A superhero's sex needs

S

Strangebuddy

Guest
I'm not a fan of "man of steel, woman of Kleenex" (it's a comic, we can buy all sorts of weird crap but not that Superman, who has super control of his muscles and even normally involuntary actions, can have sex without killing a woman?)

But it does give me an idea.

What if there was a club or brothel that catered to the sexual needs of super heroes and villains? A place where invincible flesh could receive the pain and marks the hero or villain desired, where the unbreakable champion could be broken down, away from prying eyes.

1. Heroes and Villains have a club where, as long as they aren't actively wanted by police, anyone can come and hook up. Heroes and villains even swap around to get the perfect match.

For example: guy or woman with super strength finds a group of elastic heroes who bind and fuck them.

Or: ice powered hero hooks up with flame based villain or vice versa.

2. Special brothel where all of the escorts are powered. Fights aren't allowed on the premises and anyone who breaks that rule is punished and humiliated.
 
Strangely i can actually kind of get behind this idea, but there are some obvious questions here
Are you using comic book heros? or randomly generated ones?

And why not take it a step further? Why not have heros meet with their fans they select?
Kind of like that adult series that was on tv a long time ago involving regular people who recieve "coins" that give them access to the massive swinger/random hookup party at this rich person's mansion?
 
Last edited:
Original heroes and villains I was thinking, since DC and Marvel's heroes (except when writers decide not to allow them to) are able to have sex with non powered people without much issue.

Well, the idea is that this is a world where sex with a non powered person is dangerous or requires so much control that it's not very appealing, so unless their fans are also powered it wouldn't work too well.

For example, someone with super speed has to really hold back so they don't set an orifice on fire or break off a piece of a lover.

Not to say there couldn't be villains and heroes who could have risky or especially kinky sex with their fans, but it would need to be street level heroes/villains or a specific case. Like a guy who shrinks wanting to be swallowed or a giantess having dozens of lovers pleasuring her simultaneously
 
Honestly i don't know, it sounds to me you're limiting the story a little bit. Because i'd argue there are a number of superhero on superhero stories out there already and the fundamental question i think is what's going to make your story different?

That's why i made my previous suggestion, In short a story like this needs at least some element of randomness. To me the interesting stories are the ones where the common person meets/gets with the superhero.

For example
Superman stops off in a bar for a drink and he talks to a female bartender

Normal human doctor who gets stuck in a hostage stand off (as a hostage) to take care of wonder woman who is under the effects of ____ magical artifact. In the end he gets the drop on the hostage takers and ends up with some powers of his own.
 
I like your side idea about heroes and villains getting together. Sort of a "Romeo and Juliet" kind of thing. When they aren't actually fighting on the rooftops, the super hero dude and the super villain chick get together and have epic sex romps. They just have to be sure to hide it from the general public, and from their colleagues.
 
Right out the gate I would nix the 'unless actively wanted by the police' most super hero universes have some Karitas/Switzerland where it is neutral except in the most dire of situations.

I think the interesting part here might be thinks like how do you maintain your secret identity (for those who have one) that close up. Sure for a lot of heroes it would mean absolutely nothing and I'm not gonna go too far into comic lore and bore you all but long story short Barry Allen is probably safe outside his immediate city. Nobody in Texas has ever heard of him. Bruce Wayne doesn't have that luxury.
 
Alan Moore's 10th Precinct comix series is set in a city where everyone has a power - heroes, villains, ordinary citizens, tourists, et al. They're all super-something, or godlings, demons, aliens, monsters, or enhanced animals.

The precinct desk sergeant is an enhanced Doberman in a humanoid exoskeleton allowing him to dress in kewl clothes and yes, he gets lucky with the gals. One bar's patrons are all Nordic gods and Loki arranges the murder of Baldur the Beautiful every night but he's resurrected the next day. The precinct's chief enforcer is a shy immortal alien destined to wed his sister. The traffic cop can project her body many times in any size, perfect for crowd control. The new gal is the Toymaster's daughter, maintaining the tradition of sending weird little devices into combat. Et fucking cetera.

So think of a universe where everyone is super, whores included. What superpowers drive a guy or gal into whoredom? Are your super-reflexes better-paid in bed than as a school crossing guard or bullet salesperson? Do you meet a better class of semi-people?
 
I'm not a fan of "man of steel, woman of Kleenex" (it's a comic, we can buy all sorts of weird crap but not that Superman, who has super control of his muscles and even normally involuntary actions, can have sex without killing a woman?)

But it does give me an idea.

What if there was a club or brothel that catered to the sexual needs of super heroes and villains? A place where invincible flesh could receive the pain and marks the hero or villain desired, where the unbreakable champion could be broken down, away from prying eyes.

1. Heroes and Villains have a club where, as long as they aren't actively wanted by police, anyone can come and hook up. Heroes and villains even swap around to get the perfect match.

For example: guy or woman with super strength finds a group of elastic heroes who bind and fuck them.

Or: ice powered hero hooks up with flame based villain or vice versa.

2. Special brothel where all of the escorts are powered. Fights aren't allowed on the premises and anyone who breaks that rule is punished and humiliated.

Sounds like there could be many possibilities.

Go for it
 
Back
Top