The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
LTIT: Ugh. I hate being sick. Especially when you wake up at 8am, when you're supposed to be sleeping in, due to the fact of not being able to breathe. :/

Ugh to the sickness! I hope you recover quick.
I've been sick for the last week and am starting to wonder if I will every feel completely healthy again...=/

LT:
50 Shades of Gray booking signing in LA, women already in line? *sighs*
I try not to judge because of the geek I am, but seeing this on the news just makes me cringe.

Look who's orange again.

But I know what you mean about sleeping it. I was hoping to sleep until like 8 or 9, but I was up at 5:30. :rolleyes:

Sorry you're sick though. :(

Orange? :confused:

Bleh. I was up around 5, went back to sleep. Woke up around 8, tried going back to sleep, but obviously that didn't work out...

And on top of that, I have the undeniable desire to write, but have nothing to write!

Jeez :p

I've been sick for the last week and am starting to wonder if I will every feel completely healthy again...=/

Thanks, Sia! My nephew has been sick over the past few days, and he's almost 17 months old, and loves to give kisses. I can't refuse him, he's too cute. So that's where my cold came from. It's a bittersweet hell.

LT:
50 Shades of Gray booking signing in LA, women already in line? *sighs*
I try not to judge because of the geek I am, but seeing this on the news just makes me cringe.

"I just love your converted fan fic... er, I mean, book!"

Orange? :confused:

Bleh. I was up around 5, went back to sleep. Woke up around 8, tried going back to sleep, but obviously that didn't work out...

And on top of that, I have the undeniable desire to write, but have nothing to write!

Jeez :p

Yeah.. you've been spray tanning again, obviously!

:p

No, it's showing you on-line again.

And I'm actually working on that. I was hoping to write yesterday, but the readjusting of my sleep schedule left me dragging a bit.

Yeah.. you've been spray tanning again, obviously!

No, it's showing you on-line again.

And I'm actually working on that. I was hoping to write yesterday, but the readjusting of my sleep schedule left me dragging a bit.

Oh, okay. Gotcha! Haha, That actually threw me off for a moment. And yes, I suppose I am orange again! :D

Yeah, I was going to ask. Why the new sleeping schedule?

Oh, okay. Gotcha! Haha, That actually threw me off for a moment. And yes, I suppose I am orange again! :D

Yeah, I was going to ask. Why the new sleeping schedule?

I'm back home finally, and my body was rejecting my attempts to get out of the routine of the other time zone. I'm sure it won't be long before I'm up late again, but I think it'll be significantly easier for me to get back to a "normal" schedule now that I'm actually mostly in-line with what the clock says as opposed to being hours behind it.

Okay focus.

You have two owed pieces left.

And a thread to start for a pretty lady.

That means you have to buckle down and get it together.

Right NOW.

*glares at myself in mirror*

Okay focus.

You have two owed pieces left.

And a thread to start for a pretty lady.

That means you have to buckle down and get it together.

Right NOW.

*glares at myself in mirror*

*grabs a ruler*

*stands behind the wolf, tapping it on the palm of his other hand*

Ah, where's the fun if you can't be a little judgey?

Hell, I judge people all the time. Just not necessarily out loud, or to their face.

*laughs a bit* Don't we all? At least a little bit? I know I do even though I try not to and I rarely do it aloud or to one's face.

Mmmm... look at the time.... I suppose I should finish getting ready and be off to work. Lots to do! ugh.

I'm back home finally, and my body was rejecting my attempts to get out of the routine of the other time zone. I'm sure it won't be long before I'm up late again, but I think it'll be significantly easier for me to get back to a "normal" schedule now that I'm actually mostly in-line with what the clock says as opposed to being hours behind it.

Gotcha, again. Do tell when you're back to your late nights, I may sacrifice a night's sleep to stick around, maybe.

*Grins*

Is anyone else having pm box issues?
Mine insists on saying I have a new message... That I've now read 7 times..

Is anyone else having pm box issues?
Mine insists on saying I have a new message... That I've now read 7 times..

Not currently, but I've had that happen before.

It did just take me a bit to load the reply screen, though, so it may just be a Lit hiccup in general.

Hey, I was here until 5 last night/this morning! When I'm sick, in bed, with nothing else to do, Lit is my favorite place to be! :D

It's always nice to hear you're someone's favorite place to be when they're sick in bed with nothing else to do! :rolleyes:

Also: You have a post.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back