Getting past not being able to swallow cum

I don't like swallowing my own but I have no problem swallowing a buddy. Seems like it's all part of the service
 
Although I've never sucked another guy, I'm sure it would be no problem--in fact, that's the strongest part of my desire and it would be a disappointment if he pulled out.

I lose the urge to taste my own right after I have an orgasm, but before I cum I totally crave it, especially if I was sucking for another guy's cum.
 
Just bite the bullet and do it!! The first time is always the most difficult, but once you've been initiated it becomes progressively easier. Some people, like me, enjoy it out of the gate.

Do you really think telling him to bite the bullet is going to help in this instance? :)
 
Passed on my last chance to try, mood just wasn't quite right. I am going to try again next opportunity.
 
Swallowing

I have told my new friend a number of times I want him to be the first to cum in my mouth. He says whenever I want but when we get together and things heat up he just wants my tight little ass.
 
I have told my new friend a number of times I want him to be the first to cum in my mouth. He says whenever I want but when we get together and things heat up he just wants my tight little ass.

I’m sure if you start blowing him and stop to tell him how much you want to taste his cum. Beg him to fill your mouth. Tease his cock showing him how much you need his cum. Play with his balls finger and tease his ass. You will get your reward.👅
 
When I went camping with my first real bf. He begged me to taste him and I did. Lol. I loved it. I was pretty young but we only did it again outside our tent.
 
In order to get past the 'chickening out' part as I cum I shot my load into a glass bowl. I then waited a bit until I could get hard again at which time I proceeded to dip one of those realistic dildos in the bowl and started kissing and licking it.

This was very hot to do and before I used all the cum up I poured the remainder into my mouth and swished it around. This made me so hot that I started to cum. I stuck the dildo into my cum filled mouth and sucked it while shooting another load onto the floor.

The only problem I had was after I came I got this feeling of 'what the heck and I doing?' and I kind of felt a little grossed out for while.

Well now it's two days later and I'm sitting here contemplating doing it again!

Hopefully if I do it I won't feel the same way again after.
 
never jerk off without taking your own precum, spreading it over your lips and tasting it.

That's how I started eating cum. Then moved on to cumming in my hand and licking it clean. Then when I first sucked another guy, there was no question that I wanted him to cum in my mouth.

I prefer to keep it in my mouth and savor it as long as I can.
 
if he eats your cum when you orgasm

it's only fair you eat his. I would have him cum on your breasts and then you can take a figer nd a drop and try it. Then maybe mix it with a drink like beer.
 
I've only eaten another man's cum out of my wife but I had absolutely no problem swallowing.
 
Love it

Need help with this issue. Love sucking cock but just can't take that load in my mouth.
Any suggestions??

I remeber my first taste, I have to admit that I wasn't crazy about. But as time went on I found I can't get enough of it. My male lover and I eat lots of pineapple and that does help the taste. Since my boyfriend and I make love almost every day I am able to fill up so to speak. I am ever so grateful that my wife has a girlfriend and that she had me fulfill one of her fantasies (making love to a man.) That was about three years ago. My boyfriend and I have great love making and to honest, I feel so good and so much like a real man after our love making. Drinking his cum is part of that. I can't understand what took me so long to discover this pleasure. :)
 
I denied my desire to suck cock for way too long. I thought having a man cum in my mouth would be gross. I finally had a gay friend who I was able to discuss my repressed desires and curiosity with. Our discussions led to me giving him a blowjob. It was so natural, and felt so right, that when he came I welcomed it, it was my reward for a job well done. Relax and let it happen. You will be glad you did. Happy swallowing!
This! In my case he tried to pull away and I grabbed him by the ass pulling him towards me! I even surprised myself!!! Have sucked a few select cocks now and never had a bad experience really. Bad sex? Sure, but wouldn't change a thing about how it changed my sexuality. Now I just need to find a woman that gets off on that kind of thing too! Just go for it and forget about it being good or bad, just do it. Do it for yourself, do it for him. You'll love it once you get past the mental blockage. As mentioned starting with your own, saving it for the next time your horny. Enjoy
 
I remeber my first taste, I have to admit that I wasn't crazy about. But as time went on I found I can't get enough of it. My male lover and I eat lots of pineapple and that does help the taste. Since my boyfriend and I make love almost every day I am able to fill up so to speak. I am ever so grateful that my wife has a girlfriend and that she had me fulfill one of her fantasies (making love to a man.) That was about three years ago. My boyfriend and I have great love making and to honest, I feel so good and so much like a real man after our love making. Drinking his cum is part of that. I can't understand what took me so long to discover this pleasure. :)
Pineapple does make a surprising difference
 
I think it helps if you have a connection with the person to get over the psychological barrier. I don't have a ton of experience sucking cock but if you're buddies with the guy it's like you're doing your friend a favor by relieving the stress in his balls. Helps if its a thick, full load thats been stored up for awhile, like you're being blessed for the effort.
 
I think it helps if you have a connection with the person to get over the psychological barrier. I don't have a ton of experience sucking cock but if you're buddies with the guy it's like you're doing your friend a favor by relieving the stress in his balls. Helps if its a thick, full load thats been stored up for awhile, like you're being blessed for the effort.

And then be sure to milk every last drop from his cock. Milk him until he goes soft you will be friends for life. Cum should never be wasted in a tissue.👅
 
All gay sex is great

We were 15. On a sleepover at his house, we ended up fucking each other. It was so wonderful we did it as often as we could. We did it all through school. I was doing it with the 14 y.o. boy across the street too. He loved it so much, he started with another guy too. I have been bi all my life. We were in scouts and we did it on every camp out, but quietly. I have had gay sex all my life. I like guys better than women even though I have been married twice. Been married over 33 years, the sex with her stopped after menopause, so I am looking for another MWM in the same boat as I am now.
 
Freeze some for later

I thought about sucking cock long before I did it, had a few months in a hotel room every night to think about it (called to active duty). So I started to cum in water bottle caps ans stick them in the freezer of the mini fridge. The next day I would masturbate with the bottle caps on my mouth and let the frozen cum melt in my mouth and savored the flavor. That got me used to the flavor of cum, but nothing could compare to a pulsating cock shooting warm cum, a thousand time better then frozen.
 
Hi just let give you a facial and take his load on your face after that swallowing won't seen so bad 😃 😃 😃!

I love facials, but I also love to swallow as well. My favorite is taking a facial and not wiping it off, let it drip down and dry on my face!!
 
Swallow

I love facials, but I also love to swallow as well. My favorite is taking a facial and not wiping it off, let it drip down and dry on my face!!

I never ever had a problem with swallowing. My problem is going too long without getting the opportunity to swallow..
 
Back
Top