The Purple Thistle

cumnchat

Literotica Guru
Joined
May 24, 2013
Posts
5,111
The summer of 1792 , there was turmoil across the channel in France, the people were turning in droves against their masters, the hated Aristocrats who held all the wealth and with it all the power. In England life carried on as normal. For Count Alexander Vernay life was a continuous round of parties and Grand Balls. It was at one of these social events that he was introduced to Miss Veronique Saunders the daughter of a wealthy merchant. She was a comely young lady of demure innocence and impeccable manners. Alexander was very taken with her and with her father's blessing he began to woo her, sending her flowers and presents every few days.
Veronique however thought him to be a shallow cad, a dandy. a foppish gentleman, not her sort at all, she had her eyes on a dashing Major that visited her often and did his very best to lay hands on her most innapropriate parts. Veronique was not totally against these forays on her virtue for she was an extemely passionate woman and greatly desired to lay with a man but she had promised her father she would lay only with a man who was her husband. Her father dissuaded the Major from calling by pointing out that Veronique was not a wealthy woman and her allowance even combined with the Major's pay would scarcely keep her in silk stockings. Faced with the prospect of another year with her virtue intact Veronique made discreet enquiries among friends and others she knew that had liaisons with Alexander. The more she learned about him the more the heat grew between her legs and she felt warmer towards him. Indeed there was only one negative remark made against him and that was that he could not perform more than four times in one night. When Alexander proposed to her she showed great restaint and made him wait forty eight hours for her reply although she had made her mind up days before. This brings us to the day of the wedding and the beginning of our story.
Alexander Vernay was not given to nervousness but on this particular day he was as nervous as a kitten for he was to be married, a state he had sworn on many occasions to be not for him, denouncing it as an 'institute for the destitute'. declaring marriage as an affront to a man's nature and masculinity, Veronique knew his views as he had expounded them to her on several occasions in the hope that she might relent but all to no avail .Yet here he was about to give up all he believed in so that that he might sample the delights that her young body promised.
The crunching of carriage wheels drew him from his reverie and he half turned hoping to get his first glimpse of his bride, but the entrance was deep in shadow.
 
Master Deverell Sanders stood looking at his daughter as she stormed into his study. Her eyes flashed green fire. Somehow he knew that this would be a battle. Veronique Sanders could put up a good fight when unhappy. And right now, she was very unhappy.

"I take it, daughter dearest, that you have heard that the arrangements have been made."

Veronique tossed her red curls in distain. "Father, I care not for Count Vernay. He is a vapidly foppish, an insouciant man whereas Major Westlake is exciting, daring and at least shows an interest in me."

"Yes, I suspect exactly the extent of Major Westlake's interest." Her father spoke dryly. "However, Count Vernay has expressed an interest in paying court to you. I suggest, dear daughter, that you at least be courteous to him."

Unbeknownst to Veronique, Master Sanders met privately with the Major. At the next ball, Major Westlake arrived with Anna Maria Plotts on his arm, and instead Count Vernay asked to be her partner for the first dance. He was an excellent partner with nary a misstep, and though he was quite handsome, his manner still was not what she found as thrilling as the Major's. She was heartbroken at the Major's deviation from his usual attentions to her, instead flirting outrageously at plain Anna Maria though Count Vernay seemed eager to fill the void.

During a break in the dancing, she took to the lounge where the women took care of their hair and refreshed themselves while they gossiped about everyone and everything. Several women noted that Count Vernay was present and the talk began about how he may appear dandified, but that he was a very attentive lover, possessive of incredible stamina. There was much discussion as to how well endowed he was, and exactly how much virility he possessed, whether it was 3 or 4 times depended upon which woman was doing the bragging.

Perhaps Count Alexander Vernay had some good qualities after all. Though, if it was to be her that he had set his eye upon, she would make sure that he understood that there would be no dalliances between them until her wedding night. And if they were to marry, then there were to be no dalliances between him and anyone else BUT her. She had no plans on sharing.

Still, she wished that he were a bit more dashing and not so foppish. Soon she found it possible to overlook his manner at the thought of just what married life would be like. After a discreet period of time, her wedding day was announced and her father was quite please. Marriage of his daughter to a Count was a definite rise in their social standings and Master Sanders was quite proud of the coup that he had pulled off as Lord and Lady Wigham were quite adamant in securing Count Vernay for their Cynthia, even though the young lady was a bit buck toothed and laughed like a horse. There were others that wanted the Count, so once the wedding date was announced, there were quite a few families that cursed the Sanders name.

Her wedding day dawned quite prettily, with birds chirping in the trees. By now, the church was beautifully decorated, and Veronique was being helped into her wedding dress. Surprisingly, she was not nervous and instead was a bit anxious. Several married friends had tried to coach her in what the wedding night entailed, with one woman stating that she could not believe that the good Lord had intended man and woman to do such a horribly painful thing that much whereas another one giggled and blushed and pronounced everything "heavenly".

Pulling up to the church in the carriage, she was helped to alight and led into the vestibule as she heard a pause in the music. The doors were opened and for a moment she was hidden in the shadows and could see all assembled. Her future husband stood waiting for her at the alter, every inch the handsome Count, and she took a deep breath and, on her father's arm, stepped forth into the light, walking towards the start of a new life.
 
Last edited:
Alexander could see nothing in the dark shadows of the church door so he turned around and gazed straight ahead solid and stoic awaiting his fate. The music seemed to mock him as his mind was thinking of various ways to disavow the service.

"Don't even think about running Alexander, it is a most inelegant manner to leave your bride."

The soft persuasive words of his best friend and best man for the day, Sir Percy Blakeney stiffened his resolve. He looked tentatively to his left and saw his bride for the first time in a gown that hugged every graceful curve and made her skin glow. He caught her eye and smiled lamely at her to which she licked her lips with her pretty pink tongue almost lasciviously it seemed and for a moment her eyes seemed yellow.

Sir Percy missed nothing of this and made an aside to Alexander

"You will need to keep a tight rein on this one she is a wildcat."

Alexander could think of nothing else to do but put his tongue out and waved it up and down. Veronique laughed gaily and urged the vicar to marry them as quickly as possible.
 
For a moment she wondered if the talk was just that - talk. Before she even entered the chapel, the bridegroom turned and faced the altar, as if not really wishing this day to be here. 'No, you don't!' She thought to herself. 'You pursued me, courted me, asked for my hand in marriage. And this day shall not end with me still a virgin. You will marry me, and bed me, if I have to force it out of you.' And though those thoughts ran through her head, she kept the serene smile on her lips as she walked on her father's arm down the aisle.

