His Partners Daughter (closed)

He took that as a yes, and slid the remainder of the dress off her body as she stepped out

Next he undid her bra and slid it off her shoulders and arms, and then grabbed her wrists and pushed her hands against the large windows, he took a step back and admired her gorgeous silhouette before coming up behind her, reaching around with both hands, and caressing her breasts with one while trailing the other down her toned tummy, and sliding fingers and hand inside her panties, and then leaned in and whispered in her ear

I know you said the chaisse, and we can go there any time, but I wanted to enjoy the view a bit more first, and from where I am standing it is magnificent

*******​

Billy hadn't seen Ember's father's assistant when he had come back with the reheated food, but she had seen him and thought it odd that he be going into Ember's office. However, when the lights went out and noone had yet come out, odd turned into intrigue. Jesus, everyone knew Billy was a player, but the boss's daughter, on her very first day, now that took real balls. She giggled at her joke, licked her lips and thought as to how she might use this potentially valuable information

She had taken great pride in having various gadgets and special additions added to the office. For one anything in the office was sound proofed from being heard outside. She was a security expert and the only person her father had ever heard of getting a doctorate in security sciences. Her office was wired to record audio and video with a simple request but she would tell him about that later if they ever decided to make their own videos.

Yeah...

He kissed all the way down her back until he was on his knees, and cupping the waistband of her panties, he slid them down her sleek legs.

He ran his hands back up the insides of her legs, calves, lower and upper thighs, finally gently spreading her legs and teasing the outer folds of her sex

I don't think you ever tasted the menu offered, but I won't make the same mistake

He leaned in and let his tongue slide up her pink, silky, slit....Mmmmmm

Legs parting some she moans feeling his hands and tongue.

Ooooo...

Her eyes close briefly at the erotic sensations.

He inhaled her musk, as he slid is tongue inside and lapped at her honey

Their was a moan, was it him or her, he was so caught up in enjoying her, he did not know for sure, as his tongue licked up and down and his fingers wrapped around and found her sensitive little button

Mmmm, lover, you taste so good, mmmm, too good

Her hips rolled back against him legs parting a little more. Her hands firmly against the window as she gave in more and more to the pleasure

Her legs parting more and more, he slid his tongue in farther, enjoying more and more of his lover’s nectar

He began unbuckling his pants, freeing his lustful and wanting hardness, he stroked himself, readying himself for her

Just like that my love, Jesus you look gorgeous

Her head tossing back breathing ragged gasps at best as she stood there.

Yes... Love... Yes

He reluctantly took his tongue away

He stood up and let his pants and boxers fall to the floor and stepped out

He peeled out of his open shirt and stepped forward and slid inside taking her from behind naked

You did taste wonderful love, but my cock was jealous and needy...he whispered ino her ear in a growl, “fuck me”

Her hips now rolling and bucking as she looked back over her shoulder. Her hand reaching between her legs to him to caress his sac as they were again just truly fucking.

Mmm lover

Hmmm, as she fondled his balls as he thrust in and out of her, god it felt so good

Pelvis slapping hard against tight gorgeous ass, as he drove himself deep inside her over and over, deeper and deeper, their groans were so loud they couldn't help it

I hope you don't mind lover you know I love making love to you, but sometimes my body so needs and craves you, I also just love fucking you...hard

Not a... problem lover...

She slammed back and rolled her hips against him.

I love everything we have done so far baby

His hands around her waist, he moaned and groaned in lust as he drove into her and felt her fire back

My god she felt so good, her body taking him, squeezing him, he enjoyed fucking her, making love to her, just being inside her

Me too my love, me too, I can’t get enough

More love... yes

She bucked and moaned in the erotic moment. The moonlight and city lights her lover and this her office.

The lust, desire, passion palpable...he fired and fired into her...his hardness, God his hardness...and her softness wet, warm, taking, over and over he pounded her

"Oh God, yes...mmmm....yesss...Jesus....YESSSS"

He was crazy about her...so much passion...and he was loving this moment....fucking her so hard...so deep and having her body drive back just as hard...they were so good together...soooo gooood!

She was bucking back gasping both hands firm on the window now as she gasped

Yeas

How had she ever found such a perfect match

Everything felt so good, but he wanted to enjoy more. He kissed her neck as he pulled out, and she looked back questioning

He spun her around, holding her wrists he raised them above her head and pushed her gently back down onto the chaise, pinning her hands over her, and sliding his hard, hard cock back inside her open legs

You said you wanted to try the chaise, if we are christening your office, let's do it right!

She purred and wriggled sgainst him as she felt him slip back inside.

Mmm yeah...

Leaning her head up and nipping at his lips.

He kept her arms pinned, it was all play...he felt her nippingand nipped back, smiling

But throughout, he never lost rhythms, he moved his hips, and drove his hardness into her over and over, deeper and deeper, harder and harder

My God, I love you...love you

Love... you...

Her hips rolled bucking against him. Her arms over her head simply fit into moving her body against him more.

There is something so intoxicatingly feminine when a woman has her hands over her head

And Ember needed no help being more feminine

His body filled with passion, he drove his body into her, biting at her neck, she could feel his strength and power in every thrust

You are lucky I am not a vampire...all I want is your sex...not your blood

Really... first saying love... now just wanting sex...

She teased bucking her hips firm against him

He laughed

No...I love having sex with you

Almost as much as I love you

The feelings and passions so intense, the thrusts so hard and needy, their bodies the perfect friction and passion, he could feel the climax building as he drove in and out, kissing her passionately

FUUUUCCCCKKKK!!!!

Her body trembled as her system slipped over that chasm into the bliss of orgasm

YESSSSSS

Her legs wrapping tight around him

His body convulsed, spasmed, as he felt her, and his cock exploded inside her

Thrusting deep, enjoying ever second, every spasm, every twitch...he felt her legs hold him in...taking every last drop he could give her

Their bodies were covered in sweat as they collapsed together in tender caress, soft kisses, and gentle fondling

I love your office....yes I think the way you have decorated is perfect....for our enjoyment!

Back