New to the Family (closed)

shizzz

That one guy
Tony Tanetti groaned as he roles over and slapped a hand on his alarm clock, killing the hateful buzzing sound tha had roused him from a particularly juicy dream. He rolled back over, rubbing his crystal blue eyes as they adjusted to the late morning light coming in through the windows. He slowly sat up, the sheet sliding down of his olive skin, his toned muscles flexing as he tossed the sheet aside and rose from his bed. He stood up and stretched briefly before starting his morning ritual work out. He dropped to the floor doing a set of push-ups, then rolled over and began his sit ups

He had a taught toned body, thickly muscled in the classic guido style that was expected of someone of the family, even more so from a family like his. His father was number two in the city, and that made him something of a lieutenant, his attitude and tenacity had earned him some recognition from the top family, and his father couldn't be prouder, but the last month had been slow, and he had been stuck laying low, so the gym in the basement had become his friend. And a way to escape his new mother. She was something of a nice lady, but her idea if family was far off from what his was, but he had been told to tolerate, so he had.

He got up, went to the bathroom to shave and bruch his teeth. He pulled on a pair of gym shorts and headed out into their little McMansion. He trudged down the stairs, only partially noting the open door to the bedroom across from his. He went down to the opulent kitchen, grabbed a bottle of water and went down to the basement to get his run in on the treadmill

It was only as he heard the tv on and some piece of equipment running that he remembered his new step sister had moved in last night. He had been out late, and not met her yet

"Great" he muttered under his breath, bit happy with the thought of sharing his gym, but tolerate he would

He opened the door and stepped into the room, their tired walls reflecting the light about the room, weight benches and machines places about the floor like any real gym, and he saw what must be his new sister on his treadmill

"Great" he sighed as he walked in heading over to the treadmill, unable to miss the pair of slender thighs in a pair of snug shorts that gripped what was a well formed ass on the machine running away

"Hey there" he said loudly to be overheard by the tv, which was on some stupid reality show

Name: Amy
Looks: http://cdn.luxatic.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/11/Candice-Swanepoel-Sauvage-Swimwear-13.jpg

Amy was happy about moving into her new home she had been living with her low life dad. She had gotten up pretty early for her daily work out and now she had a mini gym in her home. She hadn't met her new step brother yet but she had seen pictures of him and she thought it was handsome. Their parents where on holiday so it was only them in the house. She grabbed an apple from the kitchen she ate it on the way down to the basement. She check herself out in the mirror of the wall she was in http://m-media.victoriassecret.com/product/250x333/V334198_RCJ96_EDIT_TQ_072.jpg

She knew she looked good. She got hit on quite a lot and she liked. She was a big flirt and was really confident. She tossed her hair back as she got on the treadmill. She always enjoyed a good run on a treadmill it toned her ass and legs. She worked hard for her great figure and she liked to show it off.
She turned the tv on and just left it on the channel it was on. She started to run faster on the treadmill. She heard footsteps she thought it must be her new brother. She stopped the machine hearing his voice I turned around. "Hi there I'm Amy you must be Tony right?"
She smiled at him as she ran her hand through her hair. She turned the tv down as she got of the treadmill. "Its so great to meet the guy I've heard so much about." She flustered her eyelashes at him in a flirty manor.

As she stopped and turned to him he saw just how gorgeous his new sister was. Her blue eyes were almost hypnotic, and her full red lips made him want to kiss her instantly, but that wasn't what family did.

"Good to meet you Amy" he said with a smile as he reached out and cordially shook her hand. She was picturesque tucking her hair behind her ear, and her full eyelashes fluttering as he shook her hand. Her workout gear was snug, showing off her perfectly proportioned frame. Full pert breasts high on her chest, a flat smooth abdomen, and little black shorts that showed off a picturesque ass and slender toned thighs

"You don't mind if I join you for a run do you?" He asked with a grin as he hopped on the treadmill beside her. He stretched briefly, having forgotten a shirt, his muscles flexed and rippled in the light of the room. He stood up and started to warm up with a walk

"So I bet your glad to be out of jersey and up here now" he said as he grabbed the remote, and changed the channel to ESPn. As a family member there was always money moving around on sports. His days task would depend on who won and lost last night

His eyes slid over to her, on e again admiring her frame and he found himself thinking how good it was she wasn't related by blood to him

"So what do you have planned for today?" He asked

She saw he was just her type handsome and in great shape. She smiled at him as she shook his hand. His hand was bigger than hers and he had a stronger grip. I got back on the treadmill. "No I don't mind if you join me I'd like some company!" She looked at his chest and smiled. "Nice muscles!" She said with a grin she started to run again her boobs started to bounce in her top.

