Go Back   Literotica Discussion Board > Main Literotica Forums > Fetish & Sexuality Central

Old 07-25-2014, 05:47 PM   #2351
stormalong
Experienced

I have had the pleasure of watching my wife fuck another. I overheard a hushed phone conversation about being in her studio after 10 at night. Normally I am asleep by then but that night I snuck down to the studio. I did not have a good view. Could only see her bent over a table and his ass moving back and forth but it was pretty obvious that she was getting it good and proper.

Old 07-26-2014, 12:15 AM   #2352
JustCuriusGeorg
Virgin

NEVER, NO! Another woman, yes, but never want to see my wife with another man.

Old 07-26-2014, 03:52 AM   #2353
screwher
Really Experienced

Hmmm...

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85bird View Post
Would you mind seeing my full balls slam against your wifes cunt as I fucked her?
My full sack bouncing off her clit each time I go balls deep?
Watch me fuck her fast and hard...shes laying back with her legs eagerly spread for another man...

After jackhammering her shaved pink slit....its long slow strokes...your wife gets so horny in a forbidden and lustful way everytime she sees her juices and my precum mixed together on the shaft of my cock...everytime I pull almost all the way out of her, we see the length of my shaft covered in our sex....then I guide my cock back in slowly... balls deep in your bride....our juices ooze out the sides...
Do you think our juices would taste good mixed?...my precum and hers?

Her pussy never gets this wet when you fuck her...
Well not long after sinking into her tight pink hole for a last time..she screams and cums hard on my dick..pulling my hips tightly to hers...

I pull my cock out...oozing cum spews out everywhere and a river of it flows out of your brides fertile pussy.... I plunge my cock back inside her a few more times...now its all covered in her orgasm...
Not at all. Actually I encourage it.

My wife is up stairs naked in our bedroom right now. I'd love for you to be in there with her right now doing all that to her as you fuck her.

Old 07-26-2014, 11:13 AM   #2354
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by 85bird View Post
Would you mind seeing my full balls slam against your wifes cunt as I fucked her?
My full sack bouncing off her clit each time I go balls deep?
Watch me fuck her fast and hard...shes laying back with her legs eagerly spread for another man...

After jackhammering her shaved pink slit....its long slow strokes...your wife gets so horny in a forbidden and lustful way everytime she sees her juices and my precum mixed together on the shaft of my cock...everytime I pull almost all the way out of her, we see the length of my shaft covered in our sex....then I guide my cock back in slowly... balls deep in your bride....our juices ooze out the sides...
Do you think our juices would taste good mixed?...my precum and hers?

Her pussy never gets this wet when you fuck her...
Well not long after sinking into her tight pink hole for a last time..she screams and cums hard on my dick..pulling my hips tightly to hers...

I pull my cock out...oozing cum spews out everywhere and a river of it flows out of your brides fertile pussy.... I plunge my cock back inside her a few more times...now its all covered in her orgasm...
would I mind?? Mind??.. hell NO!.. i would WANT even beg you to do this!

Old 07-26-2014, 08:35 PM   #2355
scribbler89
Virgin

We've been thinking about letting another man in to play with her. A couple would suit or interests better but we're not off to the idea of letting her ride another man while I watch

Old 07-26-2014, 09:20 PM   #2356
yourwhitewife
Really Experienced

[Material prohibited per our forum guidelines.]

Last edited by chargergirl : Yesterday at 02:43 PM.

Old 07-26-2014, 09:24 PM   #2357
GoldStarBiker
Really Really Experienced

I'd rather let my wife play rather than her sneak to cheat. But that's just me

Old 07-27-2014, 02:31 AM   #2358
kelli_qcd
Literotica Guru

i would LOVE it!
as long as SHE had wanted it...

Last edited by chargergirl : Yesterday at 02:42 PM.

Old 07-27-2014, 07:09 AM   #2359
crowfoot
Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by SubmissiveBrat View Post
I know this will probably be an unpopular position to take on the fetish forum but if my man wanted to share me with another man I would kick him in the nuts and leave him for dead. I want a man to possess me, wanting only me and not wanting to share. If he is a real man he will and can satisfy my desires and I need no other man.
It is because some men (and women) fear this might happen, it prevents many from acting on the fantasy. Good for some, sad and unfulfilling for others. If you have a good relationship and can honestly speak to one another, you will know what is right for your relationship.

Old 07-30-2014, 05:37 PM   #2360
hpycpl
Virgin

still apprehensive

I have fantasized about this alot in the past (still do) and I still have misgivings.

a little background, I am a fit guy 5'11" about 7" with what I think is an average girth, somewhere a little less than 2"wide. So I'm pretty average, not hung like a horse but not small either.

I really love my wife (as I'm sure most guys here love their wives too) and I think she is really special and I know that other guys, when they get to know her grow to appreciate what a great girl she is.

I believe that you can separate love and sex but only for a short period of time. as you get to be more of a regular thing feeling will develope.

I don't want the other guy we bring in to fall for my wife and want to build a real relationship. has anyone had that happen to them or feel the same way?

I had other thoughts but I'd like to address this one for now if we could.
WOW this is multifaceted

Old 07-30-2014, 05:41 PM   #2361
beingtrue2me
Really Really Experienced

boys boys boys.......be careful what you wish for.

