The Other Woman

w0ndergirl4

*kinktastic*
Joined
Feb 28, 2010
Posts
1,585
Violet7_zps4a722ffa.jpg


Ariel Ellison stood in front of the bathroom mirror, her head cocked to one side, her long, raven black hair cascading down over her shoulder, tickling her bare skin. Pulling off the thick black towel that was wrapped around her body and tossing it to the floor, she stared thoughtfully at the sight of her nude form, still covered in beads of water. It was an undeniably feminine form, complete with curves in all the right places. Still studying her reflection, the brunette moved her hands to her large, round breasts, cupping them and lifting them up slightly as she pushed them together.

Satisfied with what she saw, Ariel carefully applied her make-up, light on eye shadow, but heavy on mascara and lipstick to accentuate her bright green eyes and her full, plump lips. Setting the lipstick down on the vanity she turned her attention to the small brown box to her left. A small, subtle smile teased at the edges of her mouth as she pulled the box in front of her. Reaching in, the brunette pulled out its contents, her eyes studying it like it were a puzzle she was trying to solve. It was a small harness with a very long, very thick black dildo attached to it. As she studied it, Ariel let her hand glide up the length of the phallus and over the head. Even as she slipped the harness on, she felt different, more powerful. As she positioned it with the fake cock extending out in front of her, the brunette knew it was more than just a toy. It was a weapon, a weapon she had every intention of wielding. It was vengeance.

Stepping back Ariel stared at herself, at the cock that now extended out from between her legs. She liked how it looked, and liked even more how it made her feel: powerful. Stroking it one last time, the brunette turned her back on the mirror and walked into the bedroom, the bedroom that she and her fiance shared for the last three years. Until a week ago. Now the bedroom seemed overly large. Hollow. She made her way to the bed where she'd laid out a black pinstriped suit. One of his suits. She pulled the pants on, tucking the dildo down by her left thigh. She started to reach for the dress shirt that she'd picked out, but changed her mind, reaching for the suit jacket instead. She slipped it on, no shirt and no bra beneath it, her nipples rubbing against the rough fabric. Buttoning it in the front, the buxom brunette adjusted the jacket until she was happy with how much of her breasts were visible.

A few minutes later, Ariel was sliding into the back of the cab that she had called for. The driver gave her an appreciative look, more than one in fact, his gaze dropping down to the considerable amount of cleavage that she was showing. It wasn't until she mentioned her destination that his looks became not only curious, but even a bit presumptuous. Ariel ignored him and his looks. It was none of his business why she was going to the upscale gentleman's club.

Twenty minutes later the cab stopped in front of the dark windowed building and the valet attendant opened the door for Ariel. After paying the cab driver, she stepped out onto the sidewalk and stared at the entrance to the strip club. This was where it happened. This simple, unassuming building was where Ariel's life had started to unravel. This was the place where Michael, her fiance, had met the slut who would eventually ruin Ariel's life. Brandy. That was her name. Probably not her real name. Brandy. What kind of name was that? A stripper name, the brunette thought, answering her own question as she approached the door and slipped inside.

The foyer of the club was dark and sparsely decorated. The only furniture was a wide podium with an even wider man standing behind it, dressed in a tight black shirt that stretched around his muscled upped body. As Ariel stepped forward she offered him her best seductive smile, knowing that she was going to have to charm her way in.

"Sorry, but no unaccompanied women," the bouncer said, pointing to a small sign indicating the policy.

"Are you sure you couldn't make an exception just this once," Ariel asked, reaching into her pocket and pulling out two hundred dollar bills which she placed in front of the imposing man.

He stared at the money for a long moment before glancing toward the entrance to verify that no one was watching, then quickly slipped the money into his pocket, "Have a great time, and don't make me regret it, okay?"

"Don't worry, honey, I'm not here to cause trouble," Ariel said with a smile as she started through the doorway that led into the actual club. "I'm just here for the girls." Well, for one girl, anyway, she thought to herself as she stepped into the bright, flashing lights and blaring music of the strip club, determined to find Brandy.
 
