Vignettes (closed)

“Well it is hot as shit outside” he said as they stepped into the house, the cool air felt good to him, his eyes slipping to Hayley as she walked to the couch, her ass was amazing, and that’s one thing that a one piece didn’t really hide.

Then he glanced over at Rene as her hands slid up and down her arms, her high pert breasts caught in the action

“Yeah that’s definitely not happening that stuff is not as easy to keep right” he told her as he turned towards the fridge

“I usually just rinse off real quick when I am done swimming. What can I get you lovely ladies to drink?” He asked as he opened the fridge, the muscles of his shoulders an d
Back dancing as he torqued the door open

“Rinse off real quick? That’s not fair. You don’t have as much to worry about as us ‘ladies’. I wonder why it became indecent for a woman to expose her tits but men can just take of their shirts and get a tan almost anytime they want to.”

Hayley didn’t know why she was talking about tits. Maybe it was because hers wouldn’t stop pointing the way. Rene seemed to be worried about the chlorine eating her swimsuit.

“It’s just that chlorine is so bad on your suit. It eats it.” Rene kept rubbing her arms. “Got any wine coolers? Or Angry Orchard?”

“Good God, it’s not gonna eat your suit right off your body, Rene.” She momentarily forgot her problem and turned around to tease her friend. “You can always go rinse off.”

Hayley’s eyes slipped over to subconsciously admire just how well built Marcus was. He had bulked up just right - not too much so as to be muscle bound. And the board shorts seemed to hide that bulge that she and Rene had just discussed.

He paused. Watching Hayley get flustered at Rene was amazing, especially since the cool air had her nipples as hard as rocks. He smiled, watching Hayley fuss at Rene, and then swallowed as Rene didn’t even bother to harass Hayley

“Umm yeah. We got some wine coolers” he said as he grabbed a couple of strawberry coolers

“I’m serious. If you wanna rinse off it’s bot a big deal. I can grab towels or whatever and you can rinse off. Hell you can use my dads, it’s pretty pimp” he told them as he offered a drink to each one of the lovely ladies

She watched as he popped the caps off the bottles and took one. It was sweet and cool as it slid down her throat. “Man, I didn’t realize how hot and thirsty I had gotten. That’s good!“

They both sat down on the sofa, the leather upholstery cold on the back of their thighs. Rene sat at one end and Hayley sat at the other end.

“Your dad’s got a nice shower? I don’t think that I ever saw his bathroom.” Hayley took a sip and cocked her head to one side.

“But what if he should come home and walk in on us?”

“Yeah, we don’t wanna flash your dad.” Rene spoke up and then took a sip off her bottle.

He chuckled at the two girls on his sofa

“He’s off at work and won’t be back for hours. But I can keep an eye out, or he’ll incouldnuse a good rinse myself” he told them as he smiled down at them

“Fine. Let’s all go and rinse off, that way if my dad shows up it’s all on me and you don’t have to worry about him. Does that work?”

Hayley stood up and gave him a grin. “All right, that works but if your dad catches us, I will never speak to you again, Marcus.” She took another sip off her bottle before turning to her friend. “Come on.”

Rene stood up and drank deeply from her bottle. “I hope that you have more of this stuff, Marcus. I don’t know why but it sure is good.”

Hayley crossed over to her friend and threw her arm across Rene’s shoulders. “Lead on, Marcus.”

He chuckled at Hayley’s threat, knowing full well she wouldn’t stop talking to him, but he sure did love that sparkle of mischief that lit up her eyes when she said it. He watched as she lifted the bottle to her lush full lips, drinking in the sight of her high pert breasts and her rigid nipples pushing hard against her swimsuit. He looked over at Rene, not wanting to be busted for ogling haymaker, and to keep his cock from getting any stiffer!

He crossed his arms over his stomach, the muscles of his forearms drawing tight lines in his skin, the muscles seeming to swell as he slipped his hands under his elbows

“You don’t think she could actually stop talking do you Rene? “He asked with a grin.