As they stopped, and Alexander (it seemed strange to think of him using his first name but she refused to be one of those couples that called each other "Count" and "Countess" - she wanted a husband, not a figurehead) finally turned to look at her, she thought that she saw interest flair in his eyes as they traveled over her form. When once again they lit upon her face, he gave her a halfhearted smile. Lord, surely he did not prefer the company of men. Were all those women merely trying to outdo each other with their lies. She very pointedly gazed at him, her small pink tongue running along the inside of her upper lip as she thought of what awaited her tonight. His best man spoke to him - she would later ask just what was said.

What Alexander did next surprised her as he wiggled his tongue at her. Well, the man did at least show humor! She laughed, and she could feel her father staring at her a bit perplexed at her reaction. Really? Well then she was sure that her next action would surprise him even more.

Looking at the Vicar, she smiled and said, "Vicar, be sharpish about this." Then speaking sotto voce so that only her future husband could hear, she continued, I have a busy evening ahead.. She glanced coyly to Alexander. He looked a bit surprised by her words but he also seemed to see the hungered expression hidden within them.

She had waited for sex until marriage of her dreams, now she was expecting a honeymoon of her desires. And if she wore him out, then a quick nap could work wonders.

Gradually as the wedding progressed, her glances changed from coy and bashful to wanton and cheeky, though all these glances were hidden under her long sweeping lashes. The vicar caught the occasional glimpse of them, each time spurring him to stumble in his speech or speed up a bit. He began to fear that should he pause for air, the bride might pounce upon the bridegroom right then and there on the altar. The best man, and to a much lesser extent the Maid of Honor, Veronique's best friend Elizabeth Chillington (or Betsy as so was called), caught definite glimpses of the flirting that the bride was doing. Other than the above mentioned people, the remainder of the assembled were unaware of what was happening and thought that the wedding was beautiful even if the Vicar stumbled over his words and occasionally rushed them, and a few wondered if he might be a bit under the weather for he seemed to be sweating. In years to come, Vicar Ames would recall that he felt quite sorry for the poor man getting married and it would not have surprised him if he had later read that the unfortunate young man had dropped dead from a heart attack.
 
The marriage service was fast turning into farce as Veronique teased Alexander mercilessly. At one point she pulled the front of her dress down almost revealing her medium sized pearly white breasts then pulling the front up as if just adjusting her top.
This didn't go unnoticed by Alexander and he responded by turning towards Veronique and hidden from the congregation he hefted his considerable package towards her.

Sir Percy whispered into Alexander's ear

"You have to take charge, at the moment she has you by the balls, we cannot have the bride calling the shots."

Sir Percy was a master motivator the tone of his voice as much as the words he spoke. They certainly galvanised Alexander into action as took two sidesteps towards her and rested his hand on the upward slope of her petite derriere.

"Is there a cherry nearby that desires to be plucked?"

His hand roamed casually over the silk expanse of her rear before he grabbed one cheek firmly and pushed one long forefinger into the crease of her derriere.

"I'll wager you will be wanting more of that before morning,, m'dear"

It was at this time he was thankful he had persuaded his tailor to allow him extra inches in the groin area.
 
Last edited:
She was somehow being egged on by this man, her future husband. He was not acting foppish at the moment, but she was not quite sure what. One glance at the Vicar showed a man quite close to passing out or bursting into flames and she suspected that she and Alexander would be the subject of many prayers.

As they turned to face the congregation, the wedding over, his hand rested upon her backside, his voice whispered in her ear.

Is there a cherry nearby that desires to be plucked?

She felt her insides flutter at his words as his hand could be felt feeling her buttocks before pressing a finger between her cheeks.

I'll wager you will be wanting more of that before morning,, m'dear

She looked at him with an arched eyebrow and dryly spoke where only he could hear. "Well, let us hope that next time will not be before the vicar!" Vicar Ames gave a discreet cough and rather nervously was relieved that the wedding was over. He had christened Veronique and had put down the girls rather headstrong nature due to being raised without a mother's hand to guide her. He had hoped that marriage would put a stopper on her actions but it looked as if all this would do would fan the flames.

Next would be the dinner. As to where they would be spending the night, or just where the honeymoon would be, she did not know. But at least now, she was married. And come this evening, she had a gown that should entice the dead, though from the way he had acted during the wedding, there should not be any problem with that.
 
Despite Veronique's urgings to Vicar Ames and his desperate attempt to conclude the ceremony as quickly as possible it seemed to take forever as they made their vows, until finally the Vicar announced ,

"YOU ARE NOW MAN AND WIFE, YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE."

Alexander wasted no time in gathering Veronique's slim shapely body to him and kissing her in a way that had never been possible during their courtship due to the ever present proximity of her two maiden aunts acting as chaperones.
His mouth bore down on her's forcing her soft lips open to accept his snaking probing tongue. For a full minute he held her in the kiss then released her, she was breathless and sagged against him.

For Alexander's part he was now his normal composed self and was in charge of the situation. "To the carriage then M'dear, my country house for a light dinner, then we can spend the evening getting to know each other. First though I must insist that you dispense with that black so called 'beauty spot' on your face it reminds me of the 'devil's mark' it mars your fresh flawless beauty. I will see it no more, is that understood?"

He wet his finger and rubbed away the offending mark then he put his finger in her mouth.

"Suck my finger my beauty, I wish to know how well you can suck."

For the remainder of the journey he did no more than study her, keeping her sucking on his finger, occasionally scooping a trail of saliva from between her breasts.

When they arrived at his country house he had all of Veronique's considerable luggage taken to a dressing room.

"We have two hours before dinner is served, Betsy will help you prepare and dress, I am going to rest as I am looking forward to a long and active night."

He left her alone with just Betsy for company.
 
YOU ARE NOW MAN AND WIFE, YOU MAY KISS THE BRIDE.

Nothing could have prepared her for the kiss he gave her once they were officially married. She was in his arms, and in front of the congregation, his arm went around her waist and, bending her back as he kissed her. Suddenly her senses were overwhelmed as his tongue wormed its way into her mouth, her mind shocked at the blatant way he kissed her in public. Yet now, he was her husband. She held on as his tongue plumbed the depths of her mouth, dancing with her tongue though her movements were somewhat hesitant. Time and practice would change that.

