Not Just "selling" cars ( closed for Cumchat)

Tiny grabbed Ashley round the waist and dragged her back to his big truck,

"I didn't say you could go yet you little slut, you ain't sucked my monster dick yet but it seems you're in a hurry and my buddy wants to sample ya ass so you suck my cock while he does ya ass, that fair? Good that's settled"

Giving Ashley no chance to protest, he pushes her face down on his wet slippery cock and forces her mouth open with his bell end while his buddy prises her butt cheeks open and uses his two fingers to open up her rear entrance. All Ashley can do is drool round Tiny's cock as he fucks her face making sloppy slurping sounds as it goes in and out of her throat. Tiny's buddy is lined up with her brown ass hole and drives home with no finesse which would have made Ashley scream had she been able but all she could manage was a muffled gurgle.

Fortunately the cock in her ass was nowhere near the size of Tiny's and she managed to match her rhythm with his which made it less painful but it came as something of a surprise as they both came together drenching her throat and back passage in a pearly white tide of hot cum.

"Hmmmthat was good, ya can go now, I'll be sure to pay you a visit when I want a new truck."
 
I get my button down dress back from you and grab an extra pair of pantyhose, since dress code requires them, from my desk and fix my attire. I am doing paperwork when the boss comes in sternly and closes my office door. He is very upset that i had the truck out that long and did not sell it

“Miss Ashley? I pay you to sell not to waste tine driving and then NO sale!”

I am standing over by a file cabinet as he comes over, still very upset. “These actions cannot go without repercussions” boldly he grabs top of my dress and not only unbuttons the top three buttons with free hand, he completely pulls them off!
 
The top three buttons of Ashley's dress fly off in all directions, Ashley tries to pull the top together to cover her exposed bra and the quivering upper parts of her tits but her boss takes her wrists and forces her hands and arms above her head which opens her dress more and pushes her tits out in the lacy pink bra.

His head rests against the soft pale skin of her neck and his tongue sensuously licks her neck as he mumbles into her neck,
"You have been driving me wild ever since you started working here Ashley, wondering how you would feel naked on my desk with my cock thrusting in your hot pink wet pussy. Wondering what your hot tight body would look like as you surrendered yourself to me, your long legs wrapping round my waist. You have no idea how hard I get just watching you through my my office window, I see you flirting with the customers and then you take them out for a test drive. I'm not stupid I know that you are giving them a test drive, sitting on their cocks, sucking them when all you had to do was come into my office and I would have given you what you wanted, but no you have driven me to this."

He rips the rest of her dress open so Ashley is in just her bra, pantyhose and heels.

"Get undressed completely Ashley then lay on the desk."

Just then a customer wanders into the showroom.

"I'll deal with him, when I get back I wanna see you ready and waiting."

He goes out to the customer all smiles and handshakes.
 
You come back in and see i have not “followed” orders to strip. Still clad in bra, pantyhose and my strappy high heels. You walk over and slap me for my “insubordination”. When im defiant again, you use a letter opener and slice open my bra. I gasp as my perky tits come into view. As i go to cover up my now exposed chest, you reach down and i hear RRIIPP, as you tear a hole in my pantyhose and knock me onto my back. “Time for the boss to test drive the sales girl!” Before i can react, i see you unzip your dress pants,cock out, and step between my nylon clad thighs, heels dangling about 2” off the floor and then slide inside my pussy. I dont scream as im just shocked by the bold move. Your thrusts may be slow, but they are with a purpose each one slams into me as you say i can only wear dresses with buuton or zip fronts and why. I let out some soft moans but you tell me to stay quiet and this little “session” will be our little secret as you continue to fuck my tight pussy on your desk.
 
To the surprise or Ashley's boss she doesn't fight him but pants heavily and opens her legs wide allowing him to drive his cock deeper and she clenches her tight wet cunt on his thrusting shaft and grips his shoulders raking her nails down his arms.

"This is a surprise Ashley, I didn't realise what a needy, horny slut you are but things are gonna change. You're going to come into my office every morning and let me fuck your hot little cunt before you start work.

He grinned in her face as he spurted the first of hot creamy loads inside her.

"There you are baby, that feel better?"
 
I say nothing as you clean up and leave. I head home and shower and head off to bed as this “encounter” was near end of day and i was exhausted. The day i arrive at the dealership dressed “sexy yet professional as always. I chose a satin white blouse top two buttons undone, black pleated skirt 2” above the knee, nude pantyhose and 3” strappy white heels. Underneath, lacy white front hook bra and flimsy lacy white string bikini panties.
I head to your office to get leads and accounts and when you “order” me to strip, I refuse,rolling my eyes...
 
