The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
*pouring a second glass of local spirits*
Don't lose your senses and lose your shoes now Di. The man's holding cards.

I'm not playing card, hon. A rousing game of strip Jeopardy is more my speed.

And I'm happy to lose some senses this evening. I need a solid night's sleep!

What are you fine people drinking this evening?

I'm not playing card, hon. A rousing game of strip Jeopardy is more my speed.
Well, I'd be no challenge there. How about chess? Well, no...that could take too long.
And I'm happy to lose some senses this evening. I need a solid night's sleep!

What are you fine people drinking this evening?

Having a simple, but pleasant sauvignon blanc.

Di: That's my favourite white. I've been drinking vinho verde lately and it's a close second.

Tonight, I'm red. A French Merlot.

Was selection to compliment dinner, or mood? My palate's not discerning. A good vintage wine would be wasted on me.

Was selection to compliment dinner, or mood? My palate's not discerning. A good vintage wine would be wasted on me.

Mood. Dinner was eclectic. Merlot is rich, full bodied, lots of tannins...I felt like something with a bit of bite.

And now, I need to sleep. Hopefully with no dreams tonight.

Goodnight, MC. :rose: Goodnight, Naked People.

Evening all...

Baby in bed, drink in hand, tv on grown up programing...

All looks good for a saturday night

:rose::rose:Hi!:rose::rose:

Been crazy busy since I moved to TX. Job keeps me on my toes. But pays well.:rolleyes:

OMG the lag tonight is aweful! It's taking forever for my posts to send through.

You need to get your ass on here more often. That's all I gotta say.:rose:

We watched Up and ate cookies. What is this adult programing to which you refer? :D

Mythbusters...
I said "grown up" not "adult" :p

Evening Bear!:kiss::kiss:

You need to get your ass on here more often. That's all I gotta say.:rose:

Are you referring to my presence or my actual ass? :caning::devil:
And you've no room to talk! How often have you disappeared for weeks at a time? :cool:

Mythbusters...

And you've no room to talk! How often have you disappeared for weeks at a time? :cool:

True... *hides head*

but I'll be seeing many in the flesh in about 10 days. can't hide my dorkiness then.

Mythbusters...

'Evenin', Secret. :kiss::kiss: I stand corrected. And we love Mythbusters, too. She loves the mustache and I'm for Kari! ;)

True... *hides head*

but I'll be seeing many in the flesh in about 10 days. can't hide my dorkiness then.

You're very quiet in person... ;):kiss:
Even when random women are undressing you in public you don't squeal too loudly...:confused::devil:

'Evenin', Secret. :kiss::kiss: I stand corrected. And we love Mythbusters, too. She loves the mustache and I'm for Kari! ;)

Mythbusters is one of my very favorites. Somehow I just knew you'd be a Kari fan...;)
But... she's out pregnant and had been replaced by a younger blonder girl.:eek:
I think I like adam myself. Actually the perfect man would be a cross between the two. Strong and serious at times but able to make me laugh and crazy intelligent... Hmmm, Slyc????

You're very quiet in person... ;):kiss:
Even when random women are undressing you in public you don't squeal too loudly...:confused::devi

Hmmm... Maybe I'm a respectable perv... Either way. Will be nice to see people I haven't seen in awhile. I promise to squeal louder this time.:rose:

Hmmm... Maybe I'm a respectable perv... Either way. Will be nice to see people I haven't seen in awhile. I promise to squeal louder this time.:rose:

I've been having such a hard time making the arrangements this year. I'm near giving up and calling it day. Hell, by the time I manage to get it all arranged I have to wonder if it will even be worth it. :( I'm gonna spend the entire time worried about the baby.

I've been having such a hard time making the arrangements this year. I'm near giving up and calling it day. Hell, by the time I manage to get it all arranged I have to wonder if it will even be worth it. :( I'm gonna spend the entire time worried about the baby.

Awwww... *hugs* I think everyone would agree that you need to do what's best for you and your family. Damn we'd love to see ya though.:rose:

Awwww... *hugs* I think everyone would agree that you need to do what's best for you and your family. Damn we'd love to see ya though.:rose:

It will probably all work out in the end. Just need to juggle a few extra things. Instead of 2 tickets to Chi I have to arrange 3 tickets to cleveland (so baby can stay with grandma) and 2 more ticket to Chi... It became much more expensive than originally intended.:rolleyes:

Not to mention the ex has become involved in the whole mess which almost made me cancel out of piece of mind alone. But I'm sure it will all work out in the end.

It will probably all work out in the end. Just need to juggle a few extra things. Instead of 2 tickets to Chi I have to arrange 3 tickets to cleveland (so baby can stay with grandma) and 2 more ticket to Chi... It became much more expensive than originally intended.:rolleyes:

Not to mention the ex has become involved in the whole mess which almost made me cancel out of piece of mind alone. But I'm sure it will all work out in the end.

You have a big hug waiting from me when you make it. If not, you'll be in my thoughts... and we will all definitely miss ya..

You have a big hug waiting from me when you make it. If not, you'll be in my thoughts... and we will all definitely miss ya..

Ehh... I don't get naked, so I can't be missed toooo much!:p

On the other hand I will definitely collect on that hug. Hell I've spent sooo much money on plane tickets it would kill me to not go if only because of that. And that list of names has gotten so long, I'd hate to miss the insanity that I'm sure will ensue this year.;)

Besides, I'd hate to miss another chance to undress you in public.:devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back