"A Woman's Place is at the Helm"

Melanie was sure she had offended the woman, but suddenly Ann burst out laughing and playfully shoved her back before rising and heading for the bath. The servant followed behind the pirate and simply watched with interest as Ann lowered her shapely body into the hot water.

"Jasmine..." Ann spoke softly.

"Yes, m'lady," Melanie said.

She retrieved a bottle from a nearby shelf and poured a bit into the water, stirring it about. Melanie's face was very near Ann's, and she was tempted to lean in and kiss the woman. She and Elena kissed passionately during sex, so it only seemed appropriately that she and Ann did, too. Wasn't that right? She had made it clear to Ann that she was not a whore, so the general policy of many of her Mistress's prostitutes not to kiss their customers did not apply ... right?

So, if she was not a whore, if she was not here because Elena had asked her to be and would, surely, compensate her with coins for doing her job well, why was she here? Pleasure? Melanie got plenty of pleasure from her husband and her employer. She had never been tempted to have sex with any of the men frequenting the Inn, let alone any of the females. Why now? Why Ann?

She resisted, though, standing and telling Ann she would be right back. She left the room, heading to and from her own bedroom on the Inn's third level with a bottle in her hand. She set it down without explaining that it was a specific cleaning solution ... for a woman's specific location. Instead, she took up a second bottle, this one with a soap made of ingredients from as near as the forest surrounding the Black Rock Fort as and distant as England's furthest colonies.

"Would you like me to wash you, m'lady," Melanie asked, desperately hoping for an answer in the affirmative.
 
Ann watched as the servant turned the simple hot bath into a slice of heaven. She dribbled the jasmine oil over the surface, swirling it with gently dipped fingers. With a large knife in need of sharpening, the woman cut a chunk of soap from a larger block, then trimmed to edges to make the softer. Some petals of a fragrant flower next fell upon the water, instantly sending a thick never-before-smelled scent up to Ann's nostrils.

"Would you like me to wash you, m'lady?" Melanie asked.

"Yes," Ann murmured softly, looking into the woman's eyes.

She reached a wet hand out to the woman's chest, resting it upon her breast bone for a moment before slipping her fingers underneath Melanie's ribbed bustier. She groped the large breast there, running the rough flesh of her thumb over the pert nipple.

"Take your clothes off," she said gently. Then, straightening herself up to make more room in the tub's bottom, she added, "Get in here."
 
"Take your clothes off," the pirate said. "Get in here."

Melanie did not hesitate to follow Ann's order. With every passing second, Elena's servant and lover was quickly forgetting that she had never had an interest in love making with another woman ... well, except when that other woman was Elena, of course. Melanie's mind would have been wracked with thoughts about whether she was attracted to other women or just to Elena; whether her interest in Elena was true attraction or simple financial servitude; and other such pertinent thoughts.

But Melanie was so overwhelmed with lust for Ann that all her mind could contemplate right now was how to more easily and more quickly get out of her clothes. She reached to the thin leather thong holding together the two sides of her bustier, only to find she had accidentally tied a knot in it. She fumbled with it for a moment, looking up at Ann with an embarrassed expression.

"Fuck it," she mumbled, snatching up the soap knife and slicing the strap into several short sections with one quick movement. The bustier popped free, exposing her generous bosom as she quickly pushed the skirt off her hips, leaving her suddenly naked before the pirate. She giggled, saying, "That worked."

She stepped a foot into the water, flinching at its temperature. She looked to Ann as she ever so slowly slipped into the tub asking, "How do you sit in this with such ease?"

It took a long moment to eventually sink just below her bosom. As she did, she became very aware of her proximity to the other woman. Ann was sat upon her buttocks, with her left knee up and her right leg curled around the edge of the round tub. And when she herself descended to sit her own buttocks upon her ankles, Melanie's legs flanked the pirate's raised knee. Ann's ankle was eventually pressing against the servant's opened pussy, and as she felt the pressure upon her very sensitive area, Melanie could not help but draw an excited breath.

She snatched up the bar of soap, doused it, then lathered it inside her rolling hands as she watched the pirate watch her. She was ready to do anything Ann told her to do ... just as long as it meant bringing the two closer, physically.

(OOC: Feel free to god mode Melanie. She will do anything you would expect she'd done with Elena.)
 
"Fuck it."

Ann laughed as she watched the servant slice through the leather string holding her top together. The large breasts that the pirate had groped twice before fell out for her viewing. They weren't particularly the firmest of orbs, but they were large and well shaped, and Ann couldn't wait to get her hands and mouth upon them.

The unspoken but obvious story behind the pirate's preference for women was that the woman-on-woman sex was a necessary way for Ann to satisfy her sexual needs since she couldn't give over her power to a man. And that was the truth of which Ann herself had always tried to convince herself. Deep inside, though, she truly preferred the feel of a woman against her as to that of a man. Her past lovers had always been whores, and those women had always cared for their bodies to give their customers the greatest, most enjoyable sense of what a woman was. Smooth skin that smelled of flowers or musk; large, round breasts and full buttocks, soft where soft was nice, firm where it too was welcomed. Skilled mouths and fingers...

