Wicked Dreams (Closed for Homerun2611)

She came down and once again she was pretty as a picture, now this one might belong in Penthouse or Playboy but a picture nonetheless. I snapped a quick shot of her and sent it to grandma, who texted back, "I hope you have fucked our girl already for them papa". My response was quick, "Pussy is nicely filled and my cum is in her mouth." Back the old girl came, and I assumed only one hand was now holding her phone, "Good, keep it up, and let me know how things go, maybe bring her by for a quick visit on the way home!"

On the ride over, she had a naughty look in her eye, and I knew why when she turned and showed me her bare crotch, and my cum trickling out her gorgeous pink slit. "Can I take one for Nancy?" I asked and she bit her lip and nodded 'yes'. I flashed two, one of her there, now this was definitely Penthouse as we were showing lots of pink, and the second with my hand on her thigh, my thumb massaging her wonderful little button.

It was so nice that way, I just kept it there, and gave her a nice little orgasm before she had to close up shop, at least for a few minutes for me to give my trusted truck to the valet. I saw how he looked at my Kathy as he opened the door before I even could. I hoped he hadn't been able to see my pussy, but the hard nipples through the tight white polo would be touch for any man to miss, and you simply did not overlook Kathy's tits.

I caught William by surprise initially, but his prick self comeback was vintage him and my blood was already boiling and not in the way Kathy made it, as we headed back. "What in the world did this pompous place need a suite for, and then I assumed this wasn't the only soiree they might be hosting this week, hell even today. I was a member of this club, one of the oldest, but I hated the place for so many reasons. If it wasn't for the gin and poker games, I'd have quit long ago. At least William got one half of the assessment right, "Yeah, we invited your whore to come here and whore with me and my whore. You and you grand daughter old man?" I snarled at him, "I only see yours!" and panned up and down the little gold digger tramp. My girl sensed a fight and tired to take some pressure from the engine, "It's OK Grandpa." It was a sweet, but ultimately futile effort, the disdain between my son and I had been growing steadily over the last twenty years, the little spoiled turd.

Hello Sir, the manager came over, almost sucking my cock to say hello. I wanted to say, "No need, I've got my sweet grand daughter in law to do that for me", but I didn't. I loved Kathy's bluntness in addressing William, "So are we going to do it right here in the lobby?" William took it in stride, I was turned on, as I hated to admit how much the idea of watching Kathy perform for ME, turned me on. She took my hand and soon we were back in the suite.

It was comfy enough, like a big great room with an extra couch, and a bedroom and bath off to the side. The room was made for fucking and fooling around, and I wondered how many of the wives of members, even knew about it. Somehow I figured Megan did, and my guess was had enjoyed it at least once with one of the assistant pros, if not another member. Although she was careful not to too openly risk her sugar daddy, my son.

I saw William open his mouth and I stepped in. "Okay, let't be clear, here is how it is going to work today. You came here to enjoy MY Kathy here today, and I'm sure you will. However, nothing will happen she isn't okay with, or something I ask her to do for me, isn't that right girl?" She looked at me wide eyed. "Megan, you will do the same." She looked at me and stomped her heeled foot looking at William. "Son, why don't you tell your wife how many of the assets at the Bank you manage are either directly mine or my friends and that I could change their allegiance with one call?" He grimly nodde, "It's true". I watched as she did the calculus on the need to keep her Sugar Daddy's money source happy.

"If William has Kathy do something to him, I have the option of demanding the same from Megan....and my guess is our sexy little Kathy may want to play today and put on a show for Grandpa today, but that is up to her. GRANDMA did suggest that we start by Kathy doing a little striptease and lap dance for me to start today, but you all can watch?" I wanted to see the look on William's face when he realized his blessed mother not only knew, but was with me in protecting Kathy, as it was usually her skirts he clung to in disagreements with me.

I put my arm around Kathy, "Darling why don't you go give William a nice kiss, before we start, let him taste a bit of that honey!" I winked at her as we both knew that William was about to taste a bit of my fire. "Megan, you can peel off those clothes that are barely covering you, but keep the heels on, I think I like those. I'm going to turn the music on and sit down in this old over chair and wait for my girl's dance....I hope we're all good here, now let's have a nice old afternoon!" And I chuckled, and watched my girl walk over toward William and Megan unleash her babies to come out and play....
 
Bill's strength and control in this situation made me want to cum right then and there, it was such a turn on. He set his son and his whore straight about who was in control, and who he was there to see, protect, enjoy and anything I wanted...

I was hot enough to take William between my legs and have Megan straddle me until he said "... However, nothing will happen she isn't okay with, or something I ask her to do for me, isn't that right girl?" Anytime an older man refers to me as the generic "girl" I get such a rush. When I was in trouble with my Grandpa he referred to me as girl and that was usually followed with a spanking, open hand on bare ass.

I nearly moaned as he said it and I nodded in agreement.

Megan began undressing after Bill had put them in their place and given her instructions. The music did not matter much as I began slowly swaying around. William stood watching me, afraid to say or do anything.

"Darling why don't you go give William a nice kiss, before we start, let him taste a bit of that honey!" Bill said sending a thrill through me as strong as his orgasm in my mouth had been. I smiled at him and then at William who looked like a child about to get a cookie he had wanted his whole life. I walked over and put my arms over his shoulders as his hands came to my hips. I crossed my wrists behind his head and stared into his eyes as my lips moved ever so closer. His eyes closed as I could feel his practically trembling as my breath warmed his lips. Then I pressed my lips to his and slid my tongue into his mouth. He pulled he tight against him and fed on my tongue and mouth sucking Bill's cum from my slippery muscle. His hand went under my skirt and tightly gripped my ass as he began to grind his hard cock into my mound.

Bill settled into the big leather chair and said "that's enough junior." He only called him that when he felt the need to assert his dominance. I think we will probably call him that all day today. William released me taking a last pass at my lips and tongue before I stepped back. I danced to the table and poured his favorite bourbon into a crystal glass and danced over to him. Megan had pulled an ottoman up as she sat naked on it next to him. She knew she was the opening act and I was clearly the headliner. I stood in front of Bill and leaned forward letting my breasts fall forward in the polo so his eyes and hands could enjoy if he wanted. He took the bourbon and drank as his eyes remained glued to me. I knew William was enjoying the view of my bare add under my skirt. I put my hands on the arms of the chair and looked back.

"Like the view?" I asked wiggling my hips side to side.

He nodded without speaking. I smiled and then stood back up. I slowly pulled the polo from the skirt and then slowly up over my tits and then up and off. I handed it to Megan who dutifully folded it and set it aside. I glanced at Bill as she did nearly cracking up.

I danced a little more giving William a view of my boobies swaying with my hips. My nipples were hard and I knew I looked good. I went back to Bill and this time stood looking at William, with my ass to Bill. I bent over and unzipped the skirt. I let it fall then opened my legs just a little for him. I looked back and even Bill could not remain cool at this point.

"Megan would you make Bill more comfortable and release his real manhood" I said to her. She glanced at William and then moved and opened Bill's zipper and belt and pulled his hard on free of his clothes. I let my hand brush up Megan's back as she did that and then she sat back down.

"Good girl" I said with a smile. How things had changed.

I turned back to William after giving Bill a wink and said "I think you probably want to get more comfortable too, unless I haven't made you hard too?" He quickly stripped like his clothes were on fire. His cock was OK. Certainly not in Bill's league but adequate.

"Do you want a taste of me William? or should I call you junior?" I said as the sexual tension could be recorded on a seismograph.

"Junior!" Bill hollered.

I looked at him and laughed as he sent Megan to get him another glass of whiskey. I walked over to the chair and sat on the arm of the big brown leather chair Bill was occupying. I opened my legs and then motioned for Junior with one finger for him to approach.
 
If I'd scripted it, kathy couldn't have played her part better. Kissing him and feeding my pathetic excuse of a son my cum. At least his first taste, I had plans.

She poured me bourbon, danced, and teased the fuck out of Junior, and turned Megan into the sub she so seemed to want to be. I looked at her, I could have some fun with that, that Grandma would most definitely approve of. Kathy was finally naked, and had Megan playing her role as fluffer. "Megan would you make Bill more comfortable and release his real manhood...Good girl!" I chuckled as she sat back down, and Kathy turned to face Junior and let me enjoy her ass. She played her part, "I think you probably want to get more comfortable too, unless I haven't made you hard too?" I was surprised he didn't hurt himself with the speed he pulled out his cock. I looked at mine, looked at his, and then looked at Megan. "I'm sorry, I was hoping he was more of chip of the old block in at least that way, guess not. hun hon?" She looked at her husband then at me, and sadly nodded 'NO'.

"Do you want a taste of me William? or should I call you junior?" she teased adn I laughed, "Junior!...particularly now, he will always be Junior, I said with contempt. I saw her motion him over and he crawled like a dog. Her legs were open but as she got close I grabbed her around the waist and lifted her up and impaled her down on my cock. I lifted her up adn drover her down, and watched Megan lick her lips and William almost cry. "Don't worry, I am not planning to come in her right now, but son, I own this pussy, and I don't want you to forget it."

I drove up one more time and let him at least enjoy how Kathy's tits bounced as I fucke her. I then lifted her up and set her down on my lap, pulling her back so I could play with her tits and perfect hard nipples, spreading her legs and watching my son driver his tongue into his daughter in-law's incredible snatch. He was so excited he hardened his tongue and went as deep as he could. He came out smacking his lips, a funny look on his face, "She's already filled with cum, you said you wouldn't..." He stopped and saw both Kathy and I laughing. "I said I wouldn't cum then, I didn't say I hadn't cum earlier, a couple of times I believe...." She nodded, "Junior, if you are going to enjoy our Kathy, you better get used to only doing it when she is filled with my cum...I like to keep you filled don't I girl?" I loved her, and loved this.

"Now eat her Junior unless you want to lose your chance?" He didn't debate long before he was again slurping at Kathy's cum filled cunt. "Megan, stroke your husband wlll you hon, if Junior is a good boy, and she wants to, Kathy may fuck him...and if she does, you can ride Grandpa's cock."

William looked up, "Jesus Dad, all of them? And Mom knows?" I laughed at the spoiled piece of shit, "Grandma may want to have Megan over, I will ask, but she is awfully happy with Kathy...now if you want any chance of fucking her, shut up and eat your pussy like a good boy Junior!" I leaned in and kissed my sweet Kathy's neck and pinched her nipples...she was such Grandpa's good girl!
 