Ashley's boss glared at her when she refused to strip,
"I thought we had an understanding Ashley, so long as you do exactly what I say you have a job here, refuse and you can go down the road and join the other hookers."
He leaned back in his chair looking her up and down and sliding his zipper up and down.
"Who knows you could come to enjoy it, starting work with a bang each morning."

He laughed and pulled out his impressive hard cock, stroking it up and down , pulling his foreskin back to show Ashley the steam rising from the purple glistening head,
"You want to suck it don't you? I can see it in your eyes, how about we start off slow and you titty fuck me, just take off your blouse and bra and we're ready to rock 'n roll.
He reached out and pulled the top of her blouse open a bit more popping another two buttons so her bra cups holding her tits were exposed.
"Very nice indeed Ashley and a convenient front hook bra, that saves time fiddling round the back or ripping it off. Be a good girl and keep your job."
 
He comments on my perky tits and says this will be our little secret at the dealership. I’m panting hard from having my breasts nearly exposed as inturn a bit red as the tense nature of the situation and the cool air of his office begins to make my nipples stiffen under the satin and lace material of my bra. I open it up and flash him, thinking he just wants a “show” and the morning “fuck” part was just intimidation. I go to button back up when he abruptly gets up from his desk saying im not due out on the sales floor another hour and i need “reprimanded” for my failure to strip and lay on his desk as he ordered me to. Then he...
 
Last edited:
Ashley's boss stripped to his boxers and grinned lasciviously at Ashley's partly naked body.

"Your turn Ashley, don't be shy, I'm sure you give your customers a good view of your luscious tits and let them get inside your greedy tight cunt."

He reached out and yanked her top clean off and before she could move she was flat on her back with her legs in the air and he was on top of her thrusting his hard, thick cock into her, panting hard and sweating his flabby body on top of her then Ashley began to move under him matching him thrust for thrust, he gripped her tits, digging his fingers into her tit flesh and then his mouth was on her hard erect swollen nipples, between gasps he said, "I'm so glad I hired you, I wish I had known what a horny little cum slut you are."

Then he grunted and his hot sticky seed spurted inside her as she came over his fuck stick. They lay still for a while then he climbed off her and pulled his clothes on.

"Get dressed Ashley, we're late opening and there's customers waiting."
 
Fortunately being around cars has prepped me for one thing, grease and oil, so wven in a showroom this is possible so i always keep spare clothes in my office. I head there unnoticed and change to a black blouse, black pleated skirt 2” above the knees with my 3” strappy black heels and lacy black bra and boy short panties under that. I head out to the sales floor and see a very well dressed man looking at the high end sports cars and i think “high commission” but after a few it is apparent he’s only looking but mentioned he may buy soon as he has heard of our “deals”. He offers me $500 in cash for a “sample” deal to see if good enough.
Its early so not many at all around. I question his “sample” comment. Looking at my name badge he snobbishly says “”Ashley is it? Be a a doll and hike up your skirt for me”. Confused and semi shocked i say “what did you say sir?” As he says...
 
"I said hike up your skirt girl, I want to see the quality of the deal before I decide whether to buy or not and you may as well take your blouse and bra off I'll be wanting to check them out as well. Don't forget you get five hundred dollars all to yourself so don't be shy."

He took matters into his own hands and ran his up the inside of Ashley's thigh, squeezing the soft silky flesh, not hesitating when he reached her boy shorts moving straight under the material and plunging his fingers into her soft leaking pussy.

"Just a finger fuck for now babe just to see how much you cum."

He swirled his fingers inside and pumped his hand in and out, muttering in satisfaction as Ashley's tight cunt became wetter and wetter then he almost lifted her off her feet as he pushed his fingers as deep as he could.

"Ok baby cum now just for me."
 
They didnt hear the words he spoke, yet about 50 feet away was a mom, dad and kid maybe about 14 looking at cars in show room when they saw what was taking place. The mom covered her son’s eyes and then looked over at her husband and smacked him in back of head as his gaze was looking toward us as we were nearly in the middle of the showroom. Just us and that family about 50 feet away for now as it was still early. I blush knowing we were spotted as his hand remains boldly up under my skirt and past my panties as his hand pumps in and out of me as I reluctantly draw closer to cumming for this arrogant business type customer.
 
He was finger fucking Ashley's tight wet hole as she held on to the desk arching her back she started gasping as her orgasm began deep inside her, she tried to stave it off but his fingers were wriggling in her wet cunt and Ashley fell forward onto the desk and cumming over the polished wood,

"Hey you there, you fancy a go?" He called out to the guy with his wife and kid, "Your missus looks a bit pissed off, you getting a hard on when she couldn't or wouldn't see to your woody this morning? Ashley here will see to you won't you babe? And give you a good deal."

The guy takes a step towards Ashley and gets another slap round the head.

"Okay, okay I'll leave her alone but you gotta blow me here right now."

