Co-ed Topless/Naked/Scantily-Clad *Book* Appreciation Society

y=mx+b

Mission Statement: Reading is awesome. Posting photos of yourself reading naked, or damn-near naked for other like-minded individuals to visually appreciate is even more awesome.

Objective: To Emulate the spirit and all around fucktastic awesomeness of this blog

Rules: Fuck'em. I'm no Mod, nor babysitter. Literary discourse is encouraged and expected. Be civil.

Challenge: Make this thread happen. I will be watching.

*Not limited to just books. All forms of written/typed/printed media is acceptable, from receipts to what-the-fuck-ever, including e-readers*

Indexed for added awesomeness to this thread. For those that do not wish to be indexed... too fucking bad. don't post. For those of whom I fucked up or missed adding to the index, do make me aware and I shall fix it.

And now... On with the show.

------------The Dames------------​

Vixxennn

porcelianheart

astla

DeepRedLips

SexyNSweet

isseii

MakeYourWhore

85bird

Bridey83

theapproachingcurve

Ember Faye

gantastical

NativPrincess

Honey123

------------The Dudes------------

KCJ

Cthulhu1138

Rowan00

EndCredits

BiTodd

iron man200033

Me

Last edited:
I was actually considering posting a similarily themed picture the other day, but my desire to be a piece of meat got the best of me.

Now it would be so cliche of me and I'm afraid I'd break the rules.

I will say it's a great idea and that there is nothing sexier than an intellectual moment.

I endorse this thread.

i love this idea! and your attitude.....you and massive grooves got the whole attitude thing happenin.:D

I was actually considering posting a similarily themed picture the other day, but my desire to be a piece of meat got the best of me.

Now it would be so cliche of me and I'm afraid I'd break the rules.

I will say it's a great idea and that there is nothing sexier than an intellectual moment.

I endorse this thread.

My first chance to enforce the rules!!! Fuck'em. And being a guy myself I know that guys don't read... and certainly don't read topless/naked/scantily-clad... WITH the exception of perhaps during the morning constitutional... which I also know for certain no one wishes to see.

After having sought further inspiration and finding it in your current custom user title I've concluded that as far as men who wish to contribute... fuck it... fair game... no restrictions. Except for one or two. 1) No cocks... because seriously, the rule's in the goddamn ampic guidebook for fucksake. They are not pretty. No one wants to see them unless they are being handled by a woman in some way. NO ONE and if there is, they will fucking PM you for it. 2) (And this is more sage advice from a battle scarred veteran of... fuck... however many years it's been since 2003) Chicks dig simple everyday images of men. They don't give a fuck if they can use your abs to wash their panties... and the ones that do? fuck'em. No. Women want hands, arms, neck, lips... particularly if they are doing something... doesn't have to be much... anything. Don't believe me? Just you wait until the end of this here diatribe I'm writing.

Massive Grooves. I appoint you head of operations. It is your duty to see that all things are seen accordingly as you see fit. Should things not be seen as you see fit? Fuck it. It's not in your job description and make someone else accountable. First order of business? ah... I don't know. Maybe talk guy talk or some shit like that until the hotties show up.

This here ends my diatribe. Now who wants to see a picture of me holding a quarter between my thumb and forefinger?

i love this idea! and your attitude.....you and massive grooves got the whole attitude thing happenin.:D

goatchick1 You are in charge micromanaging middle-management and throwing kernels of popcorn in their faces just because you can. One at a time though and I prefer white kernels of popcorn but will concede should MG prefer watching yellow kernels bounce off the faces of our lackies.

My two favorite men... working for the greater good... here... together. I must have been good today.

(And yes, y. I do want to see that picture. However you are partially wrong because I would love to see your cock in all its glory as well.)

My two favorite men... working for the greater good... here... together. I must have been good today.

(And yes, y. I do want to see that picture.* However you are partially wrong because I would love to see your cock in all its glory as well.**)

*I rest my case... and find myself now having to take a goddamn photo of me holding a quarter between my thumb and forefinger.

**that's a bit difficult seeing how the only time it's ever in it's glory is when it's balls deep up inside my wife's womb, in her ass, or down her throat.... and sometimes at night when it gets so fucking hard it hurts and wakes me up. Which may or may not have been the case early early this morning.

What the fuck? How the fuck did I fucking hijack my own goddamn fucking thread. Fuck this bullshit! TIT'S and BOOKS!!! NAO:mad:!!!

Vixxennn. You are head of marketing. Make me sure I'm not going all going like I just did and pitch this thread to the masses. We'll need fliers. Go find DRL. She reads.

*I rest my case... and find myself now having to take a goddamn photo of me holding a quarter between my thumb and forefinger.

**that's a bit difficult seeing how the only time it's ever in it's glory is when it's balls deep up inside my wife's womb, in her ass, or down her throat.... and sometimes at night when it gets so fucking hard it hurts and wakes me up. Which may or may not have been the case early early this morning.
*Yes... make good on that one. Just because I can make you.

**I would love to see your cock any which way, in your wife (any which orifice), in the middle of the night, whilst I blow you, or just simply... alone.

So sorry I contributed to the hijacking... you make it hard for a girl. Buttt....

Vixxennn. You are head of marketing. Make me sure I'm not going all going like I just did and pitch this thread to the masses. We'll need fliers. Go find DRL. She reads.

...I'm on it. At least I'm trying. I need to figure out some logistics, but I'm planning on contributing in the near future. ;)

blah blah blah blah d'blah blah blah d'blah blah blah blah blah d'blah blah blah d'blahblah blah blah blah d'blah blah blah d'blahblah blah blah blah d'blah blah blah d'blahblah blah blah blah d'blah blah blah d'blahblah blah blah blah d'blah blah blah d'blahblah blah blah blah d'blah blah blah d'blah

blah blah blah blah d'blah blah blah d'blah blah blah blah blah d'blah blah blah d'blah blah blah blah blah d'blah blah blah d'blah blah blah blah blah d'blah blah blah d'blah blah blah blah blah d'blah blah blah d'blah...

...I'm on it. At least I'm trying. I need to figure out some logistics, but I'm planning on contributing in the near future. ;)

Excellent. Oh... and here... in case you need it.

Attachments

• quarter.jpg
    quarter.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2,890
This thread needs some tits. Tits and good reads.

If enough pictures are presented, I recommend a book of these pics. A coffee table book.

Then pictures of topless chicks reading said book.

Is it rude of me to come in here in the hopes of my MMF fantasy coming true?

*touching*

P.S. Next time I'm alone I'll take said pic. :)

This thread needs some tits. Tits and good reads.

If enough pictures are presented, I recommend a book of these pics. A coffee table book.

Then pictures of topless chicks reading said book.

Massive Grooves... you've been promoted to President of Awesome Ideas and Concepts.

Very well then... rereading one of my most favorite books...

Last edited:
Is it rude of me to come in here in the hopes of my MMF fantasy coming true?

*touching*

P.S. Next time I'm alone I'll take said pic. :)

should you make good and post said pic Massive G and I will personally see to it that this fantasy of yours stands a chance of actually happen should the circumstance be the kind of ones cause stars to align and paths cross.... and of course Massive G is in agreement to this idea of mine that I'm giving him little other choice but to agree to.

should you make good and post said pic Massive G and I will personally see to it that this fantasy of yours stands a chance of actually happen should the circumstance be the kind of ones cause stars to align and paths cross.... and of course Massive G is in agreement to this idea of mine that I'm giving him little other choice but to agree to.

I believe slope has pulled me into an agreement before seeing what the fuck SnS is reading.

Then again, I'm quite weak when it comes to SnS.

Fuck.

Back