I was sober as Sunday morning but felt high as Mark's weed as Junior knelt before me and I let him kiss and lick me. Bill's warm hand on my back I was flying and very near an orgasm. I looked over as Megan too seem drawn to power as she was ramming herself down Bill's length. His other hand holding his whisky as he looked at me.

"So good" I mouthed to him as I grabbed William's hair and pulled him into my soaking wet crotch. "That's it junior, eat your little daughter in law" I goaded him. "That's it daddy, I am gonna cum all over you" I said moving forward on the arm of the chair. The thought that he was cleaning Bill's cum from me was what sent me over the edge as I jerked and Bill's hand supported me. I cried out as even Megan stopped to look. My body contorted and bucked as Junior kept at it and I did not release his hair until I was good and spent.

"Like father like son" I cooed as I rolled into the chair with Bill. I stroked Megan's face as she was bobbing on the head of Bill's cock. I reach up and pushed her down on him as he groaned and seemed to like seeing me do this. I slid my fingers into Megan's hair and gripped it. I looked up at Bill who was smiling and I pushed her fully down then pulled her up and then down and up.

"Does that feel good Grandpa?" I asked with a twinkle in my eye. "She looks like a good cock sucker, plenty of practice, ya know?" I said with a smirk.
 
"So good" Kathy's lips spoke to me. We were sharing an inside joke, as she bucked into Junior's tongue and he swallowed much of what I had fired inside her not long ago. Megan had readily accepted her role and I at least gave her that. I wasn't attracted to her like I was to Kathy, not close, but the idea of having my son's trophy wife, such as she was, serve me, did have its own taboo delight. She goaded and teased William, but as I watched her cum, her beautiful body convulse in orgasm, I realized I felt a pang of jealousy, even though I knew what she thought of him.

She leaned back in my arms, and stroked Megan's face as her mouth worked my cock like the seasoned veteran I fully expected she was. It was sexy as hell to watch Kathy grab the back of her head and driver her up and down as my cock worked halfway down her throat and she opened her wind pipe like a porn star. Kathy was working her like a puppeteer pulling her strings for my enjoyment, but seeming Megan's as well. "Does that feel good Grandpa?...She looks like a good cock sucker, plenty of practice, ya know?" I laughed out loud and looked into William's envious eyes. Moaning as she worked my cock up and down, doing the most incredible things with her tongue on each entry and exit. "Yes, sweet girl, she is good...no wonder William married her...that is why you married her, right?"

Being called a good and experienced cock sucker, appeared to turn Megan on, and I watched as she began to work her clit as she took me impossibly deep down her throat, tonguing my balls when I was all the way in. "No, God damn it, that's not why I left...I mean married her." Yet as pissed as he was, he was stroking his cock, stroking it hard, as he watched his wife service me. I could see him perspiring, and the veins popping out on both his neck and cock as he stroked it.
I whispered to Megan, "Look, Junior's getting off on watching Megan blow me...I think he's about to...yep!" And he came firing his ropes all over his hand, chest and thighs...Kathy's driving Megan's head up and down, and Megan's undoubted skill at fellatio, took me over the edge...and with my cock all the way down her throat I spasmed and fired my cream deep in my son's wife's throat and stomach.

Megan latched on slurped and took it all, as she groaned and moaned and came herself, bucking up on her own hand, and showing she could most likely fuck as well as she fucked. Megan looked up at me smiling, "Yes, you did a great job...now go clean your husband...I know he won't be satisfied until he gets to stick his cock in her..."Right Junior?" He nodded as Megan crawled over and cleaned up the cum. It took her only seconds as the girl could suck up cum like a Hoover vacuum cleaner.

He was clean and Megan looked up at me, waiting for her next obscene instruction, she was quite the little submissive. "Get him hard again..." Kathy stroked my cock as we watched them as I slid my finger up and down her slit, and teased her clit to keep her ready. I leaned and whispered into Kathy's ear, "You don't have to...but if you want to, fuck him...just don't let him cum...when he is almost there...hop off and come back and make him watch while I cum inside of you...we might be able to make him cry..."

Junior was as big and hard as he got... I kissed Kathy on the cheek..."Up to you...just make him beg..." She got up and I looked at Megan..."You want to fuck Grandpa don't you...you wondered how this big cock would feel?" She nodded and hopped up...bouncing her babies, which were substantial...I grabbed her by the waist and spun her so she could watch what Kathy did next...I pulled her down and impaled her on my cock and heard her groan..."Oh God, that is so nice and big...." William glared, I smiled, and his wife began to fuck his father...with gusto!
 
I walked to William standing in a puddle of rage as Megan bounced, holding her massive tits as she moved up and down Bill's rock solid shaft.

"Look at that William, your daddy fucking your prize" I said standing next to him. He glared at them as his cock stood straight out like a divining rod to Megan. I leaned into his ear and asked "do you think she is enjoying his cock as much as I did?"

This brought a slow turn of his anger towards me. I could feel his heart beating and his muscles tight with rage.

"No need to be angry Dad" I said using the term my husband used for him. His breathing was deep and forced as his face reddened and I knew he was either going to have a heart attack, kill me or fuck me to within an inch of my life. So I pushed it. I looked over at Bill who was now laughing as Megan came. His hand on her hips using her like some sheath for his sword.

I looked back at William still staring at me and nearly shaking with anger. "Maybe I will ride that once Megan gets all she wants. Think Bill would mind?" I said smiling up into his eyes.
 
"Look at that William, your daddy fucking your prize...do you think she is enjoying his cock as much as I did?" I had been watching my wife willingly, gladly hop on my father's ancient cock. This didn't look like a duty, she was fucking loving it. "Oh Grandpa...fuck yes...oh baby your so nice and big and....and hard...how do you dooooo...oh Fuck yesss!" She was panting and groveling like she was getting the fuck of her life, and I was so god damned pissed...and horny. "Maybe I will ride that once Megan gets all she wants. Think Bill would mind?"

My nostrils flared, and I grabbed her knees and flipped Kathy on her back. "Shut up you little whore, you're finally on your back where you belong" Her eyes looked up at me with fire and Jesus she looked good...the fucking bitch! I spread her legs as she pushed back, I pushed them wide and drove my aching prick down inside her wet pussy. Whether in reality it was still wet from Bill or she wanted me as much as I wanted her was irrelevant, she was wet, open and I pounded into her.

"Hey Junior watch it, that's my pussy!" I hear my father bellow, and I looked over at him with a new kind of hatred. But all I saw was my wife, a huge smile on her face and the gorgeous tits I paid for, bouncing up and down to the rhythm of their fucking. I pounded Kathy, but it was too much, "Jesus Christ Megan, he's a god damn relic...get that shit eating grin off your face!" She tried to suppress it, but couldn't, Bill might be old but he really was a great fuck!

I gave up and turned back at Kathy, I was pounding her pussy, fucking her as deep and hard as I could go. "You really are a whore aren't you...how does it feel to finally have some younger cock again....get filled by a real man whose cock isn't an antique. I bet you Billy doesn't fuck you like that...why do you think that is?"

I was hitting below the belt...my son was a fucking fool, she was a hot piece of ass, no matter how much of a bitch she could be. POUND, POUND, POUND I fucked her, grabbing her knees and pulling her up on my thighs so I could ram harder, and deeper.

I snarled down at her..."Now your going to feel it...I am going to fill you so full of my cum that..." Suddenly saw my wife cumming, screaming and then being tossed off my father's cock, glistening wet with her orgasmic juices...he was getting up and looking a me...all I heard was him growl..."Like hell you are!"
 
It was not a question of if, but when William would lose it and have to have me. I watched him watching Megan who was unconsciously putting on a real show.

"I think she likes it" I whispered in his ear and that was it. He tossed me on my back and was on top of me before I could even peep. He was inside me and he felt good. I looked up with anger playing my part.

"You fucking your little boys wife now Junior?" I hissed. "Feel better than that trash you're hitched to?"

There was no denying between Bill's seed and my own desires William easily went into me. He was in a hurry and had clearly wanted this for a long time. Pushing my legs up gave him full access, unfortunately he was not able to utilize it as well as Bill but he was trying. I felt his body tightening as he cursed at me. He looked back at Megan now in full convulsion ontop of Bill as his big hands massaged her tits. Oh I wish they were on mine.

"I am going to fill you so full of my cum that..." William groaned as I knew he was about to cum inside me, inside his daughter in law.

I closed my eyes and focused on his cock humping me like a teenager. Then just as I expected him to thrust into me and cum the roar of Bill "Like hell you are!" filled the room and William was suddenly gone. Bill had kncoked him off and out of me as he laid on his back shooting his cum up his chest as his hand finished his orgasm.

I looked up flustered., near orgasm at Bill and his cock standing over me, glaring at William.
 
I had watched all of this I could. Megan bless her whorish heart had bounced up and down on my, I had played wit her tits as much to protect her as enjoy it. The feel of fake tits was odd, like two big water balloons, squeezing them as the bounced, hoping they didn't break and leak all over all of us. She rode my cock with gusto, and the first time she drove down hard, felt my big cock fill her, she had turned, "Oh God Grandpa now I understand...mmm....mmm...yes! She had cum early cum late, and by the time I lifted her off she had climaxed a third time and she crumpled to the ground.

I had watched William take my Kathy. He had fucked her hard and deep. I could see he was for sure about to cum, but something in the intensity of it all I knew had her there too. Call it ego, call it pride, call it good old fashioned a man taking his woman and not letting another man mark her. But steam shot out my ears as I heard, "I am going to fill you so full of my cum that..." There was only one king of this pride and this old lion was not about to let another lion take what was his. "Like hell you are!" I tossed him to the side and only when I noticed he was cumming all over himself did I turn to Megan, "now that I've taken care of you, take care of your husband." She crawled over and began to clean him and finish the last of his orgasm.

I looked down at my Kathy, her heart was racing her nipples, "I'm not sure if he was going to get you there, and I didn't want to watch...your're mine and I know I can satisfy you...keep those legs spread wide for grandpa and let me finish you." I spread her knees wide curled under my elbows. I pulled her up my thighs using the muscles in my strong arms and chest. "I didn't cum in her, I wanted you, I always want you to have me." I stared at her, my cock was big and knew I filled her much more fully than Junior. The lips of her pussy sealed around me in an air tight seal.

