The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I like the Tango Terrorist. It was like half of a little black dress.:devil:

I went to my neice's first birthday party this afternoon and had cake. Then came back and put down 1500 words. 500 maybe good.:rolleyes:

The sugar rush is clearly good for you. Although possibly not helping with the 8 lbs you wanted to lose, LOL.

Let us eat cake, Rolf!
:)

Holy crap! I don't remember when I actually fell asleep last night, but I think it was before 10pm. I just woke up in a sudden panic because I had forgotten to to get my timecard in for work. Supposed to be due by midnight Saturday, got it in at 1am, hopefully I don't get in too much trouble for that. :eek:

Holy crap! I don't remember when I actually fell asleep last night, but I think it was before 10pm. I just woke up in a sudden panic because I had forgotten to to get my timecard in for work. Supposed to be due by midnight Saturday, got it in at 1am, hopefully I don't get in too much trouble for that. :eek:

LOL, surely they are not going to do you for finishing work at 1 am!

Mmm, I bought Tiger Bread. Other people think it's called that because it's stripy but we know it was invented in Tiger Bay (actually I think it was invented in Holland, but the Tiger Bay version is a better story). It was fresh out of the oven. Warm and moist inside. The bread, that is!

LOL, surely they are not going to do you for finishing work at 1 am!

Mmm, I bought Tiger Bread. Other people think it's called that because it's stripy but we know it was invented in Tiger Bay (actually I think it was invented in Holland, but the Tiger Bay version is a better story). It was fresh out of the oven. Warm and moist inside. The bread, that is!

Ah; you have now solved one of my longest puzzles.

Ah; you have now solved one of my longest puzzles.

I think Tiger Bread really might have been made in Tiger Bay. It has a crushed rice crust on it, and Tiger Bay is one of the areas of longest standing ethnic minority settlement in Britain. So it's very plausible that they used rice on the bread there first.

There is a delicious Tiger Bay pudding - a white pudding, I mean a sort of sausage. It has chillis and I think saffron in it. I don't ask the recipe, I just say, "Darling, will you make me a Cardiff Breakfast?" and my favourite butcher cub puts it together for me (slices of Tiger Bay pudding, sausage and black pudding) with his special smile. :)

I think Tiger Bread really might have been made in Tiger Bay. It has a crushed rice crust on it, and Tiger Bay is one of the areas of longest standing ethnic minority settlement in Britain. So it's very plausible that they used rice on the bread there first.

There is a delicious Tiger Bay pudding - a white pudding, I mean a sort of sausage. It has chillis and I think saffron in it. I don't ask the recipe, I just say, "Darling, will you make me a Cardiff Breakfast?" and my favourite butcher cub puts it together for me (slices of Tiger Bay pudding, sausage and black pudding) with his special smile. :)

Not definitive, obviously, but this is what Wikipedia has to say on the subject: " The name originated in the Netherlands, where it is known as tijgerbrood or tijgerbol (translation: tiger roll), and where it has been sold at least since the early 1970s."

Not definitive, obviously, but this is what Wikipedia has to say on the subject: " The name originated in the Netherlands, where it is known as tijgerbrood or tijgerbol (translation: tiger roll), and where it has been sold at least since the early 1970s."

Hey there! Cold beer?

How did the breakfast go? :)

Hey there! Cold beer?

How did the breakfast go? :)

We had a steady stream of hung-over cowboys and -girls, all in search of the universal panacea that is saturated fat. There were a lot of green-gilled people emptying their chemical toilets as we finished serving. Bless 'em... :rolleyes:

We had a steady stream of hung-over cowboys and -girls, all in search of the universal panacea that is saturated fat. There were a lot of green-gilled people emptying their chemical toilets as we finished serving. Bless 'em... :rolleyes:

Ah, you are a noble gennelman providing such much needed sustenance and support. Hope you raised lots of money for the boys' trip!
:rose:

Good afternoon everyone. Strange sleep schedule last night and now fighting a tingling in the back of my throat. I'll keep a steady stream of tea going. Heading off to a ropes and zipline course in an hour.