“She practically never stops” he jibed as his eyes caught Rene’s and she smiled. She looked up at Hayley as she got up, and pulled her drink to her lips, taking several long swallows that left him time to openly admire her flat slender stomach and full round hips. Her strong toned thighs and silky smooth skin. She stood there as Hayley put an arm around her and asked about the drinks

“Yeah we got more” he told them as he eyed the black eyed, raven haired, beauty that was Hayley pull Rene in tight against her. Rene smiles back at him. Her frame only slightly shorter. Her auburn hair was almost black since it was wet, but it framed her cherubic heart shaped face and left her gorgeous green eyes nowhere to hide

“Right this way” he said as he turned to head down the stairs. He was glad to put his back to them. His cock was not calming down and he was glad for the low light of the room, he hoped it had hidden the growing bulge in his board shorts.

He led them down the stairs to the door of the master bedroom. The bathroom was just off the entrance and he turned on the light. The bathroom itself was plain. White counter and cabinets on a white tile floor. The fixtures were all brass. The shower was a giant tub with jets that had a glass block window that distorted shapes while letting plenty of light in.

He didn’t turn back to the girls, instead he just stepped straight in and started the shower. The blast of cold water chilled his flesh, and shrank his hard from a rigid tent to a swollen salami. As the water shot down his shoulders it rolled through the creases between his toned muscles of his shoulders, chest, and stomach. As his shorts grew wet again, the material was almost sucked to his skin. With the light from the window playing off the shapes of his body, it accentuated the member trapped against his thigh. He was completely unaware of how the water had brought the tent down, but put his package on display nonetheless.

“Come on. Get in” he said as the water began to warm

Rene grinned. “Oh, she talks plenty.” She remembered Hayley telling her that she was a virgin. Being a virgin herself, Rene could understand where her friend was coming from. Wanting to do it yet scared to do it. Hayley had thought that she would lose it it Marcus but all too soon they had broken up.

As he led the way, Hayley and Rene followed, allowing just enough space so that he couldn’t hear what they were saying. Their voices were hushed as they whispered back and forth.

“It’s getting bigger.”

“I know. He watched your ass as you walked away. Looked like he wanted to jump you right then and there.”

“Oh My God! Are you kidding?”

They both gave a soft giggle and hushed up as they entered the bathroom. Without even doing anything, it felt like they were naughty.

The shower seemed huge and it surprised them when he promptly stepped in and turned the shower on. Standing under the water they watched as the rivulets ran down his body. It was mesmerizing watching board shorts get wet and begin to stick to his ass. It was a fine ass.

For the time being, neither girl moved as they stood there. It was almost as if they could see through his swimsuit to the skin below it. In the soft diffused light it made that ass gorgeous. Hayley could swear that she had seen that ass before in an art textbook. Carved in marble, she had stared at that photo for a long time, wanting to run her hands over it and feel the muscles with her fingers. And right now, just looking at his ass, she longed to...

Come on. Get in

Rene seemed stricken too and the two of them just stood there and stared. But apparently when they didn’t join him, he turn to glance back at them.

”Damn!” Rene noticed the large lump that seemed to be along his upper thigh. Just how big was his cock?

“You sure that there’s room for all of us in there?” Hayley voice sounded weird, yet neither girl moved but instead stood still their eyes glued to his groin.

He smiled at her

“Are you kidding me? This tub is the size of a jacuzzi” he told her with a chuckle, running his hands through his shoulder length blond hair, ow soaking wet it cling to his neck and shoulder

“Seriously, you two wanted to get rinsed off so come in here” he said as he reached out a hand to hayley. His eyes sliding over her right form, and muscular legs as he pulled her towards the shower

“You’re letting all the cold air in” he told her with a smile

He was strong and as he pulled her into the shower, she fell against him her hand landing on his chest. Nice. The muscles beneath were strong and firm and her tits were smashed up against his. She blushed and looked down at the water swirling around the drain.

