What's Your Favorite Fetish?

^That's a bit off-topic, right? Read the forum topic before posting in it, it will help.

The thing about the toilet fetish mentioned above- as a malesub who craves the extreme, I can certainly understand the appeal of that fantasy. It is the ultimate degredation and humiliation, to be objectified as nothing more than a vessal for your dream goddess's bodily waste- and it is also intimate in it's own weirdly perverse way.

So yes, I certainly understand and appreciate that particular fetish. It is just too extreme for most people however. I've written about that particular fetish here in one of my erotic stories on this site, and most people just aren't into it (to say the least!) but is can certainly be a powerful erotic fantasy for those who are.

And it would have to remain strictly a fantasy for me; due to the obvious issues with making it reality- that being, it is not only disgusting, (I mean, come on, lets face it) but also dangerous from a health standpoint.
 
I thought my fetishes were pretty off-kilter, until I read some of yours. Now I feel pretty damn vanilla.
I definitely have a very intense SPH fetish and, as strange as it sounds, a premature ejaculation fetish. Combined with my love of CFNM and I guess I just have a thing for feeling vulnerable and inadequate.
 
I can't have a tie?...

With Anal, medical, Daddy Dom/Little Girl power play as my top 3, I'd have to say anal takes the cake every time! ;)

Any sexy females enjoy humiliating men or using them as a toilet slave.

*Ooo, ooo, ooo raises hand* Me! Me! Me! :devil:
 
Last edited:
For me, its...

Enforced shaving, self or by others; humbling and making me feel embarrassed; loo controls; sore nipples; imposed chastity; writting lines; old fashioned, starchy and stiff undergarments...oh, and a few more lololol
 
Compared to most posting here I have a lightweight fetish but I love fishnets! It is fishnet Friday today!!
 
Bondage and female domination.

But not the female dominant that relies on verbal and physical abuse for control. Nor the female dominant who wants to feminize her man. But rather the confident female who simply wants to be in charge of her man. And if she likes to tie him up to show him who's boss, so much the better. :D
 
girls in charge
leather
latex
vinyl
fishnets
panties
strap ons:eek:
facesitting
goth
highheels
bikinis
short shorts
whips
floggers
spanking:eek:
tied up
costumes
batgirl
role play
 
Last edited:
My fetish is CFNM.
I have experienced it a few times and absolutely loved it.
 
I like everything that has to do with bondage and restraints.
I like orgasm denial and forced orgasms play.

But that's casual.
From the fetishes I'm not getting to try (yet?), here's what's at the top of my fantasies:
1) Lactophilia and Hucow play - I'd really like my girlfriend to actually give milk.
2) long-term bondage predicaments - I'd really love to just tie a girl up strictly with a vibe oh her clit and just watch her for hours. Real life doesn't work that way, sadly.:cattail:
 
Back
Top