New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hello everyone :)

My name is Dianna and I am new to the forums but not to the site. I have been reading stories here for years but only recently joined. I have a little experience but I am fairly new to the BDSM lifestyle. I have always seen myself as naturally submissive and have really enjoyed my past experiences with Doms.

Some random things about me:
I am in college for nursing, something I have always wanted to do. I am a complete bookworm. I love reading and writing. I will soon have some stories posted on the site I am hoping. I can be a little shy at first, but I am very friendly.

Anyone who can hold a decent conversation and give me insight into the lifestyle, private message me. I'd love to chat.
 
Hello everyone! Like many others here, I'm new to the forums but not new to Lit as I've been reading stories on here for years. I'm somewhat new to BDSM having 'discovered' it a year ago when I hooked up with a Dom friend of mine (who I'm now in an exclusive relationship with).

The BDSM Library was absolutely invaluable to me back then, and I've been visiting the BDSM Talk forums on occasion ever since. (Helps to remind myself I'm not the only twisted individual turned on by weird things out there... ;)) Figured I'm long overdue for joining up, so here I am!
 
Hello lovely people - apologies I realised I'd jumped straight in to posting without introducing myself! (that's me all over!)

I'm 37 & usually a sub although when I'm allowed to be in charge I do quite enjoy it! I like playing the minx & being made to do what I'm told.

I'm loving Lit as it's slowly rubbing away at the hang-ups I've had about my body & my turn-ons for years & years.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all xx
 
Hello everyone :)

My name is Dianna and I am new to the forums but not to the site. I have been reading stories here for years but only recently joined. I have a little experience but I am fairly new to the BDSM lifestyle. I have always seen myself as naturally submissive and have really enjoyed my past experiences with Doms.

Some random things about me:
I am in college for nursing, something I have always wanted to do. I am a complete bookworm. I love reading and writing. I will soon have some stories posted on the site I am hoping. I can be a little shy at first, but I am very friendly.

Anyone who can hold a decent conversation and give me insight into the lifestyle, private message me. I'd love to chat.

Welcome Miss! Firstly, lovely nickname. Very sensual. Secondly, I hope you have a grand time here!

Hello everyone! Like many others here, I'm new to the forums but not new to Lit as I've been reading stories on here for years. I'm somewhat new to BDSM having 'discovered' it a year ago when I hooked up with a Dom friend of mine (who I'm now in an exclusive relationship with).

The BDSM Library was absolutely invaluable to me back then, and I've been visiting the BDSM Talk forums on occasion ever since. (Helps to remind myself I'm not the only twisted individual turned on by weird things out there... ;)) Figured I'm long overdue for joining up, so here I am!

Congratulatins on meeting someone! Even though it ain't my reason to come here, I do love hearing stories of people meeting likeminded lovers so to speak. Proves that the internet isn't just a perverse battleground afterall!

Hello lovely people - apologies I realised I'd jumped straight in to posting without introducing myself! (that's me all over!)

I'm 37 & usually a sub although when I'm allowed to be in charge I do quite enjoy it! I like playing the minx & being made to do what I'm told.

I'm loving Lit as it's slowly rubbing away at the hang-ups I've had about my body & my turn-ons for years & years.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all xx

With an avatar like yours, I don't see why you should have many hang-ups, and if you do, they should be balanced out by the number of compliments!
But hello there Miss Minx! Hope all is well!


And hello to everyone else I haven't hello'ed!
 
Saying Hello...

Longtime member of Lit but a newbie to everything D/s. I have recently started exploring my sub side and have found it to be an interesting place. Currently being mentored by a very wonderful Domme who is also a member here on Lit and in these boards. We have been online friends for a couple of years and I am excited in seeing where this D/s relationship I have developed goes.

I'm definitely here to learn and ask questions as well as to explore. Hope to find this to be as welcoming an area of Lit as the others I have been.
 
Hello lovely people - apologies I realised I'd jumped straight in to posting without introducing myself! (that's me all over!)

I'm 37 & usually a sub although when I'm allowed to be in charge I do quite enjoy it! I like playing the minx & being made to do what I'm told.

I'm loving Lit as it's slowly rubbing away at the hang-ups I've had about my body & my turn-ons for years & years.

Thank you, I'm looking forward to getting to know you all xx

Nice to meet you Buxom! :)
 
Whole new world

Hello, I am extremely new to this whole BDSM world.
I have been curious about it for some time and finally decided to make the leap.
Right now I am just hoping to find my way. I have no experience at this and couldn't tell you if I'm really a Dom or a sub. Hey, we all gotta start somewhere!
 
