What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
i mentioned to someone the other day that as the temperatures get hotter, i'm not wanting comfort type foods, that i wanted lighter, summer friendly meals.

summertime is perfect for using seasonal fruits like peaches, blueberries, and strawberries...even citrus fruits.

if you give me an idea as to what kinds of foods and dressings you like, i'd be more than happy to search for some recipes for you.

here are a few to get you started:

watermelon, mint, and feta salad

cucumber pineapple salad

spring berry salad with lemon verbena vinaigrette

quinoa with olives, basil, and sun-dried tomatoes

couscous salad with cucumber, red onion, and herbs note from respeito : substitute the water for chicken stock or broth for extra flavor.

Well, am a semi vegetarian, that means I don't eat pork or beef, I like whole wheat or whole grain pastas, I also eat pita bread. You just mentioned almost all my favorite fruits and vegetables, dark leafy greens, most of all I love salmon, and chicken breasts .plus all kinds of nuts ( men am talking about food)
 
Well, am a semi vegetarian, that means I don't eat pork or beef, I like whole wheat or whole grain pastas, I also eat pita bread. You just mentioned almost all my favorite fruits and vegetables, dark leafy greens, most of all I love salmon, and chicken breasts .plus all kinds of nuts ( men am talking about food)

hope you find something here that you can enjoy.

soba salad

candied pecan berry salad with cream cheese and poppy seed dressing

salmon salad sandwich with avacado mayo

buffalo chicken salad

warm grilled potato salad with lemon and oregano

fresh fruit salad with honey lime syrup

super easy bbq grilled salmon

salmon burgers

creamy strawberry chicken salad

curry chicken salad
 
the mistake i made when i bought a jar of pickles from that gourmet shop. they were good, but not $8.50 good.
 
the mistake i made when i bought a jar of pickles from that gourmet shop. they were good, but not $8.50 good.

Love pickles, but I can't eat them in public because some guys get ideas in there heads lol
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top