Existing Threads Seeking Writers 2014

Della Divina

I am looking for writers for a fantasy role-playing game. Detailed background information can be found here.

This is a free-form role-playing game set in a unique fantasy world. The World is one created by a Great Divine Mother Goddess. She formed the mountains, the oceans, the trees, the animals, the people and the oceans in her womb and gave birth to them. She has sustained and nurtured Her World with love.

A threat has been abroad in The World for centuries though. An ancient evil has rebelled against The Mother and seeks still to usurp Her position. The characters in this game will take the parts of those who want to fight this evil and of those who are just out to make a buck.
 
Last edited:
Let the Fire Be Started (OOC)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am looking to restart a thread about a young woman that leads a rebellion against a ruthless dictator. This story takes place in a world resembling the late
19th / early 20th centuries. Imagine basic rifles, six-shot revolvers, that sorta deal. There are other weapons that will play a major part of the story, like swords, knives, etc.

You can either post as: one of the freedom fighters under the command of my character

~ or ~

You can post as one of the soldiers fighting under the command of the oppressive dictator.


http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=964978
 
Looking to revive these threads and need a female to help revive these stories that were abandoned by the other writer. Send me a PM if any of these peak your interests.

Incest is Best - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=807257

Family Fun - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=804459

Coming Back Home - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=928393

My Brother's Keeper - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=823693

A sister's Wishes - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=803784

Final Frontier - http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=791904
 
Casting call: Looking for literate male writers for a new thread inspired by the movie Frozen, as well as a few other fantasy sources. If anyone's interested, feel free to look over the OOC and IC thread and then send me a PM if you'd like to join. It's a story-based RP, so please don't ask to join if all you're interested in is sex.

Please do not post in either thread unless you've been given the green light by me.

OOC: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=968011

IC: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=968051
 
Looking for a female litster, descriptive writer preferred. I would love to pick this thread back up if anyone is interested. Hoping to push the boundaries of a shy neighbor, turn her into a bit of a floozy as her sexual side becomes awakened, and make good use of her.

Looking for someone to play a woman coming undone

PM me if your interested

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=838328
 
Last edited:
Down Into The Deeps

This is a traditional dungeon crawl, with all of the monsters, traps and such. We will start in an Inn, as an established adventuring group.

The kingdom is called Yelsin, at the center of a continent full of small, petty kings. It is a tiny kingdom with a big problem. The royal catacombs have become infected with vermin and pests, due to a lack of attention.

Yelsin is landlocked and has very few lakes. It gets water from mountain springs, and imports wheat and produce, from other countries. Yelsin's riches lay in her mountains, which have been mined extensively over the generations. The mines are starting to produce less and the kingdom is starting to struggle financially. The current king, one Rupert the Second, has a taste for parties and no head for numbers. There are still a lot of sheep farmers and some valleys with farming, but not enough to feed the entire population.

The king is looking for a group of adventurers to help the royal family ride this catacombs of the pests which have infected it.

-------------------------------------

To The Beach

This is a trip to the beach. It is a thread about hanging out and making friends, on a beach in Florida. Sure, it is a simple idea, but I thought it would be fun.
 
Last edited:
Hi. I'm looking for a male or female writer for a thread about a teenage girl who finds herself dumped during her prom. She secludes herself in a classroom, distraught and depressed, but soon is comforted by one of the chaperones from the dance, someone who has there own reason for sneaking away from the dance. Desperate for someone's approval, for someone's love, Erin throws herself at the chaperone, who despite the fact they know it's wrong, allow themselves to give in to the momentary temptation that the teenager offers, beginning a wild descent into desire and obsession.

If you are interested in playing the role of the chaperone (male or female), please PM so we can discuss.

Here's the story link:
http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=977203
 
What's a little blackmail between friends?

On a whim, Lisa Darby breaks into the former flat of the one and only Sherlock Holmes and finds that he is indeed very much alive. No one else will find that out if he gives her what she wants and what she wants is him, naked and all to herself.

What is a genius detective to do?

Click Me
 
On a whim, Lisa Darby breaks into the former flat of the one and only Sherlock Holmes and finds that he is indeed very much alive. No one else will find that out if he gives her what she wants and what she wants is him, naked and all to herself.

What is a genius detective to do?

Click Me

i will like do do so
 
older writers who like the journey

I'm looking for older male or female writers who might be interested in leading an innocent, naive, horny teen girl down a path of sexual exploration, fulfillment and corruption.

I'd like the journey there to be as much fun as any sexual encounters along the way; I especially like the suspense of anticipation.

I'm looking for people with imagination, patience, a sense of suspense, kink, and fun.

If anyone is interested, please PM me.

Thanks, andi
 
Looking to restart

Evening all!

Looking to restart a thread with a plot similar to this.

I know it had only just started, but the idea was that she is the only one who can give birth to his spawn. Some family secret from a long time ago. I'm looking for someone who's open to non-consent - who's wanting to change her, body mind and very soul.

Interested? PM and we can discuss more.
 
.............................................................
 
Last edited:
Back
Top