Once he righted her back up, the world still spun and she needed to lean against him.

To the carriage then M'dear, my country house for a light dinner, then we can spend the evening getting to know each other.

He quickly rushed her outside, barely giving her time to hug her father or speak to anyone before he lifted her up into the carriage and climbed in beside her. As they pulled away, she waved out the window but he pulled her to face him.

First though I must insist that you dispense with that black so called 'beauty spot' on your face it reminds me of the 'devil's mark' it mars your fresh flawless beauty. I will see it no more, is that understood?

She was shocked at his words, and more so by his actions as he wet his finger and began to rub the beauty spot off her face before sticking his finger in her mouth.

Suck my finger my beauty, I wish to know how well you can suck.

The quick trip to his country house was spent with him repeatedly ordering her to suck his finger while he watched her. The longer she did it, the angrier she got and several times she had to keep from biting down hard upon his digit.

If the trip had lasted any longer, he would have been seeking a physician for bite marks. Upon arrival, she was rushed into a dressing room, with an attached bathing room. Her trunks were quickly dumped in the room and as she stood there, her best friend Betsy was escorted in, much to Betsy's surprise.

We have two hours before dinner is served, Betsy will help you prepare and dress, I am going to rest as I am looking forward to a long and active night.

The door closed and she and Betsy looked at each other in shock.

"I shall help all that I can." Poor Elizabeth looked befuddled and confused.

"Betsy, I am so sorry. Apparently, I have married an eccentric man. You go ahead and mingle with the guest. I shall go in search of my maid as she is probably in a panic looking for me. If you see her, let her know that I am in need of her."

She started to leave with Betsy and her friend asked, "Aren't you going to stay here? I think that he meant for you to."

"Then it is time that he learned that I am not a dog or other pet." And with that, the two best friends left arm in arm, wandering around downstairs in search of Anna, her ladies maid. It was a full 20 minutes later that she found the woman, upset at having lost track of her mistress.

"It is all so confusing here, Miss. I mean Ma'am. I mean... Oh I don't know what I mean."

"It is all right, Anna. Come with me, for I need your aid to prepare for dinner." The poor woman followed her mistress, apologizing profusely until Veronique cut her short.

"Enough Anna. We now have an hour and one half in which to get ready."

"But, it cannot be done!"

"Agreed. Nevertheless, when shall do our best."

And so they began, with Anna working hard to freshen Veronique up, undressing her and helping her with her toilet. As Veronique washed herself, Anna removed the gown that was to be worn at the dinner, working out the wrinkles and folds and fluffing the lace.

Once clean, Anna prepared to apply the beauty spot but was stopped. "No, Anna. No more. Apparently my husband does not favor them.

Time was running out and she was just beginning to actually dress. Anna began to worry. "What if he comes here and wants to know why you are not ready?"

"Then I shall tell him the truth. That due to his incompetence, I had to go off in search of my own ladies maid. That one does not expect a member of one's wedding party to help one dress."

"What if he hits you?" Anna whispered in shock.

"Then I shall hit him back. I'm just angry enough to do it." She looked at Anna as the woman fastened her into the dress made for her wedding party. "Really, Anna, did my husband look like the violent type?

"No ma'am."

Once in the dress, she sat before the mirror while Anna worked to curl and prepare Veronique's hair for the wedding dinner.

"You missed a spot over on the left side, Anna. Do you know the Butler's name?"

"Yes ma'am."

"Very well. Be sure to ask where your room is. I shall send for you when I need you. Eventually we shall work out a system."

She was already late but they were almost ready.
 
Last edited:
Alexanderwas at his most handsome and elegant, well aware that half of the ladies in the room would willingly trade themselves to be in Veronique's position. Alexander was about to partake of a pinch of snuff when Veronique made her entrance, Alexander paused in mid sniff, his eyes roaming over her possessively,

"Tra la la, tra la lee see what the gods have sent to me, a pretty little plaything I'll be bound.

Meeting her half way he put his hands on each dainty alabaster shoulder letting his eyes flicker over her face, her eyes and mouth pursed ready for a greeting kiss, instead though he licked the deep valley between her firm ample breasts and then sucked her creamy flesh into his mouth, first one then the other.

"Ye gods girl don't you taste sweet? We need to do some rearrangement first."

He cupped first one breast and nudged it upwards until it seemed it might fall out, he then proceeded to do the same to the other one, he prodded and poked until he was satisfied and stepped back to admire his handiwork.

"Much, much more satisfactory my dear, you have to make the most of your assets."

The result was startling, whereas beforehand Veronique's breasts had only swelled slightly above the neckline now they overflowed it, still within the bounds of decency, with only a suggestion of light coloured areoles peeking above the neckline.
Alexander took her hand and escorted her to her seat next to him at the head table.

Alexander spoke softly into Veronique's ear and nibbled on the soft lobe.

"Normally my dear I am a stickler for punctuality and you were ten and a half minutes late, but as it was your first time it did not seem right that you should be sent to bed without any supper like a naughty schoolgirl."

As he spoke he took a firm grip on Veronique's thigh under the table, her voluminous skirts providing an unwanted barrier between his hand and her shapely thigh.

Giving up his endeavours for the moment he announced

"LET THE FEAST BEGIN."
 
Last edited:
As she entered the room, her new husband stopped what he was doing (snuff was such a disgusting habit anyway) and proceeded to spout inane poetry at her. She tried not to show the disgust on her face though the watchful eye might have caught how her lips were pressed tightly together so she would not say what exactly was on her mind. She was beginning to regret being married to this man, and she suspected that the talk that she had heard about the man was just boastful chatter between women that wished it not known that a man did not find her fascinating. She decided that they were now probably laughing behind their fans at her gullibility.

The kiss she expected did not come. Instead, he greeted her as if she were some trollop in the street, and she was regretting the blatant display she had made at the wedding. Licking her décolleté and then sucking the gentle swells on either side was indeed common, but rearranging how the nestled in her gown thinned her lips again in distaste.

Much, much more satisfactory my dear, you have to make the most of your assets.

"My assets were perfectly fine where they were." Her voice was soft but the tone sharp though she doubted he has heard it. The smile remained upon her face.

He took her hand and led her to the head table, seating her in the chair next to his. Taking their cue from this, the wedding party and guest took their seats and amongst the chatter and scraping of chair legs and rustling of ladies' gowns, Alexander bent down to kiss her ear as he whispered, Normally my dear I am a stickler for punctuality and you were ten and a half minutes late, but as it was your first time it did not seem right that you should be sent to bed without any supper like a naughty schoolgirl.

