My BBW girl!

xanathos said:
*grins and licks my lips* Love a woman on her knees, willing ot please :D

I am willing to do most things when I am on my knees for a man to please him :kiss:

Cat26 said:
I am willing to do most things when I am on my knees for a man to please him :kiss:

*grins and purrs* Why don't you... lick and suck my cock then *licks my lips*

xanathos said:
*grins and purrs* Why don't you... lick and suck my cock then *licks my lips*

You would really like that wouldn't you, you naughty boy! :p

libra51 said:
hi,just caught your thread,you have one beautiful lady,i love bbw`s also,my wife is a bbw,we live in england also.maybe we could trade some pics privately?

Thanks for your comments Libra, much appreciated to have new posters and comments as always! :nana:

Good news! Finally gotten some pictures taken this evening in the England top! If we were a bit more organised it would have been good to have started this series on St George's Day, but it's a little late I'm afraid! Had great fun doing the pictures, hope you all enjoy them.

About trading pics privately - possibly, though I tend to post them here too so everyone can enjoy! :p

Evening Guys - yes it's true we have taken some new pictures - which I thourougly enjoyed doing. I hope when Dwayne posts them you all enjoy.

Cat :kiss:

Just got to resize the pictures and all that, I hope to be able to do that soon, been rather busy lately unfortunately!

Cat26 said:
Evening Guys - yes it's true we have taken some new pictures - which I thourougly enjoyed doing. I hope when Dwayne posts them you all enjoy.

I'm sure we will, you're very enjoyable :devil:

Cat26 said:

Oh I know I will... you're a lovely woman, and Dwayne is a lucky man. :kiss:

Looks like my gorgeous bloke is keeping you in suspense then!! :p

Finally gotten round to resizing the pictures, apologies for the delay!! So, here's the first in the England series.... except the England shirt didn't stay on for quite as long as planned, but here we go: :p

Attachments

• England 01.jpg
    England 01.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 1,031
Back