I curled her body up to mine as I drove hard down into her. I leaned over and put her sweet teet into my mouth and licked it and sucked it, her full breasts, her perfect nipples. My tongue swirled and I licked them and then sucked them hard. My big old cock pounded into her, finally she gave me what I needed, "Oh Grandpa you are so much better than William...I need to cum!" Her gorgeous body arched, her pussy slapped into me in jerky, spasm like motions, and she milked my old cock to deliver a massive load into her wet, sweet sex. Fuck I came, jerking and driving into her, looking into the eyes of the little girl I loved so much. Nope, no way anyone was cumming inside her other than me, at least not if I could control it!

I collapsed into her, and William spoke up, "I'm not done". Then suddenly we all heard something down the hall. "Ssshhh, be quiet" the man laughed, "I gotta make sure no one else is using the stabbin cabin this afternoon." "Oh Billy, we won't get caught...." I looked at Kathy, we all knew who it was. I whipped on my clothes and got up to head them off outside....
 
Last edited:
"Hide" I said as William and Megan too a few moments to realize what I was asking them to do. Bill looked back with a smile as we grabbed our clothes and went to the sauna where there was a small square window we could look though. Inside was awkward as we were all naked and we stopped and looked at each other. Then I went to the window and watched as Billy and Beth walked into the suite. Bill was no where to be scene but he had taken enough time for us to hide.

I watched as Beth tackled Billy into the chair where Bill and Megan ride him. BIlly was not the aggressor as Beth stripped his belt and opened his pants. I was angry and jealous then felt William's hand on my ass. I watched as Beth got to her knees and started to suck my husband's cock.

Megan moved next to me and I let her have half the window as we watched.

"Want to surprise them?" Megan asked not in an angry way but more of a "let's get this party really going!" kind of way.

Just then Bill walked into the room and Beth stopped and stepped away saying "uh hi Bill" looking anywhere but towards Bill.

"Busted" I said with a smile as William's hand slid up my ribs to my breast and started kneading my breast.

"Billy! What he fuck are you thinking?" Bill scolded him. Billy quickly zipped up his hard on and belt.

"It's not what.." he started as the blood clearly was not near his brain.

"It's not what? You getting a blow job from your brother's fiance? Come on Billy what about sweet Kathy?" Bill said perhaps over doing it with the "sweet."

"Grandpa this is nothing, just sex" he explained as Beth looked for a way to escape.

"I noticed William's other hand was around Megan and massaging her big face tit.

Bill trained his gaze on Beth who was beautiful, if dumb. "I can see why you might go for that." Bill began as he scanned the room for any sign of us. "What do you have to say for yourself little girl?" Bill said.

Beth looked at Billy who looked away. "I am so sorry" she began as tears started down her face. "It just happened, I don't know, I love Mark but the sex with Billy is ... undeniable" she said as her full 36C tits stood tall in her white polo. Her long slender legs ran out of the white tennis skirt like a wet dream. She felt Bill's eyes on her, not judgemental but more like any man looked at her. She was sexy as hell and knew it. It was her only real thing she inherited from her deceased mom and imprisoned dad. Beth had grown up in Houston across the tracks from families like the one Bill had built. Barely getting out of high school and without a child was amazing since sex was about the only thing any of them could afford.

She studied magazines and dressed and made herself look the part and managed to get the job at the Star Bucks in the business district of Dallas. She was street smart and landed Mark after a couple lattes. She had given him a blow job in the SB bathroom on his lunch break for a week before he asked her out proper. She did not care as he was always wearing a suit that cost more than her rent, for three months. His Rolex was nothing compared to his car and she smelled the money. She was not a gold digger but saw the world for what it was. She had little to work with, but what she had rich men wanted.

She realized this was possibly the end of her chances. She looked at Bill and decided to go for it. "How can I make this right with you Bill?" she said, using his first name which was something she never did. She licked her lips and glanced at Billy who was still staring a hole in the ceiling.
 
BIlly couldn't believe it when Grandpa walked in. "uh hi Bill", said my newest mistress, my brother's fiancee. "Oh Fuck no!" was all I thought, the only thing worse would have been if Grandma and Kathy were here too. He was the most decent thing in my life, the man I most wanted to make proud, or at least once I had. Just like I'd once died to fuck Kathy. When did it all change, when I got reborn or when I realized I was getting older, was fucking bored and when I realized this was my life now and forever, living growing old and dying in Texas. That's when I started looking for cheap thrills, women at the club, young old, it made no difference. It was the thrill of the hunt and the bigger thrill of hiding it from everyone. Bill, grandma, my wife. But eventually that got boring too, and then I shiny new thrill came in, as sexy as I used to find my wife, but the newer, younger version who was still in awe of all I wasn't.

I sat there, but realized this was no time for reflection. Not sitting here with my pants half down, and my once hard cock shriveling in pure shame. However, then I saw a way out. "I can see why you might go for that." I looked up, and then realized, Grandpa was a man, and oh how I knew Beth was a woman, a woman currently scared shitless. "What do you have to say for yourself little girl?" Beth looked nervously at me, and I pointed my head toward Grandpa, it was time for her to do to him what she had so easily accomplished with his grandsons.

Beth tried pity and regret, but I watched Grandpa, and he wasn't about to get played, and Beth realized it too. Sadness turned to sexy, and my cock started coming back, this might be more like the afternoon I had planned. "How can I make this right with you Bill?" Grandpa looked at her, but I saw the bulge in his pants, impressive, hell, bigger than mine, by a lot.

"Grandpa, why don't you let Beth put on a little show for us, she can entertain you, like she has Mark and I...I bet if you asked her she'd even come out to the office, give us private shows wouldn't you?" Beth looked and nodded, "Anytime you or Billy want Grandpa, I'd be happy to entertain you."

Grandpa sat down, and Billy nodded to his future sister-in-law, "Strip for us Beth, nice and slow, show Grandpa that incredible body, and then you best let him see how talented you are."

William sat in the sauna pawning Kathy and his wife. "Tell me what's happening?" Megan gave the play by play. "Bill isn't here right now, and look out there, look at your husband wanting that young piece of ass. I think he's a fool, isn't he baby?" Megan turned and kissed Kathy, sliding her tongue inside Kathy's mouth. "Absolutely, Billy must be crazy, don't you feel how badly my husband wants your ass?" Megan went down and covered William's cock with saliva, lathered him up good as Kathy watched the going's on. Then Megan gave her husband the greatest present she possibly could. She slid his wet cock up to Kathy's tightest hole and helped him press it in.

"Don't worry Kathy, I want to take care of you too!' She went down on her knees, she watched her husbands cock disappear inside Kathy's incredible ass, and then she leaned in and started to lick Kathy's sweet, swollen, clit!
 
It all happened so fast. So unusual for me to be out of control and not knowing what was going to happen next. Megan's mouth on mine was wonderful as I watched Beth begin to dance around and strip for my husband and his grandpa, my grandpa. I turned and pushed my tongue into Megan's as William's dick was now under me. Megan broke the kiss and moved back saying "Absolutely, Billy must be crazy, don't you feel how badly my husband wants your ass?"

MY heart raced as I was hot watching Beth now naked and beautiful grinding against Bill. His hands feeling her tight young body. I was jealous for about a split seconds before I felt William's cock at my back door and then pressing into me. My fists clenched as I resisted the urge to cry out. As I relaxed Megan moved in front of me and began licking me better than anyone ever had. I was in heaven as William worked his less than large cock into my ass and I watched Beth slide her tongue in Bill's mouth as her hands opened his pants. Billy watched with his cock in his hand.
 
BANG!!!! No one saw the door open, but they sure as hell heard it slam behind them. The ladies in the sauna very momentarily stopped what they were doing. The all stood up, Junior's cock still buried in Kathy's fine tight ass. "What is it, what is it?" William asked, unable to see past the two women whose faces were pressed against the window. "Holy Fuck...Nancy!" came his wife's response.

Yes indeed, in all her matriarchal glory stood Nancy. Her eyes burned into Beth who kneeled there open mouthed, her grandmother-in-law's husband's rock hard cock resting on her lips, throbbing and dripping with her saliva. "Well, what a little slut you've turned out to be...but we always knew that didn't we?" She had a look in her eye, there was a touch of fury, a very minor touch of jealousy but she knew where the big man's love rested, and I bit of enjoyment as she was going to join the festivities. Then she looked at Billy, "And what a continual disappointment you continue to somehow keep being..." She looked at the cock in his hand and her husband's resting on Beth's lips whose tongue had no slipped out as if she couldn't control herself from enjoying. "I guess Grandpa's going to have to teach you this, just like he has taught you business..." She looked a bit scornfully at his cock, it was fine, but she was making a point, "no wonder you don't come after your wife more with that, I can't imagine that could satisfy a woman like Kathy." She turned and winked in the direction of the sauna, how she knew they were there, she'd never tell.

She was the Queen, and all of them her humble servants, she walked over and leaned down and kissed her husband in a way none of them, save Kathy, had really ever witnessed before. Not sweet, classy Grandma, but hot sexually turned on Grandma who loved her husband and his sexual prowess. As she kissed him, she reached down and pushed Beth's head down on Bill's cock. "Listen you little whore, can't you see my man is ready, you might tease these other little dick's in this family, but once you start on Grandpa you finish and enjoy it, not often do you enjoy the prick of a lion. I think he may enjoy you as a little plaything, right honey?" Bill only nodded, once again in awe of his wife.

Nancy had come to the club to play bridge with the ladies, but there were 9 of them for 8 spots, and Ruth would leave later, so Nancy, wanting to see what was going on had been dealt out of the first rubber. It was a hot one and they were playing out on the terrace, she was wearing a simple but elegant wrap around floral sundress with a modest strappy sandal heel. Knowing what might happen, hoping actually, she had gone commando. She undid the small knot on her dress and opened it up and let it slide off her shoulders and puddle to the ground, revealing the incredible older physique of the impeccably maintained woman.

Billy gasped and instinctively began to beat his meat harder as he stared at his sexy and classy grandma. She sat down on the other easy chair on the other side of the end table and reached her hand across to take Bill's. She turned to Billy, "I've seen you watch me through the years Billy boy..." A term she only used when she was either angry or simply needed him to know who she was serious,, "...today, is your lucky day, come over, while Grandpa teaches your lover how a real man feels, you can entertain me..." She spread her old, but toned and sexy legs, revealing a glistening pussy replete with swollen lips. "come here and lick Grandma's cunny little boy, I know you want to...let me see if you're any good at all" She smiled at Bill, and then looked scornfully at Beth, and reached over and pushed her head down so that Bill drove halfway down her throat, "For fucksakes girl, your bodies only good for one thing, sucking and fucking...let's see what you can do!" Nancy had taken control ...the Queen was being served!
 
