Secretly Wicked (closed for wickedpen)

She was incredible, every movement intoxicating, technique as good as he had ever had. She ws taking him, letting him fuck her face, nearly swallow his large cock, and working her tongue and hands constantly to maximize his pleasure. He had cum so hard his entire body shook, spasmed and released, and she had stayed, not missing a drop. “Sweet Jesus”, he had moaned barely able to talk as she finished him. He had felt his entire body cum in her talented mouth. “Worth it?” she asked again. She knew the answer, could see the utter satisfaction in his eyes, but after that performance she deserved to read her reviews. He chuckled, “You know the answer, men would fight wars to win the right to feel that, I didn’t think you could possibly be better than my fantasies, but you were!” He was not done not near done but he would need a bit of recovery, but he was so turned on, not very damned much.

He swooped her up in his arms, and kissed her, her hands around his neck he could taste his residue in her mouth and could not have cared less. Finally as he reached the edge of the water he stopped, he gently set her down such that her elbows rested in the wet sand, he was still barely in the water. He never let her ass touch ground as he pulled her thighs up over his shoulders, her ass and pelvis tilted up, cupped in his strong hands. Her sex splayed open before him, he lowered his mouth, gently kissing her opening, up and down her pink, silky slit, until finally dipping his tongue inside her inner folds to enjoy the flow of her honey. Her pussy so open and beautiful before him, he ran his tongue form her taint up her slit, until he felt her back arch and drive into his tongue to let it fuck her, moans echoing from her mouth. Her pussy was sexy and tasty, and he hardened his tongue and began driving in and out in and out, as she bucked into him. He lost count of how long, he heard her panting, he was already hard again, as he lay in the water devouring her and enjoying her reaction to his efforts. Grinding she pushed in hard, he gasped for air and then drove back in. He could smell her arousal growing, and let his tongue come out in search of tender clit. Swollen, ready he found it, kissing, licking, scucking. She pushed in hard, her nipples bullets. Damn her wet body looked amazing in the moonlight. He just kept licking and pleasuring her pussy, teasing and pressing on her clit, he wanted to feel that release that quiver, that spasm…
 
Pleased to have the feeling of giving Rick an orgasm to remember she fell into his arms and let him do as he wished. She was turned on but also conditioned to expect nothing in return. As he set her down in the wet sand she envisioned old movies of lovers rolling in the waves but then he lifted her legs to his shoulders and she nearly came as he opened her legs.
"Oh Rick" she sighed knowing his writing was from the heart. His mouth hot and wet on her lips was even more so on her thighs and "oh yes!" her most tender flesh.
She watched him until it became too much as he fed on her. Nothing was out of bounds. No rush but then again no delay as his tongue probed parts of her sadly untouched for years.
Her abs tightened like a serious workout as she raised herself to him. Bucking as he stretched the wonderful muscle in his mouth into her.
"Oh God yes! Deeper" she hissed as her breathing was shallow and fast. His nose brushing her clit as his tongue pressed into her. She was on the verge of an uncontrollable orgasm and she did not care. She may lose it and she did not care. She bucked and reached down for his hair to hold him against herself.
"Please Rick Don't stop" she begged as she twisted with uncontrollable muscle contractions. She reached out with her other hand filling her hands and squeezing the wet sand through her fingers as she felt that wonderful silent frozen moment of released. Oblivious to all as endorphins flood her brain and body and the climax of months of writing and years of wanting culminated with this man sucking and thrusting and kissing and licking pleasure back into her.
She fell limp in the water as she jerked with after shocks and he finished gently and slowly.
Breathing heavily she opened her eyes to the stars above and the water and sand around her and this man holding her for no reason but to give her this moment.
She laughed at herself at first then said "thank you" as she regained sensation throughout her body. "Wow" she said beaming with the high of total release.
 
He felt her heat, and the spirit within her body pushing into him, so hungry, so needing this and he realized it has been as long for her as it had been for him. They were athletes with wisdom and so much left in the tank, that had been put into retirement way before their time and oh how good it felt to be back in the arena, letting your talents play out, and feeling the adulation of receptive and wanting audience. Her musk was so strong, so powerful, her endorphins flowed into his system like a shot of pure adrenaline.

He delighted in her taste, her movement, he was so aroused, but he was not thinking about his throbbing cock, not now, it was all about the beautiful spread of her legs, the fine indent of where her thigh attached to pelvis, how her body grinded, pushed, and the ecstasy he wanted her to feel and enjoy. She CAME, my God she came and it was glorious, a body so richly deserving, so unneccessarily under utilized, he felt her spasms, his thumb just then on her sweet, swollen clit, is tongue deep inside her as he felt her spasms. Here strong thighs gripped his head as she tensed and then released, she was a fucking work of art, DaVinci, that had criminally been stored in a basement under an old bed sheet. She was magnificent and deserved to feel this often.