“Well, if it’s gonna be a party, I’m gonna be invited.” Rene’s teasing voice brought her out of her daze and she felt her friends hand on her back as the woman stepped into the shower.

Carefully Hayley extracted her wrist from his grip, stepping back and trying to concentrate on washing off the chlorine from her body and her swimsuit. The water felt good but she was very aware of being sandwiched between Marcus and Rene.

“Wish we could go ahead and take a real shower. I still feel dirty underneath my swimsuit.” As she spoke, Rene nudged her elbow into Hayley’s ribs as if to say, “Am I right?”

Rene was dying to see that snake in Marcus’ trunks. And she knew Hayley. Knew Hayley was just as curious as she was. She had seen how her friend’s eyes kept cutting to her old boyfriend’s groin. And she had seen the hungry way that Marcus kept looking at Hayley’s ass and boobs.

He had tended when she stumbled into him, his hand flying up to catch her, ended up pulling her close to him. Her hand was pressed against his chest, and he could feel the heat of her firm breasts through her swimsuit where she was pressed against him. He wanted to kiss her, and grab her ass, and.... he shook his head as she stepped back

The sudden loss of her skin against him made him feel cool

He smiled as Rene stepped in, her glowing smile made him smile, and he couldn’t help but think of just how close he was to 2 of the hottest girls in school

Then he heard Rene complaining

“I’ll turn around or whatever if you need Me to. “ he said as he turned from Rene to Ashley, catching there eyes, sliding up his body

“I wouldn’t mind getting a good rinse myself. It’s somethibg that I’ve always had to do, since, well, you know” he said. He assumed they knew, but then again, why would they. The furthest he had gone with a girl was a handjob, and that girl did. It travel in their circles

I’ll turn around or whatever if you need Me to.

Rene smiled and nodded. “You would?”

I wouldn’t mind getting a good rinse myself. It’s somethibg that I’ve always had to do, since, well, you know

The girls stopped and looked at him puzzled. Hayley spoke up.

“What? We know what?” They glanced at each other, confused.

He looked at the two, their hair was now plastered to their necks, and the warm water had softened the goosebumps on their skin. There was no sign of withers nipples, he noticed as his gaze slid over their bodies as he dropped his head

He couldn’t help but notice the wet swimsuits clinging to their flat stomachs, sending water in rivulets down their thighs

“Will, umm, if you haven’t heard, but I am uncut. I’m not circumcised.” He said flatly, his eyes coming up to meet theirs

“So it’s best that I rinse underneath the foreskin” he said as maturely and matter-of-factly that he could

“It’s not a real big deal. Lots of guys aren’t “ he said as he turned to look at the glass shower wall, not seeing any shapes he wondered if anyone upstairs had noticed the trio slip off

“So I gotta rinse under the skin or the trapped chlorine can make it real dry”

It was quiet save for the sound of the water hitting the tile. Uncut? Uncircumcised? She and Rene glanced at each other. Hayley couldn’t believe that he had mentioned it.

“You are? Well, your...uh...well, it’s not exactly what all the girls are talking about so we didn’t know.” There was a pause and she tilted her head to the side, as if thinking. “You know, I don’t think that I’ve ever seen an uncut one. Have you, Rene?”

Rene shook her head. “No, I don’t think I have either.”

Of course, neither girl mentioned that they really hadn’t see a man’s penis up close. With both girls being virgins, there wasn’t exactly a lot of chance to see a “cut” one, much less an “uncut” one.

“I didn’t know that they were so much trouble.” She paused. “Do you want us to turn around so you can do it? Or is there something that we can do to help?”

He smiled, his heart racing

“ I mean you can turn around, but I don’t really care if you wanna look” he said as his heart races, and he felt like he should push it

“I won’t ask you to turn around if you don’t ask me” he said with a wink. But then he regretted playing the pervert game and

“Just kidding. But I don’t care if you turn around or not” he said. Then, with his heart pounding he untied his shorts

He swallows hard, the two girls watching his hands, as he reached down into his shorts, and pulled out his cock.

