Make My Wife Take my Cum

Pal, if she doesn't like the idea it's not gonna happen and she won't appreciate you pushing her surely? How could it be sexy for you if it's a no no for her?
I would suggest to don't let it go nearly as far at the blow. Enjoy the oral as foreplay and then get fucking mate.
 
You are right about this.

Pal, if she doesn't like the idea it's not gonna happen and she won't appreciate you pushing her surely? How could it be sexy for you if it's a no no for her?
I would suggest to don't let it go nearly as far at the blow. Enjoy the oral as foreplay and then get fucking mate.
 
Pineapple, lots of pineapple.. Apparently its a flavor changer.
 
It's my birthday and she has never taken a load, ever. I'm considering a little bondage and making it a "first time" event.

Trust? Well I'm not sure about that. She already doesn't trust me when I'm getting close and frankly I'm really tired of having a pretty good BJ ruined by the grip of death as she points me away as I cum.

I would make the effort to plant a big kiss on her afterward.

Really? Bloody hells. Where to even begin?

You said she already doesn't really trust you when giving you oral. Cum in her mouth and I guarantee you will lose every single trust she had in you, and be prepared for a possible worst birthday ever. She may even react to the 'surprise' by biting you.

It may be your birthday, but is it really worth you losing your wife over it?

And a big kiss afterwards? Yeah, that will make it all right. Sure. When I was assaulted, the kiss made it all right. She may be your wife, but she also has the right to say no. Forcing her to do what she doesn't want to falls under the purview of assault, married or not.

You want her to swallow? Talk to her, ask why she won't. Negotiate. But make her and kiss whatever trust she had in you - sexual and otherwise - and whatever relationship you had goodbye. And then get a good divorce lawyer.
 
Last edited:
I'll take, "How to make sure my cock never gets anywhere near my wife's mouth again for $1000," Alex.
 
It's my birthday and she has never taken a load, ever. I'm considering a little bondage and making it a "first time" event.

Trust? Well I'm not sure about that. She already doesn't trust me when I'm getting close and frankly I'm really tired of having a pretty good BJ ruined by the grip of death as she points me away as I cum.

I would make the effort to plant a big kiss on her afterward.

enhanced-buzz-29399-1386197985-6.jpg


You two will have a lot in common.
 
Unless there is a common understanding that it's not needed, a gentleman issues a warning when he is getting close.

That would make her trust you, and it would be her decision where the blob ended up.
Stop focussing on coming in her mouth, and start focussing on having good sex.
(And give her a good shagging, then go down on her after you've come and get her off again)
 
Hey, I second the pineapple suggestion. It works great on men and women... worth a try is all I'm saying, ok?
That said. Maybe you can come (ha no pun intended) to a compromise. If not in her mouth, maybe her face. Or belly. Or anywhere that you both find sexy.
I personally love guessing where it'll end up.
 
I am not on her a lot, but I have already seen several "Help me talk my significant other into XXXXXX"

Short answer, No.

Talk to her about why she does not want to swallow your cum. It may be a taste thing, there could be something BAD in her past that she associates with it. It could just be a preference thing and it just won't happen.

I couldn't say it better than Eilan and Fire Breeze, don't do it as "Surprise, here is a mouth full of semen!" Believe it or not that can be considered rape. Well the law, I'm not sure about, but mentally to her it very well could be.

Sit down and talk about it. The conversation will probably be awkward, but the solution that you come up with will be better than the type of rape you are referring to doing.
 
Tell her it's no big deal and offer to blow any guy she chooses, so she can see how easy it is.

If your immediate reaction is "EW NO I'M NEVER DOING THAT" then... congratulations! You're one step closer to understanding your wife.
 
Bramble, that was the nutkick of the day!
:D

I think what actually "turned" Lady C many years ago, was coming on her (at the spot of her choice), then licking her clean.

The purpose was not to turn her, but because I considered it fun.
 
It's my birthday

So. What happened??

I feel like this needs to be on the list of "is this the right person for me?"

- good with kids
- smart with finances
- awesome sense of humor, laughs at my jokes
- same life goals
- swallows
 
Back
Top