Girls that actually are aroused by strap ons

Specify.

being fucked with a strapon? fucking with a strap on? turned on by harnesses?
 
And what's a strap-on got to do with BDSM? It's how you use it that makes it BDSM, we need more info.
 
I find wearing and stroking mine really hot, especially hiding it under my pyjamas and the bulge that comes with, but I'm a little bit transmasculine and that crosses over a lot into the BDSM bit of my relationship with my boyfriend. I'm guessing you're more interested in girls who find it arousing in a more BDSM specific way. I'm sure there's plenty of them.
 
For some reason when you mentioned 'strap-on' my first thought wasn't 'straight', or necessarily 'girl'. (It was a hawt thought though. :devil:)

And I am a 'straight girl with a strap-on', by your definition probably anyway.

But I'm weird. Never mind me. :rolleyes:
 
Do they exist? Or are they mythical creatures?

My wife gets so hot wearing the strap on. She rubs lube on the dildo and talks dirt about her dick and what she is going to do to me. Fantastic addition to our sex life. No submission etc-just plain old intense fucking. Very romantic. PM me for details.
 
they do exist

My last three girlfriends all loved strapons - wearing, the feel of it and using it on me.

It's not traditional, but then I gravitate towards non-traditional.
 
Specify.

being fucked with a strapon? fucking with a strap on? turned on by harnesses?

For me it's the harness, one so artsy I can hang it on the wall instead of hiding it in the closet.;)
As for the fucking, a little of each is just fine with me but it'll never be a mainstay of our sex life.

For some reason when you mentioned 'strap-on' my first thought wasn't 'straight', or necessarily 'girl'. (It was a hawt thought though. :devil:)

And I am a 'straight girl with a strap-on', by your definition probably anyway.

But I'm weird. Never mind me. :rolleyes:

My first thought wasn't straight either but it surely was girl. Which of course disqualifies me from this thread.

By the way I so love your weirdness and how you define yourself as who you are not by how someone else or society defines you.
 
Yes they exist. Many of them may not know they would be excited by it until they try it however. Wife and I discovered it just in the last year both in femdom play and just between her and I. Granted those times are very different but equally exciting in different ways. Now she loves it and really gets into it and brings it up.
 
For me it's the harness, one so artsy I can hang it on the wall instead of hiding it in the closet.;)
As for the fucking, a little of each is just fine with me but it'll never be a mainstay of our sex life.

I'm curious, what kind of harness do you have? I've got a RodeoH, which is an incredibly sexy piece of underwear, but has the strap-on part not aligned where I'd want it, so it fails a bit as a harness. And I made one at a workshop recently, out of bike tires. That one's very comfy. And it looks super butch. :heart:

My first thought wasn't straight either but it surely was girl. Which of course disqualifies me from this thread.

Hey, I just know a lot of trans men. That means we're both disqualified, I guess. ;)

By the way I so love your weirdness and how you define yourself as who you are not by how someone else or society defines you.

:rose:!
Loving your weirdness right back atcha :cattail:
 
Last edited:
I'm curious, what kind of harness do you have? I've got a RodeoH, which is an incredibly sexy piece of underwear, but has the strap-on part not aligned where I'd want it, so it fails a bit as a harness. And I made one at a workshop recently, out of bike tires. That one's very comfy. And it looks super butch. :heart:

We have two Spareparts Joque along with some old leather ones we'll never us again. I just love it. It's really comfortable, no need to take it off right away. We did read reviews on the RodeOH but the dildo size was to limited. The only drawback is the Joque is pricey, we paid slightly under $100 each. I checked Babeland and they're now $120 but Amozon has it for $104.95. As far as alignment I can wear mine around my waist which places the dildo over my pubic bone or I can wear it lower on my hips placing the dildo over my clit.

Jessie wants to buy the Spareparts SASHA, which is lovely, fits my personality and her desires for the girly love of her life, who sometime isn't so girly(ME) but the reviews are mixed.

