The Tavern Down at Old Caernarvon (closed for heartofcourage)

"Then I'll see you outside," Durban smiled in return, kissing her cheek before slipping out the front door. When she came to join him, he led her away to the river and downstream to where a large and very hardy shelter made of hides and a few wooden supports waited. It was quite nice for a movable home, and near it waited two horses, asleep side by side. Durban looked upon it almost in embarrassment. "Well... this is wha' I've called 'ome a few years now... I know it's no' much but it keeps th'cold out." His tone told her he thought she deserved much better.
 
Marri was a bit shocked by the way that Durban lived, but it seemed to be well kept and clean. She had seen much worse from some of the other nomads that lived out there in the wild. It was large and the two horses were a handsome pair. She looked over the whole scene and then back at her husband, giving him a sweet smile as she stood on her tiptoes to kiss his cheek.

“I think it’s nice, Ban. Will you show me inside?” She asked him, trying to show interest and keep his embarrassment low.
 
"Sure," he smiled, and he opened it up. The inside had a canvas mat floor and was cozier than her own room. It was a wonder how someone could make a home of something like this, and such a comfortable home at that. It was plenty tall for even Durban to stand up in. There was a small hole in the center of the floor and a smoke hole in the top. "I learned t'build this in Mongolia." And that opened up a whole new world for her. Mongolia was almost on the other side of the world!
 
“Mongolia? You’ve really been to Mongolia?’ Marri asked, looking at her husband with a sense of awe. He was a man of many secrets, one that she intended to figure out entirely. “Durban, you’ve led such an interesting life. I’m afraid my little life here in Wales will bore you.”

She turned to look at him after he had shown her around the inside of the tent. She had a smile on her face, one that was sincere and peaceful. She loved him and she was going to show him that the love extended to everything about him. It didn’t matter to her that he was a nomad. She would love him no matter what he was.
 
"I've been all o'er Europe'n' Asia," Durban offered a smile. "E'en into Africa a bit. But Scotlan's still 'ome." He wrapped his arms about her waist, "I'll tell ya m'stories someday soon I promise, an'show ya things I've brough' back with me." He kissed her lips lightly, welcome her to deepen it if she so wished. For such a huge man, he was very gentle.
 
Marri grinned as he kissed her lips softly, his arms wrapped around her waist. Her hands settled on his shoulders, her lips deepening the kiss as she sighed softly. Husband. That word seemed so foreign to her, she thought to herself. But Durban was as fine a husband as she could have ever hoped to find her life. He was gentle, kind, and incredibly handsome. She could have done much worse.

She parted her lips, allowing his tongue access as her tongue fought with his. She whimpered at the heat that was building in her body and the attraction that was forming between them. She wanted him desperately, but she didn’t know what she wanted him for exactly. When the kiss broke, she stood staring into her husband’s gaze, a grin on her face.

“If you make those kinds of promises with your kiss, Ban, you better be prepared to back them up.” She said softly, nuzzling against his chin as they stood in each others embrace.
 
"I'll be ready t'back 'em up anytime, sweet'eart... Jus' say th'word," he whispered hotly in her ear before torturing her slender neck with searing kisses, finding her throat again as he remembered how she'd loved it earlier. He suckled at her tender throat with need, but he took it slow for her as he was aware this would be her first time.
 
Marri moaned softly as his hot breath blew against her ear before he started to kiss and suckle at her throat, treating her to the passion that she had known earlier. She tilted her head back for him, squirming in place as he teased her beyond her imagination.

“Ban…would you take me to your bed?” She asked him softly, shyly as her eyes met his once more and she blushed under his gaze one last time. “I mean…that’s what a husband and wife do, right?”
 
"It is... if yer ready," he answered lovingly. From what she knew, most husbands never gave their new wives a choice, as it was traditionally considered duty. He met her with another kiss, his hands finding her hips and caressing them sensuously, encouraging her with a soft smile. Gods, how he'd wanted her.
 