His hand sought out her thigh under the cover of the table and seemed to lose interest when all was met by a multitude of petticoats and dress fabric. He certainly could not feel much of her leg and in some strange way, that pleased her.

Standing to announce LET THE FEAST BEGIN, there was a smattering of polite applause as servant after servant smartly entered carrying tray after tray ladened with food.

She smiled sweetly at her husband, and when she had his eye, and in a voice that only he could hear for she had no desire to make their disagreement known to anyone, not even the servants, replied, "I am very sorry, Husband, but I should have been on time had my Ladies Maid been delivered to me instead of a random member of the wedding party. I was required to go off in search of her myself." She smiled, as the servants appeared with the tureen filled with white soup made of veal stock, cream and almonds. The smell was heavenly as each bowl was carefully filled. She was impressed with the quality of his servants as they served with nary a drop spilled. But considering that he was a Count, that would make sense.

Imagine her a Countess. Her mother would probably have been proud of her. She dipped her spoon in the broth and filled it with the yummy soup. Elizabeth caught her eye and smiled at her. She knew her friend well enough that Betsy was enjoying herself though she would occasionally glance at Alexander worriedly. She placed a hand on Betsy's arm.

"Everything will be fine, dear friend. Do not worry."

"Do you know where you are honeymooning? Has he told you?"

She shook her head. "I have no idea."
 
The wedding feast went on and on as various dishes were brought out for them to choose from, the wine flowed freely and some of the 'Gentlemen' over indulged and received glowering looks from their ladies as one erupted with a mighty blast, swiftly followed by another, this caused gales of laughter among the men and the ladies turned their heads away and covered their noses with their handkerchiefs.

Alexander chatted merrily with his closest friends, making stupid inane remarks and waving his arms about as if attempting to fly. Eventually the feast came to a close and Alexander took Veronique's hand leading her to a dark secluded alcove. There appeared to be some resistance on Veronique's part but Alexander was insistent. When in the alcove Alexander pressed her against the wall and gave her light butterfly kisses on her bare shoulders and lily white neck.

"I am now going to kiss you, you may kiss me back if you wish but please pretend at least that you are enjoying it, appearances are everything."

He tilted her head up to him and pressed his lips to hers, not the 'tickling the the throat' kiss that he had given her in church but he let her respond in her own way and in her own time. He could see from her eyes that she was displeased with him and he wanted to dispel that ire before they retired for the night.

Once the kiss was broken Alexander spoke to her in a more manly voice, so different from the shrill chattering earlier.

"Veronique my dear, I fear you have a completely false impression of me, I am not that simpering uncaring fool you have seen and decided is me. It is all a front, a mask, people have come to expect it of us, by us, I mean friends like Percy and Rodney and the like, so we give them what they expect. I apologise most regretfully for rearranging your delightful assets the way I did although I must confess to a feeling of great pleasure whilst doing so. Am I forgiven?"

He gave her a boyish grin, briefly kissed her again and then he was off prancing down the ballroom like a strutting peacock. Tossing back over his shoulder,

"Remember, appearances are everything."
 
The feast was full of perfect food and plenty of imperfect people. Especially the gentleman, to use the term loosely. So far, married life was enlightening and disillusioning. She watched her new husband with his friend and best man, acting like a popinjay. Meanwhile, half of the male assembled proceeded to to let loose with such a round of flatulence that at one point, she felt as if it were a war zone instead of a wedding feast. It was such a disappointment. Quietly, she sat there chatting with her best friend, suspecting that she had made a very big mistake and that the rest of her life would be quiet and lonely, married to a man not really a man but instead a coxcomb. Her father sat at the end of the table, laughing and enjoying himself. In fact, everyone seemed to be enjoying her wedding. Except herself.

With a break in the festivities, Alexander took her by the hand and started to lead her towards a darkened niche away from everyone. She hesitated, pulling back. She really was not in the mood for more pawing and prancing about. This was becoming a fiasco. She had flirted during the wedding, hoping for a man that would flirt back. Instead, she was not sure just what she had gotten. He pulled on her hand, not giving her the option of saying no.

Once there, he backed her up against the wall, suddenly lightly kissing her shoulders and neck, her bare skin tingling wherever his lips touched. She looked at him surprised.

I am now going to kiss you, you may kiss me back if you wish but please pretend at least that you are enjoying it, appearances are everything.

With that, his fingers tilted her chin up and he kissed her. Gentle and yet breathtaking, there was passion in that kiss without cramming his tongue into her mouth. Suddenly, this was the romantic kiss that she had hoped for. She didn't have to pretend. She was enjoying it immensely.

When he spoke again, his voice was as a real man, instead of the silly fop that he had been sounding like.

Veronique my dear, I fear you have a completely false impression of me, I am not that simpering uncaring fool you have seen and decided is me. It is all a front, a mask, people have come to expect it of us, by us, I mean friends like Percy and Rodney and the like, so we give them what they expect. I apologise most regretfully for rearranging your delightful assets the way I did although I must confess to a feeling of great pleasure whilst doing so. Am I forgiven?

What could she do but smile slightly and nod. There was something that she was not being told, of that she was sure. And she was also sure that this was something that she must keep to herself. Not even to Elizabeth. Not even her father. This was a different man than what she had been seeing. And the grin he gave her suddenly tugged at her heart. A quick kiss and suddenly, he was pulling a Beau Brummel, practically skipping along with a last minute reminder. Remember, appearances are everything.

She shook her head, astonished. Just who was this man that she had married? This Count Alexander Vernay? Her husband.

Betsy sought her out, finally finding her exactly where Alexander had left her in the niche.

"Are you nervous about tonight?"

"A bit, but I'm also anxious. So when am I going to be attending your wedding?"

"I have to find a possibility."

"Want me to ask my husband if he knows anyone?"

Betsy paused for a moment. "Let me see if I can find my own first."

Veronique laughed and the two of them wandered off arm in arm whispering between themselves.
 
Although Alexander and Veronique went in different directions to talk to their guests they kept each other in sight exchanging fond glances now that Alexander had declared his love for real.
The exchanges between them and licking of wet thirsty lips did nothing to hide the passion that crackled between them.

Suddenly the warm cordial atmosphere all but disappeared as Alex manhandled two overdressed lackeys out of the room and two sharp cries of pain were heard. "Be on your way and remove those disgusting thoughts you had of you and my bride before
I lose my temper."

