Is hubby bi?

I don't consider myself bi. I'm not attracted to men and have NO desire to kiss one. However, I have fantasized for many years about sucking cock and swallowing another man's cum. My wife doesn't know. I'll never tell her either because she's one of those "black and white" people who thinks you're gay if you are sexual with someone of the same sex.


I'm with you. I have no desire to kiss a guy, but the situation described in the first post is a real fantasy. (Though I do share the concerns of SDTs like others). But some day i would like to (safely) feel cum down my throat . . . then turned on like anything fuck a lady friend right after.
 
I'm a sexual pleasure seeker - I don'y care what somethings called, if I enjoy it sexually I'll be doing it - I wouldn't worry about it, sounds like you both really enjoy it so continue
 
It comes out of me, quick suck and back inside me. At that point...just say..."That's so hot...keep sucking Baby" that would be hot...


I agree, say "you know you want to, keep sucking on it." Move out of the way and watch the show. tell him to "suck on it until he cums in your mouth."
 
Rule of thumb

To answer your original question, "Is hubby bi?"

All men who are saddled with the possessive nick-name "hubby" end up being overtly bisexual. This also goes for women who are constantly referred to as "wifey". What starts out as a possessive term of endearment ends up as the strongest possible motivator for bisexual freedom.
 
I agree, say "you know you want to, keep sucking on it." Move out of the way and watch the show. tell him to "suck on it until he cums in your mouth."

I'd have a talk with him about this beforehand and see how he feels about sucking a cock until the guy cums in his mouth. Some people aren't good with this. Some are. Personally, when I've got a guy's cock in my mouth, I get a sense of control over him and when he's going to cum. And a fresh hot load of cum is a nice treat to me. But find out how he is about a guy cummng in his mouth.
 
He does like it. But he doesn't do it for long. It comes out of me, quick suck and back inside me. Maybe he just likes the taste of me on another guy's cock. Anyway I enjoy watching him.

If it turns you on watching him do it, and he enjoys it, whats the problem? I havent read on further in the thread to find out if he has finished the guy off as you watched, or not, and if so, how did you react?
 
Back
Top