"How do you sit in this with such ease?" Melanie asked.

Ann could feel the woman's legs entangling with her own. She felt her ankle and lower shin pressing between Melanie's thighs. She smiled as she began shifting it around, the movement causing the servant to draw an excited breath and smile.

"I like things hot," Ann answered the question, reaching out to take hold of Melanie by one arm. She pulled the woman in to her until their breasts were pressed firmly together, then forced their mouths together in a passionate kiss. Ann reached one hand to the back of Melanie's neck, holding their faces together as the other hand grasped one of the servant's own, moving it to between her own thighs. As she manipulated the woman's fingers onto her labia, leaving no doubt what she was after, she said between kisses, "Very hot..."

(OOC: As you said about Ann, I repeat about Melanie: Feel free to god mode for a bit.)
 
Melanie's heart had already been thumping hard in her chest. When Ann pulled her close and kissed her, though, she was flooded with emotions that worked together and fought at the same time. The passion in the pirates kiss was unmistakable and delicious. Melanie's lips parted and her tongue began to dance with Ann's in delight. At the same time, part of Melanie's mind was exploding in guilt at doing this with a women who was not Elena.

But then, Elena had wanted Melanie to seduce the pirate, to keep Ann here after James had left to return to his ship or go to conspire further with Howard or find a whore or two to find his own sexual release in either this Inn or the one across the road. Why should she feel guilty about cheating on her boss when it was her boss who promoted this?

When Melanie felt Ann direct her hand against the pirate's opened pussy, though, there was no doubt or hesitation left. She did not hesitate to begin fondling the soft flesh while also searching for that little nub that -- as with herself -- would surely fill the woman with great pleasure. And she was right. No sooner did Melanie begin fondling the little nub of flesh hidden inside Ann's curly patch of hair, the pirate's back arched and her head fell back. Melanie was good at this. If she had not been, Elena -- who did not suffer failure -- would not have continued inviting Melanie to her bed not passing her a few extra coins afterward.

Soon, the fingers of one hand were quickly rubbing against Ann's clit while the other toyed atop and beyond the woman's soft lips. Ann was writhing about the tub now, the water's surface splashing about like the seas in a summer storm. She leaned forward and took one of the pirate's nipples into her mouth, suckling and nibbling at it, then the other. Even as she ate at Ann's breasts, the gaze from her upturned eyes never left the wonderful emotions upon the other woman's face.
 
Melanie was driving Ann crazy! Elena's servant and lover wasn't the pirates first female lover, but she likely was the first woman with whom Ann had been who actually preferred women and -- for more than just the coin at the end of the night -- had an actual and real desire to please. The woman's fingers on and inside her pussy were simply magical, as were her lips, tongue, and teeth upon her sensitive nipples.

Ann's hips shifted to and fro quickly, matching the up and down movements of the fingers upon her clit and the in and out strokes of the fingers at the opening below it. The girl really knew how to please a woman, and as her own hands were clutching the edge of the tub, Ann knew her climax wasn't far off. She realized her eyes were closed to the overwhelming pleasure. She opened them to look at the woman, finding her at her bosom, suckling and biting gently. They stared into one another's eyes for a moment...

...and then Ann knew it was time. The pleasure inside her welled quickly, and after taking a deep breath that swelled her firm breasts outward to her lover, Ann gave out a loud cry as she exploded with euphoria.
 
Ann's orgasm was simply magical to Melanie. She nearly always made Elena cum anymore, but her boss's orgasms were more subtle and hadn't begun until the fifth or sixth time the servant had served. To see the pirate exploding at her touch on their first time together pleased Melanie greatly ... and, because Elena wanted Ann satisfied and more comfortable with her, Melanie was sure that her boss would be pleased as well.

As Ann's throat continued to release a series of loud, high pitched cries of delight, Melanie continued to work her digits on and in the woman's sensitive flesh. She would not stop pleasing the pirate until she got an indication that Ann had had her fill and was satiated...



Unbeknownst to her, Elena was watching the couple through a peep hole in the Spy Wall, a two foot wide space that ran between the walls of the two neighboring rooms. All of the spaces in the Inn had them, of course. They came in handy when the post coital pillow talk taking place in the rented rooms did not include one of her own spies. Elena had heard a great many deep, dark, and profitable secrets from within these walls. Today, however, she was hearing very much different sounds.

Elena was torn about what she was seeing take place in the tub just five feet away from her. Melanie had always been hers and hers alone. The merchant had even held a jealousy about sharing her lover with Melanie's own husband. How was she supposed to feel about seeing the young woman sending this other woman -- this pirate -- to the heights of ecstasy? Elena had, of course, suggested to Melanie that she do precisely what she was doing. Somewhere deep in her soul, though, Elena had hoped that her lover would not seem to enjoy it as much as she obviously was.

