My Art

Hi Lou,

I started with a photo and then drew with ink and daubed with water for bleed effects and then used a thin guache on damp paper. I must say that I never could get the colors that I wanted but the overall effect was fun.

Sandy

wasn't sure of the media was it water color or photo modified very nice colors just started working with colored pencil better that black and white :)
share more another site to post and get feed back is deviant art
web site
Lou
 
My Yellow Door

Lou,

You might also try pastels. I think they are more fun to work with than colored pencils.

Sandy


p_52dc427e3456a.jpg
 
Hi Sandy
Actually have been working with pastel recently have a few that i could post like mixing them with art stick and chalk
 
lol..my imagination did not have to go to far to figure it out:kiss:...HOT
 
Conjugal Visits

I had conversion with a woman who had a 10 year relationship with a black prisoner. He had fathered 2 children with her. He was in prison for life for murder and drugs but she loved him deeply and was proud to be his wife and bear his children. I wondered how someone can have such blind passion—-but then I looked back on my own affairs with black men and knew I was not the one to judge...

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • conjugal visitsVSM.jpg
    conjugal visitsVSM.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 351
My wife is also e beautiful red head, much like yourself. Bodies very similar as well.

Keep sharing, very beautiful!
 
I know there is a debate on the difference between an original drawing and photo manipulation which I can appreciate but think that most artists start with a picture to begin with. So how much difference is there from putting it to paper or canvas and using a digital photo painting program?


attachment.php

Super hot Sandy.

I do alot of this kind of art on Psychopaint! What do you use?

KC
 
Heheh, this would be a fairly innocent pose except for the fact that you and the neighbor boy are completely naked. Wonder what happens next. :)

I have to wonder that myself! Let's see, I see a little heavy petting followed eventually by her being bent over the bathroom counter and rammed pretty damn hard!

KC
 
Cover artwork

Hi Sandy,
I'm very impressed with your deft hand and skill in producing the wonderful series of pictures you have posted here. You may have noticed that I have requested assistance in creating a cover picture for my forthcoming e-book, and I would be very interested to discuss the possibility of incorporating something created by you in that style. If you're potentially interested, please send me a message.
Georgie
xx
 
Proud Papa to Be

Being pregnant with another man's child can be exhilarating and terrifying at the same time.


attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • sandywho-12.jpg
    sandywho-12.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 161
Bath Time

I always like to keep it clean ;). Stories and comments welcome.

attachment.php
 

Attachments

  • bathz2aa.jpg
    bathz2aa.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 105
Back
Top