Last edited:
http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums...r-carls-jr-hardees-commercial_zps1a471621.jpg

The clicking of a dead engine had been the start of a horrible evening. Brandy Orwell was running late to her job thanks to a car that was probably ten years past its prime. She hated the rusted hunk of junk but she barely made enough money to survive on let alone pay for a luxury like a car. A call to a friend had her at the club about fifteen minutes late.

She heard about it, of course, from the owner. The moment she walked through the back entrance, he was on her ass about costing him money. She had long learned to ignore Mr. Smith and that seemed to only infuriate him further. He threatened to fire her, but a look over her shoulder told her that he wouldn’t dare. She was his best girl, the highest earner, and he needed her a lot more than she needed him.

The moment she stepped into the bustling dressing room she felt a little better. Sitting at her mirror, she gazed at the reflection of the girl that stared back at her. She was only nineteen but had seen a life far beyond what a normal teenager ever should. She barely survived high school and didn’t even want to think about college, not that she could afford it. Her mother had been a hippie. She’d named her only daughter Brandywine and Brandy had grown up resenting her mother’s free spirit. She’d rebelled and done things that most young girls probably wouldn’t have done in a more structured household.

Large dark brown eyes were a bit saddened, but she would change that with the sleek, smoky makeup that she applied. Her long brown hair was left loose, slightly curled and glossy. She had always been thin and well toned and lately she had decided to lose the tan she’d supported through the summer. She thought it looked pretty good, but then again, she wasn’t the one she was trying to please.

Pulling out a blue set of lacy panties, she stripped out of her street clothes and slipped into them, pulling them high on her hips. The skimpy thong separated her ass cheeks, giving the men a full view of what they wanted. The matching blue bra hugged her modest chest, making her breasts appear a size fuller than they were.

The men at the club were a higher class than most establishments. They had money to burn for various reasons. Usually they would offer her money for sexual favors and that was against the rules. Most of the time she would turn them down, but when the money got too good to ignore, she wouldn’t pass up a quick lay.

The last time that had happened was with a guy named Michael. It was a little over a week ago that his buddies had pooled their money to give him one last roll in the sack with another woman before he got married. She hadn’t minded that he was engaged, but after his drunken groping and lackluster performance, Brandy felt sorry for his fiancée.

“Brandy, you’re on!” Came the call across the room as she hurriedly pulled on a pair of black stiletto heels and swiped her lips with ruby red lipstick before she hurried to the stage.

It looked like a busy night as she stared through the curtain while the DJ was announcing the next dancer. She winced as she heard her name over the loud speaker and plastered a smile over her lips before she burst through with a frantic energy that matched the beat of the song playing. The men went wild, cat calling and throwing their money as she reached the pole. Maybe it would be a good night after all.
 
Ariel stood near the bar for several minutes just watching the swarm of activity in the club. The bar itself occupied one wall of the large rectangular room, three scantily dressed girls worked behind it, pouring drinks and chatting up the men on the stools. A bouncer dressed in black stood at the opposite end of the bar, his eyes scanning the crowd. There were three stages visible from where she stood, the largest being the main stage which extended from one wall out into the center of the club. The other two stages were much smaller and were located on either side of the main stage. The main stage had two girls dancing on it, one at the front, one toward the back by the curtains. Each of the smaller side stages also had a girl dancing on them.

The remainder of the club was filled with tables and chairs and clusters of men ranging in age from college guys to at least two men who had to be senior citizens. Throughout the club, barely dressed women of various ages danced and talked and flirted, and everywhere they went, the eyes of the men followed them. They were, after all, the star attractions.

Eventually Ariel saw a table near the back that would give her a good view of all three stages. Moving carefully through the crowded room, the raven haired woman ignored the curious glances from girls and the not so subtle leers from the men who happened to look up. She took a seat at the table she'd chosen and sat back.

A few moments later a young blonde girl dressed in a tight black corset, a short skirt and fishnet stockings appeared at the table. She smiled and placed a napkin in front of Ariel, "Hi, I'm Danielle. What can I get you to drink, miss?"

"Champagne, please," the brunette answered, giving the girl a smile. "Oh, and Danielle, can you tell me whether Brandy is working tonight?"

