Mother/son massage parlor

Totzman

Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 16, 2006
Posts
202
How about a story about a mother who doesn't tell her family she works in an erotic massage parlor?

Her son hears about this parlor and pays it a visit, and lo and behold, his masseuse is his mother. Since he's face down and in the dark, she doesn't recognize him, but he recognizes her voice.

After a normal massage, she starts teasing him, reaching around, fondling his genitals, trying to entice him to pay the extra money for the happy ending. The son is just trying to avoid letting her know who he is so he just communicates in grunts, which the mother mistakenly interprets as acceptance.

Shea reaches under, squeezes his penis, and feels it swell up in her hand...
 
I am not personally familiar with massage parlors, but in depictions I have seen, they are 1) lit, and 2) the masseuse may help the client undress. For your story idea, we get past (1) by having the massage rooms candlelit, and (2) by having an assistant undress and position the client on the massage table before the masseuse enters to work. Throw in these details, and it's more believable that mom doesn't recognize her son.
 
I've been to day spas for a massage (the kind without a happy ending) and they allowed me to undress on my own in the room before the masseur came in. If anyone tried to help me undress I probably would have slapped them silly. On one occasion, I was shown to the room by one person and massaged by another.

On one romantic visit with my lover, we shared an experience called Spa, Shiatsu and Sushi; a long spa bath, followed by a massage after which the masseurs retired, leaving us to rest and bask with a plate of fresh sushi. It was explained up front that the entire experience was akin to a meditation; it would be done in complete silence and low lighting. After the spa, we were to lie on the futons wearing underwear and a robe and the masseurs would come in and do their thing. (Not THAT thing! Lift your mind out of the gutter) They did, and for 40 minutes not a word was said, at the end they crept quietly away. It was so mellow, neither of us want to speak and break the spell, so we cuddled and ate the sushi in continued silence until we felt guilty for taking up one of their rooms, then we dressed and left.


If this is simply a massage parlor with a little cream on top (as opposed to a full-on brothel where its all about the fucking rather than the massage), then the mother scenario is completely plausible to me.
 
I am not personally familiar with massage parlors, but in depictions I have seen, they are 1) lit, and 2) the masseuse may help the client undress. For your story idea, we get past (1) by having the massage rooms candlelit, and (2) by having an assistant undress and position the client on the massage table before the masseuse enters to work. Throw in these details, and it's more believable that mom doesn't recognize her son.

You have to make everything so complicated! Use this very simple plot device: The son has just had massive facial reconstruction surgery after a disfiguring automobile accident. So his head and face are completely covered with bandages, with just eye, nose, mouth, and ear slits. So naturally his mother will not recognize him. Even his voice thus becomes muffled and unrecognizable. And now he needs a massage to help him relax after the accident and the surgery.

The rest of the story can proceed as originally proposed.
 
Hypoxia- Not all are lit, and in parlors that have to have legitimate fronts they do not help clients undress.

blin18- my idea was a basic massage parlor that secretly offers extras

Carnevil9- lol, so complicated indeed!
 
Back
Top