Water courses over his muscular torso and abs, cascading over his exposed member as it hung out from his shorts. A thick 5 inches hung limp, but was visibly twitching. His head was not visible, as the foreskin was slid over it.

He reached down and adjusted his cock, the pale flesh sliding back to reveal a thick mushroom head, glistening as the eater courses over it

There was a moment between heartbeats, like the stopping of time. The word ‘place/time’ ran through her head - a phrase used in one of her classes. She knew that Rene was holding her breath just as she was.

Marcus put his hand inside his swimming shorts and pulled it out. She didn’t really know what she was expecting but it was... exciting. She was staring at Marcus’ cock. It resembled a fat snake, water coursing over it and down his legs. Here she was within an arms length of it. Hayley so wanted to touch it. Her fingers fairly itched to feel it.

He took hold of the fat thing with the ease of someone that had handled it all his life and slid back the pale casing of skin. That was when the fat, thick head popped out. The whole thing twitched in his hand and she bit her lip.

“Uh, Marcus, do you mind...I mean...uh...could I touch it? Once you finish whatever it is that you have to do.” Rene nudged her from behind.

“Well, I wanted to touch it. Don’t you?” Hayley whispered tersely to her friend.

“Well, yeah, but...”. Rene’s voice died out as both girls seemed unable to take their eyes off his cock.

What the fuck was he thinking? What the fuck had he just done? His heart was pounding, his head was racing and his cock was swelling. This was sooooo far out of his comfort zone!?

His 5 inch cock was almost 7 inches long and getting thicker. It was slowly starting to rise to attention too. Two of the cutest girls in school were staring at his cock and his old girlfriend had just asked to touch it. I mean, it wasn’t weird. They had been together awhile back and she had been his first kiss, why shouldn’t she be the first to touch his cock? I mean he should totally insist on seeing some tits, I mean. How crazy was this!?!!!?

“Yeah, I mean I don’t mind. But you two wanted to rinse off and I don’t see any rinsing@ he said as he did his best to play it cool, his cock now 8 inches long and no longer hanging

They watched in amazement as the thing grew. As if by magic it seemed to go from a wrinkled appendage that hung out over the top of his board shorts to this huge ‘thing’ that pointed out away from his body, no longer wrinkled. The skin that encased his cock looked stretched tight and in fact was starting to pull back some, allowing the cockhead to peek out.

So this was what was causing that big lump in his pants. My god, what if women’s breast got a whole lot bigger when they got excited!! The idea was scary!

Rene was glad that Hayley had brought up the subject instead of her. Sure, she wanted to see the thing, and even touch it. Many was the time that she found herself staring at guy’s groins, wondering just what treasures they held. And Marcus’ groin was no different. But she knew that her friend still felt something for the guy and she didn’t want to kill a friendship just for the chance of seeing Marcus’ dick.

Yet, here it was, pulled out of his swimsuit and being cleaned off as if it was the most natural thing on earth. She wondered just how many girls had he laid? Just which girls had he pressed up against the wall and humped? Or pushed face down over an empty classroom desk, flipped up her skirt and rammed it home!

Rene blinked and shook her head, trying to get the thoughts out of her overactive mind.

Hayley smiled at Marcus. She had asked if she could touch it and to not do so would be passing up a perfectly good opportunity. Reached out, her slim fingers wrapped around the fat thing.

“It sure is big.” She seemed to not be speaking to anyone in particular, but her tone was soft.

His cock throbbed as her hand wrapped around it, her delicate fingers seemed so hot as they gripped him. He felt his heart skip a beat, the furthest he had gotten was a girl grinding on him before this.