Megan and I both jerked away from the window of the sauna as Nancy looked over. William tried to keep his cock in my ass but it was too late. He leaned into the window and said "momma?" as she lectured the young and beamed at her husband. I had to grab his hand when he went for the door handle.

"I think we should let this play out," I said looking into his eyes.

"Yeah baby God knows what Nancy would do if she found your dick in her beloved Kathy" Megan said as her hand wrapped around his cock.

We both turned and looked cheek to cheek at Bill with Beth on his shaft and Nancy with Billy going at her crotch like I had never seen him do. Nancy and Bill held hands tighter and tighter as the Beth bobbed faster and faster up and down his cock. She was good. Her body was amazing and she swallowed nearly his entire cock.

Billy looked like a dog licking a long strip of peanut butter again and again and again. Nancy's eyes were closed and her mouth open as the pleasure was clear. Bill reached with his free hand for Beth's thick blonde hair and worked her faster still.

"Oh momma" Junior groaned as he had forgotten entirely about us, save Megan's hand pumping his cock.

Nancy groaned loudly, "Grandpa I am close."

Bill looked at her as he fought to keep her eyes from rolling back in her head and looked at him. Her body tensing with the coming orgasm.

"Me too baby" he said as his hand held her's tight until both all their knuckles were white.

Junior grunted as Megan pumped his cum into the redwood door of the sauna. Again and again his thick white cream splashed into the door like it came out of a fire hose.

Nancy's leg kicked out as she opened herself the grabbed Billy's head with her free hand and rubbed his face into her climax,

Bill stiffened as Beth made long slow draws on him and his body jerked as he sighed loudly "oh yeah."

Beth milked his cock for a good minute taking every last blast of cum without spilling a drop.

Billy sat back on his knees smiling as Nancy laid sprawled smiling in the chair still holding Bill's hand. Bill laid back as well as Beth knelt before him.

"You done good girly" Bill said with a smile..

"You too Billy boy, you did well" always correct in her grammar and manner. She then looked over at the sauna were we were sweaty messes of desire and said "y'all might as well come out now."

I stepped back with Megan as Junior opened the door and walked into the room followed by me and Megan. Our hair was matted with sweat and steam and our bodies glistened as droplets of sweat and steam ran down our skin.

Billy's jaw dropped. I am not sure if it was out of desire for how I looked or shame of being caught with his brother's fiance or going down on Grandma but he was silent.

Beth was red cheeked embarrassed as William looked at her. He always did go for the young ones.

"Enjoy the show?" Nancy said with a devilish smirk.
 
I let Mama take over and direct the proceedings, just as she had so many Christmas, Thanksgiving, and other family celebrations and holidays. She loved her Billy, and I could see how hard her mature nipples were already as hard as I could remember as I watched her spread her loving legs and grab the back of her grandson's head and grind her old pussy into is enthusiastic tongue. I had seen Billy play golf, work big customers with me, score touchdowns and hit homeruns, but never had I seen him attack anything with the enthusiasm he ate out my wife.

"Grandma's got a mighty sweet pussy, doesn't she, have you ever tasted sweeter honey?" He looked up flustered, his grandma's juices smeared all over his face and a look like a boy that had just been told he got to enjoy all his Halloween candy in a single night! "Mmmmhmmm, yes Sir, it is okay isn't it...grandma told me to?" I roared my head back on laughter and grabbed the back of Beth's head to take my cock deeper down her slutty throat. "Hell no boy, if you didn't do what made Grandma happy and you so clearly want I would have to fire you for stupidity!"

I did wonder what was going on in the sauna, but then decided I didn't want to know. The idea of Junior pleasuring himself with my Kathy would have raised my ire beyond that which my old heart might be able to handle. So instead I focused on Beth, sucking my cock with an enthusiasm that could have pulled one of the golf balls sold down in the pro shop thought one of the garden hoses, now nourishing the greens from the summer heat. Even better was Grandma, relishing in the attentions of Billy's tongue and fingers.

It was Mama's climax that pushed me over the edge and allowed me to my rich protein shake into Beth's soft mouth and seemingly thirsty throat! It was good, and Grandma squeezed my hands, as we looked into each other's eyes as the younger generation showed our classic sexy organs the respect they deserved. Now there was only one issue remaining, how to get everyone out of here, without causing chaos?

"y'all might as well come out now." I looked at her, "Mama no!" But she just winked at me, "Bill they all want it...we have a family that is very close...just in a most unique way! I watched Kathy, Megan, Junior, the look on Billy's face and the embarrassment on Megan's.

Billy was the first to speak up, forgetting for a second his grandmother's juices were all over his face and how hard she had made him was entirely too evident his eyes were suddenly on fire, "You fucking whore!" He bellowed before I could step up, "Shut up Billy Boy, don't you dare!" However it was Nancy who stepped up, "Now, now feathers are ruffled, but I believe all of our beaks have been poking around in nests that aren't our own...." She let her words linger and she looked at each member of the family.

She was radiant standing there naked, strong, the matriarch who had no intention of letting her family break up nor the fun end! "Billy, you, Kathy and Beth are coming to our house or dinner tonight..." It was not a question, it was a command....then she looked and saw the disappointment on her own son's face and walked over to him and cradled her cheek and kissed it. She took her hand and took his and brought it to her naked breast, and then cradled his hard cock in her wise and talented hand, "...and don't worry William, you and Megan will come tomorrow night....Grandpa and I want to entertain the entire family....and have them entertain us!"
 
I couldn't help wrap my hand around Junior's cock as Billy glared at me. I mouthed "fuck you" and looked at Beth smiling at me. I had not considered it until that moment of how hot Beth was. She was standing having been fucked by grandpa after cheating with my husband, her fiance's brother and now was making a non-verbal pass at me across the room.

"Yes mam" I said leading the pack now positioned well almost on the same step as the king and queen and all princes have bent the knee to me. Well, all but Mark, I thought as my pot dealing brother in law should not be hard to persuade.

Megan unwrapped my fingers around Junior as Beth and I were entranced with each other.

"Oh sorry" I said without even looking having had him fucking me ten minutes ago.

I walked over to Beth, ignoring Billy, and said 'do you want to just come home with us now?" This was quiet a scene as we were both naked in a family that all but endorsed incest called to dinner with the patriarch and matriarch of it.

"Yeah sure, I have my car so maybe I can follow you?" she said in an almost monotone fighting the urge we were sharing.

"That sounds great" I said beaming and stepping back. "Let me get my things" I said quickly dressing in the sauna as Billy and Beth watched.

"Where did you park Billy? Beth is following us" I said bring a smile to Grandma and Grandpa's lips. I went and kissed them each and let them pull me against them as they wanted. "I am looking forward to tonight" I whispered to them both. Grandpa's hand tightened on my ass as I said it.

I walked out knowing the way as Billy and Beth said quick good byes and we were soon headed home. The leather was hot in the summer sun and we did not speak until we were on the interstate.

"She's hot" I said breaking the ice with a sledge hammer.

He shot me a look then smiled and said "yeah she is."

I smiled back and just looked at him for a moment. I leaned over and put my hands on his thigh and looked back at Beth in her beat up Mustang behind us. I smiled and found Billy's growing hard on.

"Does she suck cock better than me?" I said softly as I rubbed his cock to full attention. I managed to pull his zipper up still looking back. He could not answer but he could help me open his pants.

"Do you think you have had my best blow job Billy?" I sighed deeply. My hand now held his pride and joy full and hard and ready to play.

"Does she handle this properly?" I hissed as I tightened my grip. This was all new as I had always been the docile little girl to Billy's big man persona. Now that was gone and I was myself and he was himself, a horny rich boy who loved sex. I gave Beth one more smile back and then disappeared down into Billy's lap. I guess this new arrangement was much more to Billy's desire as he came within thirty seconds of entering my mouth. Barely hit my head on the steering wheel once before he groaned and thrust his orgasm up into my mouth. I sucked him all down and zipped him back up. I did wipe the corners of my mouth towards the back window for Beth's enjoyment.

"Whatever's gotten into you, I like it" he said in his juvenile post orgasm haze.

"That's good baby" I said pinching his chin and saying "there is more of that with dinner I am sure." Then I released his chin and flashed Beth my tits right there on the interstate like some drunk teenager to a boy. I got such a charge flirting with her. This was not Grandma.
 
Beth quite literally couldn't believe it. She was riding behind her latest lover, and his much more appealing wife, and she was headed for God know's what, but she was all in!. I was absolutely giddy over what was happening. I loved Mark, as much as I could love anything, and although I had willingly accepted his proposal, I had thought I was giving up a part of myself I not only felt was intrinsic to who I was, but a part of me I absolutely loved, no matter what others might think. God damn it, I was a whore, and a good one. I liked sex, with men, women, groups, even that great Dane that one time, just give me variety and access and I could make sure you, AND I, had one helluva good time.

Had I really been willing to give up my passion, my life's calling for the security of marriage? Ehh, I really hadn't been so sure. But my God, this family was obscene. I thought Mark was with the wild one, Mark was sweet, had a large and wonderful cock, and perhaps I could get used to monogamy. I had tried to get hobbies, take up golf. But the short skirt, the bare legs, how men looked at me, just kept taking me back to the real club I wanted to swing. That was how I had ended up with Billy. He wasn't unique, or special, he or maybe it was his father, seemed to have the smallest cock in the family, although on the grand scale, and trust me, I had sampled many, it was still quite nice

I had been in the pro shop, looking to take a lesson, uncontrollably flirting my ass off with the young assistant pro fresh in from Argentina. The accent, the dark features, YUM! The tent in his pants getting bigger every moment we talked, every time I crossed and uncrossed my impossibly long, toned legs, or unbuttoned my tight blouse, "my, it is a hot one today", I had purred while he drooled and his pants throbbed. I was just about to let him take me in the back for some regripping when Billy had walked in.

They treated him in the sycophantic style they did all young members, and he at it up. Plan A squashed, I moved to plan B and batted my eyes at my brother in law to be. I was so horny I was ready to fuck a two iron, but I asked him for a lesson, and as he stood behind me, I pushed back and was delighted to feel his hard prick pushing back. "Enjoying the view Billy...." I teased, "is there somewhere inside that you might give my some early instruction that is out of the beastly heat?' Oh there was heat, we went up to the very room I had just left, and he fucked me like he hadn't had sex in forever. I had assumed Kathy must be frigid, but FUCK was that wrong!