“I think so.” Marri said softly, looking up at him as he met her with another kiss, his hands settling on the curve of her hips and caressing them until she let out a soft moan for him. “Ban, are you trying to seduce me?”

She smiled at him, her arms looping around his neck and holding her body tightly to his. She had no idea what would happen in the future, but she knew that she loved her husband and trusted that this moment would not turn into a one time thing. He would care for her and she would care for him and they would get past her family’s aversion to him.
 
"Sure am," he smirked, pulling her toward the soft blanketed bedroll. He laid her down across the surface and it was honestly more comfortable than her own bed. He hovered above her, trailing steamy kisses down her neck to the edge of the neck of her top. His hands slid beneath her to find the ties of her dress, but he met her eyes as if asking permission. So odd, after all the stories of men she'd heard.
 
Marri’s heart was racing as Durban gently lay her down across the surface of his bedroll, the soft bed cradling her comfortably. She sighed softly as he hovered over her, his kisses making her moan and shiver as he made sure to pay special attention to her sensitive throat. He stopped just shy of the tops of her breasts and then she felt his hands moving to pull free the ties of her dress.

His eyes met hers, asking permission and she shyly nodded. This would be the first time a man had ever seen her body and she was nervous. Would he like what he saw? Would she be pleasing for him? Oh, how she wished that she had some experience in the games between men and women.

“I’ve never done this before, Ban.” She whispered breathlessly, her eyes holding his as she felt his fingers working quickly on her clothing.
 
"I know, by 'ow nervous y'are," Durban smiled encouragingly, "jus' leave it t'me, darlin'. An' don' be afraid t'tell me what y'want." With another kiss, he met her eyes again, a bit more serious now. "But love... it's goin' t'hurt a moment th'first time, I 'ope y'know..." His gaze told her how incredibly worried he was about causing her pain, and there was a reluctance in his touch now.
 
“But the pain won’t last, right?” She asked him softly, noticing the hesitation in his touch. Marri let out a little sigh and lifted her head from the sheets to kiss her husband gently. “I trust you, Ban. I trust that you’ll make this moment magical.”

She felt the last tie loosen, yet her clothing remained. She gently took his large wrists and pulled them towards her chest, pressing his hands against the mounds of her breast with an encouraging, yet shy, smile. She let out a little moan at the heat that caused her nipples to tightly bead and she wanted so much for him to touch her naked flesh.

“Undress me, Ban.” She said simply, needing him to see what was now his.
 
Durban didn't hesitate, but he took his time in sliding away her dress, letting his eyes linger across her body. Anyone could see he was enchanted by her beauty. Next, he tended to her underclothes and made short work of them. He decided to surprise her with something he knew she'd like. Before she knew it, his lips sealed around one of her pearled nipples, suckling just as gently as he had at her throat, but this was entirely different. He kept her attention like this while he pulled off his dark tunic, revealing to her eyes once more his muscular and scarred torso.
 
“Oh!” Marri gasped as his lips sealed around her nipple, suckling on it until she felt her hips rise and press tightly against his.

She would have never thought that the simple touch of this handsome man on her intimate parts would cause her to lose her mind. She panted and moaned, gasping in pleasure as he stripped his tunic off and left his bare chest exposed to her gaze. She gently reached up her fingers and traced along his scars, her head rising to kiss each one.
 
Durban was entirely enchanted with her. He'd been with other women before, even a couple virgins, but Marri was very different to his eyes. She responded in a very genuine way, her virgin body reacting instantly to things he did that she liked. So, he continued to treat her to what she clearly enjoyed, and when he turned to her previously-untouched breast, she felt his teeth ever so gently worrying at the sensitive budded nipple. It was quite clear he knew exactly what he was doing.

When she pressed her hips up into his own, she felt the hard bulge in his trousers, entirely aroused for her and her lovely reactions to his intimacy.
 