He smiled at Hayley when he heard what she said. He had always thought he was big, and to have her say it, meant something more then just being flattered. His member swelled and hardened, stiffening further as it swelled to its fullest, just shy of ten inches

His eyes looked over at Rene, and he saw her mouth hanging open and her eyes locked on him

He lifted
Up a hand onto Hayley’s waist smiling at her as his hand slid around to the small of her back, then down to her tremendous ass. He gave her firm round rump a squeeze

“So you two aren’t rinsing off?” He asked wit a smile, noting that neither girl had lifted their gaze from his cock and they both looked.....hungry

Hayley was unaware of Marcus’ hand or where it went on her body. Though subconsciously her body delighted in his attentions and wanted more. She took a step closer, a firm grip on the throbbing thing before her. She had no idea that he was this big! At least it was big to her. Big? Hell, it was huge.

She moved her hand back and forth on the thing, watching in awe as the skin tube would pull back to reveal more of the penis inside. The fat tip of it made the whole thing look like a arrow, or a spear and there was a bit of fluid that leaked from its tip to be washed away by the shower.

So you two aren’t rinsing off?

Rene peered over her friend’s shoulder, really wanting to touch it. She was the first to hear what Marcus said. She noted how his hand squeezed Hayley’s ass. ‘He’s dying to fuck Haley,’ she thought. ‘Wonder if he knows that she’s a virgin?’

Rene had never noticed it before but in a strange way, Marcus was hot. Maybe she could help things along.

“It’s really not fair that we get to see your dick and you don’t get to see anything of ours.” She nudged Hayley’s back. “Right Hay?” Rene looked up at Marcus. “Well?”

Before she could change her mind, Rene slipped her arms out of the swimsuit and rolled the top of it down to her waist to reveal her breast.

His.m whole body throbbed as Hayley stared at his cock and stroked it. Her hand barely wrapping around it as she slid it down to his base, watching as the skin slid down his shaft, and the broad head of his member became exposed. As she did so his hand on her ass groped and squeezed her profound ass. Thick with muscle, yet soft and playable her legendary ass spilled out of his hand assume strokes him

He heard Rene say something as she stepped up beside Hayley, her eyes meeting his and he smiled, catching up to what she had said. And he watched as she tucked her arms in and let the straps roll down her arms. Then she peeled her top down, exposing high perky breasts crowned with light pink nipples that were tight little buds with almost no areola, making her tits seem even bigger

He licked his lip as he eyed her perky tits

“Well step into the water and rinse off” he said with a grin as he reached out to her, letting his hand go directly to her own pert ass

He grabbed Rene’s ass and piled her closer smiling as he groped st both of their ass

“There’s plenty of room under the water” he said as his eyes dipped to her tits, then over at Hayley’s breasts, still hidden

“Come on Hayley. Fair is fair” he said as he let go of her ass, and gave it a light slap to get her attention

Hayley was a bit shocked when Rene bared her breast though she fought to hide it. It was a smug look of satisfaction that her friend shot back at her, as if to say, ’see, I can be daring’. Hayley’s heart was beating fast, and she felt a combination of excitement and apprehension.

Her own breast were a bit bigger than Rene’s and she was aware that her friend was a little envious of that. So here they stood - Rene with her swimsuit top peeled down to reveal her boobs, Marcus with his pecker hanging out while she played with it, her still completely covered up and Marcus with each hand squeezing an ass cheek.

The shower beat down on the three of them and she wondered how big Marcus’ dad’s hot water heater was.

The smack on her ass broke her thoughts as she realized what he had said.

Come on Hayley. Fair is fair

She was not going to let her friend outdo her. “You’re right, Marcus. I did come in to wash of the chlorine.”

It was now or never. Stepping away from him a bit, both sets of eyes were on her. Her swimsuit was soaked and literally stuck to her skin like glue. Slowly she took hold of the straps, one by one and began to peel it off her shoulders. First her right boob popped free, giving a bounce, and then her left one bounced free of the swimsuit.

She paused, noting a gleam I n Marcus’ eyes before she hooked her thumbs in the suit and peeled it down further. Over her hips, her ass and down her legs until the thing was a soggy mess around her ankles.

