At the Gym

Two things:
1.Why are hairy, fat, old guys so much more likely to walk around a locker room naked than buff, young guys?
2.What's the deal with keeping a towel wrapped around you even while putting on underwear? I'm definitely not a show-er but I'm willing to drop the towel and "hang out" until I can step in to my boxers.

My gym has two banks of shower cubicles facing each other and I recently walked in to one, only to notice a guy in the one opposite to the left hadn't closed the door and was soaping himself, facing out, with a large cock semi hard. It took me a second to process, by which time I had closed my door but I got the balls to open it again, pretending there was a problem with my shower and moving to the cubicle directly opposite him. I stole a glance on my way in but didn't have the guts to leave my door open. Wish I had now.

Two things:
1.Why are hairy, fat, old guys so much more likely to walk around a locker room naked than buff, young guys?
2.What's the deal with keeping a towel wrapped around you even while putting on underwear? I'm definitely not a show-er but I'm willing to drop the towel and "hang out" until I can step in to my boxers.

Maybe because the older guys are not as worried about getting an erection as the younger guys are. The guys with towels might be homophobes, hiding wood, or both?

Always!

I'm always masturbating at gyms--my own and those of friends and ones I visit while traveling. After showing myself off during my workouts or walking around naked or in some attention attracting outfit or body modification I'm soaked.

Two things:

maybe they are exhibitionists or get off on humiliation. Other than paying for it, that's the only they may get a free thrill.

Forgot how hot gym showers can be. When I was younger I was pretty shy showering in front of other people. As I got older and more comfortable I know I wouldn't care about getting naked in front of other guys mmmmmmm

I've never done anything in the showers, but it was there that I felt the first stirrings of gay lust - I didn't really understand what was happening, but I was basically checking out cocks.

"Observing" in the locker room is much more enjoyable than actually working out.

Lately I can hardly let a shower at the gym go by without masterbating & playing through my head a sissues hypno chat of relaxing to let a thick cock fuck my boipussy. Of course, by that time the gym showers have emptied so I am alone, but I still fight back the urge to moan when I cum just in case I am too loud.

Man_4_milf, you PM'ed me, but unfortunately, you have things blocked so I can't pm you back.

Back