As she watched the redhead's body begin to drop slowly deeper into the water, her climax waning, Elena could not wait any longer. She had had a hand up under her dress, manipulating her own pussy through her undergarments through much of the action before her. She ever so carefully made her way to the secret passage that connected all of this floor's Spy Walls, then retired to her own quarters, where she locked the door and drove herself to a rather less than satisfying orgasm.



Melanie recognized the creaks of the floor boards beyond the wall. It did not surprise her to discover that her boss -- her lover -- was peeping on her and Ann. Her only question was whether the spying had been motivated by business or pleasure.

As Ann's body lowered back into the tub, Melanie pulled her hands from between the woman's legs, rubbed them under the water level to rid them of the pirate's pussy sticky, lubricating juices, then moved in close to meet her mouth with her own...

(OOC: Sending you a PM.)
 
Ann sunk down into the tub, her heart pounding, her chest rising and falling, her entire begin trembling with the euphoria Melanie had brought her. She couldn't recall the last time a woman had so easily and so skillfully brought her to orgasm. Had a woman ever done this to her? She felt the servant moved down against her, press their mouths together in a passion kiss. Ann wrapped her arms around Melanie, bringing her in even closer, until it was hard to know whose body was whose.

They clutched one another for several minutes, after which Melanie finally pulled back and began cleaning Ann's body with the slice of soap bar and a surprisingly soft cloth. It felt wonderful: the soap, the hot water, the caressing and groping. Ann could have let this continue for ever, but the water was beginning to very quickly grow cold. The servant pulled a cork plug to drain the soapy water, then cooled a bucket of hot water with cool water to create something just short of melting the pirate's face off. She poured it over Ann as the pirate wiped away the soapy residue.

Once Ann was much cleaner than she had been, she stood to let the servant dry her from hair to toe. It was nearly as erotic as the bath and included a great deal of kissing as well. When Melanie turned away to hang the towel, Ann said, "Join me in the bed."

She crossed to the room, laid down in an inviting pose, and waggled her fingers at the younger woman.

(Read your PM before posting.)
 
Melanie pulled the cork from the bottom of the big cask tub and rose to begin mixing some clean rinse water. Once upon a time, before Elena took over much of the real control over Black Rock, bath tubs had been drained by hand, one bucket at a time -- just as they had been filled -- with the contents dumped out the windows to the muddy ground below. It was a hygienic nightmare, as were so many other facets of life on Turano. The biggest killer on the island had been preventable disease.

But now, troughs -- sometimes wood but more often than not shaped metal -- delivered all of that nasty water to a buried brick sewer that in turn ran away from the settlement to a creek that then dumped to the sea. In that small but important way, a bit of "modern" urban Europe had been brought to this tiny, "savage" Caribbean isle. A plague had not occurred in almost a decade and -- Melanie was thankful -- the people of Black Rock smelled the better for it.
 
Last edited:
And Ann smelled better!

One of Elena's whores might have tolerated a smelly pirate in her bed. But Melanie was no whore. At least, she had not been until this very hour. Eventhough she wanted to be with Ann, Melanie still knew that she was being paid to go above and beyond that of which she had fantasized upon first seeing the redhead naked hours earlier.

And now as she crawled into the bed with the pirate, maneuvering between and separating Ann's knees, and leaning in to begin eating at her pussy, she was torn but not unhappy about what she was doing in her boss's name.
 
Ann's invitation for Melanie to join her in the bed couldn't have been accepted in a better way. The servant didn't hesitate to press her mouth against her pussy, eating at her energetically with hungry lips and a probing, lashing tongue. Ann was writhing below Melanie almost immediately, her hips riding to and fro, her fingers clutching at the already mussed bedding.

It wasn't going to take long to drive her to orgasm, and although Ann would normally have wanted the woman servicing her to take her time, she'd already tasted euphoria at Melanie's doing. She wanted it again. She let the woman continue to lap at her, occasionally feeling fingers massaging her, probing her, until finally -- with another call toward the heavens -- Ann orgasmed again. This climax was longer and deeper, and the pirate's body was overwhelmed with the joy for a much longer time.

"Don't stop!" Ann managed to call out between cries.

She knew that if Melanie would simply keep at her, her orgasm -- despite coming to soon -- could last a great deal longer than the first had. And it did. Melanie's lips, tongue, and fingers continued to work Ann's sensitive flesh for ... well, the pirate had no way of knowing, but while it wasn't it felt like dozens of minutes. She didn't want it to end, and when it finally did she was so overwhelmed by the incredible feelings that she simply pulled Melanie up into her arms, to her swelling and shrinking chest, to her pounding heart, and held her tightly to her as ... eventually ... she slipped away into yet another midday nap...



It was dark when she awoke to clinking ceramic, finding the servant at the little dinner table arranging the food and drink she apparently had brought up from the first floor kitchen. "Come here."

As Melanie joined her in the bed again, Ann rolled the younger woman to her back and began kissing her passionately while groping her full but now clothed breasts. After a long moment she pulled her face back, stared into Melanie's eyes, and asked point blank, "What is it that you Queen wants of me...? What information is she looking for?"
 
Back
Top