Little did I know, Mark was the only one not in the loop. I wasn't giving up sex, I was confident that once they all knew what a whore I really was, I might even supplant Kathy as the family favorite. I stared ahead and watched her head go down, "You go girl!" I thought. I considered myself quite the master of road head, perhaps we could compare notes? We finally arrived at their house, we had a little over an hour before we were to get to Grandpa and Grandma's. What a god damn delight those two were turning out to be. Grandpa might be old, but so commanding, such a large cock, no wonder Kathy had taken to him and willingly cast her husband to the side.

There was knowledge in those two old bodies, and I couldn't wait to be tutored. I was still a young pup, and I was more than anxious to learn new tricks! We walked into the house and I immediately stripped down. I saw how they both looked at me salivating, but I had only one target. "Billy, go take a cold shower..." I was full of lust and not willing to compromise...."you have just had your fun...Kathy, I was hoping you and I might take a dip, I am just dying to dive in and go deep down under! And then afterward, can I borrow something sexy for Grandma and Grandpa?...somehow I feel tonight, I need to make exactly the right impression!"
 
I had to cover my mouth as I laughed at Billy's face as Beth dismissed him like a servant to go drown his obvious hard on in a cold shower.

"Everybody wants my wife" he grumbled as he headed off. I did appreciate his ass still but Beth was quick to draw my attention.

"A swim sounds great. To be honest thought Bill and Nancy are not into outfits and outward appearance, they are far more into what is underneath." I said softly as I stepped next to her and ran my manicured finger under her chiseled chin. "Are you something" I sighed as I brought my hand to her far hip and felt her hip bone and not much else. I leaned to her ear and whispered "I am glad you are getting to enjoy the aspects of this family, I have only recently discovered, earlier than I did and I am part of that family." as my hand rose and cupped her perfect breast.

I stepped back with a smile and the dropped the blouse and skirt I had on and walked out towards the pool. She was soon behind me and brushed me with her naked body as I slid open the heavy sliding glass door. I looked back as she blushed in the cutest look I had ever seen. I caught her eyes then slid out into the humid back yard. The day had been hot and the grass was still warm under my bare feet. I did not pause as I reached the stone around the pool I slid hands first into the water.

The silence and complete sensation of the cool water on my body having been in a sauna and a hot truck with the taste of Billy still in my mouth as Beth's mouth surprised me slipping her tongue into my own. Instinctively I pulled her against me as we kissed under water. Her body was soft and thin and felt like an octopus wrapping around me as her hands and legs seemed to be everywhere.

We slowly floated up where we broke our kiss and began to tread water still pressed against each other. Gasping for air but wanted to close our mouths again across the other.

"I have never felt like this!" Beth said excitedly.

I was still questioning her sincerity but quite frankly I did not care. She was fucking Billy and I might as well get something out of that. I slid my hands down over her ass and pulled her hips into mine.

"Do you like the taste of my Billy's seed on my lips?" I asked as our faces were only inches apart. I was smiling but she was unsure how to respond. Slowly she purred "yes." She was mine and I released her and swam to the edge. I flew up out of the water with excitement and sat on the side of the pool. I beamed at Beth recognized the role I wanted and she slowly moved towards me. She swam so slowly towards me I thought I was gonna die. I leaned back on my hands and pulled my feet up in an obscene pose. My ass was on the edge of the pool the way I used to offer myself to Billy, who used to want to please me. Beth held my eyes until her hands reached the side of the pool. She closed the last few inches wedging herself with her mouth on me.

"Oh lord" I sighed loudly as I laid my head back and relished Beth's warm soft wet mouth. So good as her lips gently kissed and let her tongue firmly press perfectly against me. She then pulled herself up and knocked me back as she wrapped her arms around my thighs immobilizing me. She was aggressive but so soft. So amazingly soft as my body writhed with explosion passion. I watched as she kissed me into a gut wrenching orgasm on my pool deck with my husband watching from the bathroom where his teeth chattered from the cold yet his hand still stroked his hard on.

I twisted and grabbed my tits rolling towards him as I came like a freight train as she continued again and again like the train cars passing the crossing, her tongue clicking over my clit. Again and again that train went on and on forever as I could hardly breath in between convulsion like orgasms.

"Oh Beth please" I finally sighed for mercy. Billy painted the wall and toilet he was straddling watching us. His skin dripping wet goose bumped with the cold water as he jack hammered his need to release the obscene drive we triggered in him.

Beth slid back into the water and glided on her back across the pool smiling up into the late afternoon. I straightened my legs into the pool and tried to get myself back to conscious while wanting this feeling to never end.
 
"Are you something" I liked the predatory look Kathy gave me, how she touched me, I felt like an object that an expert was evaluating, judging and liking what she saw. "No more than you...you're body is incredible...I don't get Billy?" I looked up, I hoped I hadn't offended, in the heat that was radiating out from both of us, and I had only said the truth. Any man married to Kathy should have needed the jaws of life to pry him from her bed. "If for some godforsaken reason he doesn't give you what you need in bed, I sure hope you'll let me try!" It wasn't just a request, it was a promise, she wouldn't be disappointed if it was me enjoying her body tangled in their sheets. "When was the last time he made you grip the sheets so hard you ripped them or shoved the pillow in your mouth to stifle your screams?...." I was about to be brutally candid...."I've fucked your husband, I'm pretty sure I can do better....and I think you know that too!"

"I am glad you are getting to enjoy the aspects of this family, I have only recently discovered, earlier than I did and I am part of that family." I listened to what she said and smiled, thinking not only of the afternoon, but the night to come. "Grandpa and Grandma really surprised me, I won't lie. Am I crazy, or are they just unbelievably sexy? I mean, there I was sucking his old cock and all I could think was not only how much I wanted to please him, but actually wondered if I was good enough...after all, he had you. Jesus I can't wait to fuck him and grandma too...I was envious of Billy as he ate her, I bet she is sweet?" I looked at Kathy and wanted some validation for my crazy thinking, her smile and the lustful look in her eyes told me all I needed. "You're a slut too, aren't you? I say that as a compliment, I love sluts, women who understand that there isn't anything better than great sex and aren't afraid to go after and enjoy it..." She giggled, "We can be the slut sisters...can you imagine what you and I could do to any room of men, ANY!"

Once in the water, we couldn't get enough of each other, I could only imagine the visual we must be creating, and I was positive somewhere Billy was watching. It was kind of hot to think about my lover watching how hot I was for his wife....and vice-versa! "Do you like the taste of my Billy's seed on my lips?" The reality was I'd tasted it, Billy liked how I sucked his cock, perhaps it was more because I was Mark's fiancee, than anything, but I could also suck chrome of an exhaust pipe! I knew what she wanted to hear though, and I owed her that...my God I'd fucked her husband...several times! "Yes....but it is your lips I want" and I made sure to make an exaggerated move as I looked down, so there was no question as to which lips I referred.

Kathy was not bashful as she took her position on the side of the pool...her pussy was beautiful, bare, soft pink lips, puffy and glistening with desire. I knew the pool had nothing to do with it and she spread her legs to make sure I had easy access. I have eaten a lot of pussy...a lot...so I like to think I speak as an expert when I say, Kathy has a cunt to die for, and....Billy is an idiot!

I licked, sucked, and kissed up and down her sweet slit. I fucked her with my fingers, and tongue. I could taste the cum in her pussy, and it was familiar, and I giggled a second before diving back in. That Grandpa as insatiable...so much for prolonged refactory.

I could feel her reaction as I edged her, "Oh lord" I looked up, "you like? I like too!" Part of my mind was on Billy, 'watch this sport, watch how I make your wife's body respond, when was the last time you made her feel this good? Have you ever?' I pushed her lips farther open with my thumbs, pushed my fingers up against the roof of her vagina, playing the rippled skin of her G spot, while I absolutely attacked her clit. I wanted to make her squirt, I wondered if she ever had...and if she did I wold have sold my engagement ring to see the look on Billy's face. I probably wouldn't get there this time, but I knew I...well she, was close! "Oh Beth please" I was relentless and drove Kathy over the edge, and little did I know, but Billy too. When was the last time they had come simultaneously?

When Kathy came she was gorgeous, sexy, incredible...I wanted her, wanted to keep her...we were going to be a killer combo...I hoped she thought so too. I was pleased with myself, I had felt and could see how thoroughly I had pleased her, and I pushed back smiling. "You know Mark has a major crush on you...and you should fuck him!" I said matter of factly. Beth I'm not jealous of you, I want you. You and I are hunters...we need to hunt together and share our kills. Next time we're together, and there will be a next time, and another...I'll bring my strap on...my toys. But I've fucked Billy..I may again...you should fuck Mark, he's good. He is far more attentive than Billy and will work his ass off to please you, you'll enjoy him. Trust me, I don't fuck Billy because I prefer him, I just love cock, and I need variety. William has never done that much for me, but I will give him a try...and oh my God, I am looking forward to Grandma and Grandpa again...Jesus tonight should be fun!"

I was talking a mile a minute, and I hoped I wasn't being too frank. I was counting on the fact that Kathy had every bit the labido I ihad, and truly was a kindred slut. I was now propped on the edge, and I had assumed the same position she had so superbly displayed. I spread my gorgeous legs, and stroked my dripping pussy as I looked at her..."you are planning to fuck me aren't you?"
 
I must admit as high as Beth had rocketed me, her endless nervous chatter was really bringing me right back down. She went on about 'hunters' and how sexy she was casually fucking everyone she met. I was surprised when she hopped up next to me and posed as I had and expected me to "fuck" her.

I fell into the water and this was my time to straighten the little girl out.

"Beth, I like you, I really do but until you have the little ring around your finger and one of their cocks in your bed by law, you are a passing fancy. I have seen more than a few engagement rings left bedside. Nancy and me, we are the alphas here. You are not." I said staring into her clueless eyes now disappointed to learn her place and not get her pussy licked.

"I may fuck Mark but without my permission, you shall not be alone with Billy or Grandpa again. Understand?" I commanded feeling like a heavy weight champion. My body felt amazing and I began to understand what kept Nancy so fit and sharp. This alpha bitch attitude felt like Adrenalin shooting throw me. And how Beth turned her beautiful face downward in submission.