Edited to add links:
 
Last edited:
Ladies whats the best way to bring this up to a woman, the last woman told me she was going to use a strap on with me and that was the end of the conversation. Any thoughts?
 
Ladies whats the best way to bring this up to a woman, the last woman told me she was going to use a strap on with me and that was the end of the conversation. Any thoughts?
1) Women get shy when faced with something they've never actually done. The idea of working one's hips that way can be intimidating. A good idea is to let her understand that you do NOT expect perfection-- word it in a way that lets her off the hook for a less than stellar performance, like " Have you ever tried it? Neither have I, want to practice with me a little bit?"

2) What can you do for her in return? One way to reward-- anyone, not only women-- is to go out of your way to communicate how good she is making you feel, how much you needed the attention, and what a powerful wonderful creature she is. In words, at least at first...

3) Maybe she doesn't have the equipment-- offer to buy it for her. Women sometimes have a block against spending money on sex toys when they know they need to buy food or gas for the car. (women do squander money, just in a slightly different direction)
You would probably include the lube, condoms and gloves among your purchases.

4) I want to say "learn how to jill a woman with her strapon" but in fact-- I don't know how to teach that one! You could try suggesting that as a way to get her into the thing in the first place.
 
I facefucked someone with my strapon last weekend-- that was a first. :cool:

Most underrated thing ever, IMO.

Seeing as I play with XY's a lot and I've got two holes to pick from, let's face it, drilling ass is fun but takes planning and prep in a way that a good facefuck does not. If you and your cock are very in-sync this is incredibly hot stuff. More so if they're a good cocksucker.
 
I have never used one but I love watching men fucked this way in adult videos. Would I do it in reality? That's hard to say.
 
Ladies whats the best way to bring this up to a woman, the last woman told me she was going to use a strap on with me and that was the end of the conversation. Any thoughts?

While the whole scenario may seem perfectly clear to you in your head, because you've thought about it a lot, to her it might seem like "omg I have to perform this whole scene that I've never done before and I have no idea how it's supposed to work" which can be intimidating even if the idea does appeal to you in the abstract.

If you put it (and think about it, even) in terms more like "hey do you want to try exploring this new area together?" it's less of a demand that she do something unfamiliar for you and more of an invitation to see what it's like for both of you.

When a former partner and I were first getting into "kinky" stuff with each other, we went shopping together at Good Vibrations and checked out all sorts of interesting things, and shopping for toys together with the anticipation of using them together was phenomenally hot, and probably eliminated a lot of awkwardness.

"would you mind fucking me with a strapon" with no further elaboration is a perfectly awesome thing but probably not your or her first time trying it. :)
 
Most underrated thing ever, IMO.


Concur. Didn't think it would do much for me, but being game, was willing to try. Really liked it. (from the receiving point of view) A+++ would do again. Mechanics on her end seemed a little difficult except when she was holding the base with her hand, but not a big problem.

We tried this with a feeldoe, too, and that worked really well for both of us, better than the strapon, whereas for actual penetration the strapon was easier.
 
Occasionally I'll wear my gfs panties and push my ass in the air and generally feel like her bitch. Love it.

I'd love to see her with a strap on. Her smug, arrogant face as she stands over me. I'm going to raise it and see if she's up for it.

Have a look at this shot of this couple. She looks incredible, her bare tits are the perfect compliment to her strap on cock. So hot.

http://ouramateursexblog.tumblr.com/page/8
 
Do they exist? Or are they mythical creatures?
Oh we certainly do exist. The rush of power a woman gets wearing a strap on knowing just how good it feels to be filled with one, over and over. Any man that is comfortable enough in their sexuality to explore the kind of pleasure a good pegging can bring them Kudos to you.
I wish there were more submissive men out there that enjoyed receiving as much as I enjoy giving
 
I tried it once with a lover who requested it and really enjoyed it. I found myself incredibly turned on by the whole ritual of putting it on and did get a kick out of rubbing it in his face. I don't know if they are all like this but mine rubbed my clit beautifully when I fuck. We were together for a few months and it was a great exploration for me... Hmmmm memories
 
Back
Top