Women who desire women

Let hubby fill you up so my gf and I can lick you clean... She wants to ride your face first and I will suck on your tits :devil:

MMM yes cock and tongue...Going to eat your gf good while she rides my tongue and fingers..want her to drench my face....MMM bite my nips too while you are sucking :devil:

I wish I could finger and type. Best I can do is clinch and squirm. I have gotten good at that.

Who says you can not teach an old dog new tricks. At 69, I had my first experience with another woman last night. It was good and bad. The orgasm was really good but bad because now I am kicking myself for waiting so long.

Who says you can not teach an old dog new tricks. At 69, I had my first experience with another woman last night. It was good and bad. The orgasm was really good but bad because now I am kicking myself for waiting so long.

I've heard that before, from women I've met on her, on the internet in general, and while in college. Glad you've experienced it

Congratulations on the successful experiment.

You're not the first to say that, about waiting so long.

I've known many women over the years who have told me that they regretted waiting so long before giving into temptation, whether it be groups, couples, 3-way, girl on girl.

Seems to be a common reaction.

I adore women

who desire women. Female lovemaking is so beautiful to watch.

Back