"Good, now Grandpa likes the rangers and cut off jeans." I said with a smile and then swam towards her. I got to the side of the pool as she looked down between her open legs. I looked into her pink flesh and kissed her inner thigh.

"Do you want me to eat you Beth?" I purred with all the sexuality I had. Her legs trembled as she exhaled "yes." I paused then pressed my lips to her inner thigh again.

"oh god please" she begged leaning her head back. I smiled as I waited for her to look back at me. When she did I said "I think you are just about ready for Grandpa" and moved next to her and lifted my body out of the pool in once smooth motion.

"Kathy? Please?" she whined and loosely grabbed my wet arm but her hand slipped off as I walked into the house. Billy was in the kitchen drinking a beer leaning back against the counter where he would have had a perfect view. Beth followed quickly and then seeing Billy slowed and smiled.

"Let's get dressed Beth" I said and started up the stairs. I waited for her to follow and when she slowed near Billy I reinforced my command, "now!"

I put Beth in my red Boston shirt which was too small for her but would pass Grandma's rules. I gave her my best daisy dukes that looked amazing on me and even better on her Beth. I tossed the old black and red cap I had had since college and she pulled it on. She was cute.

I put on daisy dukes and a white rangers tee shirt with no bra. I also pulled on a blue Rangers cap and we looked at ourselves in the mirror.

"Fucking hot, may just kill that old man" I sighed and then kissed Beth hard on the lips. Then went downstairs where Billy now in Khakis and a white dress shirt looked at us with surprise, then a smile. "OK I guess you are dressed for diner" he said with a realistic tone.
 
Grandpa had been a bit shocked as things began to all come out back at the club. I found it cute how angry he was at Billy for cheating on Kathy, and the contempt that was growing for his own son across multiple fronts. Somehow I had to get them to bury the hatchet. No matter how much of an ass William could be, he was still my son. William talked a big game but was levered to the hilt, he needed his job, and ultimately our inheritance.

I was proud of my Bill, he was a self made man, he had always been open and honest in our marriage, and I had no doubt he would do anything for me. Bill had build an estate, between our small farm, and investing early in blue chip stocks like Microsoft, IBM and Apple, we now had an estate approaching 8 figures, even though to meet him, you'd never guess Grandpa ever had more than a hundred dollars in his pocket.

Yes, he was a good man, but recently we had both been able to sew some very wild oats. It had been almost a month ago, before all of this began, that I remember lying naked in bed early on a Sunday morning, casually stroking the big, old, hard cock I knew so well and loved. I was tickling and teasing his balls at the time, enjoying how it made his big old log twitch, when I broached the topic I had been thinking about, but not sure how he might take it.

"Grandpa, have you ever noticed how little affection Billy seems to show towards our Kathy? For some reason, there is almost no recognition for the sexy woman she is." I felt his cock twitch and harden a bit, and with my head on his chest I could feel the increased rapidity of the beat. "You do find our Kathy sexy don't you Grandpa? That tight little ass in those cut-offs, and those beautiful breasts, it is amazing when a woman doesn't have to deal with nursing how great her tits can look!" "Grandma! That is our Kathy your talking about!' He huffed, ever protective of all the ladies of the family, but particularly the one he most considered a daughter, with all the delicious taboo elements that suggested.

"I know it is Grandpa, that doesn't mean she isn't a delicious little treat though." I heard his moan and felt his cock throb, he was completely on board with what I was saying, actions meaning far more than words. "You know, she loves you dearly." He smiled and gripped my shoulder a bit more firmly, fully enjoying his role as the patriarch. "But, I also think she's sweet on you. Just to be clear, she doesn't really like baseball that much, yet she certainly has on a cute, sexy little t-shirt and those teeny weenie shorts when you two are going to watch together. I have seen her look at you at times you were not looking at her, nor did she know I was watching her, and there was a certain, no quite a bit of desire, her eyes scanned your body...I think she desperately needs the touch and command of a good, strong man. Something either our grandson does not possess or is cruelly withholding. And, Grandpa, if she does make an advancement....I, well, I want you to welcome it.." With that, Grandpa's cocks still hard in her hand, she raised her leg and straddled him, "I know you can do it, I want you to imagine I am her, I want to feel how you would take such a beautiful young thing, I want to feel that way again myself!

For the first time in five years they missed Sunday church that morning as their love making took a most pleasant and erotic turn. That session had been the impetus behind Grandma leaving Kathy and Grandpa alone that fateful day when these most enjoyable extracurriculars began! Since then, Grandpa and or Grandma had willing played one of the branches of their family tree for each other, and a clear understanding was made that they would enjoy the youth and vitality of the family, while keeping their love for each other as true as ever.

As they rode in the car, Grandma took his hand. "It is okay that more is out in the open, we can be free to enjoy. I made sure to enjoy Kathy and Beth tonight, they are the ripest and sweetest berries, for you to enjoy. I also want to better understand my Billy, why has he withheld Kathy, and perhaps are we reigniting that fire?" She tittered and put her hand to her lips..."I am also curious how that young cock might enjoy my talents? I am yet to have one of the boys come inside me, that should change tonight!"

At home Grandma put a rib roast in the oven, and her amazing twice baked potatoes. And then she and grandpa went up and showered, she even douched t be extra fresh for her Billy. A bit of perfume behind her ears, and on her naught spots, a pale blue and floral sundress, a lacy bra, and no panties and she was ready, as pretty as a peach! Grandpa was just coming down in his dungarees and a nice shirt when the doorbell rang. The two girls came in first and as she hugged Kathy, she said loudly, "Don't you two look just good enough to eat..." and then she whispered in her ear only, "...and I do hope you fully intend to be eaten!"
 
I beamed with Beth as Grandpa greeted us with the delicious smell of grandma's supper behind him.

"Hey y'all!" we both said excitedly as Grandpa's hands held our asses. Billy slumped in behind us watching Grandpa take his wife and his slut for his own.

"Hey baby" Grandma said as she ran her hand over Billy's soft bulge in his jeans. "Don't worry, I have some tricks for you" she said with a wink and a squeeze.

"Hey Grandma" Billy said, instinctively putting his arm around her. He was still uncomfortable with his grandmother as sexual partner but according to his jeans he was hardening to the idea.

We might as well have been at separate tables as grandma and Billy talked on one end and Grandpa entertained me and Beth at the other, with Grandma and Grandpa calling out to each other periodically.

As Grandma was pouring coffee came a knock at the door. Grandpa went to get it and Mark stood there. We all froze as he stepped in and said "Dad told me where you guys got off to" with his usual confident air.

Grandpa looked ready to throw him out but Grandma stepped in and said "Glad you could make it Mark. Sit down here with me and Billy, you hungry?" Her pleasant ease brought Mark into a chair across from Billy and some strange looks sent up to Beth.

What were we going to say to him? "Oh yeah Mark, sorry, we just came over for an orgy with your grandparents. Forgot to include you." It was awkward but Grandpa passed out snifters of brandy and we were soon more comfortable.

"Mark let me talk to you for a minute" Grandpa said rising from the table and walking slowly towards his study.

"I'll be right back" Grandma excused herself and followed them closing the door behind them.

I looked at Billy and said "What do you think?" and glanced at the study.

"How the fuck should I know?" he said with his usual wit.

"I bet they are forcing him into it" Beth said rubbing her hands together like some evil genius.

"I don't know what to think?" I said smiling excited and nervous. Then grandpa opened the door stepped out of the study. He said "Beth come here." I watched as Beth walked to Grandpa. Grandma and Mark were in the doorway.

"Darlin' my grandson, my very own flesh and blood, your boyfriend, refuses to believe you would suck my cock." he said point blank, as sure as I am writing this. Beth slowed and stood next to him, then looked over at Grandma and Mark.

Grandma looked so confident I nearly ran over and got on my knees in Beth's place. That is when I discovered what was so arousing about them, their confident power.

"This is just how it is" Beth said and then opened Grandpa's jeans and began slowly sucking his cock.

"Wild huh bro?" Billy said with a laugh.

Mark drew his focus from Beth, then Billy, then to me. I glanced away nervously and watched Beth sliding Grandpa's cock in and out of her thick lips louder than was really necessary.

"You do that too?" Mark said glaring at me.

Grandma turned to look kindly at me as I answered. Billy turned to and I felt a wave of pay back building. "As much as he lets me," I said dropping Mark's jaw and tightening Billy's ego and jawline as I smiled at him.

"OH yeah, that's enough darlin'" Grandpa said stepping back from Beth who got to her feet and came back to her seat.

"So I guess that leaves one question pending?" Grandpa said zipping himself up, as Mark slowly looked from him to Grandma.

"Well Marcus ready to make Grandma your bitch?" Grandma said in such a stern and demanding way but as an offering of submission, or at least acknowledging what he will be trying to do.

I looked at Beth and wiped some saliva from her chin then leaned over and kissed her sighing, "those beautiful lips must have been stretched."

Mark looked at Billy who looked away with an eye roll of nobody can help you now, this rabbit ole is crazy deep.

"This is fucking crazy?" Mark said cursing in front of his grandmother for the first time, and that was nothing compared to what he has discovered and been confronted with.

"You have thought about it Mark" Billy said from his chair. He smiled at Grandma and said "it's better than you could imagine" winking at the cute old lady.

"While Grandpa fucks your girl?" he said still trying to come to terms with what he was expecting to be a family dinner. The joint he smoked on the way over was making things even stranger.

"Well honestly, it was your girl sucking his cock, after he caught me fucking her, then I went down on Grandma." Billy explained which made Mark mad, then even more confused.

I stood and began unbuttoning my jersey as I walked around towards Mark. I felt like it was slow motion and everyone watching me like, some kind of runway model. I dropped the jersey down my arms and my breasts swung heavy with hard nipples as I came barefoot to him in my painted on cut offs. He was stunned. I whispered in his ear as my body pressed into his stiff standing pose.

"I don't think you really want to leave, do you?" I said as softly and as wet as I could into his ear as I felt his heart pounding. I moved passed him and went to Grandpa and offered my arm to escort him back to his seat with me and Beth, who was now topless as well.
 
Dad had called me out of the blue. My father and I did not share a lot of interests. I basically loved smoking pot, as well as the occasional snort of cocaine, or ecstasy, which had been my chosen drug of today. I had spent the afternoon in Dallas making the rounds with my law firm and financial services executive and trader regulars. With ten grand in my pocket, and expecting Beth to be home soon from whatever the fuck she said she was doing with Billy at the Club. "THE CLUB" I laughed as I said the word aloud. What a pompous group of old jack asses, too good for everyone, but I wonder how the Dallas Morning News might enjoy a list of my customers who were respected, two faced hypocrites who were members, spouses or children of the members of the fucking elitist, all might CLUB.

