planning to masturbate?

Mmmm I plan to test out my new toy Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday.....at my best friends empty house while I house sit :devil:
 
Well she did give me permission to do it whenever I needed to. I'd be a fool not to take advantage of that right?? :devil:

Of course, her permission always comes with conditions...:D
 
I had been planning on tonight, but she called and said she's coming over tomorrow night....Hmmmmm...decisions decisions....ah fuck it. I'll do both.
 
Life has gotten really busy without much time alone anymore. But I planned it out so I have a quick hour to myself tonight :D
 
I would like to say this is in the plans with the possibility of sex probably not happening, but I don't think this is even in the plans. I have a busy night ahead of me. Oh well, there's always tomorrow (maybe in the bathroom at work.......:eek:)
 
I have a pretty large sex drive and do it when I can! Then I can go on with my day! It's also exciting to do it when an interesting place presents itself! So I guess I am saying both!
 
Oh most certainly. I do feel like I have some tension to release and it's really the most effective way.
 
For the most part I just do when the mood strikes me. However, today I've been in a foul mood so on the way home from work I decided that tonight would be a night dedicated to it. I've got some wine, bought some lube and have several tabs open with various porn sites etc... Can't wait.
 
Planning

either going to listen to a good story on here, watch a great free cam site that i watch normally, or watch something on netflix and get off here shortly...

wish i could be fucking instead, but it is what it is...
 
I tend identify times when I'll be free to browse Lit and other sites, however whether I'm in the mood or not when that comes is something else.
 
Usually not planned, but seems like a good idea at the time, or the opportunity just presents itself. And when opportunity knocks, I answer the door naked. ;)

Today is a different story. I'm at work, climbing the walls and can't wait to get home, make myself a drink (or three), and have a nice wank.
 
Seems like there is a myriad of masturbation threads here, this one's a little different?

Does anyone actually plan out when they are going to masturbate?

I enjoy masturbation, much more than sex right now, and my wife is away in business, so I know, without a doubt that I will have a long solo session tonight, whether it's to porn, or stories or chatting with someone.

Anyone else?

Usually women do it on the spur of the moment following something seen or thought about.
 
Goes either way for me sometimes it just hits me and I have to get off other times I
Plan it out and let the best build
 
variables

theres a few things that need to fall in order
first...the mood..or the "need" to get off,,
next..a jumpstart...whether its a woman in a short skirt,or bent over,
or your neighbors wife sunbathing
then..oppurtunity...who is home?...will anyone
come by ?..even,...would i enjoy being caught?
then...inspiration...will it be a phone call to the ex
lady friend and some phone sex?...maybe a video?...or a hot story?
too bad literoticas chat rooms are history...
next...technique and intensity
will it be load a porn video, strip, jump in bed and jerk off
as fast and as furious as i can?..or will i take it really slow..letting every sensation build,..and last
stopping occasionally to tease myself..laughing as i look at my cock twitching on my belly wanting me to finish..
finally...after a few intense edges...i can let go...my hips bucking off the bed...fucking my own hand as it slides along the shaft..my breathing accelerating..my heart pounding..
then...it hits!..my balls tighten..pumping my cum up thru the shaft..spurting it over my belly and chest...the last dribbles running over my hand..thru my fingers..

so...do i "plan" to masturbate?...no...but if one of the variables turns me on enough,i do make sure all my ducks are in a row...

and...for the record...tonight i do "plan" to enjoy myself...been feeling reay frisky all day
any ideas on what i should use for inspiration?
 
Back
Top