"Alright I'll do it but you don't cum in my mouth, the slut who works here can have that."

Ashley was really horny and she agreed to take his cum instead of his wife.
 
The couple twlls their kid to go watch the movie playing on the tv in the customer lobby area and give him a few bucks for snacks and follow us to a side office. I half protest your bold move our of shock. Once there the wife wastes no time sucking her husbands cock as you, cover my mouth with one hand and undo my blouse woth the other saying. “ don’t wanna get anything on this. You apread it open and undo the front hook bra. I blush heavily as the couple now sees my breasts, secretly tirned on i am by the exposure.
After a few moments the wife pulls her head off and the husband comes over to me and sticks in cock in my mouth for a few pumps then puls out aiming at my face and exposed breasts as I kneel. You hand him a paper towel to clean himself as they both compliment the “service” of this dealership saying they’re gonna buy a car soon. They leave and now just you and I. Me kneeling blouse and bra open cumshots on my face and breasts.
 
The customer who was left alone with Ashley leers at her naked cum covered tits and sneers,

"You certainly believe in giving good customer service but before I go anywhere near those tits I want them clean, there's no way I want to taste that guy's cum, so while you clean yourself up I'll have a taste of what must be your very juicy cunt."

He gives Ashley a fresh paper towel and pushes her down on the desk and spreads her legs and begins licking her wet pink cunt and teasing her clit as Ashley wipes her tits. Expertly he brings her to the brink of an orgasm then leaves her breathing heavily needing to cum but wanting his tongue or his cock inside her when she does.
 
Clad just in my heels and knowing there was a couple hours before really anyone ame into the dealership, i look at you and say “ cant leave me this horny. Fuck me now” i say biting my lower lip waiting in anticipation for your move the light of my office glistening off my bald pussy which is wet from attention received from morning “activities”.
 
"So you want me to fuck you? Well, I have to keep my staff happy so spread those long legs of yours and I'll be right there."

He opens up your ass cheeks and slides the tip of his cock over both holes teasing you as to which one is going to be first but telling you that he is going to have them both anyway. He slides his hands under you and arches your back by lifting your shoulders up and gets a firm grip on your hanging tits.

" Which hole would you prefer first you little slit, c'mon make up your mind I don't have all day."
 
I say “pussy” in reference to his “which hole” question. Before i know what hits me, Ibam pulled to the floor and on my back legs spread and his large cock head skuding inside my tight and still wet slit. His motions are quick and fast as he uses the his position to really drive into me. The sound of his balls slapping my bare honey hole echoes in the early hours of the empty offices of the dealership. I think hes gonna cum as i feel him tense up but then he catches me off guard by pulling out, mounting my chest and grabbing my hair to force his cock into my mouth. I try to pull my head off but to no avail. All I can do is try to swallow his salty seed fast as he begins pumping his load down my throat.
 
His spunk pumps into Ashley's gulping throat, there is so much it's like a burst water main and Ashley struggles to swallow it all and not choke on the sticky cream clogging her throat.

"You really like this don't you Ashley?" He gloats as he pulls out with strands of cum joining the tip of his cock to her lips.

"Be a good girl and clean me up then you can give all the cars a wash." behaving as though this was just a normal morning.
 
The customer makes me suck him dry then leaves like this was normal negotiating and also teliing me, like my boss would, to go check out the cars in the detailing section. At first i ignore his wash cars “ demand” as i fix my clothes and head back to my office. Moments later my boss has sent me an email telling me the sane thing. “Is that customer an important client? Did he tell my boss to email me?
Since my boss told me and no customers in the show room yet, I head over to detailing. I think all is going to be normal as the two guys working say Morning Ashley” and no other pervy comments. I go over to a vette and am looking at the shine on the hood when suddenly one of the guys sprays me with a hose claiming he “didnt” see me. I look like a drowned sewer rat. I expect an apology, yer i sqeal as I’m hit again by the hose...
 
The spray from the hose hits Ashley full on the chest and soon she is drenched in the cold water, her clothes stick to her showing every curve of her tits and her nipples swell and poke against the wet blouse. The guy with the hose grinned and moved closer before pushing it under her skirt and puts it onto the full jet and holds it against her cunt lips and clit, the force of the jet making her pussy lips and clit quiver,

"Almost as good as being fucked ain't it Ashley?" he grinned playfully,

"How about you get out of those wet clothes and we give you a rub down we'll put a real shine on your tits and a smile on your face."

Ashley is pinned to the side of a Vette and her blouse yanked open letting her tits fall out and the guy fastens his lips on a hard swollen nipple and sucks it into his mouth while pulling her skirt down, not bothering to even unzip it. Soon she is naked and his knees force her legs apart and they are lifted so she is forced to wrap them around his waist and her arms around his neck as he rams eight inches of hard meaty cock inside here, pounding in and out of her tight pink hole as he chews on her nipple until it's sore, then he transferred to the other one and stretched it with his teeth.