"She should be, but I'll find out for sure," the waitress answered as she wrote a note down on a napkin on her tray. "I'll be right back with your champagne."

"Thank you," Ariel said, her eyes scanning the club, wondering which of the dancers was Brandy, which one was the girl that had fucked her fiance.

Danielle had returned about five minutes later with a tall glass of champagne, and had let Ariel know that according to the schedule, Brandy was supposed to be working that night, but that she hadn't seen her yet. An hour passed after that still with no sign that Brandy had arrived. Ariel, on her third glass of champagne was starting to get discouraged.

As she sat her now empty glass down on the table and looked across the crowd, wondering where her cute little waitress was, when she heard the DJ make an announcement that caused her heart to skip a beat. He had just welcomed Brandy to the main stage.

Ariel sat up in her seat, her eyes glued to the curtains at the back of the light lined stage. A moment later a slender figure burst from the shadows and danced onto the stage. She was gorgeous. Young and striking with a body that super models could envy. Her dark hair swung with each turn of her head and the men that lined the stage were quickly whipped into a frenzy. Watching her lithe form dancing to the fast beat of the music, her barely covered body displayed for all to see, Ariel could understand why the men were hooting. She could understand why Michael had been tempted. Understanding didn't make her any less angry.

"Well, she finally showed up," Danielle said as she approached the table.

"I see that," Ariel responded without taking her eyes off of Brandy as she performed on the stage. "Do me a favor and ask her to come to my table when she has a free moment. This is for her, and this is for your trouble." Ariel slipped a two twenty dollar bills onto the waitress' tray.

"Sure thing, and thanks," the blonde said, smiling happily about the tip as she slipped back into the crowd.

Ariel sat back, smiling to herself as she watched and waited.
 
The sounds of all the cat calls from the darkness just beyond the stage was always a heady feeling for Brandy. She enjoyed the anonymous nature of dancing for those men knowing that she couldn’t see them but they could see her. She walked around the entire length of the stage, her fingers hooked in the tiny panties that hugged her hips. She pulled the elastic material away from her skin, letting them get a look at her naked hip before she snapped it back in place to the groans of many of the men.

She smiled seductively at them, her dark hair whipping around her face as she made her way back to the pole and swung around it twice before she slid to the floor and slinked across the stage on her hands and knees. Her breasts spilled forward against the fabric that held them snuggly and she felt the hands of a couple men pressing bills into her panties.

She grinned at them all as she stood and gave them what they were hear for. First one blue strap fell down her arm, then the other, and then she was unsnapping the bra from behind her back and her breasts bounced free. She could hear the groan of them men, the excited cries as the crowd went wild. A few more turns around the pole and once more around the stage and the music ended.

Collecting her things and the bills that littered the stage, she blew them all a kiss and exited backstage. Her smile was instantly gone, her spirit deflated as she made her way back to her vanity to change into another outfit. She was rearranging her hair when one of the waitresses approached her.

“Hey, there’s someone out there who wants to meet you.” Danielle said, pressing the twenty on the vanity. “Seems like a big spender. They’re at Table 6.”

“Thanks, DanI.” Brandy said in her soft voice, reapplying her makeup and shimmying into a tight black teddy and a new pair of panties.

She wondered who the person was. It wasn’t unusual to get solicitations from random men in the crowd. Sometimes she would give them a private dance or take them back into the VIP section. That was where the real money was made. She could easily rake in a couple hundred dollars back in the secluded, dark room.

Once she was pleased with how she looked, she exited the backstage and into the club. She was met with the usual men that pawed at her and wanted a private dance, but she waved them off with a smile and said maybe later. Making her way to table 6, she paused when she saw a woman sitting there in an expensive men’s suit. It made her nervous that this was a woman. Most of the time unaccompanied women were not allowed in the club.

“Hi, I’m Brandy.” She said with her usual perkiness and a smile. “Danielle said that you wanted to meet me.”

She stood before the tiny table where an empty champagne glass sat. She wondered just what this woman wanted.
 
"Hello, Brandy. I appreciate you taking the time to come by and see me," Ariel said smiling pleasantly as she let her eyes roam down the stripper's body, lingering for a moment on her perky breasts and her slender hips, making no attempt to hide her interest. She leaned forward slightly to push a chair out for the girl, which caused her suit coat to open slightly, revealing a large portion of Ariel's ample breasts.