At least the morning had started enjoyably enough. I had gone to pick up the cash from Kathy and god bless her little jilling fingers. My sister in law and I had had our moments. Late nights, my asshole brother passed out, we could hear the snoring rumbling down from their bedroom as I confided in my side, but truly my real, business, only to find Kathy was a willing and enthusiastic customer. What was more fun than getting high late at night with your hot as fuck sister in law, both of us horny as fuck and wanting to pounce the other, but for some reason not crossing that taboo trail.

Fuck she was hot, as she diddled, pet and playee with that sweet pussy. Her finger soaking wet, and her tiggling her pink pearl. I had watched longer than she realized, even rubbed one out through my dark jeans. I had a long ride into the city and I would be fine by then. I knew she wouldn't notice as she was caught by surprise and what the fuck, it wasn't the first time I had jacked off thinking about Kathy, and this was a hell of a lot more than thinking. My sister in law could put on a show. As I watched her stroking myself I wondered if she thought about fucking me, anywhere near a often as I thought of fucking her, or even better, she and Beth together.

I got my money, and my nice little bonus and then did my major dealing down in the metroplex. In theory I did sales for Grandpa, but we both knew I sucked at it, at least Billy was okay at finance, but I was much better...well ...at selling agricultural products than construction. Finally back home I had just turned on the shower after swallowing the Molly. A nice hot shower, maybe a few more strokes in honor of Billy's wife, and then Beth would be home. She really seemed to love golf, and she came home hot and horny, so what was there not to like.

The phone rang and it was Dad, "Mark, what are you doing home, your fiancee is over at Grandma and Grandpa's I think Billy is there too. Son, I have heard you're note exactly killing it at work, I think a little brown nosing wouldn't be a bad idea. You can't expect Beth to do all the work!" I hadn't known my Dad's really motive of having me catch all of them, punishing them for excluding him from tonight's freshly scheduled orgy. God damn, the ecstasy was just kicking in, I was so fucking horny, and now not only couldn't I jack off, but Beth was not coming home anytime soon to bend over the kitchen table, like she liked!

I hoped Beth had her car, and that would be my excuse for showing up in an Uber at Grandma's, saying I was too high to possibly drive seemed like a bad way to start off the evening. I got there and knocked and Grandpa let me in, but there was no smile, barely a shake of the hands. "Dad told me where you guys got off to" Something was different, at one end of the table were my Beth and Kathy, both were dressed in sexy little getups that were any horny baseball fan's wet dream. Then at the other end sat Billy next to Grandma, who was the only one with her typical sweet smile on her face.

They were wrapping up dinner, and I honestly wasn't hungry, even for Grandma's amazing cooking. I had grabbed four tacos on the way home from Hermano's Taquirita, but but the brandy Grandpa handed out would mix nicely with the X now flowing through my veins and give me a bit of and excuse if I seemed a bit off tonight, but the next aspect did shock me, "Mark let me talk to you for a minute" I looked at Beth, but got nothing. "Uh sure Grandpa, should I take my drink?" Grandma handed it to me while telling the others, "I'll be right back".

We walked back in the study and I was damn near pissing my pants, "Jesus Christ, am I being fired?" I asked as soon as the door was closed, my eyes searching the faces of these two people I loved so much and had likely so disappointed. It was Grandma who smiled, "No, no my dear boy...there are some issues, we all know...right Mark?" I could only nod, I couldn't lie to her, no matter how I wanted to. "No, you need to know something...and remember we all have some blemishes...but Billy...well....um..." Grandpa cut to the chase. "Billy has been fucking Beth for some time."

It was amazing how the tables turned, and I felt my fists clench, completely forgetting that multiple times today I had fantasized about doing the same to Katy, and the picture of her fingers pleasuring her sexy cunt was one that would give me a stiffy for a very long time. "That mother fucker, I'll kill him...I'll kill her..." I was ready to bolt out of the room. The reality was any fight between Billy and I was likely to be a joke, we both thought ourselves a hardasses, but we weren't those kind of hard asses, not close. Neither of us had ever landed a punch that mattered.

"Well, you better hit me too then!" Grandpa stepped forward. Grandma only smiled, "I have to say Mark I was concerned how Beth might fit into the family, but when I saw how good she was, and how much she enjoyed sucking Grandpa's cock, I knew she was perfect for us. As a matter of fact, before you showed up, Grandpa was about to fuck both Beth and Kathy, you must have seen how sexy they look, and they dressed just for him! But, I'm glad you're here, because now I can have both you and Billy, I will let you two decide who take pussy and who get's ass...you'll find they are both amazingly tight!"

Grandma beamed with pride as if she had just told me her blueberry pie had won the county fair, rather than how I would find her to be an amazing partner as my brother and I double penetrated her. Grandpa only nodded. I started to laugh and laugh hard. Part of it was the drugs and alcohol now mixing like a perfect storm in my blood, but the other was the incredible absurdity I was hearing. "This is a joke right...I mean...Grandpa?...Grandma?....Billy?...Beith?...what about Kathy?" Grandma smiled, a twinkle in her sweet old eyes, "Grandpa has been fucking her for a while now, and I have too...she is wonderful isn't she...and now I think you will get to enjoy her too...you've wanted to fuck Billy's wife haven't you...now I can't imagine why you shouldn't!"

Again the delivery was so straight forward, there was no guilt, it was what it was. I could only nod, "Of course, I want to fuck Kathy...I just didn't realize everyone else already had." Grandpa was a bit offended, "Come with me, I will make you believe it...." we walked into the other room and I saw the questioning look in al eyes, particularly my fiance. "Darlin' my grandson, my very own flesh and blood, your boyfriend, refuses to believe you would suck my cock." It was absolutely surreal to watch the girl I had asked to marry me, mere days ago, go down and drop to her knees and watch her pull out my Grandpa's highly impressive cock..."This is just how it is"...and polish his knob with a lust and desire that was very real indeed. "Fuck me...." I sighed, but she only smiled, "I will later honey, but Grandpa has me accounted for right now and I can't disappoint him."

I shook my head and looked at Kathy, I thought it was she and I who shared all of the secrets, but that was clearly not the case. "You do that too?" She didn't really have to answer, I could see the lust in her eyes as Beth sucked Grandpa's cock, how she licked her lips and longed to switch places. "As much as he lets me." Grandpa was now beaming as he took the gun both women seemed to crave and holstered it for a moment at least. I had to admit, and again maybe it was the drugs, booze or both, but it was hot as fuck and I was rock hard. The attention now turned to me, and Grandpa started it, but Grandma finished it, "Well Marcus ready to make Grandma your bitch?"

Billy and I locked horns and exchanged cutting barbs, but who were we kidding, both of our girls were loving fucking our Grandpa and somehow we were sloppy seconds, but we got to fuck our suddenly, sexy as hell grandma!. Suddenly, first Kathy and then Beth were beside me. Given my drug choice of the day, their attempts to mollify me seemed appropriate. "I don't think you really want to leave, do you?" I didn't, god help me I didn't...want to leave that is...but I did want to make Grandma my bitch...and I would wait but oh fuck I wanted my time with Kathy.

I turned to Beth, "This is really what you want baby...to be enjoyed by all the men of this family...not just me?" She smiled and leaned in and kissed me passionately. "Sweetie, who are we kidding...I know who you are and I love you...." She was careful not to use the word drug dealer in front of Grandma or Grandpa, but she didn't need to..."but now you know...I need more than any one man ...." then she looked at both Kathy and then Grandma, "...or woman can provide. I love sex, I love cock, I love pussy, but none of it means I don't love you...but let me play, live out my kinks and I will be such a good wife, I will make you and your sweet prick so happy you won't know what to do...I promise I'm insatiable!" Everyone just nodded, and I did too. I looked over at Billy..."Well, he's still an asshole!" and again everyone just nodded, but that was Kathy's problem. "I get to fuck your wife too!" and before he could even respond, I heard Kathy, "Oh you can count on it babe!"

Now I was smiling too, and I began to undo my pants, and I looked at my sweet Grandma. "Well since Billy's a little smaller, I am going to be a gentleman this time and let him take your ass, and I will enjoy that pussy if you please...and yes, I want you to be my bitch!" Billy and I moved toward Grandma and began to undress her...while the girls did the same to Grandpa and soon the dining room table where we had enjoyed Christmas after Christmas, Thanksgiving after Thanksgiving and Easter after Easter...became the destination of my first family orgy.

Suddenly Grandma handed mey the KY, "Please be a dear Mark, and lube Grandma's ass." Then I watched my grandma bend at the waist and present her sexy ass to me, as she was bending straight legged to suck my brother's cock!
 
Letting Mark in on the family secret was fun. Although I felt as one of the originators, really all of this only began a few days ago, as far as I knew. A volcano is quiet for a thousand years before blowing voluminous ejections all over the place. Changing landscapes and even complete families.

I watched Grandma give him the lube as he looked at me with a sincere "is this really happening" look. I smiled at him knowing he was on something, as his eyes darted around and soon went to Grandpa who had Beth's hands pulling at his hard on, like Paul Bunyan with his ax chopping away. I turned away and gave Grandpa the kind of kiss that would make most men blush. His hand so inappropriately in my naked ass and my breasts pushed into his naked chest, as I sucked his tongue and Beth moved his cock to her mouth.

I tried to envision what Mark was seeing. My naked ass being groped by his grandfather's big gnarled knuckles. His beautiful girlfriend's blonde head bobbing steadily on his grandfather's old cock. I wrapped my hand around the base of his cock as Beth bobbed on the top half. We made out like teens.

The old man was a rock star, moving his hips in time with Beth and kissing me and nearly bringing me to orgasm with his fingers now lifting me.

Grandma's cry let us know Mark was one of us. We broke our kiss to see Mark holding his dear grandmother's naked hips as he drove himself into her. Billy held her for him. She had to break off the blow job Billy had been enjoying as her head now hung over his lap as he watched me, unlike the rest of us watching Nancy. It was amazing, to see how they moved in such perfect rhythm. Not too hard, not too soft, just perfect. We all felt her moans and his grunts.