The Fortress of Solitude is finally up. Time to write.

Hey, Molly! what are you writing? Would a drink help that along?

John, if your head feels fuzzy be careful on the ziplines, won't you. That does sound like the possible beginning of a cold, when you can be less clear-minded than usual. Cup of Luaka Ceylon?
(Ziplines?)

Well I see Naoko is still naked. It's just come on afternoon here and I'm back on the computer FAWCking around.

All these characters are just humping the throw pillows in the lounge awaiting their entrances. I had better get to writing.

Hey, Molly! what are you writing? Would a drink help that along?

John, if your head feels fuzzy be careful on the ziplines, won't you. That does sound like the possible beginning of a cold, when you can be less clear-minded than usual. Cup of Luaka Ceylon?
(Ziplines?)

I would love a cup. Thanks!

Don't worry, I'll have a safety line attached so I'll be good. But I'm looking forward to this, should be alot of fun.

http://extras.inyork.com/yorkblog/explorer/ropes.jpg (not the exact course I'm going to, but should give you an idea)

All these characters are just humping the throw pillows in the lounge awaiting their entrances. I had better get to writing.

:eek: :D

Awaiting the outcome with excitement, Molly.

I see John has gone off ziplining. (That sounds naughty, doesn't it!)

Ah, a wakeful Piglet. Oh joy.

I am just leaving a consolatory drink of his choice here for HP. Sorry about the fish, my dear!

And now I better go and attend to a forlorn little piglet. Tired and emotional! after a full weekend.

I am just leaving a consolatory drink of his choice here for HP. Sorry about the fish, my dear!

And now I better go and attend to a forlorn little piglet. Tired and emotional! after a full weekend.

forlorn ? Oh Dear.

Thanks for the drink, Duchess.
After hearing that laughter, I think I need it.

Oh, and I've had a little 'Management' amusement, myself.

Bad enough being up at this hour on Sunday morning, but having to cook breakfast for dozens of hungry, hung-over cowboys as well...? :rolleyes:
Wow. I'm suddenly flashing-back to a short monologue I once had to deliver....

Oh it is very naughty when I mention the rope burn I got. :devil: But it was a blast. Here's where I was, had a death grip on my phone as I shot these. The highest point was about 40 feet.
http://sdrv.ms/14GOdrk
http://sdrv.ms/14lJcFa
http://sdrv.ms/14lJfke
http://sdrv.ms/14GOo61
:O You're EVIL!!

So, thanks for all the well-wishes beforehand, and the congrats since our theatre competition. Our adjudication went pretty well. I left before the private adjudication the morning after our performance, so I didn't get to hear any of that. However!! They had an awards brunch this morning and we walked away with two wins out of three nominations. :D

I'm so proud of our actors!

Wow. I'm suddenly flashing-back to a short monologue I once had to deliver....

:O You're EVIL!!

So, thanks for all the well-wishes beforehand, and the congrats since our theatre competition. Our adjudication went pretty well. I left before the private adjudication the morning after our performance, so I didn't get to hear any of that. However!! They had an awards brunch this morning and we walked away with two wins out of three nominations. :D

I'm so proud of our actors!

Oops, forgot a disclaimer about the heights. :eek:. Sorry, anna. :heart:

Congrats on the wins. I knew you guys could do it. I hope you are all rested now, sounded lime a hectic day. :rose:

Just had some of the best dungeness crab penne eveh!!!! Don't mind me, I'll go slip into the hot tub and fall asleep.

Evening, Nakeds.

Dungeness crab, eh, John? That reminds me; I have some rock lobster tails in the freezer. Maybe we'll have surf n turf tomorrow.

Don't mind if I join you in the hot tub, do you? I'll sit on the other side. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back