The Isolated Blurt BDSM Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frozen shrimp works well too. I don't know anything about putting frozen shrimp in the base of office chairs, at all.

No, nuthin' at all, heh? Baaahaahaahaahaaa!!!!!! Good one, lk! :D

My boy is in town for a month starting a couple nights ago. Yes, plenty of sex.
Sooooo he pretty much made me lose my shit last night by talking seductively in my ear for a good thirty minutes about all the things we COULD do with my roommate (hypothetically).
Yah, so much plausible deniability -___- hooooo hell....

The same roomate that you are attracted to?? Hmmm...
;)

The same roomate that you are attracted to?? Hmmm...
;)

Lol yes, but that's not going to and SHOULDN'T happen. She's not unattached and her boy is not going to share...and they're having enough issues without us complicating things. There are still vague possibilities, but I don't think it's worth pursuing if it will make things more difficult. Of course, if it's their idea...

Geez that's pretty gross. I hope incidents like these are isolated in your industry. Having to deal with creepers in the workplace is tricky at the best of times...

I can't speak for CM, but I sold underwear for a year, and it's not. It happens enough that in the year I worked there everyone one of us (there were about ten) had gotten at least one of those callers and a few girls had gotten more. People are nasty.

I can't speak for CM, but I sold underwear for a year, and it's not. It happens enough that in the year I worked there everyone one of us (there were about ten) had gotten at least one of those callers and a few girls had gotten more. People are nasty.

I suspect I deal with it less frequently than some, simply because of the price point. It's far more common to have someone call and (initially) ask general information types of questions, then start asking oddball things like if we "personally fit" panties. Once I explain that I respect client privacy issues, it shuts things down. ;) Stocking fetishists are out of luck, as we don't carry them, but genuine cross dresser and/or sissy interest? Happy to assist as I would any client; lets book an appointment time that will respect everyone's desire for discretion.

Let's tell the truth, dear. Men are nasty.

Is it weird that we have significantly more pictures of me naked than clothed?

I was thinking this same thing just tonight on my drive home.

Seriously. I was talking kilts with one guy through email, and out of no where he says something like, "well, I'd have to be careful not to wear one of those short kilts, because with things getting to be 8.5 to 9 inches at times, something might peak out!"

Like I'm supposed to drool over that? :rolleyes: So I replied with, "sweetie, if you're wearing a 'short kilt' you might as well man up and admit you're wearing a skirt. There's no such thing as a man's short kilt. "

Then he goes back to his 9 inch comment. I guess he figured I missed what he was hinting at the first time. :rolleyes:

I suspect I deal with it less frequently than some, simply because of the price point. It's far more common to have someone call and (initially) ask general information types of questions, then start asking oddball things like if we "personally fit" panties. Once I explain that I respect client privacy issues, it shuts things down. ;) Stocking fetishists are out of luck, as we don't carry them, but genuine cross dresser and/or sissy interest? Happy to assist as I would any client; lets book an appointment time that will respect everyone's desire for discretion.

Very likely. I worked at Meier and Frank in their lingerie department, and the phone number was not difficult to find. I always hung up on them, but my friend Tina probably should have become a domme, because she'd just fuck with them. It totally made her night when they'd call, by the time she was done with them I don't think they were sure of their real names.

Sad, but true.

Seriously. I was talking kilts with one guy through email, and out of no where he says something like, "well, I'd have to be careful not to wear one of those short kilts, because with things getting to be 8.5 to 9 inches at times, something might peak out!"

Like I'm supposed to drool over that? :rolleyes: So I replied with, "sweetie, if you're wearing a 'short kilt' you might as well man up and admit you're wearing a skirt. There's no such thing as a man's short kilt. "

Then he goes back to his 9 inch comment. I guess he figured I missed what he was hinting at the first time. :rolleyes:

:rolleyes:

I'm a big believer in the importance of communication but at some point you have to stop talking and just do.

Been an odd kind of week, one way and another, so have just returned from a 3 mile run to clear the cobwebs away.

Off to shower...

Oh, dear LORD. Will someone find the list that's got me suddenly so popular for HNG's so I can remove my name? :rolleyes:

I have a well placed cane mark across my tattoo. Poor fairy looks like someone has tried to decapitate her.

Cane on fairy violence.
So bad and yet so very good.

Blurt one- forgetting the library book sale makes me sad.

Blurt two- I have wanted to try one for a long time, and today I made the appointment to do it.

ETA: blurt three- today we were in town and someone stole my sons favorite ball off our porch. Makes me long for the days of a half mile long driveway best traversed in four-wheel drive.

Last edited:
Spent all day out in the sun and I've got that delightful tight itchy feeling. A shower and some after-sun gel are going to feel so good.

Also- the ball was back on the porch when we got home. Faith in humanity restored to previous level.

4am, still cant sleep, decided to visit the bathroom without turning the light on. Walked straight into the door frame.

This night's just getting better and better.....

Yea. I did not break my hand. Just bruised it real good. That is the last time I try to hit a beer with my hand to take the top off it...

Next time the opener will be readily available.

It's been a very long time. Good to see some familiar faces. :)

Hiya! Where ya been, whatcha been up to?

Life got crazy! Finished my RN and am finishing up on my BSN. Got married, had a beautiful Nightmare before Christmas themed wedding. Walked down the isle to Type O Negatives Love you to death. :) Health is here and there, have had a lot of additional problems after the cancer they found a couple of autoimmune disorders, but luckily now I'm working at a good hospital and have medical insurance.

With most of the schooling under my belt finally have some time to hang out on Lit! And how have you been??? Up to anything naughty lately? :D

Life got crazy! Finished my RN and am finishing up on my BSN. Got married, had a beautiful Nightmare before Christmas themed wedding. Walked down the isle to Type O Negatives Love you to death. :) Health is here and there, have had a lot of additional problems after the cancer they found a couple of autoimmune disorders, but luckily now I'm working at a good hospital and have medical insurance.

With most of the schooling under my belt finally have some time to hang out on Lit! And how have you been??? Up to anything naughty lately? :D

OMG, I'M SO GLAD YOU'RE BACKMISSEDYOUSOMUCH!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back