"My name is Ariel. Would you like to join me? I'd love to buy you a drink," she offered motioning for Danielle who was at a nearby table. As the waitress approached, the brunette smiled, "Can I get another glass, and please get the young lady whatever she would like."
 
The way the woman looked at her made her think of a predator that had found a tasty snack. She shivered before her as she moved to offer her a seat. Brandy’s eyes were drawn to the woman’s cleavage as she leaned forward and pushed out a chair for her to have a seat. She’d never been sexual attracted to women, but she could certainly appreciate the beauty of the female form. She flicked her eyes up towards the other woman’s as she introduced herself.

“Just water, Danielle, thanks.” Brandy said as she took a seat, still trying to figure out just what this woman wanted. “We’re not allowed to drink on the job, but thank you for the offer. Is there something that I can do for you, Ariel?” She finally asked, her breath held as another shiver raced up her spine. Why did she get a bad feeling about all of this?
 
As Ariel studied the striking young dancer in front of her, she could tell that the girl was more than a little wary. Caution was probably an important personality trait for a woman in this line of work, the raven haired beauty thought as she sat back. Oh well, no one said this was going to be easy, she admitted to herself.

"I'm sorry, this must all seem very strange to you," Ariel said, flashing her a friendly smile. "I must admit that I'm new to all this myself, so I apologize if I'm not handling this properly. Perhaps it would be best if I just came right out and explained myself."

Before Ariel could say anymore, Danielle returned with the drinks they had ordered. The brunette used the distraction to consider what she should say, paying the young waitress for the champagne and giving her another generous tip. She took a long sip from her glass, making a point of checking out Danielle's backside as she walked away from the table.

"The fact is that I am her tonight for the same reason that all of the other customers are here," she explained. "I am, as you may have guessed, attracted to women, especially beautiful young women like yourself. I hope that doesn't make you uncomfortable."
 
The woman’s smile was friendly enough but there was something in her eyes that made Brandy feel on edge. She smiled at Danielle was she returned with the drinks, taking a sip of her cool water as she waited for the woman to just come out and say what she wanted to say.

When Ariel spoke again, Brandy blushed deeply. She had known of girls that had given dances to women there with their husbands or boyfriends, but never one that was there alone. She suddenly felt a little nervous. She could deny the woman but then her thoughts turned to her car that needed a lot of work.

“Well, Ariel, our club normally doesn’t allow women in here without a man to escort them. I don’t know that I’d be allowed to take you into the VIP room by yourself. I’m certainly flattered that you find me attractive.” She said, hoping that she didn’t hurt the woman’s feelings. “You could talk to the owner, but I’m afraid he might ask you to pay a pretty penny for the privilege.”
 
"I understand that what I'm asking for might be a little out of the ordinary, but I assure you, money is no object," Ariel announced leaning forward and placing a money clip full of hundred dollar bills onto the table in front of her. It was over two thousand dollars, though Brandy wouldn't know that without counting it. The exact amount didn't matter though, clearly it was a substantial amount. Sitting back, the raven haired woman took another long sip of champagne letting the impact of what she was offering settle in as she crossed her legs beneath the table.

"I'm sure we could come to some agreement, the owner and I," Ariel stated as she once again allowed her eyes to stray down the young woman's body to her breasts which were displayed well by the lingerie she wore. "Of course, if this makes you too uncomfortable, I'm sure I can always find another dancer who might be interested."

As she spoke, Ariel leaned forward, setting her glass down and moving her hand slowly towards the money clip, waiting to see if Brandy would take the bait.
 
Brandy’s eyes were wide as the woman placed a money clip thick with $100s on the table. She stared at it for a long moment as the woman sat back and sipped her champagne casually. She bit her lower lip, squirming with nervous energy in her seat as she heard Ariel mention that she was sure that the owner and her could come to some agreement. No doubt Mr. Smith would be salivating at this rich woman that was interested in one of his girls.