I love the choice you made for your name

Hello everyone :)

My name is Dianna and I am new to the forums but not to the site. I have been reading stories here for years but only recently joined. I have a little experience but I am fairly new to the BDSM lifestyle. I have always seen myself as naturally submissive and have really enjoyed my past experiences with Doms.

Some random things about me:
I am in college for nursing, something I have always wanted to do. I am a complete bookworm. I love reading and writing. I will soon have some stories posted on the site I am hoping. I can be a little shy at first, but I am very friendly.

Anyone who can hold a decent conversation and give me insight into the lifestyle, private message me. I'd love to chat.

Hi FantasieimpromptuDianna - What a wonderful combination - a woman into both BDSM and classical music! Once I could rattle through that piece, but alas, it's no longer under my fingers, though I wish you were - I'd love to touch your keys and make the music soar.

I like to put a little musical humor into my stories. There's one I enjoyed writing, but it's not getting the hits the others are - maybe you can offer a comment. It's subtitled "Sara Seduces the Maestro" - I hope you enjoy it if you have a few minutes.

http://www.literotica.com/s/turnabout-is-excellent-play

Looking forward to your stories!

bondanon
 
Hello All, I have been a lurker for quite some time, and decided it was time to step back into the sun. I have enjoyed many of your thoughtful observations, and insights for those who have come here for advice, or friendship. I have been a dom several years ago, and enjoyed my time with my subs very much. Thanks to all for your support, of this lifestyle, and I hope to become aquainted with most of you, and freinds with more. Regards.
 
Quick Intro

I'll leave my name out of this for now, but feel free to call me Mellow. I am in my late 20s, recently divorced after a marriage that was a bit of a failure in the sexual arena.

I have slowly realized over the course of several years that I adore sexual submission. Recently I've had the good fortune to become close with a man who is naturally dominant in the bedroom - I am female btw - and honestly sex with him is better than I ever hoped sex could be.

Just in the past week or so, I found myself wanting more. More sex, mote extreme D/s, more defined roles, just more. Like any self-reliant millennial, I soon headed out into the Internet for answers. I hope some of you will help me find them :)

One question I have is: Does anyone know of a good discussion forum just for subs? I like the openness of this community but I can imagine there might be some things I'd like to ask just other people like me.

See you out there.
 
Hello,

I hopefully found the right place to introduce myself. My name is Matt I am a 25 year old male living near Boston. I have been reading stories on this site for awhile now. Mostly the ones in the reluctance category and found out the multiple fetishes I have mostly from this site. I am really eager to meet new people who have similar interests. I would love to chat or talk to any women about the act of facesitting/smothering or even just to get an idea of how to make the most of this site. Please feel free to drop me a private message and I will be sure to respond as quickly as possible!

-Matt
 
About Me? Hmmmmmm......

Well, first I should say that I'm extremely new to not only this wonderful site, but to the whole thing. I am a 30 year old woman who was married for 5 years and am now divorced. The only word that could describe my marriage in and out of the bedroom was "Yaaaaawn". Pretty much led a very boring life. HOWEVER, I am now in a relationship (almost a year now) with a wonderful man whom I love dearly. I never really knew anything (realistic) about any kind of ..... hmmmmm...... shall we say, 'sexual play' or 'alternate lifestyle'. My bf who I live with now, on the other hand, is very experienced and has in the past been a swinger. Without getting into too many details, i'll just say that I became curious about some things and started doing some research and have developed an interest in submission. On my first post here (just a couple of days ago) I asked for advice on how to show him my interest. And so I did, just last night. I'm still not sure how that's gona work for me, but I guess time will tell. I will say that he didn't seem suprised or shocked at all. He actually said, "That's kind of what I thought."(I'm not sure what to think about that, lol). But, anyway, that's me..... in a nutshell. :)
 
hi everyone
i'm scarlettmoon and i'm new to this forum!
i am a submissive to my Dom hubby and love of my life.
i love the power and control he exerts over me
i have joined this website to make new friends and to learn more about being a good (and bad) girl.
 
Try Again...

Hello,
I am 26 and have tried to say hello once before. I have been reading stories on here for years, but never been able to get passed my nervousness for anything more. I know i want to learn how to be a sub and what it's like. But I am afraid I don't know where to start or how I would meet anyone who would be willing to help me. I wanted to say hi again and try and overcome some of my fear. Thanks :)

-Shy
 
Hello,

Please forgive me for any social etiquette rules I may break as this is all very new to me. Also I am quite nervous and this may not be as coherent as planned.