Old 07-30-2014, 06:13 PM   #2362
Shrop2016
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by beingtrue2me View Post
Would be hot to watch

Old 07-30-2014, 08:36 PM   #2363
4yourpleasureiam
Really Experienced

Location: Arkansas where I want to be but in the middle of nowhere for the mind.
Quote:
good advice, best listen to it. I am not saying I am against sharing but just be careful
The strong are put here to protect the weak, the rich are to serve the poor and those endowed with intelligence, to guide those those who are unable to to guide themselves. But no one is here to live solely
off the labors of the workers
there is no need to take me home,
just touch my cheek before you leave me
but do not call me Baby

Old Yesterday, 12:04 AM   #2364
stormalong
Experienced

There can be a down side to having her have sex with another man. I always wanted to see her do another guy. Well she is doing another guy but I only got to watch when I spied on them in her studio. As I browse though some of her emails, I am finding that he is getting more than I ever did. It is a long term affair and they do share passion for art which is something in which I have very little interest. Still it is hot thinking about her getting well fucked. Even if I can't see it, I know it is happening.

Old Yesterday, 12:27 AM   #2365
Leigh81
Literotica Guru

Quote:
The key is having a solid marriage/relationship and not get overly emotionally attached with the other man. We've had one guy fall for me and I called it quits. My husband got turned on by it and wanted us to continue. Men think with their little head.

L

Old Yesterday, 12:30 AM   #2366
Mbiguy77
Really Experienced

Yep. Gotta have both the wife and the husband that know the rules. Women can't get attached to their lover and husband can't get jealous when it actually happens. My wife fucks other men frequently and I am all for it.

Old Yesterday, 09:35 AM   #2367
curioushmm
Virgin

this has been on my mind for a long time.

My wife was a virgin when we met and I took her viginity. I have been the only man she has ever been with. She has always been a little over weight but I loved it because I love me some curves. She didn't want to go into her 30th birthday overweight so I got her a membership at the gym. No that she has lost over 60 pounds and is looking amazing she is now telling me that she regrets only have one partner her entire life and is very curious what sex is like with someone other than me. Of course I find out that she has been talking to some guy at the gym. For some reason rather th an get mad it kinda turned me on of the fact my wife wants to fuck another guy. This is a new feeling for me since I have always been the jealous type but now it turns me on so I have been encouraging her to keep talking to this guy and she just got his number yesterday. Let's see where this goes!

Old Yesterday, 09:53 AM   #2368
jonjonz68
Really Experienced

Quote:
Originally Posted by curioushmm View Post
My wife was a virgin when we met and I took her viginity. I have been the only man she has ever been with. She has always been a little over weight but I loved it because I love me some curves. She didn't want to go into her 30th birthday overweight so I got her a membership at the gym. No that she has lost over 60 pounds and is looking amazing she is now telling me that she regrets only have one partner her entire life and is very curious what sex is like with someone other than me. Of course I find out that she has been talking to some guy at the gym. For some reason rather th an get mad it kinda turned me on of the fact my wife wants to fuck another guy. This is a new feeling for me since I have always been the jealous type but now it turns me on so I have been encouraging her to keep talking to this guy and she just got his number yesterday. Let's see where this goes!
Very hot. Please keep us up to date. I'd love to hear what happens.

Old Yesterday, 10:00 AM   #2369
curioushmm
Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by jonjonz68 View Post
Very hot. Please keep us up to date. I'd love to hear what happens.
Will do I am slowly giving her hints to let her know I'm ok with it. So I'm hoping to get all the details and I will share it here if it ever happens.

Old Yesterday, 12:10 PM   #2370
LTSPLAY
Experienced

It can be very enjoyable to watch. We have been together a long time and have a very solid relationship. We have been trying different things lately.For me in particular, it is very easy to separate our relationship and the physical acts with others. For her, at first, it had a slightly deeper impact but with our recent experiences we have learned that once the excitement is over, so are any feelings what so ever. We like that and expect it to stay that way.
Neither of us is looking for a second relationship, or to replace each other, just pleasures.
Be very comfortable and relaxed. Don't impair yourself, keep all your senses and enjoy. If you need to supplement your courage than it probably wasn't meant to be.
Video and take pics if you can. Like any adventure, it can seem to go quick, take the time to enjoy or go back and enjoy. You could be amazed how much pleasure there was when you look back.

Old Yesterday, 12:28 PM   #2371
mvi222
Virgin

It's' a huge turn on. I've done it once and loved it. Speaking for myself, I have a clear understanding that there is a difference between love and sex. I can understand that many cannot separate the two or choose not to. However this is how we think about it. Instead of another man being a threat we are using him as a player to fullfill our fantasy. It is not something that should be done on a regular basis but it sure is hot to spice things up every now and then.

Old Yesterday, 02:18 PM   #2372
cygnedautrefois
Experienced

I wish you luck, and I hope you are ready for what might result. It's a process for most of us, I think. At times, early on, I was jealous. Now I've gotten over that and my wife has a regular lover, much younger than I am and hung like a horse. Thinking about them together gives me nothing but joy now, although, as I said, things weren't always that way.

Old Yesterday, 02:19 PM   #2373
Dickstroker81
Literotica Guru

I jump in and take a couple of those for myself.

Last edited by chargergirl : Yesterday at 02:42 PM.