Taking a deep breath, Brandy turned her dark brown eyes towards the raven haired woman and let out a slight sigh. She watched as she placed the glass back up the table and reached her long fingers towards the money. Brandy was quick to place her hand upon the woman’s, looking her straight in the eye as she worked her courage up.

“I’m sure we can work something out. What he doesn’t know won’t hurt him.” Brandy flashed her that perky smile again and slipped her hand down to the woman’s wrist, pulling them both to their feet. “To the VIP lounge?” She asked as she pulled the woman through the club behind her to the VIP lounge.

The lounge was covered in rich materials and soft cushions. It was dark on the inside which was designed to give privacy to the girls when the took a client back there. Small alcoves created areas where they could dance and seduce their buyers. Brandy led Ariel to the back of the room, into a small alcove that had a padded bench and table and enough room for her to dance.
 
Ariel breathed an inner sigh of relief as she felt Brandy's hand close over her own, preventing her from retrieving the thick clip of money. It appeared that her bluff had worked. Guided by the slender stripper, the raven haired woman stood and straightened her suit jacket, making sure that her breasts were covered for their little journey through the sea of people that filled the club.

As Ariel followed Brandy through the loud room, weaving between tables and half dressed young women, her wrist still held by the dancer, she couldn't help but admire the view. Brandy had a fantastic ass and legs that seemed to go on forever. It was easy to see why Michael had been taken in by the seductive young woman. The long, silky hair that fell nearly to her ass, the not so subtle sway of her hips as she walked, the intoxicating perfume she was wearing, it was all part of the spell that she used to get what she wanted. This time however, Brandy might be getting much more than she bargained for, Ariel thought, smiling to herself as she felt the thick dildo rubbing against her inner thigh as she walked.

As they entered the private, VIP lounge area, it took a moment for Ariel's eyes to adjust to the darkness. The main club floor was dark but it was a darkness continually interrupted by flashing lights of various colors, but this area, this series of small alcoves was faintly lit, just enough to allow the patrons to see the seductive bodies of the young women who lured them here.

Led to the back by her young companion, Ariel took a seat on the softly padded couch like bench. The music from the main floor was still very much present, giving the girls something to dance to, but the design of the small alcoves allowed for a great deal of privacy. As the well dressed woman sat back, she crossed her legs gracefully, waiting to see just how Brandy would attempt to seduce her money away from her.
 
The music still blared and the room was dark in the familiar setting, but there was nothing normal about the client before her. Brandy took a deep breath and started to sway and move to the music as Ariel took a seat and got comfortable. She tilted her head backwards, her hair cascading over her back as she ran her fingers down her throat and over her lace covered breasts. A soft moan escaped her lips as her fingers played over tightly beaded nipples.

She peeked under her thick lashes, wondering if the woman was liking what she saw so far. The way that she stared seemed that way, Brandy thought as she turned and bent over, running her hands down her long legs to give the woman a nice view of her ass. She wiggled it slightly, her toned flesh jiggling just a bit as she turned and faced the woman again.

This was so strange, she thought to herself as she moved closer and carefully kneeled down, pushing Ariel’s long legs apart as she leaned in closer and pressed her body against her with a fleeting motion. With her lace bra in Ariel’s face, she seductively undid the snap at the back and let her breasts bounce free, the bra soon sitting on the bench next to her. Her nipples were beaded tightly, aroused and willing, but Brandy quickly took a step back, cupping the mounds of flesh and pushing them together while she moaned again.
 
It had been more than five years since Ariel had been with another woman, but as the seductive young stripper slipped between the brunette's legs and lowered herself down, Ariel felt those old desires rekindled, desires that she had pushed away when she first met Michael. For five long years she had been completely faithful to him, in body and mind. He repaid that fidelity with betrayal, fucking the same teenage girl that now writhed against Ariel's body.

Brandy wasted no time removing her top, her perky tits bouncing free just in front of Ariel's face, so close that if the raven haired woman had leaned forward at all she could have felt those breasts against her face. And then she was dancing back, just out of reach, her hands on her breasts, cupping them, caressing her skin as she continued to sway her hips tantalizingly. Brandy's nipples were hard, peaking out between her fingers.