"Yeah its good to be out Jersey I'm happy I'm up here now away from my dad who is a lazy ass." She laughed I look at the tv. Even though she seemed like she was a girly girl I liked sports. She turn her head from the tv to him. She was trying to check him out without it being noticeable. She thought he was hot. She was glad they weren't blood related. She would enjoy flirting with him.

"Well I was just planning on staying in with a few beers and in the hot tub. Would you like to join in my plans?" She asked smiling at him.

He turned the speed up after walking for about a quarter mile, stretching his legs out as he picked up a good pace. The thick muscles of his chest began to bounce and heave as a sheen of sweat appeared over his muscular frame. He felt like some sort of plodding rhino next to te long elegant strides she took, almost like a gazelle, he thought for a moment. Then a score listing of the nights baseball games came out and he sighed a bit

"Well a day if beer and hit rubbing sounds fantastic, but I'm gonna have to do a little work first" he said as he glanced over at her, unable to keep his eyes from her pert breasts as tey bounced with each stride, he wondered if she realized the running was making her nipples stiff, but he wasn't about to spoil the moment!

"But I would definitely enjoy joining you after I disappear for a couple of hours" he said, then he realized that maybe he should bring her along? Athen decided it was way to early for that, he might have to bloody his knuckles a bit. Vinny down on 14 th was gonna be reluctant to let go of the 2 grand he put on the six to win last night, , especially with that kid on the way

"I don't suppose you'd be willing to wait on me? Eh sis?" He asked with a smile, the word seeming to play off his lips strangely

"Oh that's a pity you have to go work but we do have quiet a lot of time alone so I'm sure we can get to know each other later." She noticed he was looking at her boobs but she didn't mind because she was checking him out as well. Her nipples were becoming rock hard. She knew it was sort of wrong but she was turned on by her new brother's body.

"Oh really you'd like to join me but you have to work instead of joining me, so far your not been a good brother leaving me all alone." She was running more but she wasn't out of breath she was just sweating a little so now her boobs were looking shiny from her sweat.

"Well I suppose I can wait but your gonna have to make it up to me for making me wait!" She winked at him she stop the treadmill. "Will you help me with the weights?" She asked smiling.

He smiled at her, so she was going to be a bit of a brat was she? But a playful one at that, and easy on the eyes he thought as he watched her skin begin to glisten, her full breasts on her slender frame looking all the more delicious, she had that perfect symmetry going for her. He grinned at her

"Well maybe I can call in a favor, after all dad might be a bit upset at me if I ran off instead of keeping you company" he told her with a chuckle as she came to a stop and asked him to help her with the weights. He turned his sculpted torso, glancing over at the racks of weights

"Sure. What are you doing? Curls, presses? What's next in your exercise routine. In gonna earn you though. If I help you, then you have to help me" he told her as she stepped if of the treadmill her gorgeous blue eyes catching his dark eyes. Her skin glistened in an almost sultry manner as he gazed at her gorgeous face, it had the classic lines of a Victorian beauty and he couldn't help but wonder how soft those lips of hers were

She thought his smile was cute. She wanted him like crazy if he wasn't her new brother she would be all over him. She knew she was hot so she could get any guy she wanted. She wanted him she was finding it hard to control her urges to rip his clothes off. She grinned back at him. "Yeah I think you should call in a favour and stay here with me. I'm guessing your dad would want you to look after me and get to know me before our parents come back home.

"Well I don't know what I want to do what do you suggest? I don't really do weights that much I do weights every and now. I normally do a lot of yoga but I didn't think you would like to watch me bending all over the place. What do you need help with bro?" She said she laughed a little when she said bro. She stood with her hand on her hips she looked at him and smiled as her eyes wandered over his muscles.

Her smile was captivating, he almost missed that she had asked a question. His mind swimming with the idea of her in some of the more delicious yoga poses, she had a most scrumptious ass

"Well I have often wondered about yoga, I hear its good for flexibility and the lifting seems to be real good at diminishing that" he said as he let his eyes slid over that perfect little figure. He paused at her chest, noticing the tiny little buds of her nipples standing firm at the peak of her rounded chest

"I'll show you weights and you show me yoga and you've got a deal. Since its good to stretch before lifting why don't you show me a little if that first?" He said as his eyes returned to hers, he smiled as he realized her eyes were taking him in too. This could be a most interesting arrangement he thought as her eyes came up to meet his. Such gorgeous blue orbs

"Yoga is great its really relaxing and it makes you really flexible its great and now I have such a greater sex life!" She said laughing. She noticed him checking her out again. She smugly grinned as she let her hand rest on his bicep. She then moved back away from him.

