The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LT~

Glad the Wolfing is getting better and it was good to see her pop in even for just a moment.

Glad my internet connection seems to have stabilized.

Now to get dressed and get out of here.

FLT~

Oh yes...

Must plot downfall of Fr33k and Scut. In minute detail.
 
LT~

Glad the Wolfing is getting better and it was good to see her pop in even for just a moment.

Glad my internet connection seems to have stabilized.

Now to get dressed and get out of here.

FLT~

Oh yes...

Must plot downfall of Fr33k and Scut. In minute detail.

*chuckles*

So many plotting my downfall... and so little downfalling.
 
*makes mental note to stop messing with Scuttle. Cause then his man crush always gets involved.*

*glares*



*shrugs* Perhaps.

Oh I haven't lifted a finger yet my dear. You are the one who was glaring at me. I was simply enjoying the show. Poke away at him. It won't end well for you.
 
Oh I haven't lifted a finger yet my dear. You are the one who was glaring at me. I was simply enjoying the show. Poke away at him. It won't end well for you.

*more glares*

*grins* I guess you'll just have to see.

Though you seem to give up so very easily...

When I want to.... although I think it's time to start being more disobedient. I've been far to willing lately.
 
Well, I certainly don't set out to make that happen.

But you are the one doing the pushing. I'm simply letting Newton's Law take it's course. Equal and opposite reaction.

This nerd talk makes me wonder what I did with my glasses.

Hmm.... what did I do with them.
 
sitting in class, talking to a friend through pm wishing I could talk to her through a faster method than pm... its way too slow.
 
* a soft whisper close to his ear. No more. No less*

The sweet thing about downfalls are, you never see them coming until it's too late.

*then silence*

*silence, broken by an even softer whisper in her ear*

I think your plot is showing...
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top