This time Rene looked surprised, and Marcus? Well, she could swear that the huge missile hanging out the top of his board shorts got a bit bigger.

Stepping back up beside him, she turned to face the shower, as if what she had just done was the most natural thing in the world.

“Is that fair, Marcus?”

His eyes bulged, and his cock throbbed, becoming even harder if it was possible as he watched each one of Hayley’s tits pop free

Rene’s breasts were firm apples, high on her chest and capped with small pink nipples, and Hayley’s were full grapefruits capped with light brown half dollar sized nipples that stiffened as the air caressed them

But the twinkle in her eye as she peeled the suit off entirely and stepped into the water was astounding.

“ umm, not really. Now we aren’t being fare to you” he said then he took a deep breath as the muscles of his chest heaved, and he hooked his thumbs into his waist band, shoving his own shorts to the floor. His member bounced as his heavy scrotum was exposed. And he shifted his eyes to Rene who was staring at his member

He stood there, shifting as she stepped back into the water, his cock grazing her bare waist, as he looked over to see what Rene would do

It was wonderfully freeing and exciting and a bit scary standing there totally naked in front of Marcus. She noticed his dick twitch as he took in her nude body and in the back of her mind she wondered if today would be the day.

It was such a naughty feeling standing nude in a shower with Marcus. Now he could see the little triangle of pubic hair that she had left. Definitely naughty. So it was a great surprise when he hooked his thumbs in his swim trunks and pulled them down. Not only was his cock large but so was his balls. Wow!

He stepped back under the water and his cock brushed against her waist. So exciting! Her nipples tightened at just the thought.

Rene stood there surprised. She didn’t think that Hayley would do it. That cinched it. Hayley definitely still had the hots for Marcus. She noticed that Hayley had her pubes cut in a triangle. That was a surprise.

Still, she didn’t want to be left out. Then Marcus lowered his swimsuit and WOW! The guy was hung! The size of his balls matched the size of his cock. Now she really felt like the oddball.

Shrugging her shoulders, she peeled down the rest of her swimsuit and stepped up under the water. Her pubic hair was untrimmed but a bit sparse so it really wasn’t that overwhelming.

“There now, we’re all even. Well, sort of.” She smiled and looked down at his cock.

Hayley smiled at her friend’s words and looked down at Marcus’ cock. “Some of us are a bit more endowed that others. Marcus.” She nudged him.

He watched as Rene casually peeled out of her swimsuit, and he swallowed hard, watching as she stepped back into the water.

The three of them stood there under the water, and as the two girls eyed his cock, he stared at their breasts, watching their rigid nipples lift with each breath, watching rivulets if water part around the rigid nubs to flow down the sweeping lines of their firm tits

He felt like he was in a dream when Hayley mentioned how in fair it was

Emboldened by everything he lifted his hand up behind either of them, and he let it rest in the small of their backs

“Well ladies, I am glad you you are impressed. But I think your both rather endowed yourselves” he told them as his hand slid down the small of their backs, fingers sweeping over the cheek of each girl that was closest to him, his palm covering their rump, as his fingertips caressed the valley of their ass. And he squeezed them hungrily

“These are true masterpieces well sought after in our school” he told them as he looked at on girl, then the other before letting them go

“And if fair is fair” he said as he withdrew his hand from Rene’s ass, he caught her hand and pulled it toward him, towards his cock. He guided her hand to his shaft as he looked deep into Rene’s hazel eyes

“Hayley is one up on you” he said as he released her hand. Then his head turned to Hayley. His hand was on her waist, having released her ass

“And Hayley. You’re one up on me. You got to stroke me” he said as his fingers slid from her waist and down her thigh, slowly crossing over from her upper thigh, then over her thigh, then along her inner thigh

His hand raised up, guided by her firm legs straight to her lips. He felt her turned hair against his palms as his fingertips found her wet lips and he began to slide his fingers up and down her sex

“So I get to stroke you” he said with a smile as he looked into her dark twinkling eyes

Back