Ariel could feel her own nipples growing stiff as well, rubbing against the inside of her jacket, Michael's jacket. She pulled at her lapel which caused the jacket to open wider, revealing a very large amount of her full, round breasts. She could imagine what Michael was probably thinking that night as Brandy danced in front of him, his cock growing hard in his pants, his hands itching to reach out and touch the forbidden fruit in front of him, not unlike how her own hands felt at that moment. Did Michael give in to the temptation right away, or did he try to be true to Ariel? Did he tell Brandy how beautiful and sexy she was?

"You are so sexy," Ariel said, her voice smooth, calm, the barest hint of the desire that was beginning to build inside her.
 
While Brandy was watching, she saw Ariel pulling the lapels of her suit jacket apart, exposing more of her cleavage to view. Brandy’s eyes were draw to the fullness of the other woman’s breasts, giving her own a firmer squeeze as she found herself staring. She gasped as she heard Ariel’s voice cut through the thumping music. Her dark eyes locked onto the brunette beauty before her and she bit her lower lip.

People told her that she was beautiful, sexy, slutty, and whorish all the time. Most of them were drunk men who were looking for a quick lay and those that was the greatest compliment that they could give me. Coming from a woman…well, that was different. Brandy schooled her features and smiled, slinking closer to Ariel as she removed her hands from her breasts.

“Thank you.” She said in a husky voice, reaching down to part Ariel’s thighs further apart as she danced closer to her body, grinding and moving to the music that filtered in from the club.

She pressed herself closer to Ariel’s body, raising one leg and letting it rest on the couch beside her as she ground herself closer to Ariel’s crotch. She wondered briefly if the woman in front of her could feel her heat and smell her perfume. It was a strange thought, but it was really the only thing going through her mind.
 
As Brandy moved close once again, her body writhing against Ariel's, the raven haired woman reminded herself that this was likely how it all started with her fiance. A dance. If only more women knew how intimate those dances were. If only more women knew that each dance was a seduction, foreplay for the mind and body. The slow, deliberate revelation of the flesh as clothes were removed, the slight, brief touches, a hand on your chest, a hip against your thigh, a brush of her breasts against your face, the scent of her perfume filling your head, the touch of her bare skin against your own like a match to gasoline.

Brandy was fantastic, every graceful movement, every look, all designed to work together to arouse, to make her victim want more, to make him spend more, to make him need more to the point where he couldn't resist the opportunity when it was presented. Ariel could feel herself growing aroused as the young girl lifted her leg up and ground herself down onto Ariel's body, so close to the large strap-on dildo hidden in her pants. And what exactly would the young woman do if she did rub against that bulge?

Ariel let her hands move up to Brandy's hips, pulling her closer, close enough that the dancer's breasts pressed lightly against her face. Had Michael done the same, had he let his hands wander where they shouldn't have, had he been so intoxicated by Brandy that he could not resist? Curious to see what the girl would do when confronted by an aggressive client, Ariel let her hands slide around to Brandy's tight little ass, gently squeezing her cheeks as she pushed her face between the stripper's tits and planted a kiss.
 
Brandy gasped as Ariel’s hands moved to her hips and pulled her close. She was shocked. Most of the time if a man touched a dancer, she would normally just brush it off and tell him there was a no touch rule. The soft hands of Ariel caressing her bottom were totally unlike the grabbing and demanding hand of most of the men that came to the club.

Her heart was pounding in her chest as the beautiful brunette pulled her close and pressed her face between her breasts. She shivered at the feel of the other woman’s lips pressing against her chest, her nipples beading tightly as the woman squeezed her ass tightly between her fingers.

She sat down on her lap, grinding against her thigh as she moaned gently. She paused, her eyes going wide as she felt the hard ridge of flesh under her pelvis. She looked down at the suit pants that she was sitting on and then up at Ariel, her eyes widening.

“What…what is this?” She asked, struggling to get off her lap and away from the woman. The grip on her ass made that difficult.
 