"I need you to stand behind me and hold my legs and spot me." She said as she bent down her hands on the floor she was in the kneeling dog position. She knew from this position he would get a good view of her ass. She had been complemented many times for her ass and she was really proud of how great she looked.

He had no idea what he was doing when she asked for a spot. In his head e expected to be hearing some sort of weight I her or something. So he stepped up behind er as she bent down, his hads going to her thighs as she asked. He had to sort of lean down to help her. The result was er plump ass directly in from of him as his strong hands gripped her thighs. It was very very nice

"Like this?" He asked a little unsure of himself but his eyes locked on her ass admiring the full soft swell of the flesh. The way it curved off her back, and then swelled out to curve back down to her thighs. He felt his own groin begin to twitch a little atthe close up sight

"I can really see how this stretches out your legs" he said with a smile on his face as she put her hands on the floor, he could imagine driving himself into her from behind like this, and he chuckled at the comment about her sex life. He could only imagine how it would feel to adapt yoga to a Kama sutra esque activity. His cock twitched again

"Yeah like that." She said as she stuck her ass out more. She knew he would be looking at her ass most guys in his position would be happy to stare at her ass.

"Well yeah it stretches out my legs but I tend to not do this position a lot when I'm just doing yoga I tend to reserve it for sex. Maybe I can teach you some positions that can really help you with the ladies but I'm guessing you don't need that much help!" She looked back at him and grinned. She was wet and she wanted him and flirting with him was just getting her more horny. "You know your pretty hot and if you weren't my new brother I'd be all over you." She said her cheeks turned a little red.

Her casual comment about sex only made the thought of how he would like this even stronger in his mind. He wondered just what other 'stretches' she used. Her offer to teach him made his heart race a little and his member throb in his shorts

He smiled at her compliment, if it was merely that, then with a grin of her own he slapped her ass

"Hey now. You need to focus. And believe me I know what you mean" he said as his gaze shifted back to her ass, and he knew she was watching him

"It's not easy being me right now" he said as he stood up behind her, letting her thighs go to grip her waist

"I can see just how nice this would be" and he gave her ass another gentle swat

"So what would be a good stretch for my upper body then. Can you help me try one" he asked as he let go of her waist, afraid that if he didn't, the effect she was having on him might grow all too obvious

She let out a soft moan when he slapped her ass. "I don't need to focus I'm great at yoga without being completely focused." She could see he was looking at her ass she was starting to imagine him taking her like this. She was so horny she wanted him like crazy.

"Oh yeah its so hard to stand behind my hot ass holding onto my thighs." She laughed running her hand through her hair.

She giggled when he swatted her ass. "Well you haven't seen my body naked and let me tell you its much nicer." She looked at him and grinned.

"Well how about you bend over me in this position is good for all the body." She said

Her comment about seeing her naked just wasn't fair. He supposed he light have crossed a line when he swatted her ass

"Well I am sure it does look nice" he said as he shook his head, but the smile on his lips was plain to see. Then she suggested the next position

"What. You want me to fold myself over you?" He asked a little concerned. All this ass in his face made him worried. She might be able to feel his interest in her

"Alright" he said a little awkward, but he leaned down over er, making certain to keep his hips from touching her ass. God only knows how she would freak if she felt his thickening cock against one of those sweet cheeks

His back pressed against hers as he leaned, feeling the stretch in his legs

"Like this?"

"Yeah I do look nice naked some say more than nice some say I'm super hot." She laughed.

She looked at him. "Oh come on its just position and you said you wanted to learn yoga so I'm teacher do as your told babes." She grinned. She was happy when he finally did as she told him but she wished he would be pressed up against her body. She wanted him so much.

"Um yeah can you help me up my back is starting to hurt. You know I know you have a hard so stop trying to hide it, it doesn't matter you know we aren't really related and by the way I'm turn on too so I'm gonna go get in the hot tub naked if you want to you can join me." She grinned at him before walking away. She went and got in the hot tub naked.

He felt slightly abashed when she called him out on having a hard on, but there was something about the way that she said it. He helped her up, letting his hands grab her sides, his fingers catching the sides of her breasts

Then her idea about the hot tub made his heart jump

"Really" he wondered to himself as she walked out of the room. The hot tub and sauna were right down the hall from the gym room. He waited a second and then followed, totally expecting to call her bluff. As he stepped into the room he caught a glimpse of her plump ass as she sat down into the steaming water, her clothes were on a pile at the side if the tub

"Well your ass looks even better out of your shorts, he said with a grin as he stepped into the room. He glanced down at the pile of clothes, seeing her panties there made him smile. He kicked off his shoes, grabbed the waistband if his shorts and slid them off with his boxers. His thick 9 inch cock bobbed free, only semi erect. An he stepped up and into the tub, smiling as her eyes fixed on his thick dick

