What are you doing right now? (besides online & on Lit.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
taking a break from the guitar....I am freaking engrossed in the idea how a simple string change has made the sounds from this thing infintisimly more enjoyable....seriously impressed...and now back to Get Him to the Greek

taking a break from the guitar....I am freaking engrossed in the idea how a simple string change has made the sounds from this thing infintisimly more enjoyable....seriously impressed...and now back to Get Him to the Greek

....and now Natalie Imbruglia has suckered me back into staying on Lit....my weakness for 90s nostalgia tonight is killing this evening

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tqWjI0YiPUQ

Pouting about my phone and kicking people out of bed.

If I cant sit around and dick off on my second favorite toy they cannot sleep all day.

I'm bored, we're putting up the tree motherfuckers, wake up and feel the Christmas cheer dammit!

Pouting about my phone and kicking people out of bed.

If I cant sit around and dick off on my second favorite toy they cannot sleep all day.

I'm bored, we're putting up the tree motherfuckers, wake up and feel the Christmas cheer dammit!
You're so colorful! I like it!

Getting setup somewhere cozy with my iPad and cat so I can check out this... Powers thing...

A hot chocolate would be nice.... Salted caramel hot chocolate....

Gonna get on that now.

Looking at some really whacked out profiles on Fetlife and just outwardly cringing at extreme pictures they've posted

waiting for my picture to upload, cooking dinner~baked chicken breast, wild rice, chicken gravy, spinach and baked mac and cheese...

Ruffling my rain drenched hair with my fingertips. Thank the stars! I. Am. Done. With the gift shopping. One more trip on Wednesday for the veggies and things I need for the following week's Monday and Tuesday's meal.

I need a drink. People in town have taken leave of their common sense, I swear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back