Alexander returned and made a beeline for Veronique. Taking her arm he excused her with a beaming smile.

"I apologise gentlemen" Veronique was completely surrounded by admirers, young and old alike, all vying for a smile or some indication that they had been noticed.

"I must take her away from you, we have things to attend to that will not wait a moment longer."
Everyone nodded understandingly and gave both of them late nods of advice or whispers of good luck.

"We both thankyou all for your good wishes but all a solid marriage needs is a woman generous of herself and a sturdy man to keep her in line."
'

Once out of sight Alex pulled Veronique tight to him pushing her already voluptuously arranged breasts under his chin. His fingers held her décolletage, tugging at it until her nipples were long, hard and engorged with blood.
"All night long I have Wanted nothing more than to strip you naked and ravish your exquisite body but now that I can my desires have changed. You know how much I want you my dearest. Now though I give you the opportunity to show how you want me, so now I am all yours."
Alexander let her go.

"Do what you wish with me."
 
Last edited:
Perhaps this would work after all. She was starting to see him in a different light, trying to look through all the prancing and gesturing. And every time that she would glance in his direction, the look he would give her was one of hunger. A look she she found herself returning to him.

Through the party, she and Elizabeth separated and her father took the time to find her, giving her a hug and wishing her a happy life.

"Now my little girl is a titled lady."

"Father, at least show some decorum!" She admonished him and he at least had the decency to color and look ashamed. "And do try to limit your intake of spirits if you cannot control yourself."

He nodded and she kissed his cheek before turning to her other guests. There were many well wishers and she soon found herself surrounded by numerous individuals, talking to her and wish her well, or offering their assistance should she need it. She tried to be congenial to them, not understanding their reasoning behind it.

There was a sudden raising of voices and she noted her new husband roughly escorting two men from the party, though it was somewhat hard to see what was happening due to the press of people around her.

When her arm was grabbed she turn to find Alexander pulling her out of the throng of people, making their sudden apologies to the people talking to her.

I apologise gentlemen. I must take her away from you, we have things to attend to that will not wait a moment longer.

There were more than a few knowing glances, and several women tittered behind their fans while others politely blushed. Some men gave a jovial laugh. Her father merely raised a glass in toast to her and her new husband and to what would occur this night.

Before leaving the room and heading upstairs, Alexander turned and told the assembled, We both thank you all for your good wishes but all a solid marriage needs is a woman generous of herself and a sturdy man to keep her in line.

'keep her in line' He had best be careful or he could find her more than what a sturdy man could handle.

But she had no time to reflect further before she was being led from the room and up the stairs. He opened a door and rushed her inside. Once the door closed, she was in his arms, breathlessly feeling his hands on her, fingers pulling at her bodice until her breast popped free. Fingers restless worried with her nipples, turning them from their normally rosy pertness to a dark red prominence. His mouth finding hers to kiss with such voraciousness that she felt lightheaded for a moment.

Between his kisses he spoke.

All night long I have Wanted nothing more than to strip you naked and ravish your exquisite body but now that I can my desires have changed. You know how much I want you my dearest. Now though I give you the opportunity to show how you want me, so now I am all yours.

He suddenly let go of her and she leaned back against the door with her breast hanging over the top of her bodice, gasping for breath. He stood back, facing her.

Do what you wish with me.

For a moment, she was confused. He stood before her, her husband. He had wanted her, yet he now gave her the ability to what? For all her desire, this was new for her. She knew what she wanted, but was unsure of how to do it. She really had led a sheltered life. And after tonight, that ignorance of life would be no more. She hesitantly reached a hand out, her fingers caressing his face as he leaned into her hand. His eyes, the palest of blue, never leaving her emerald green ones. Her fingers reached up to remove the powdered wig, revealing his true hair, lightest of blonde. It was soft to the touch.

His jacket felt of finest silk as slowly she ran her hand along its lapel before slipping beneath it, spreading her hands to slide his jacket off his shoulders and down his arms. It fell to the floor.

She tilted her face up, and pulled his head down to her, kissing him. His kisses were heady, and she drank deeply from him. Before, right after the wedding when he'd thrusted his tongue into her mouth, she had wondered if this was a special kind of kiss. Since no one had said such against it, it must be okay.

Her tongue was hesitant as it peeked out from between her lips and lightly licked his before she pulled away long enough to whisper to him, "Teach me, my husband, the secrets of love. I am your willing pupil."
 
Last edited:
It was as Alexander had surmised, Veronique had the will to tease him and drive him wild with her caresses and kisses but not the expertise, ,,,,, not yet anyway. It was fact that she was eager to learn but wise enough to know that the most congenial route would be to allow Alexander to take her as he willed, teaching her what and how to pleasure him at the same time.

They stood face to face, their bodies pressed close together,

"'Tis a wise pupil that reallses that to achieve perfection they must accept that they know nothing."

It was intended not as an insult or put down but more as praise for having the courage to admit she did not have the skills necessary to pleasure Alexander.

"You are doing well my dear, with a little practice you will have me undressed in a trice" He chuckled into her soft little ear as he helped her remove his shirt and silk breeches. Miraculously it seemed to Veronique he also removed the voluminous dress she had worn for supper.

Once again they stood face to this time skin to skin.

Alexander held his breath as Veronique's hard dark stubby nipples pressed against his solidly muscled chest, that was not all he was having to contend with as his skin was in contact with Veronique's soft fair skin.

"My oh my, you are indeed a treasure my sweet."

He purred into Veronique's slender white neck as he lifted her arms to his bare muscular shoulders,

"Touch me, feel me all over sweetness, don't stop because you feel you should."

His hands dropped to almost circle her waist pulling their groins together whereupon Veronique gave a loud squeal of surprise as she was poked hard in the stomach.
 
Her words were no sooner whispered against his smiling lips than he spoke, his voice a soft rumble in her ear.

'Tis a wise pupil that reallses that to achieve perfection they must accept that they know nothing. You are doing well my dear, with a little practice you will have me undressed in a trice

With a surety of having done it many times, he divested himself of his vest, shirt and breeches, all of the finest materials. Then, with a knowledge born of, no doubt, his many encounters with the opposite sex, of which she had heard vague whisperings amongst the other women, he soon had her naked with no apparent difficulties with her many fastenings. Her heart fairly pounded in her breast as the nipples that he had tugged on, still in their dark rose state of excitement, were pressed against the light dusting of hair on his chest.

