How many people have you had sex with?

I am 46 mwm , up to age of 22 i slept with 18 women... after marriage for 23 years only my wife. but i have cybered and phoned with a few. i have a couple of special friends that i chat with on a regular basis. and they are very speical to me. Kisses
 
mmm - wondering what I've been doing all my life ;)

I am 40 now and I have only been with my lovely husband :rolleyes:

I do enjoy playing on Lit tho' [A L O T :D ]

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
Ok, let me do the maths, I started having sex (intercourse, just for clarification) back in '78, haven't hung up my boots yet, so that's thirty plus years divided by the number of partners I've had, leaves me with me an average of (1).:heart:
 
I'm 28. I was married for 9 years. Up until My ex left, it had just been him. In the preceeding 4 months i was with 5 other men. Still with one of them, for a total of 6.
 
Have slept with about 10 women I think - some I was in love with some not - one or several night affairs. I don't really know the exact number - perhaps a few more... not that it really matters. Was tempted once with a male friend of mine - never did anything, but was tempted to kiss him once... Not gay, I love looking at womans shape - could look at a naked woman for hours - find it very attractive - just had this urge one time urge...
 
Last edited:
If we r talking actual sexual intercourse, the number is 12. That number doesn't include times where we just did oral or used hands.
 
I've had sex with 46 different women, but have lost count of the number of men I've had :p. Once I discovered how easy it was to get cock, I couldn't resist, LOL. My favorite though, is two girls at once. Hell, in those situations I'd be totally content to just watch and stroke (though I have to admit that fingering two girls at once while they make out and fondle each other's breasts until they both cum, is incredibly hot).
 
Male, 63yo. Probably about 100 women. Finally discovered the love of my life two years ago. It took so long.
 
Between age 19 and 33, I'd have to say about thirty guys. And one girl. That seems like a lot, I guess, but I can't say that I regret any of them. Heck, there are plenty more that I wished I had sex with. For the past year, though, I've been as celibate as a nun...a chronically masturbating nun, that is.
 
I'm 25. Four men, three women and one fMf (dom guy and sub girl).
 
I'm astounded anyone could say they've had 137 (or anyhing remotely as precise) unless they'd kept a list. At 41yrs old, I've just tried to add up the notches on my bed post (just for the record, I'm being ironic) and I'm struggling to remember exactly how many ... but I think it's about a dozen.

I find this thread interesting as it always seems men are supposed to claim to have ad more partners than women, which to my mind had several mathematical interpretations:
- men tend to lie and say that have had more partners than they actually have had
- women tend to lie and say they have had fewer partners than they actually have had
- men have more gay partners than they admit to and include them numerically but lie about the gender
- men sleep with more women, but those wome. Sleep with a lot more men.
 
Numbers

Up until i was 35 (3 years ago), 3 women.
Since that time, the total has risen to:
Women 7
Men 5 (gotta love a nice mouthful)
Oh and a camel lol
I'm planning to increase both numbers a little more though. Not too much but still some fantasies to fulfil.
Oh and i was joking, no camels were violated in the making of my sexual history :)
 
Until I was married at 21 I was with about 20 women with all but 2 being professionals working in brothels in Nevada. After marriage there have been 3 women and 4 men. The men have been during the last 2 years. We have been in mfm, fmfm, and ffm situations. I am 67 now and still sexually active.
 
hi all, i tried recalling, but the exact number escapes me. i'm pretty sure i can recount just above 200...........all female. i do regret it though, i wish i had only my wife.
 
I believe it is about 29. 2 are women. I am not sure because it has been about 15 years since I was with any male but my husband. Both females have been in the last year.
 
Back
Top