To Ariel's surprise, instead of pulling away at the aggressiveness she had exhibited, the slender dancer seemed to accept it, even going so far as to lower herself down onto her patrons lap. Why are you surprised, this whore would likely do anything for money, including break up a happy relationship, the brunette chastised herself. It's all an act to get that wad of money you flashed at her, she's even moaning as if she's enjoying being pawed while she dances. Of course, it's possible that she isn't in it for the money, she might just be a slut who enjoys fucking dozens of different men each week. Either way, she's going to learn her lesson, when I get done with her...

Ariel was just about to push things to another level, preparing to move her mouth over to one of Brandy's nipples when she felt the girl grind down against her pelvis and come to a sudden and awkward stop.

“What…what is this?” the stripper asked, her eyes going wide with confusion as she looked down at Ariel, her body instinctively trying to pull away, but prevented from doing so.

"I'm sorry, I didn't mean to startle you," Ariel responded, once again talking in her calm, soothing tone, her hands firmly on Brandy's buttocks, preventing the girl from slipping off her lap completely. "I assure you it's completely artificial. Just a toy that I sometimes like to use when I'm with another woman. To be honest, I almost didn't wear it tonight, but well, I thought that dancers like yourself would be used to feeling something down there. If it bothers you, I guess that I could take it off..."

"Of course, if you could be persuaded to let me leave it on, I could make it worth your while," the raven haired woman suggested as she slipped one of her hands around in front of her, taking hold of Brandy's hand and guiding it down to the prominent bulge in her pants and letting it rest there, letting the girl feel its shape and size.

Leaning close to the young girl's ear, Ariel whispered softly into it, her lips brushing slightly against her ear, "Perhaps now would be a good time to discuss just what I would like from you and how much money you need from me to make it happen...unless of course you would prefer that I find another girl to spend my time with...and my money on..."
 
Brandy stared at the woman who’s lap she was currently sitting on. She didn’t know if she could believe the story that was being told or not, but the hands gripping her bottom tightly kept her from sliding off her lap. She had never heard of a woman dressing up in a man’s suit and wearing a dildo to complete an image. This was getting strange.

“I…” She start, stopping when Ariel insisted that she could make it worth her time if she let her keep it on. Thinking about it for a moment, Brandy nibbled on her bottom lip in nervousness. “I don’t suppose it matters, huh?”

She gave the raven haired woman in front of her a smile and gasped as she found her wrist captured in the woman’s long fingers and guided down to the bulge in the front of her pants. She shivered at the feel of the long, hard plastic toy against her hand and her eyes flicked up to the other woman’s.

She shivered again as her lips drew close to her ear, an incredibly sensitive spot on her body, and she started to tell her what she wanted. She wanted a good time with a stripper. Brandy had obliged men on many occasions, but never a woman before. Could she do that, she asked herself as she thought it over for a moment.

“Well, tell me what you want and we can discuss the money.” She whispered back in a husky tone, trying to make herself sound as attractive as possible.
 
Within minutes of meeting Brandy, Ariel was relatively sure that the young stripper had never been with a woman, and yet, when she forced the brunette's hand down to the bulge in her pants, she saw what appeared to be a flicker of desire flash across the girl's face, and when she let her lips brush lightly against Brandy's ear, she couldn't help but notice the way the girl seemed to shiver at the touch. Ariel smiled to herself, knowing just how much she was going to love introducing the slender beauty to the pleasures of the flesh as only another woman could.

“Well, tell me what you want and we can discuss the money," Brandy responded as she continued to sit on Ariel's lap.

"That's a simple answer...I want you," the dark haired woman replied, slipping a hand up to the young dancer's chest and gently pinching one of the girl's nipples. "I want to fuck you." Ariel emphasized her last statement by sliding her hand over Brandy's breasts and squeezing it firmly.

"I don't care where and I don't care how much it costs," she added leaning close enough to plant a light kiss on the strippers neck. "Is two thousand dollars enough for the night? Three thousand?"
 
Again Brandy shivered as the dark haired woman told her that she wanted her. She gasped as she felt those long, thin fingers grip her nipple and pinch gently. Then the words that would haunt her were uttered. She wanted to fuck her. She wanted to do what so many other men had done…but this was a woman!

She moaned softly as Ariel’s hand squeezed her firm breast. Then came the kisses. It was all a quiet seduction and it was obvious that this woman knew how to treat someone she was trying to seduce. Brandy shivered again, panting softly as the sordid topic of coin was discussed.