My oh my, you are indeed a treasure my sweet.

He buried his face into the slender column of her neck, giving it little kisses and nibbles as he took her arms to place them on his shoulders. She could feel them, well muscled and strong, beneath her hands.

Touch me, feel me all over sweetness, don't stop because you feel you should.

She knew the difference between the sexes, though she had to admit that she had yet to see a grown man naked. Until now. She loved his hands on her, their largeness strangely comforting and exciting all at the same time. It made no sense. He wrapped them around her waist and drew her closer, causing his male appendage to thrust rather solidly against her stomach. The noise of surprise that she gave was certainly not a seductive sound and she colored at having made it.

"What a large sword, husband. I fear that when it comes time, you may find it rather a tight squeeze. I assure you that I am intact. It is an unused sheath."

She had been warned by several of well meaning friends, that the first time was very painful, that she would bleed as if it were her monthly, though not as much. And that no matter how large he may be, that all of his member would fit, despite any misgivings she may have. Still the size of him was daunting to her inexperienced eyes.

Her hands roamed down his back, but only as far as she was able to reach before she stopped, pressing her forehead against his chest.

"I had hoped to inflame you with my sexuality, yet all I have shown you is my naiveté. But my words spoke truth. I do wish to learn the ways of love, not as told me by well meaning friends, but from my own husband's lips."

She reached out a hand and touched his chest, feeling the skin and the solid muscle neath it. At that same spot, she kissed it, a soft, feathery kiss before going to the next spot to repeat the process. Each place her fingers explored was sealed with a kiss, fingers and lips roaming his chest.
 
In reply he exclaimed quite truthfully, " and so you will, each look, each touch inflames my desires. His aroused member was proof of that as the the wet slippery tip followed his enquiring fingers to the source of the trail of sweet odorous arousal that began between her legs.
With his fingers well lubricated he opened the intricate folds of Veronique's previously untouched private parts. Without need to push and pull inside her Veronique began to move back and forth and rotating her warm, wet, velvet hole around his fingers, he flexed his fingers inside her hot wet hole, stretching the silky sensitive flesh to it's limits.

He looked down into her eyes and pronounced "I do believe my ladywife that you are ready to become a woman, goodbye to the the child I married."
Moments later he was on top of her and her legs were spread wide with her arms wrapped around him.
Alexander's pale buttocks heaved as he prepared Veronique for the climax to the night,
In and out, in and out inexorably untiring, Alex pumped his cock into Veronique's deliciously fragrant pussy. He was so very aware that sooner or later he would stretch her to her very limits and no matter how brave she was it would hurt when he finally broke through her hymen.

The moment came when Veronique's petite little body began its hopeless fight against the intruder that wanted to fill her to the full. Her insides stood no chance as Alex climbed to his knees and pulled Veronique into position for the final thrust.

"UUURRGGHH, AGHHH"

He put everything into the thrust feeling Veronique jerk and arch her back but no sound escaped her lips. She lay quietly, her eyes closed and Alex feared that he might have done her an injury.

"Come back to me my love, come back."
 
Last edited:
As he looked deep into her eyes, his fingers sought and found her flower, gently prying apart its dewy petals. He kissed her as he slipped first a finger and then a second, slowly stretching the tight opening. The feeling was strange for though she had often found her fingers strangely drawn to that mysterious space between her thighs, she had never ventured further than the outside folds as a school friend had once told her that if she did, her future husband would be able to tell and would beat her and send her back to her father in shame, for that was what had happened to her friend's sister's friend's cousin.

With an age old instinct, Veronique's hips began to move as if they had a mind of their own. As she held onto her new husband and lover, she watched closely, waiting to see if what she did was right or wrong. From his smile, it must have been right. His fingers were a tad uncomfortable though it still felt nice too.

I do believe my ladywife that you are ready to become a woman, goodbye to the the child I married.

He removed his fingers and suddenly swept her up into his arms to carry her the short distance to the bed. Laying her lovingly and gently on the bed, he quickly follow, resting himself between her legs. Something larger than his fingers was lodged just inside her womanhood, and she wrapped her arms around his neck as he began a movement in and out. It was not very deep and though a bit uncomfortable, she did not feel the pain that she had been warned of.

Suddenly, her body no longer moved with his, her hips pressing hard against the bed as if to back away. Her breath came in quick jerks and that tender opening that he had worked to stretch open was trying to close up to stop the invasion upon her womanhood.

He pulled away from her to get on his knees before sliding her into position.

With a grunt, he thrust hard and deep into her, the pain a searing, burning tear. She arched her back, hands out to her sides to clutch the satin coverlet. Her mouth open though no sound issued forth and with eyes closed, a small tear trickled from its corner to slide toward the red ringlets splayed across the bedding.

He had made his initial thrust but had remained still, buried deep within her as if to allow her body to learn to accept and adjust to the intruder. She willed her body to relax and accept it.

Come back to me my love, come back.

She nodded to him, biting her lower lip as her eyelids fluttered open. He must have seen the tear as he wiped it away with his thumb before kissing her. Still he did not move inside her, and she was thankful. She had been told that some women were smaller inside than others, and some men were larger than others. Perhaps this was a little of both. The pain was there but it was lessening by the minute.

When finally she could speak, she smiled at him slightly. "I am here, my husband, my love. Your wife."
 
Veronique nodded weakly at his plea though she did not move or speak for several minutes, he could tell that she was made of stern stuff as he could feel that she was gathering her strength for whatever came next. He gently wiped away the tear that trickled from her eye to the pillow.

'I am here, my husband, my love. Your wife

"I fear the introduction to my sexual organs was rather more than you expected, the dimensions larger than you had been lead to believe. It was necessary to inflict more discomfort than I would have preferred, however in time it will become more pleasant and a source of great joy to you."

His large gentle hands caressed her petite naked body again, they pressed against each each other, murmurs of appreciation emanating from them both as Veronique sought out his package with her delicate fingers what she had been unable to see earlier.

"When you are ready my angel I will be taking you properly for the first time, you have indicated a great desire to have your cute pussy used as it should be, it will be a little sore at first but that will fade."
Several minutes passed as they hugged each other then Alexander rolled Veronique onto her back and spread her into a star shape on the bed. His eyes voraciously took in the thick silky dark curls that adorned her mons and his fingers combed through the inexpertly trimmed bush, still partially damp from her earlier arousal.