I’ll begin by explaining a little about myself. I have always had a dominant personality but in the last few years I have progressed to an extremely Alpha personality. So I was a bit taken aback by my recent reaction to a story about a young woman being taught a lesson. This type of story was nothing new to me but I had usually pictured myself in the authoritarian role. However this time I was imagining that I was the naughty girl in need of being punished. After a few weeks of personal reflection and internal struggles I realized that I had always desired to find a man worthy of submitting to.

So now I have returned to the place where it began in search of answers and guidance. While the physical is definitely enticing I am also quite interested in discussing the psychological aspects of this type of relationship.

Writing this has been an extremely cathartic experience for me and I give my sincerest thanks to those who have read my ramblings.
-Mor
 
Hi. I'm Reclusive (pun intended, lol). I'm 27, and studying to be a private investigator. My girlfriend is submissive, and wants me to be dominant. I'm a fan of classic authors, like Dante' Alighieri, William Shakespeare, Bram Stoker, Mary Shelley, Sir Arthur Conan Doyle, and Edgar Allan-Poe. I also enjoy some of the more contemporary authors, like Anne Rice, and a variety of authors on Fanfiction.net. I enjoy a wide variety of genres of music and movies. One of my guilty pleasures is that I enjoy comic books and cartoons. I enjoy a variety of fantasies. :D
 
coming out party

Hi all,

I've had dominant tendencies in most of my relationships. For the first time my continued pushing did NOT end the relationship. Instead I have found myself in the beginning of a D/s dynamic. She thinks her sub frenzy is over (best couple of weeks ever!).

I figure I should properly educate myself. Never had this chance before and I want it to last. The control I have is a huge turn on, even the simplest things like "eyes front". I have a lot of brain code to comment out: for the first time I can be myself without pissing off my partner.

So hi again. Time for me to research!
 
Last edited:
research...

The one site my hubby and I have found helpful is fetlife. If you want input or advice (not that it's all good lol) you can search or post pretty much any topic though each group can have its own rules.
Check it out :)
 
Hello all,

I'm knottywordz.

I'm a 50 yr straight male recently leaving a 20 year relationship with someone who preferred her sex more vanilla flavored, at least had no interest in me taking the dom role. I actually had a much kinkier sex life with my high school girlfriend than with my ex. But, I digress. I write about and have an interest in BDSM, not just the talk, but I find the talk fascinating and useful for my writing. No, I 'm not here just to gain knowledge for stories, I'm here to meet and, chat and interact with "real" people who share a common interest.
 
Hello:)

Hello my nick names kitten :) im fairly new to this although I read many stories and stuff on here alot.
Ive always been submissive although have never had a master. I'm always open to new things. My friend showed me this sites an idea finally decided to come out and say hi to everyone!! I'm a young adult!!( 18-20) and really looking to make a few friends, maybe partner :p. Feel free to message me :)
 
Last edited:
Hi . I'm Greg
I,m not new to Lit , but I've not much posted in BDSM.
I crave to be submissive to a dominant woman.
I'm currently a pussy licker to my fiance who won't let me have sex with her till she's back on controceptive.
When she is on controceptive I'm told my role will still be the same but her pussy will be covered in cum
 
I'll start with my name, I guess.
I'm Dax. I'm young and aware of it at a tender 19. (female)
I came across this site while looking for ...answers.

I'm a semi-single mother who's about to wander off to college. I hope to one day counsel the tourtured youth that are lost in the Canadian justice system. I am separated from my child's father (we're still really good friends, though) and am in a brand new relationship with a 22 year old male whom I will call Jake.

I have been interested in the dominant/submissive lifestyle for a very long time. I was having strange dreams before I had even really discovered masturbation. I lost my virginity at just shy of 15 years and have been experimenting ever since.

My problem is that, now that I know what I'm looking for, I'm realizing how hard it is to find it, or even someone who is curious enough to delve with me. I am looking for guiedence, someone with more experience that is open to discussing the subject without taking advatage or being a horn-dog about it.

If I have come to the wrong place, just say so.
 
Kitten2929

Enjoy yourself here. Lots of great people.
If you want private messages, you need to turn MESSAGING ON in your profile.

Be well.
 
Shhhhh.....

Hello all, My name is Nicole, I prefer Cole, I am 30, and have been intrigued with the Sub/Dom world for a long time. I would put myself as a Sub. Tho, to be honest, I have never had anyone who is a Dom. Neither in real life or the glorious world of make believe we call the internet. I live in Alabama, don't worry, I am not a redneck/ hillbilly type, I actually can count to ten without taking my shoes off. I am hoping to find more information on the S/D world through here.

Peace, Love , and Jollies.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top