy,
Your pic is stunning, I love the lipstick.
I hope you find what you are looking for on here.
Marcus x
 
29/MWM. Looking for ladies to have a nice chat. Kik is redmiggles, interested in someone to help me pass the time tonight.
 
If anyone is up for some naughyt chat tonight it would be a welcome escape.

Topics include (but not limited to)
Incest, age play, Dom/sub (I am a switch so I play both), masturbation instruction, picture exchanges...and more!

hit me up on kik at: ngeonlit if you are looking to get kinky ;)

bumping for tonight.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top