Looking for Dom in GA

lilchocobaby

Experienced
Ok lets try this...I am a sub, I have been interested in the mental aspects of bdsm for a long time. I would like to meet a Dom who understands that to get my body he must first get my mind. ONLY interested in real ltr...not interested in cyber anything! So if interested send me a message.

Peace

looking for ltr

no, you don't have to be in the State but you should be honestly looking for something real...your not so regrettably we would not work. thank you for your interest though.

Hello there,

You may seem to be what I'm looking for. Perhaps. I am looking for something long term as well. Looking to take the time to get to know my Sub, she how she works, thinks and use all that to make her submit and squirm and writhe. Tell me more about you. If you'd turn on your PM's your welcome to send me one.

tell me about yourself

Hello there,

You may seem to be what I'm looking for. Perhaps. I am looking for something long term as well. Looking to take the time to get to know my Sub, she how she works, thinks and use all that to make her submit and squirm and writhe. Tell me more about you. If you'd turn on your PM's your welcome to send me one.

I'm not into being with someone younger than myself...let me know your age and location

Looking at the age in your profile it turns out I am indeed younger than you. If this is something you have an issue with it is a shame for you to limit yourself in this manner. Perhaps you should be asking if I've had enough experience.

In either case, I wish you luck on your search. I feel you have made it unnecessarily difficult on yourself, and I don't just refer to the age concerns you have.

Ok lets try this...I am a sub, I have been interested in the mental aspects of bdsm for a long time. I would like to meet a Dom who understands that to get my body he must first get my mind. ONLY interested in real ltr...not interested in cyber anything! So if interested send me a message.

Peace

I cannot send you a pm, please pm me so we may talk.

lets try again

I am SINGLE looking for a SINGLE DOM., NOT someone married or otherwise occupied…but someone SINGLE.

I also seek someone who is into physical fitness and finally someone around my same age. If you fit this interest please send me a message,
Peace

Back