He suddenly stiffened and his hot sticky spunk filled her until it dribbled out of her and slowly crept to her ass hole.

"Jeez, Ashley, if I had known you were such a horny fuck I'd have had you before."

He tucked himself back in his pants and continued washing the cars leaving Ashley to sort herself out.
 
After composing myself i head back to the office and email my boss saying I am leaving earky as I’m “not feeling well” I say. And head home for the day. The next day at work i arrive wearing black blouse, black pleated skirt 3”above the knees and 2”strappy heels. A few customers roll in and just the usual stuff goes on. Then i see an older guy, looks in his 70’s looking at somecof the older big Cadilac cars.

After askong him some questions he asjs if we can take one for a test drive, I agree as these cars usually lead to good commissions. As we drive. I tell him all the features of the car but he seems stubborn in wanting to buy. Using my sales “techniques” I unzip his slacks and decide on some road head as he drives.
I pull outvhis cock and try notvto laugh as it looks like 4”. I begin to suck and moments later my eyes grow wide as his cock grows in my mouth and now is close to gagging me!
 
With the 'CORRECT' incentive his cock grew and grew and Ashley knew just how to apply that incentive, her hot breath washed over the small plum cock head and it immediately began to swell and swell and swell. Within a few seconds, it filled her mouth and stretched her mouth wide, she grasped the few inches that she couldn't get in her mouth and stroked it and rolled his balls in her hand. His own hand held her head down as she mewled over his cock,

"You're doing great honey, I think that after I've fucked you I might consider buying something, the fact of the matter is that the better the fuck the more expensive the car I buy and so the bigger your commision so sell yourself to me and you'll have a nice fat paycheck, is that a deal?"

His hand was inside her panties and tickling her meaty juicy cunt.
 
I feel “slutty” for using my body for the sale but sometimes “unorthodox” methods need to be used. I agree and we pull over to a park area which is empty and park the car. He drops my seat back, and being the big car it is it nearly lays down all the way. Even my tall 5’10 frame fits, heels just touching dash area now. He struggles a bit to roll over on top of me, being 70 and all, but manages to do so. After a few thrusts his cock begins to shrink to the 4” I saw initially. He still pumps but I feel nothing of his now tiny cock. I am about to say “its ok it happens to every guy” when mid sentence I am cut off as I gasp as his cock, maybe the warmthof my pussy, has awoken, and if possible feels BIGGER than when it was in my mouth!

“How do you go from tiny to SO big sir?” i ask in a confused state. He just shrugs and pumps more. Secretly I’m impressed that at 70 he can do anything. I struggle to adjust to his size as each thrust feels like it will hit my cervix and this guy is old enough to be my grandfather. He compliments my tight pussy saying I make him feel young again and says more expensive car sales are on the way but he wants to “close” this deal first as I feel him ready to burst.
 
When he had first decided he wanted a new car he had no idea that it would involve fucking a young girl or rather woman in perhaps her early twenties, at his age opportunities like this didn't come along very often so he tried to make the most of it. Her sucking his cock and getting it so big and hard was a major surprise for him but when it came to actually fucking her it was a completely different thing, he wanted to fuck her but his cock just wouldn't co-operate with his brain and he could only manage a tiny erection until she encouraged him with her hands cupping his balls and not sounding disappointed. As the shapely woman rubbed her naked body against him he heard a hint of want in her voice but there was more than want, there was NEED, she actually needed him inside her, pumping away in her tight young cunt and that made him feel young again and his cock began to grow like Jack's beanstalk and she squirmed with such pleasure under him, wrapping her legs around his aged body but inside her he was back in the flush of youth, hard, strong, virile. Her cunt muscles squeezed his cock with every stroke and as he felt himself approaching completion he had a sense of pride that he hadn't felt for nearly twenty years. Here he was a seventy year old grandfather not only fucking but actually pleasing a young woman the same age near enough as his own grand daughter.

"You have a beautiful tight pussy there babe," he whispered hoarsely as he leans down for a kiss, his first kiss with her, she had given him a blowjob and he had fucked her to a screaming orgasm so it only seemed right that he should kiss her. The kiss itself was perfect she opened her mouth and let his tongue play with hers as they lay on the laid back seat their hands exploring each other. He thought he got the best of the bargain as her body was so soft and warm and quivered as he touched and stroked her whereas all she got was wrinkly dried up skin.

"Y'know what? I reckon you could sell me a car every week honey for the same deal, how about you come over to my place tonight and we can discuss it and then seal the deal like we just did,whaddya say?"
 
Back
Top