"This certainly feels good" he said as he walked over to her, stopping just in front of her. He reached down and stood her up

"I didn't get a chance to see those" he said as he watched water role off of her high form breasts. Her small brown nipples were rigid nubs on the peaks of her tits

"Wow you were right. You are really hot" he said with a grin, then playing it cool. He sat down

She thought he would think she was kidding but she wasn't she enjoyed being naked. She loved the feeling of the hot water on her body. She smiled at him when he walked in. Her nipples were erect and she wanted him and really wanted to be all over him. "Well thanks babes." She grinned at him when he complemented her ass. She noticed him looking at her panties and smiling it made her smile.

She watched him kicking off his shoes and slide his bottoms down. She looked at his cock and grinned. "You look hot naked nearly as hot as me." She laughed. She looked at him standing in front of her. She got up standing in front of him. She smiled at me. "Well thanks babes." She watched him sit down she sat down across from him. "Can you go get me a beer babes I know its early for a beer but I think a beer would just be perfect now!"

"He smiled at her compliment, then frowned as soon as she sat down in the water

"What? If you want one you gotta go get that yourself" he told her with a wink. Then pointed over at a small counter

"There is a little fridge over there. And it's never too early for a beer. In fact, why don't you go ahead and grab me one" he told her as he stretche his thickly muscled arms and put his hands behind his head, stretching out in the tub

"Oh I know why you won't get me a beer you want to see me bent over." She smiled at him as she got up. "I suppose I can get you a beer while I'm up but once I get back in you owe me a back rub." She said getting out of the hot tub. She went to the mini fridge and bent over she wiggled her ass knowing he'd be watching her bending over. She got back in the hot tub and passed him his beer. "Now mister getting rubbing my back." She laughed as she opened her beer and took a sip.

He watched her skip out if the water. She was so confident in herself that it made it even sexier. Never mind the sight of a gorgeous blond rising from a steaming hot tub. Glistening rivulets cascading over her breasts, down her slender waist and flat toned stomach. Coursing over her hips and down around her thighs. The rest of her glistened with little droplets Taft shimmered as she walked overto the fridge, her hips swaying, and ads swelling almost hypnotically

Her walk back had hisncock throbbing as her pert tits jiggled ever so slightly with each stride

He almost forgot to take the beer as she handed it to him. She immediately asked bout her massage

"Fine come hear and sit in front of me" he told her before taking a massive swig of his beer

She saw his cock getting bigger under the water it made her grin knowing she was turning him on. She knew her body was hot and she was confident but she wasn't as confident as she made herself out to be she had doubts about herself sometimes.

"Okay bossy pants." She said getting up and sitting in front of him. She ran her hand through her hair humming to herself. She looked at him through the big mirror on the wall. She smiled. "Now come on put those hands to work and I wouldn't mind if your hands had a wandered." She laughed stroking her side.

Watching her come closer was looke watching a water nymph approach. Her gorgeous eyes locked on him, her lush lips hinting at something delicious. Her skin glistening, her breast firm and proud on her chest.

She turned and sat down, making him chuckle with her jest. Was it a jest, he wondered as he felt her slide between his legs, thankful she hadn't scooted close enough to feel his hard cock

He put his hands on her shoulders, his string fingers working her muscles

"You should be careful with jokes like that. I might just listen to you"

She wasn't that close to him there was a gap between. "Can I scoot all the way back you wouldn't mind my ass against your cock would you?" She asked like it was the most normal thing in the world to ask.

She moaned softly as his hands worked her shoulder muscles. She liked feeling his hands on her.

"It wasn't a joke I don't joke I'm deadly serious. You can let your hands go where ever they want. I don't mind I like having a hot guy's hands all over me."

He wasn't sure what to make if her. The way she talked was so open and casual

"Yeah go ahead and make yourself comfortable" he told her when she aske to scoot back, his hands still gently working her shoulders. Her skin was beyond silky, and he felt he could have rubbed her all day

"Oh really" he thought, then decided to test the matter. One big hand slid round her, gliding his hand down her shoulder, over one pert breast, almost groaning at the feel of her hard nipple as it caught on his fingers. It slid lower to her stomach, then he pulled her close, her ass sliding back between his thighs, his cock sliding ove her cheeks, reaching up to her lower back

"Is that better?" He asked as his hand began to draw circles on the flesh of her stomach, while the other continued to work her shoulder

"I can't just go groping my new sister. Now can I?" He asked, but let his other hand rise back up out of the water, his thumb caressing the bottoms of her pert breasts as it ran back and forth

Back