Teaching My New Neighbor (closed)

Mmmmm, baby . . . just the scent of your pussy . . . . incredible. My kisses move from your butt down to your inner thighs, then use my tongue to spread your lips . . . licking up and down, finding your clit with my tongue . . . your juices starting to flow .
 
Laying on my stomach i moan at the feel of your lips moving towards my clit and licking knowing i was wet feeling you lick i grab a hold of the bed getting into feeling your tongue on my wet pussy " oh god" i moan spreading my legs more,my hand rubbing my ass abit before spreading my cheeks seeing what you are doing i watch as you lick up and down my pussy moaning at the feel of it.
 
Rolling onto my back, I slide my head under your wet pussy, and reach up with my hands to cup your ass and pull you against my mouth . . . licking and nipping at your clit with my teeth, causing you to squirm even more, grinding your pussy against my mouth.

Have a feeling that your first orgasm of the morning will be soon . . . and very, very wet . . . just like I like it!!
 
Soon i feel you pull me up against her mouth with you on your back my body half on yours i lead down licking your cock that starting to get hard but feeling your tongue and teeth i start to squirm and soon i moan out as i cum hard surprise how quick i cum you holding my hips your teeth on my clit as i go on cumming.

After i clam down i lead down taking your cock in my mouth starting to suck on it slowly taking more of it as i go down each time.
 
Feeling your mouth taking more and more of my cock, the head pressing against the opening of your throat. "Ohhh, yessssssss . . ." Reaching up and grabbing your ass, my back arching of off the bed . . . my orgasm erupts, filling your throat with my hot cum . . .
 
Feeling you grab my ass i knew you would soon cum and soon i was righting feeling your cum slide down my throat after a few sec i take my mouth off your cock and lay beside you clamming down a bit from our orgasms that we just had i smiled up at you thinking we knew each other so well how to make each other hot.
 
"OK, babe . . . how about a drive up to the Grand Canyon today? Looks like a sunny day and that will be perfect to see that place. Take a sweater with you; it can get pretty cool up there later on during the day."

Heading for the shower, "Join me?"
 
Smiling as you get up for a shower " Of course and that be nice" Getting up and following you to the shower once water is set stepping in behind me water running over us my arms go around your neck my body close to yours.

Moving your hands to my ass then back up and kiss your lips " spank me pleases' the feel of your hands on my ass looking into your eyes knowing you didn't want to hurt my ass to much and it was still abit red from yesterday spanking but she needed it wanted it,she stroke him a bit.
 
Turning you away from me to face the shower wall, pushing you into a bent-over position with you ass right in front of me. Lifting my hand and spanking your already red ass, leaving handprints on both cheeks.

Once I have stung your ass, I reach for the shower gel and squeeze a large glob on your lower back and start rubbing all over your sweet red ass.
 
Being turn away from you i feel you slap both my cheek a few times i feel the sting of it i moan knowing I'm wet from it then i feel shower gel on my back you rub your hands on it then over my red ass felt so good

I moan knowing both us love my ass red.Soon i turn stroking your cock "fuck me please" My one arm going around your neck the other hand still stroking your now hard cock
 
Lifting you up against the shower wall, my cock penetrating your pussy as you slide against me. Your tits with hard nipples pressed into my chest. Let the weight of your body force my cock deeper in you.

By lifting up, I can put more pressure and friction on your clit . . .
 
I feel you lift me against the shower wall i let out a moan feeling you enter your cock in my wet pussy feeling you deep my legs wrap around your wraist.

" Oh yes" Moaning as you start moving your hips making your cock slide in and out of me it feeling so good.
 
The depth that you take me in during the fuck against the shower wall is incredible . . . I can feel you squeeze my cock on every stroke . . . so close, baby . . . gonna fill you with my cummmmmm
 
You fucking me like this is so hot my back against the shower wall moving me up and down your cock moving fast in and out of me my nail dig into his neck her head throw back and moan out as she cum.
 
"Jesus, baby . . . that was fantastic . . ."; holding you until youcalm down and can stand in the shower again. Letting the water cascade over us to complete the shower. Finding a pair of jeans and t-shirt, sneakers, and I'm ready to go. All I need is coffee and we're off to the Grand Canyon, about a 4-hour drive from Phoenix.

I've been here before, but the scenery gets me everytime . . gorgeous . . . past Sedona, onto the Canyon . . . the first view always takes my breath away!!
 
After clamming down i step out dressing in tight pants and teeshirt and pull up my hair getting a cup of coffee ready to go

Getting in the car and driving it been 2 hours and start moving she was sorry she had asks for the morning spanking knowing we had to drive i reach over stroking you cock from outside your pants smiling at you.
 
"Baby, nothing be be sorry for. We've got all day to enjoy. Besides, I enjoy watching you squirm in your seat because your ass is still sore."

Feeling your fingers . . damn, what a girl . . . always trying to make me happy.

"About ready to stop for lunch?"
 
She smile she knew he would enjoy it her ass was sore he had done it she like it.

" Yea lunch sounds good" She told him it would let her stretch a bit before driving again she did only had coffee before they leavet this morning.
Soon he had stop in front of a small dinner and they got out she rubbed her bottom alittle before walking with you into the dinner.
 
The restaurant where I stop has an outdoor eating area. Ordering sandwich and a salad after you give your order to the waiter, we settle into a table with an umbrella that protects us from the sun, but gives us a clear view of the Arizona landscape . . . lots of cactus plants, mountains in the background.

Walking back to the car, I see you are still walking carefully, "Still a little sore, baby . . . ?"
 
They eat outside looking around ordering a salad and eating it was nice out not to hot just cool and chated while we eat then going back to the car walking carefully you ask if i was still sore i smiled " A bit but I'll be fine"

Getting in the car and start driving again lay back a bit while you drove couldn't wait till we got there to see everything,the day was nice feeling the cool wind
 
Rounding the last curve in the winding road, the first view of the Grand Canyon is spectacular; I've seen it before, but it still takes my breath away. Pulling into a small parking area, we get out of the car for a look before heading into the main Canyon viewing areas. As you stand in front of me, I pull your back against me and wrap my arms around you, just across your tummy under your breasts . . . "Gorgeous view, baby . . . "
 
Getting out looking around its so beautiful the cool air,You wrap you arms around me your body so close to my i smile " It is" Moving against you a bit.
 
As we get back in the car and drive further into the Canyon, "You're probably going to want that sweater, baby . . . it gets pretty cool up here, especially when the sun starts going down." Parking the car in a visitors' lot, grabbing your hand as we walk along some of the viewing paths on the rim of the canyon.
 
Putting on the sweater i walk with you looking around it was so beautiful and loving everything was nice and they sent out walking around looking and chatting.
 
Turning down a path that seemed to be deserted, we are able to walk far enough that we come to a little area that is surrounded by trees. No one seems to be taking this trail; seems we are all alone.

"Pull your jeans down, Jess . . . you're going to get your bare ass spanked in the Grand Canyon."
 
Back
Top