Who do you wanna fuck right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
SEVERUSMAX said:
I would love to fuck beauty 4207 myself.... :D

Geez Severus, you're like, the biggest manslut on Lit. :D

As for who'd I'd like to fuck right now, a friend of mine back in Texas who I will hopefully be hanging out with in a week from now.
 
Texguy84 said:
Geez Severus, you're like, the biggest manslut on Lit. :D

As for who'd I'd like to fuck right now, a friend of mine back in Texas who I will hopefully be hanging out with in a week from now.

I am what I am and that's all that I am..... :D Okay, enough Popeye speak....

I do have a wandering eye, I must admit....it's kind of obvious from the list of women that I would like to fuck.....

There is also Lady Mornington...but she's in another country....she's just very intelligent and a great RPer.... :D
 
beauty4207 said:
There is someone on here I would like to fuck right now but he will remain anonymous ;)
Just one? ;)

Sev the biggest manslut? Nah. . . and if he was? you would be runner up Tex my darling.

Let's see. . . the entire Spartan cast of 300, orgy style. Nearly needed to sit on a towel.
 
Saucyminx said:
Just one? ;)

Sev the biggest manslut? Nah. . . and if he was? you would be runner up Tex my darling.

Let's see. . . the entire Spartan cast of 300, orgy style. Nearly needed to sit on a towel.

Yummy...Lena Headley (Queen Gorgo) seems really hot.....and being bi....the whole Spartan theme is sexy....(the Spartan army was notorious for guy on guy action)....plus the history itself...

Did I forget to mention how much I'd like to do you, Saucy? :devil:
 
Saucyminx said:
Just one? ;)

Sev the biggest manslut? Nah. . . and if he was? you would be runner up Tex my darling.

Let's see. . . the entire Spartan cast of 300, orgy style. Nearly needed to sit on a towel.


Yes, just one :rose: And he knows who he is ;)
 
SEVERUSMAX said:
the Spartan army was notorious for guy on guy action)

Actually, that isn't true. Even before doing reading about the Spartans because of interest in the movie, the only thing I ever heard about Spartans was pederasty. A boy would take an older male citizen as a mentor and a lover. As I've read a lot since then, it seems that "lover" doesn't mean they actually have sex, which was taboo and/or criminal.

They had a thing for beauty, and would exercise nude and oil their bodies, but that was more for artistic than erotic purposes.
 
SEVERUSMAX said:
Did I forget to mention how much I'd like to do you, Saucy? :devil:

Ooh, we should both fuck Saucy. The only question is sandwich or spitroast? :D
 
only_more_so said:
Actually, that isn't true. Even before doing reading about the Spartans because of interest in the movie, the only thing I ever heard about Spartans was pederasty. A boy would take an older male citizen as a mentor and a lover. As I've read a lot since then, it seems that "lover" doesn't mean they actually have sex, which was taboo and/or criminal.

They had a thing for beauty, and would exercise nude and oil their bodies, but that was more for artistic than erotic purposes.

My understanding was that they did have sex...that's news to me...I wasn't aware of any taboo about homosexual conduct in ancient Greece at all...or lesbian sex (or adultery in Sparta, provided that the husband condoned it)....
 
SEVERUSMAX said:
My understanding was that they did have sex...that's news to me...I wasn't aware of any taboo about homosexual conduct in ancient Greece at all...or lesbian sex (or adultery in Sparta, provided that the husband condoned it)....

Well, I was a little befuddled when I read about it as well, since I had heard the same sorts of things. But Literotica is about fantasies, so why let the facts (such as they are) get in the way of a good story.
 
Clive Owen ... I can only imagine how incredibly erotic it would be to have him talk dirty to me with that amazing accent of his. He looks like he'd be a naughty boy too ... very forceful .... mmm hmmm!! :D
 
Have I said Shakira recently? What I don't understand is how she can have so many bitter woman songs, songs about a guy cheating on her, etc. Even if she weren't rich and famous, why would a fellow want more than that?
 
Luminatri
bouncingbetty
lipsxsexy
posterOfAgirl

I thought about putting an order but hell why not all at once. When I get tired they can keep each other happy.
 
I'm not going to lie to you, there was in fact a lot of guy/guy going on in Ancient Greece, and not just in Sparta. The interesting thing is that in some ways, Sev and Only are both right.

The Greeks, like many older cultures, didn't have the same sense of "child-hood" as we do. As such, young children were not only seen as, uh, sexually viable, but they were in fact educated in sex. Like Only said, there was a mentoring system in place, however, this mentoring involved sexual education. And the Greeks did sex-ed in the hands-on sense. Young boys were paired with older men who would, well, read this quotation from Wikipedia:

The most common form of same-sex relationships between males in Greece was "paiderastia" meaning "boy love". It was a relationship between an older male and an adolescent youth. In Athens the older man was called erastes, he was to educate, protect, love, and provide a role model for his beloved. His beloved was called eromenos whose reward for his lover lay in his beauty, youth, and promise.

Elaborate social protocols existed to protect youths from the shame associated with being sexually penetrated. The eromenos was supposed to respect and honor the erastes, but not to desire him sexually. Although being courted by an older man was practically a rite of passage for young men, a youth who was seen to reciprocate the erotic desire of his erastes faced considerable social stigma.


Though the Wikipedia article doesn't have a lot of info on lesbian relationships, I believe I'd heard (I was a Classics minor before dropping out or university, specializing in ancient Greece) that girls were mentored in the same way by older women. Beyond that, the term Sapphic, which is synonymous for lesbianism, was coined in ancient Greece for the notorious female poet Sappho (incidentally from the isle of Lesbos).

But you are right, Only, when you say that it was a taboo in Greece for two grown men to have sex. It was, in fact, a criminal offense (though it was never enforced, as homosexual relationships were still incredibly common despite the taboo). The taboo, as it were, comes not so much from that it's two (or more) guys getting it on, but rather that it was arguably a statement of social standing to be the penetrator or penetrated, where the penetrated was deemed a social lesser. Note the first line in the second paragraph of the quotation.

Anyway, it's a sometimes controversial issue. If you like, have a look at the Wikipedia article I refer to here, which covers specifically the topic of Homosexuality in ancient Greece.
 
Last edited:
who do you want to fuck right now

right that hot weathergirl from fox 11 in los angeles.her name is maria quiban.she is very hot.i heard she has a 20 year old son.
 
only_more_so said:
Have I said Shakira recently? What I don't understand is how she can have so many bitter woman songs, songs about a guy cheating on her, etc. Even if she weren't rich and famous, why would a fellow want more than that?

It is not about quality, mate. It is about quantity and variety. Some men are not cut out for the whole monogamy thing. I am starting to think that I might be one of those blokes myself.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top