Beth interrupted, gagging on another cock, as I felt grandpa cumming in my fist. I instinctively tightened my grip on him, to let her catch her breath, but Grandpa moaned with need and I felt such desire to give him what he wanted, I released my vice like hold, and let his seed splash onto Beth. She opened her mouth and moved back to collect and drain every drop like any good woman does, even with a good amount running down her cheek.

"Oh dear" Grandpa said looking at Beth with a smile. I looked back at Mark and saw Billy staring at me, not like he had since we used to meet after work on our first dates. Pure lust. He wanted me and wanted me to know it. No more married jerk of a husband, he saw me for what I was, like Bill, and physically wanted me.

Mark and Grandma were nearing their own excitement as Grandma returned to Billy's cock as Mark was clearly nearing his end. His hard ass tightened and I think he might have cried a little, as he came in his grandmother's ass for the first time. She wiggled and he groaned and we all knew he had filled her and she was happy.

"I am sorry Billy, I need a break." Grandma said falling into the chair next to him.

"That's OK grandma I think I know where I want to finish." he said as he stood and walked towards me. I wondered what Grandpa, albeit a well spent Grandpa, is going to do about this young ones blatant desires and threat to his pride.

It was then that I knew there was only alpha in this pack and it was Nancy. I looked to her as Grandpa looked up the table and Nancy said, "you can have her if she will have you."

I winked and stepped to meet him. It was exciting again. This was not drunken over the kitchen counter after another Friday night with friends. This was in the open bright light, "give me, I need" sex. It was naked judo and neither of us were willing to take the first move. After an excruciating moment, as everyone watched, I leaned forward. It was just enough to make my chest move as I inhaled, sniffing. Leaning lower, I sniff again, and then start to beam as I looked at Nancy.

This time he does not push me over and mount me like an animal, this time he lifts me facing him. I feel the table under me as I feel him in front of me and looking in my eyes, focused on me, it felt so good and then he was inside me. Like a lightening bolt exploding through our bodies. It was amazing. To feel that old feeling, of him wanting me so bad. I relished in it, in his strength and desire and apparent need to give himself into me. I had forgotten how big and excited he gets when he's really turned on.

I looked down towards Grandpa and Beth with a "I can't really do anything" look. Billy really giving it to me on the heavy hard wood table that could seat twenty. Beth smiled impressed and winked as she snuggled against Grandpa and watched Billy thrusting.

I pulled Billy's head back and kissed him. It wasn't like I even liked him, no, it was like I could hardly stand him but right now wanted to fuck more than anything. We kissed with long deep grinding kisses. Forgetting the fucking for a moment. Just lost in each other.

"Oh God!" I cried as I felt my body tighten and quake incredibly against him, then relax. I glanced up at Grandma. She was smiling at me but as though I was not there. It was not until I realized Mark was between her legs kissing her in what most very special way.

Billy was back in the drivers seat as I looked up. He clearly needed to win, and soon. I laid back and put my ankles on his shoulders as I liked to put on a show, even knowing only some of this routine. I thought I knew what was coming, or should I say cumming. He wrapped his arms around my thighs and mercilessly snapped me into his muscular outward thrust of his hips. My nails made scratches in the wooden table top until I found a grip on the edge, as he pounded me. All I could do was hold on and smile and remember to breath.

It was hard to know how long Billy "hammered me" as he later told me his clever name for the forceful usage of a woman on his cock. This was a real turning point for our relationship, complete honesty would be the future. He did not need to feel constrained by whatever societal norms he felt, or I was living under, or what I might get offended at asking for. Life became amazing. When your wife has fucked your dad, your granddad and grandma, and you want her even more for having done it, it's amazing. And I have been the direct beneficiary of this new found honesty.

I was laying on the table where he had turned me and laid my legs when he was done, I guess. Pure conjecture here, but I think I was passed out from fucking, for a minute or two I am sure. I did not remember him finishing but the slipperiness of my thighs as I sat up confirmed he had. It was pretty intense. I was alone on the kitchen table with the lights turned low. I saw Mark sitting, just smiling at me in the dark.

I looked around finding us alone. The sound of people out back at the pool explained some things.

"Why are you here? Smiling like that?" I asked moving to the chair next to him, and not letting our complete nakedness even enter the picture. I mean subconscious reactions are beyond our conscious control right? The fact I saw his cock go from flat to full, literally watched it with a glance meant nothing compared to my small but rock hard nipples.

"What are you on?" I said looking around for anyone who might be listening.

"E" he said beaming as his eyes soon lost interest in mine and began to examine so of my other organs.

"So we are family now" I said suggestively as his eyes were immediately back to mine.

"Wait!" he said, a little too loud. He ducked down as the reflections from the waves in the pool lit the room. "hold on. You are telling me, you would, forget want to, fuck me, your brother in law, now, after I fucked my grandmother and orally pleasured her while Beth, my scummy girlfriend Barista, our friend" he says over gesturing "you and me", "She has provided Grandpa Bill her amazing talents. Is this what I am to understand?" he said looking like a crazy man, visible shaken but asking if what is making his crazy is the answer.

I reached out as he watched my hand wrap around his cock. His eyes met my eyes as I began to really enjoy the feeling of his cock in my hand.

"Have you fantasized about me?" I whispered still steady on his cock as it was now throbbing and i feared I might be losing the patient. I tightened my grip.

He nodded quickly, as he looked around nervously. His cock was throbbing in my fist and I thought he was done.

I released him and stood up. "So lets go to that party, right?" I was standing right next to him. I was looking down my naked breasts at him. He looked up and his cock somehow still loaded. His eyes a combination of needing sympathy and wanton lust.
 
Was it because I was high, or had I really enjoyed it that much. I had adored my grandmother ever since I could remember. Had there been moments, I had admired her, in ways not befitting a grandson? He thought back smiling. He had been young, at the lake. It had been a friend of Grandpa's, and they had been given their lakehouse for the week. Each morning he had gone down to the lake. Grandma had come down to the lake and walked out on the pier, she hadn't seen him nearly one hundred yards away, but he had seen her. Not even looking, as she slid her suit from her shoulders and he had watched her beautiful body, her full bush, as had been customary then. It was a vision I had played many time through my mind, always with my right hand stroking my cock, and wondering what it wold have felt like to dive into that very bush!

Much had changed as Grandma now shaved, or perhaps waxed, her mound. But as she called Billy and I to her, my cock was rock hard before she even touched me. Grandma had bent over, and let me prep her, lubing her ass, as she reached back and filled my boyhood fantasy of her finally playing with my cock. But that had been nothing, as the incredible old woman bent over, in a position that would be the envy of any porn star, sucking my brother while offering me her sexy, and I might as well say it, gorgeous ass.

If sodomy can be gentle, loving and romantic, this was. Our bodies moving in sweet synchronization, Grandma gave as good as she took, and by the time we were finished, my cock was flying in and out of her, her ass slapping against my pelvis, both of our bodies shuddering in delight. I had watched out of the corner of my eye, my brother fucking Kathy, after Grandmas dismissal and our orgasms. My God, how I came in the matriarch, my cock firing as I remembered all those nights, my cock wrapped in Kleenex, as I fired, dreaming of her. As I enjoyed her, I found myself thrilled with the night's revelations.

There were many "perks" to what I had learned tonight, but perhaps the best was laying passed out in front of me, my brother'cum sliding down her shapely, sexy, leg. I had dimmed the lights, enjoying watching her naked, cum filled body, refresh itself. The party had moved to the pool. Grandma had stroked my cheek and and winked at me, when I told her I would stay and make sure Kathy was alright. Billy had pounded her, in fairness gave her a good fucking...but old demons died hard, and he had immediately pounded two glasses of bourbon, and now was fast asleep and snoring by the pool. It would take my brother an hour or two before he awoke from his drunken sleep.

Kathy woke up, and sat down next to me. Why we had not had this moment before, I do not know, or really cared. But today, tonight made everything different. Rules and obligations, loyalties to those who clearly did not deserve it, had held us back, simply no longer existed. She got up and moved next to me, and our bodies, did what they had done before, the only difference was now those needs were not to be avoided and dismissed, they were to be celebrated.

Her hand took my cock, how it throbbed in her hand. I had two fantasy women in my entire life, one from long ago, one who still resonated their daily, and in a few short hours I was to have them both. "Have you fantasized about me?" I throbbed, I wanted to say, "Do I breathe, let's see, in ever position, and every variant of undress. Hell I had rubbed one out this morning, less than a half mile from her house after watching her enjoy her tender, sweet cunt in the late morning sun." I didn't I only nodded, needing to keep all my faculties in line as I squeezed the cheeks of my ass, and made sure I didn't cum.

"So lets go to that party, right?" I stood up, and suddenly I was enraged, but at what I wasn't sure. Maybe it was a lifetime of being the fucked up little brother, perhaps it was the way Kathy had reveled in teasing my cock while quite apparently satisfying everyone else's.

I picked her body up in one fell swoop, very Clarke Gable and Vivian Leigh if I do so myself. Scarlett needed to be taken and taught a lesson and I was just the scoundrel to do it. "If you think you are going to deny me again, you are badly mistaken." I went up the stairs, two and three at a time, as the X seemed to be giving me super human strength. Make no mistake, this was not non consent, Kathy was a woman who lived to be taken, and up until this past week had not been taken near enough.

First I went to the master bedroom and grabbed two of grandmas scarves from her top drawer. and then I carried her into the bedroom overlooking the pool. There was an old four poster twin bed, and I sat her down kneeling, taking one wist and tying her right hand to the right post of the bed head board. If hs looked out, she would see her man, asleep on the chaise, my fiancee on another, on her knees, her face buried down in grandma's twat, her ass arched up and taking it hard from grandpa.

As I grabbed her left wrist, I hesitated, if she wanted to object, I would stop, but whether she was shocked or as turned on as I was, I didn't know. I tied her second wrist to the left bed post, so she now faced the headboard, and was overlooking the pool. Her silhouette looked incredible, and I wanted to do everything to her. "Yes, I have fantasized about you...constantly, but this is even better. But how about you, have you thought about enjoying your husband's brother's cock..." I climbed in behind her, I grinded into her ass, as I brought on arm around to fondle her breasts, and brought my other hand around and down to firmly cup and massage her cum filled pussy. "...What have you wanted....how did I take you?..." My cock was riding up and down the crack of her fine ass, my fingers were now deep inside of her, gripping and sawing in and out..."your ass, your pussy, your mouth, hell even your tits...I've jacked off to all of them...do you like that...like knowing men masturbate thinking of you?"
 
Back
Top