Marri gasped as he trapped her sensitive nipple between his teeth and worried it until she gave a loud cry of pleasure. She pressed her hips up against his once more, rubbing her bare sex against the mysterious ridge of flesh that was hidden in Durban’s trousers. She was beside herself with the feelings that he was forcing upon her, making her moan hotly for more. She had no idea what more was, but she was sure that this felt incredible.
 
Finally lifting his head, Durban finally shed his trousers before her, and that mystery was solved as his thick cock was revealed to her eyes for the first time, and he pressed it in close against her wetted folds. It felt entirely sinful, yet heavenly and arousing. Durban openly groaned at the contact, simple as it was, it was wonderful. "Relax, love," he encouraged adoringly. "I promise ye'll feel better'n ye've e'er felt soon..."

His hands found her hips again and he let his shaft caress her folds, slowly pressing inward until Marri felt something trying to stop him. It was at that moment that, for the sake of not drawing out her pain, Durban pulled her hips in tight, thrusting into her and breaking past that barrier with a growl.
 
Marri was struggling so hard not to be afraid as he shed his trousers and she caught sight of a male cock for the first time in her life. It was huge, thick and hard and it was going to be inside of her in just a few moments. She gasped loudly as he pressed close and rubbed it against her wet folds. It was a heady sensation and she groaned along with him as he told her to relax and he would make her feel incredible.

His large hands settled on her hips and his shaft caressed her again before he slowly started to push within her entrance. She whimpered, the feeling of her body being invaded strange, but not bad. She felt full and she struggled to not clench around him. Then he pressed against something within her that caused a bit of pain. She looked at him in confusion, gasping as Durban’s hands tightened around her hips and her jerked her from the bedroll while thrusting down at the same time.

“OW!” She shrieked, her fingers digging hard against his shoulders as pain laced through her body and his dark growl rippled around them.
 
Durban drew her close again, kissing along her jaw apologetically, "I'm sorry, love... It's over... It won' 'urt again, I promise," he whispered. He was truly upset that he'd hurt her in their quest for passion, and she could see that. He remained motionless within her until she was ready, letting her compose herself and at least try to get used to him.
 
Marri panted through her pain as Durban held her close, kissing along her jaw before he whispered against her ear that he was sorry. She nodded, unable to talk as she took stock of how she felt right then. She was speared by his thick cock, filled to the brink and she trembled as she clenched herself around him in experimentation. She moaned softly as she felt him twitch, his cock hard and throbbing inside of her.

“Kiss me, Ban.” She whispered hotly, turning her lips into his as she kissed him with a passion that was slowly growing inside of her. She moaned for him, her hands slowly releasing their grip from his shoulders as she relaxed.
 
Durban gladly kissed her with fire, relieved that she wasn't afraid. But he kept still until she was ready despite how his primal instincts told him to simply take her without a thought, to take her and show her that he could offer her the ride of her life that would make her never look at another man twice but him.

"I love you," he whispered when their lips parted, before engaging her in a hotter, deeper kiss that had their tongues twisting together as if fighting for dominance.
 
“I love you too.” Marri moaned as their lips parted and he started to thrust into her body. “Oh, Ban…”

Marri whimpered as he took her again in an extremely hot and passionate kiss, their tongue twisting together as they fought for the upper hand in the situation. She willingly gave it to him, her arms looping around his neck and pulling him close. His chest slipped against hers, her nipples growing impossibly hard as they scraped against his skin. She was in heaven, her body clenching around her husbands as their love making increased.
 
Durban's strokes into her core were drawn out and gentle, letting Marri's first time be easy and slow, but his kiss was fiery and told her that later, she'd be facing a beast in bed when she was ready to unchain him. His hands came up to her breasts, cupping and massaging them adoringly. He was saving some tricks for her, after she became a little more experienced. Right now, he knew he didn't need to do much. He wanted to excite her more and more each time.

As she clenched around him at one perfect moment, Durban moaned almost beautifully against her throat and she nearly forced him over the edge. Somehow he held on with his fingertips and kept going.
 
Back
Top