tall not so dark and handsome

What would you do like to do with this dick?

• Total voters
Hello then, new friend! Wishing you were on the west coast and jealous of those in Boston.

Ha ya it seems everyone is always miles and miles away, guess ud just have to give me a reason to visit the west

Ha ya it seems everyone is always miles and miles away, guess ud just have to give me a reason to visit the west

There is the simple fact that Visiting California should always be on your list of desires. What *I* can offer you is a very big desire I have to please you and your nice fat cock! I want to help you shoot multiple big loads. Have you wear me out, something I am sure you are up to task for!

There is the simple fact that Visiting California should always be on your list of desires. What *I* can offer you is a very big desire I have to please you and your nice fat cock! I want to help you shoot multiple big loads. Have you wear me out, something I am sure you are up to task for!

Oooh i like the sound of that, and how big is your desire ;)
i know you would do a great job pleasing me and have me shooting load after load. although i think id wear you out before i got tired myself, still young and full of energy

Oooh i like the sound of that, and how big is your desire ;)
i know you would do a great job pleasing me and have me shooting load after load. although i think id wear you out before i got tired myself, still young and full of energy

I love the stamina of a 24 year old! That doesn't scare me! My desire is as. It as your dick! I like to think I'm that "fantasy milf". Except I am also one with a huge sex drive!

I love the stamina of a 24 year old! That doesn't scare me! My desire is as. It as your dick! I like to think I'm that "fantasy milf". Except I am also one with a huge sex drive!

Thats hot hun, i like that, sounds like you are right up my alley. How old are you?

And thats a pretty big desire ;)

I have a thing for pleasing older women and wowwing them with my big young dick

Thats hot hun, i like that, sounds like you are right up my alley. How old are you?

And thats a pretty big desire ;)

I have a thing for pleasing older women and wowwing them with my big young dick

I have a thing for being pleased by a younger stud! I am 41 by the way.

Ya i thought when i was like 17,18 years old that it was just cuz im young that im constantly horny and have a ridiculous sex drive but it hasnt slowed down a bit in the last 5 or 6 yrs

There is absolutely nothing wrong with that!

I havnt been on here for awhile, only peek in from time to time and wow.. your posts made me glad i came back. videos too...

I havnt been on here for awhile, only peek in from time to time and wow.. your posts made me glad i came back. videos too...

Well welcome back, hope you got to see alot, there are plenty of pics and videos in my index

http://s1269.photobucket.com/albums...ction=view&current=2012-07-08_01-51-01_24.mp4

This is my fav video! It creates all sorts of visuals in my mind. For instance......I can see that first long white rope of cum landing on sactorn's lips and chin while she's perched on all fours. I'm positioned behind her running my tongue along her gorgeous ass of course ;)

Thanks for the mental images!!!

I agree. It's an incredible video. Took a couple screen caps as it was spurting. :devil:

Back