"We will attend to that sooner rather than later, my love, I do dislike loose coarse hairs in the mornings." (Not understanding that in all likelihood Veronique had not the faintest idea of what he meant.)

After what seemed an age Alexander spread his strong youthful body over Veronique, hand to hand, foot to foot and his hips began undulating in a gentle rhythm as he pressed home his growing member, the tempo increasing with size.

The reddish purple cock head rapidly filled her newly opened channel and natural juices flowed as the thick meaty organ lifted her backside from the bed again and again. Veronique's back arched and Alexander felt her shudder and stiffen as he threw rope after rope of thick creamy cum into her newly fucked pussy.

They slowed down slowly until Alexander lifted his head from the cradle of her swan like neck.

"How was your first fuck as a married woman?"

He asked with a twinkle in his eye.
 
I fear the introduction to my sexual organs was rather more than you expected, the dimensions larger than you had been lead to believe. It was necessary to inflict more discomfort than I would have preferred, however in time it will become more pleasant and a source of great joy to you.

There was a bit of pain as he pulled out of her before he rolled slightly, bringing her with him so that he could hold her in his arms. With hands large yet gentle he stroked her body as if to reassure her that despite the pain, he meant her no harm. As if to follow his lead, she too did the same, trying to learn more about the body of her husband. This was, after all, what she had wanted. To lose her virginity. Well, it was lost, and by her husband. Now she was truly a woman.

She reached down to where his member stood away from his body, the evidence of her deflowering on it. She could feel her blood smeared on her thigh as well as between her legs. Her sex was sore a bit though the soreness seemed to lessen by the minute to be replaced by a growing need. Her delicate fingers found the heavy sac at the base of his appendage, hearing a deep groan from him as her fingers shifted it a bit.

When you are ready my angel I will be taking you properly for the first time, you have indicated a great desire to have your cute pussy used as it should be, it will be a little sore at first but that will fade.

Kissing her again, he then rolled her on her back to spread her out beneath him. There was a flutter in her stomach. She felt a desire for what only he could give her yet there was a bit of apprehension that the pain would return. But he had promised her that that pain would fade leaving only pleasure.

He pulled back long enough to take in her body, running his fingers through her red nether hair, the curls moist and dark from their earlier encounter. He spoke of something about loose hair in the morning but none of it made sense to her.

He lay over her body, warming her. She felt him slip his member into her sex, the feeling tight though there was almost none of the pain from before. This time, he was not still but instead began to pump his hips, his manhood slipping in and out of her sex. As he did so, this encounter slowly changed. Where once there was pain, now she felt a warming inside as he thrusts became more forceful. He seemed to grow larger in size and with each thrust he was soon lifting her buttocks and back off of the bed, going faster and grunting as he pressed deeper and deeper into her, his face buried in the space where her graceful neck met her shoulders. His breath warmed her décolleté.

Her breath came out in short gasps as she felt a quickening inside her. Like the winding of a clock, getting tighter and tighter until her heart fair burst from her breast. Her body stiffened as she clutched at her husband, her body shuddering as she felt a warmth deep inside as he filled her with his seed.

Slowly the world returned to normal though he remained buried within her. Lifting his head, he gave her a smile and with a gleam in his eye, he asked, How was your first fuck as a married woman?

"It made me breathless! Thought I fear that my loss of virginity has made rather a mess of our marriage bed." She smiled at him. Her breast were pressed against his chest and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his face closer to her. "You know, my love, there is much talk about you amongst the ladies." She kissed him. "Ever since I heard the tales, I have wondered if they were true?" She kissed him again. "Are they?" Now, there was a gleam in her eye, and a smile on her lips.
 
It was a leading question, asking his bride how she felt about her first ever fuck but he knew he would be assured of an honest answer,

'"It made me breathless! Thought I fear that my loss of virginity has made rather a mess of our marriage bed.""

"Think nothing nothing of the mess that is the concern of the housemaids, how ever it pleases me that you appear to be delighted with our pleasure seeking."

She smiled at him. Her breast were pressed against his chest and she wrapped her arms around his neck, pulling his face closer to her.

"You know, my love, there is much talk about you amongst the ladies." She kissed him.

"Ever since I heard the tales, I have wondered if they were true?" She kissed him again.

"Are they?" Now, there was a gleam in her eye, and a smile on her lips.

One thing Alexander had learnt during his courtship of Veronique was the various ploys she used to get her own way or something she wanted. He recognised her tactic of being the sweetest creature alive with the sweetest kisses available anywhere,

"You can stop being so nice to me unless it is in sincerity my love, you want something and I suspect I know what it is, there is however something for you to learn first. When making love it is not just my cock thrusting in and out that provides the pleasure, you must play your part, let me demonstrate."


Rolling Veronique on her back he pushed one, then two fingers between her splayed legs, Veronique gave a small gasp at the surprise of it and lack of his usual tenderness. Back and forth, in and out Alexander roughly finger fucked her with barely any lubrication.

He stopped and stated the obvious " That was awful my dear and must have been painful but you could have helped, let us try again," he thrust the two fingers in again, her channel tight against his fingers.

"Use your muscles dear, your compatriots must have told you of the importance of using your muscles, as you grip whatever is inside you your juices are encouraged to flow freely."

His fingers were moving rapidly now and Veronique's thighs were wet with her juices and the sweet odour of her arousal.

"That my sweetness is your introduction to your first orgasm, when we we are making love and you feel the need to expel your juices don't fight it, let it go, it's a wonderful experience I promise you."

Veronique lay beside him panting hard, Alexander held one tiny hand, "Yes dearest I can last another round quite easily and another so when YOU are up to it we will continue."
 
You can stop being so nice to me unless it is in sincerity my love, you want something and I suspect I know what it is, there is however something for you to learn first. When making love it is not just my cock thrusting in and out that provides the pleasure, you must play your part, let me demonstrate.

And with those words, he rolled her on her backside and plunged his fingers into her newly opened sex. The area, still a bit raw from the newness of it all, complained and her face scrunched up in pain. Though she gasped, she really wanted to cry out with the pain that he was inflicting. What has happened to her gentle lover? He finally stopped.

That was awful my dear and must have been painful but you could have helped, let us try again

Once again, he pushed his fingers inside her and she flinched with the action.

Use your muscles dear, your compatriots must have told you of the importance of using your muscles, as you grip whatever is inside you your juices are encouraged to flow freely.