“Four thousand.” Brandy said in a firm, but quivering voice. “Four thousand for one night.” She whispered against Ariel’s ear. It would be enough money to buy a new car, she thought to herself as that wicked hand squeezed her breast again, hefting the weight and playing her like an instrument.
 
Four thousand?!!! Ariel scoffed mentally, sure that Michael couldn't have payed more than $1000 to fuck Brandy, based on the withdrawals he'd made from the bank that night. Not that it mattered. Ariel had money to burn now that she wasn't going to help pay for a wedding and a honeymoon. Four thousand wasn't much if it bought her the revenge and the satisfaction she craved.

"Four thousand," she agreed, her voice a low whisper as she arched the young stripper's body backward and lowered her mouth down to Brandy's breasts, her tongue teasing a circle around the girl's hardened nipple before sucking it into her mouth. As she sucked eagerly on the dancer's breast, the dark haired woman let the hand on Brandy's ass slip to the side, her fingertips slipping beneath the edge of her panties.

"We can go to my home," Ariel offered as she released Brandy's nipple and lifted her head back up to look the girl in the eyes. "Unless you would prefer I take you to a hotel."
 
Brandy gasped loudly as she was tipped backwards and Ariel’s lips lowered to her breast, her tongue working a circle around her hardening nipple before she sucked it deep into her mouth. Brandy moaned loudly, her fingers scrabbling to grab onto something. The first thing she touched was Ariel’s upper arms and it was enough to keep her sane. She shivered and moaned again as she felt those thin fingers slip beneath her panties and caress her bare ass.

When Ariel looked down into her eyes, she shivered again, something both erotic and sinister in the other woman’s eyes. She wondered just how trustworthy this woman was, but for four thousand dollars there wasn’t much that she could say about the situation.

“Your home is fine.” She whispered as those fingers continued to caress her firm ass, tracing along the crack of her ass until she panted in hot need. A woman had never done this to her before. “When should we do this?”
 
Unless you want me to throw you down onto the floor and fuck you right here in the private dance room, we need to go now! Ariel thought as she pulled the teen dancer's body tighter against her own, feeling the large, fake cock in her pants pushing against the girl's leg.

"I don't want to wait," Ariel said, a bit breathlessly as she kissed Brandy's neck just beneath her chin. "Can you leave? Tell the manager that you aren't feeling well?"

As the brunette waited impatiently for an answer, her hand slipped lower down the other girl's tight, smooth ass, a single finger slipping low enough to tease the girl's pussy for the briefest of moments.
 
Brandy shivered as she pulled tightly against the other woman’s body, the thick plastic cock pressing against her legs as she ground against her in a seductive way. Her dark brown eyes were huge round circles, the shock and surprise on her face as Ariel breathed that she could wait. Then she pressed a kiss against her throat, making her shiver again as she told her to tell them that she wasn’t feeling well.

“I…I…I…” She stammered, shaking in the other woman’s arms as she felt her hand slip over her ass until she teased the entrance to her pussy. She gasped out, a whimper on her lips as she felt her fingers glide across her lips that were thick with embarrassing wetness.

“I can try.” She said in a small voice, looking down at Ariel as she panted for air, her lips parted and her eyes fluttering as the woman’s fingers caressed her entrance.
 
Feeling the discernible wetness between Brandy's legs, the raven haired Ariel wanted to smile, to laugh, but she forced herself not to, not wanting to give the girl any reason to second guess her decision. She looked up into the stripper's face even as she let her finger once again extend down, teasing Brandy's sex. She could feel the petite girl's body shiver in response, but she could also hear the uncertainty in her voice.

"If you're afraid your boss will be upset, we can always stay here at the club a little longer," Ariel offered, raising her mouth up until it was just an inch from Brandy's lips. "I'm sure we can find away to entertain one another until it's time for your shift to end."

As the brunette made her last comment she leaned forward and kissed the half naked girl on her lap, simultaneously slipping her middle finger between the dancer's wet lips, pushing knuckle deep into her warm folds.
 
Back
Top