The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
even for my Feral tendancys i feel you put even my story with Nyte to shame lol but she just pops me on the noise and tells me im wrong lol

I really am unused to praise, so not sure how to respond to that other than thank you, Logan.

I just enjoy writing. Its my passion. Sadly, I lacked the ambition to actually write a novel (I tried), so I find my release in places like this. Though I enjoyed writing for Everquest and World of Warcraft as well, little short stories to post to the forums. :)

I really am unused to praise, so not sure how to respond to that other than thank you, Logan.

I just enjoy writing. Its my passion. Sadly, I lacked the ambition to actually write a novel (I tried), so I find my release in places like this. Though I enjoyed writing for Everquest and World of Warcraft as well, little short stories to post to the forums. :)

perhaps take a gander at our To hunt a wolf thread. i have with nyte? im always open to critiques :p *shameless story plug inserted here*

*perks* Everquest?

I loved Everquest.

Want a story set in that pantheon...one day.

*le sigh, le sigh*

Dryfter?

I use to be the same way. I got all tongue tied when a compliment came my way. How pretty I am, how well I write, about anything really. My brain would freeze and I just never knew what to say until someone told me, "It's easy. Just say, 'Thank you' ". It's acknowledgement of the compliment and the person who gave it. :)

Dryfter?

I use to be the same way. I got all tongue tied when a compliment came my way. How pretty I am, how well I write, about anything really. My brain would freeze and I just never knew what to say until someone told me, "It's easy. Just say, 'Thank you' ". It's acknowledgement of the compliment and the person who gave it. :)

your beautiful and ive been lurkstalking you for months >.> :p

*perks* Everquest?

I loved Everquest.

Want a story set in that pantheon...one day.

*le sigh, le sigh*

Yeah, I had a wood elf ranger, Kenja....on the Morell-Thule server. Most of my short stories were posted on my guild's forum and involved their characters. Needless to say, they were.....popular....as nobody knew who was going to be featured next.

Yeah, I had a wood elf ranger, Kenja....on the Morell-Thule server. Most of my short stories were posted on my guild's forum and involved their characters. Needless to say, they were.....popular....as nobody knew who was going to be featured next.

*nods*

I played for about a year...

but ended up going back to playing table top D&D for the interactions I missed in person to person gaming.

It's why I stopped playing the MMO's.

*sighs*

Even so, I love the character types and the dungeons...just couldn't get the same sort of feeling like with table top or LARPing...

*waves a rolled up newspaper in his direction*

You stalk all the ladies of Lit.

*grins*

*sees the newspaper and starts laughing*

the suppose to be a threat or a promise? and i havent stalked anyone for a long time now >.> ive been away from teh lounges untill recently lol

*his chest vibrating with his rumbling laughter*

well gee, then i shall perhaps keep my distance then, a smart wolf knows when he's not wanted *hands on his hips as he grins at her*

Don't you grin at me, Wolfie.

*shoves Nyte in his direction as a distraction*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back