She tried doing as he had instructed and soon found that indeed, her body seemed intent upon producing copious amounts of liquid. As his fingers pumped in and out, she feared that she would wet herself, causing her to clench tighter and tighter. She was just about to ask him to stop when she suddenly lost all control and felt a flood of moisture between her thighs. Panting, her face colored.

That my sweetness is your introduction to your first orgasm, when we we are making love and you feel the need to expel your juices don't fight it, let it go, it's a wonderful experience I promise you.

He took her hand in his, reassuring her. Yes dearest I can last another round quite easily and another so when YOU are up to it we will continue.

Though what he had just taught her was informative, the temper that went with her red hair was starting to rise. She fought the urge to snatch her hand from his, though her voice when she spoke had lost its playfulness.

"I may be inexperienced when it comes to sex...and love. But I had hoped that my husband would be understanding. As to my 'compatriots', what I had asked was cloakroom gossip, and had they known I was there, they would have talked of something else. Contrary to what you believe, we unwed ladies talk amongst ourselves not of sex but love. We know not the actual mechanics of it, all the ins and outs of sex. Do you want to know exactly what I was told? That it was a necessary evil for procreation, and that if I would just lay there and think of other things, that it would soon be over. That if I was lucky enough, I would quickly get pregnant and then my husband would leave me alone. That if I produced an Heir and a Spare, hopefully my husband would be done with me."

Despite the anger in her voice, tears threatened to spill from her eyes. He could see the pain and hurt in her eyes.

"I may be inexperienced but I am not an idiot. I am intelligent enough to to even figure out that there is more to you than I know. I had hoped that married life would be more than laying here and waiting for you to be done. If things are explained, I understand without being mocked."

She rolled over, turning away before she said something that she would regret. Her smooth backside with its faint smattering of pale freckles was like a dainty wall between them. Her temper had gotten her off to a rocky start. A few tears quietly fell on her pillow.
 
The pain Alexander saw in his love's eyes took him aback, this was the last thing he wanted and when she turned away from him he was nonplussed, none of his previous lovers had ever turned their backs on him in that manner. He went over in his mind what he might have said or done to anger her. His arms slipped under her arms to hold and comfort her and he held both of her impressive heavy soft breasts in his hands, caressing them gently and rolling her swollen dark nipples under his thumb and squeezing them as she pressed them into his palms.

Her delicately shaped back and hips brushed against his chest and stomach, her soft silky skin sending tingling sensations straight to his semi hard member.

He lifted her hair at the nape of her neck and between soft, gentle, wet kisses on her exposed skin he spoke softly,

"My dearest love," * KISS* "I know that I have hurt you and angered you in some way" *KISS, LICK* "but I intend to make it up to you" *KISS, LICK,* "If you will allow me to" *KISS, SUCK, LICK* "I have discovered the error of my ways," *KISS, KISS, LICK*

Before he continued one hand slipped from one swollen and distended nipple and began a slow circular fingertip caress of her flat tummy.

"I attempted to teach you the mechanics of love making," *KISS, SUCK, KISS* "In the mistaken belief that it would make it more pleasurable for you," *LONG WET LICK* "When all the time you craved only love, tenderness and passion," *LIGHT TENDER KISSES* "The proper way to make love is by learning as you go." *LONG, WET SUCKING KISS*

As he finished he squeezed her breast gently and his other hand glided over Veronique's hooded clit.

Alexander was fully aroused and his slick member had pushed its way between Veronique's pale freckled backside and was nuzzling her soft outer labia like a puppy wanting access.

"If you wish to cease for tonight then so be it but I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive your insensitive buffoon of a husband."
 
As she lay with her back to her new husband, her feelings hurt, there was a pause before she felt the bed dip as he rolled over to come up behind her. Arms slipped neath hers to wrap around her body, pulling her up against him so that she felt his chest against her back. His hands found her breast, cupping them and gently massaging the pillowy mounds as his fingers worried her nipples. Despite the hurt she felt, she pressed her breast into his hands as he pulled away her messy ringlets to reveal her slender neck. His lips, his mouth, his tongue periodically kissed that graceful curve as he spoke, apologizing for his actions. And while one hand continued its actions on her breast, the other one slipped first down to her belly button, sensuously circling it with a fingertip. Then it traveled further down, tickling the hair guarding her nether area as his finger found a special spot, sending jolts of pleasure through her body. From behind her, his member slipped between her legs, nudging against her sex. Without even trying, her body began to fire up, the flames of passion stirring deep within her.

If you wish to cease for tonight then so be it but I hope you can find it in your heart to forgive your insensitive buffoon of a husband.

She pulled away from him just long enough to turn over, pressing herself against her husband, her face turned to his. She threw her arms around his neck as she pressed her chest against his. Her mouth found his as she kissed him.

"Of course I forgive you. Can you forgive me and my naiveté? I may know how to flirt and tease. But when it comes to making love, you are to be my teacher. I ask that you please be gentle with me. I want to make you happy, but..." She pressed her face against his chest. "I'm sorry that I have such a temper. I hope that you will forgive me." She could feel his manhood pressing against her and she smiled sweetly up at him.

"If you wish to continue, then so do I. I just ask that you remember that this is new to me. I am intelligent enough to understand, and if I don't understand, then I will ask. Is that agreeable with you?"
 
With their differences now at peace and Veronique's fiery temper abated they gazed at one another, giggled and kissed passionately, their tongues curling round each other's making sexual slurping sounds. They explored one another's bodies, he caressed her soft warm smooth silky skin, her calves, knees, the thickening shapely thighs as she spread herself in invitation. He allowed his love full freedom to do as she wished, not guiding her in any way but letting her delight in anything that pleased or intrigued her, whether it be the twitch of a muscle on his thigh or the hardness of his biceps.

It seemed like hours they lay entwined just enjoying one another, Alexander had never felt so relaxed and at peace with himself. He felt he had nothing to prove, whatever will be will be.

It had to happen though, almost by accident rather than intent. His hand was moving slowly over the juncture of Veronique's silky smooth hips when he felt her somewhat unruly red bush tickle his palm, his semi erect organ came to life and poked Veronique halfway up her thigh. His palm descended on her hairy mons and his fingers spread over her sex, her seeping wetness reminding him of the delights he still had to sample. The odour of her wet arousal drifted to his nostrils and he was lost to his desires. He hugged her naked body closer to him and whispered huskily,

"Are you ready to fuck now my little peach?"
 
Back
Top