The Playdate

RedheadedCanuck

Experienced
My idea for a lit story. You know how moms take babies/kids on play dates and that?

two neighbour mom’s have been taking their kids to an indoor play place for years on playdates, but this particular time though, one of them starts a playdate of their own.

Anyone interested in reading anything like this?

Not sure what you mean. You mean one of the mothers starts messing with someone there, or the son meets someone....the kid and the mother....?

Not sure what you mean. You mean one of the mothers starts messing with someone there, or the son meets someone....the kid and the mother....?

Sorry I forgot to mention, but the one mom starts looking at the other mom in a different light and asks her if she wants to come with her to the bathroom like al the girls do

Sorry I forgot to mention, but the one mom starts looking at the other mom in a different light and asks her if she wants to come with her to the bathroom like al the girls do

Oh, got it. Some Lesbian first time milf action.

That could be damn hot. Maybe a little kissing and petting at the date and then a nice slow steamy encounter later once the kids are in bed....

Oh, got it. Some Lesbian first time milf action.

That could be damn hot. Maybe a little kissing and petting at the date and then a nice slow steamy encounter later once the kids are in bed....

I’m also thinking about the one mom possibly slipping in hints, like a secret admirer thing

I’m also thinking about the one mom possibly slipping in hints, like a secret admirer thing

That would be a nice touch, add a good build up to it.

I think she's always complimenting the othr mom, always touching her a little, her hair, her hand, some "accidental" brushing her breasts with her hand...

That would be a nice touch, add a good build up to it.

I think she's always complimenting the othr mom, always touching her a little, her hair, her hand, some "accidental" brushing her breasts with her hand...

and they get down on the floor to play with the kids, so lots of body contact. Then the kids go for a nap, the Moms start putting away the toys...

and they get down on the floor to play with the kids, so lots of body contact. Then the kids go for a nap, the Moms start putting away the toys...

The only problem with this is the kids and lits under age paranoia.

Even thought there will be nothing sexual with the kids, f you keep saying kids and their ages and they're playing....this could be tricky to get through.

Maybe put a note i the authors box calling out there is nothing between the kids they are just background characters.

or have one mom just recalling all the play dates and maybe now the other mom said, "How about just the two of us go out?"

well I think I was going to have it that the one mom who has the hots for the other one talks to the other oene about why not us hanging out shopping or whatever and ot have the kids with us

well I think I was going to have it that the one mom who has the hots for the other one talks to the other oene about why not us hanging out shopping or whatever and ot have the kids with us

Sounds like a good idea. Perhaps have a scene where they meet at the kids' playdate, or start the tale at a playdate and with the moms talking, and then focus on a private playdate for the mpthers! :devil:

What about a stay at home dad new to the neighbourhood, joining in on the playdates. Then eventually it turns into a threesome.

Tell me more
Sorry, it's not my story. And I'm currently working on about a dozen pieces, not to mention the editing I've promised. I haven't even time for a dinner date, let alone a playdate. Bother...

I like that idea. Perhaps they've had several play dates and the women form a close bond. When another mother offers to host a playdate, the two moms decide to go out for coffee. Having fun they go to the store for shopping or back to one of their houses for some lunch.

For the characters I envision:
Mom 1 had lesbian experiences in college, but hasn't since she married. Meeting mom 2 starts re-awakening her feelings.

Mom 2 feels a strong connection to mom 1 and when it appears that mom 1 is hitting on her, she seriously considers it...

I'm not big into lesbian stories, but this one I'd like to read.

Back