He felt her coming down, and he gave her sweet lips, one last kiss and lick, he whispered to her sex, "you truly are magnificent". He came up beside her, he was so fucking hard, but he was not thinking sex, they had time, and Fuck, how long had it been since he had felt so alive. It was dar, there would be no one for hours, so he laid in the water next to her and pulled her over so that her head lay on his chest. She slid her thigh over his, and he could feel the hot slickness, of her turbo charged engine on him.

They were both still breathing hard, did she realize how much he still wanted her? But this was the other side of Rick, the romantic, the one who enjoyed the feel of a warm body against his, and the chance to enjoy their feminity. He let his fingers, brush through the chestnut hair, his hands tickle and lightly brush down the crest of her shoulder, the tone of her back and the luscious curve as back transitioned to fit and sexy ass. She was a specimen, "Beth, it is a fucking crime that your body is not enjoyed on a constant basis. For all the characters you have created for me, you should have let me have you, let me enjoy and experience the very best of the lot". He continued stroking, enjoying, his mind going many places, but her in all of them, "So where did Wicked Pen come from, what made you turn to that vehicle that you execute so well, has it helped you fill the gap...it is just words...it is for me at least...thank you for reminding me what the real thing could be and how all the rest pales in comparison..."
 
Beth smiled content in the moment on top of Rick. He was warm and strong and had just blown her fucking brains out with an orgasm like nothing she had had before. She listened to his heart pound and his words as he complimented her.
"Where had wicked pen come from?" she though and then said "I needed an outlet. I needed to express what I wanted but was unable to go for" she said. "And you? Your wife lets that mouth sleep next to her without allowing it to roam? to feed? to give her the pleasure you just gave me? Or has it lost it's thrill over the years, not like a fresh new partner. A partner who only knows your good healthy focused attention?" she said thinking back to when her marriage was fresh and he would wake hard and give her a quickee before work then come home and get a blow job before dinner. She moved her hips feeling his semi hard cock under her.
Beth pushed herself up straddling his thighs and looking at him laying there.
"You know this will never be better than tonight?" she said admitting something they both knew.
"I am not going home but you will" she continued as she slid her hand around his cock. It throbbed in her grip.
"I think I figured it out. It was always there in the writing. The best sex is untethered, without a net, without concerns about tomorrow or even the next moment." she said as she stroked his now hard cock between them.
"Look up at the stars" she said as she pushed herself up and turned away from him. His eyes came to her ass and supple back as she squatted down and pulled his cock up against her. She said nothing as she moved down onto his head. Fuck it felt good. She was so wet from his time between her legs his thick head easily slid opening her tight muscles. Down she moved silently accepting inch after inch. Then when her ass was touching his skin she stopped. They were joined as one. Their primal needs tempered they could enjoy this. She felt his eyes not on the stars but on her as she laid her head back and let her hair fall down her back as she began to bounce, ever so lightly on him. The small movement was glorious scratching that itch she was unable to reach with all the writing and toys and masturbation. She fell forward and her hands on his legs steadied her as she rose high on him pulling at his flesh then enveloping it again and again.
"I can use you like this without concern that you will think me selfish or a slut and that is what makes it so good" she said as his hands came to her hips.
 
He was somewhat the same. Passion doesn't just die in a marriage, it slowly fades away. Touching, wanting each other constantly takes its first hit with the first child, and every child thereafter has a compounding effect. She becomes more tired, you are more tired, some of the wild and kinky stuff you once did no longer fits into her self image. She becomes proper, thought of what she wants to be for her children, and in fairness she is busy. Being a mother is harder than being a father, the job never ends. Kids get older, you are careful of when you have sex, by the time they are asleep, so is she. On the few days stars align, you can make her squirm feel everything Beth just did, but there are so many other priorities, and it just keeps dropping down the list for her...and now here you are, trying to find something again, in the arms, mouth and pussy of a younger woman that makes you feel like a man again.

I probably was going home, how did I walk away from my career, my kids, my wife, no matter how much I wanted to fly like a bird, enjoy endless nights with this intoxicating woman. But we did have some time, at least tonight and tomorrow night if she wanted...maybe again some time, or maybe he could be the first of many adventures for her, he hoped she stayed in touch, part of him wanted to just let it go, carpe diem...he shut his mind off, as he felt her grab and stroke his cock, slide down her silky pink sex, and bottom out.

Up, down she started to go, and he watched her beautiful stomach and abs contract and flatten, her toned thighs rise up and fall, her erect nipples and amazingly perky breast heave in and out, and he was in heaven. "Christ Beth, better, better...you are so much better than I could have hoped...my god you are a sexual beast, perfect, mmmmm, perfect".

He placed his hands on her waist, driving her down as he bucked up, he was not going fast, maybe this would be it...god please no give me tonight, give me tomorrow...if you are going to leave, if this is it...let me fill you over and over...never forget this...I won't...

His heels in the sand, gave him leverage, his strong thighs and all those fucking crunches paid off as he drove deep into her...moaning and groaning, he stared into her eyes, scanned her body, taking mental pictures, trying to feel all of her, absorb all of her, she was stil shockingly tight, but so wet, so warm, a perfect pussy, and an absolute fucking machine...
 
Back
Top