who's your current celebrity/famous person crush?

Ariana-grande.jpg

'Holmes on Homes' guy.
Honest, big, muscular, skilled, intelligent, handsome and alturistic.
Fuck!
Now I'm horny. :D

Beth Riesgraf from Leverage. Her interviews are good at capturing this whole super-friendly and nice persona, I love the idea of her cheerfully agreeing to any perverted urge that strikes me.

Daniel Day Lewis hands down...and Jon Stewart. I've had fantasies about him since I was 14.

Good to see Tina Fey getting some deserved attention in here :D

Though my current crush keeping me up all night is Melissa Rauch

tumblr_mw403iukIJ1sawn2wo1_400.jpg
tumblr_mw402zCoeP1sawn2wo1_400.jpg

I never have celebrity crushes...

Except I've got a little one going for Anthony Bourdain these days.

for reasons i can't entirely articulate i'm now picturing melissa rauch in bondage gear with a riding crop and cuoco as a sub.

ed

for reasons i can't entirely articulate i'm now picturing melissa rauch in bondage gear with a riding crop and cuoco as a sub.

ed

Now all I can see is Melissa in jodhpurs and riding boots thanks for that pleasent divergence

Right now Tom Hiddleston. See my signature.

My biggest fantasy right now is to have Tom, Benedict Cumberbatch, and Alan Rickman read aloud to me. Fuck, we can throw Patrick Stewart in there, too for good measure.

Tinywetpantiea speaks the words of many wives, mine included...though Patrick Stewart is apparently out of the question due to star trek next gen. She is now conflicted with cumberbatch due to star trek 2 but I know she'd find him hard to resist.

Back