Is hubby bi?

I couldn't say whether he is bi or not. But what I can say, is that he is getting to do what a lot of us guys would love to do. Share a cock with their woman!


You got that right! I'd love to share a cock with my wife. Or have it to myself, and let her watch how much I enjoy it.
 
coati said:
Bi is just a prefix that tends to simplistically divide the whole world into two distinct genders. This limits its ability to describe all behaviors and orientations, but here are some combinations of this prefix with associated behaviors by males:

bicurious: a male who is generally attracted to women, but who wonders or fantasizes about sex with another male and does not tend to act on these fantasies. This is different from a male who is not really attracted to women and has not yet admitted he is gay.

bisexual: a male who engages in sexual activity of any kind with both males and females, whether or not he is attracted to more than genitals and genital stimulation. Many straight men deny they are bisexual, even though they get off with other men or get other men off. This denial usually results from a sense of shame or the need to protect a narrow definition of "manliness".

bi-affectionate or bi-amorous or bi-romantic: a male whose interest extends beyond just sexual contact with both men and woman, for example, a male who really likes long soulful kisses with both men and women or a male who could have romantic relationships with men or women.

There are more labels for people who like to have sex with both men and women than you can shake a stick at. From my personal experience with both men and women, you could label me as all the above depending on the situation.

Some people I look at and feel sexually attracted to with no intention to ever do anything about it. (ie: "looking at the menu")

When single, I was good with either sex as long as they were willing.

And I've had romantic attachments to both men and women at various times. Sometimes the feelings were reciprocated, other times not.

It's odd how often people associate "bi" as being promiscuous and untrustworthy, which is a bit like thinking all lawyers are cunts.

I've heard all my adult life that a bi person is "oversexed" and can't help themselves but to have sex with any and everybody. Total BS, but it's out there. If I'm in a committed relationship with anyone, I'm not stepping out of it unless my lover is good with it. If they cheat, then I figure the commitment is gone and it's over.
 
There are more labels for people who like to have sex with both men and women than you can shake a stick at.

I agree. It gets even more complicated when you consider that some people, including me, feel like they are both male and female, and enjoy that orientation.
 
Is Hubby Bi?

I agree. There's too much focus on labeling what we like-why can't we just enjoy it? Offer the opportunities, enjoy what you get, and just be supportive!

Oh, god-please tell me you're being sarcastic and not fully serious...if you ARE serious, please, please get in touch with me

OK how is this not a concern of getting AIDS from a Bi Husband?
 
OK how is this not a concern of getting AIDS from a Bi Husband?

Sounds like you're associating bisexual with promiscuous. Bisexuals are just as capable of long term monogamous relationships as anyone else.
 
Sounds like you're associating bisexual with promiscuous. Bisexuals are just as capable of long term monogamous relationships as anyone else.

And, bisexuals are just as capable of exercising safe sex as anyone else.
 
It comes out of me, quick suck and back inside me. At that point...just say..."That's so hot...keep sucking Baby" that would be hot...
Why get hung up on a label?

Totally agree with klip, your hubby likes it and you obviously like it. that's hot and you're both lucky to have it to share.
 
I agree with most of the other comments. Don't worry about the label. If him getting a cock in his mouth turns you both on, then just enjoy that. I would love to be in his shoes....Licking your pussy and getting to suck on a cock at the same time is a huge turn on. The next step for him would be to suck a load of cum out of the guy or to lick your cum filled pussy clean:)
 
Hubby and I have been doing MFM threesomes for some time now. I know he would never go off and have sex with another guy by himself and I know he has no interest in anal, even with me. But when I have hubby and a third together, hubby does like giving him a bit of oral. I read a saying once that if the woman puts a cock into her guy's mouth he isn't bi. I have always done that, giving a guy a good blow job and sharing the cock with hubby. But now hubby's favourite position is me sitting reverse cowgirl on a guy so he can watch really close the cock sliding in and out of me. He likes to bury his face into my cock-filled snatch, slide the cock out, give it a suck and slide it back in. I love this, he loves it, but we have had this discussion as to whether this makes him bi. It doesn't matter really, but we wondered where the line is between a sexy threesome and bi. Thoughts?
For me, sex is in the mind and the actions are just a way to fulfill a desire--or the desire for the ones you are having sex. My guess would be that at some point there would be more action between them, but isn't that what sex is for? Exploring what life has to offer is all he's doing and hopefully turning you on as well.

I'm with many on this post, don't worry about the label and have fun. If he starts to prefer men, then you two should talk. Perhaps you should talk with him anyway as we are completely removed from what you and he are feeling. Communication can be a huge turn on if it is not judgemental...good luck!
 
Don't put labels, encourage him, let him get comfortable and see how far he goes. Titles really don't matter, you're having a great time with 2 men enjoy it and stop thinking
 
Hubby and I have been doing MFM threesomes for some time now. I know he would never go off and have sex with another guy by himself and I know he has no interest in anal, even with me. But when I have hubby and a third together, hubby does like giving him a bit of oral. I read a saying once that if the woman puts a cock into her guy's mouth he isn't bi. I have always done that, giving a guy a good blow job and sharing the cock with hubby. But now hubby's favourite position is me sitting reverse cowgirl on a guy so he can watch really close the cock sliding in and out of me. He likes to bury his face into my cock-filled snatch, slide the cock out, give it a suck and slide it back in. I love this, he loves it, but we have had this discussion as to whether this makes him bi. It doesn't matter really, but we wondered where the line is between a sexy threesome and bi. Thoughts?

I would need a first-hand experience to know for certain. ;)
I think you are just pushing our buttons. Thanks for that.
 
seems that there's got to be a bit of bi in just about everyone...no?

ok ok... there are some guys who determinedly deny it, but you know...ah well
 
seems that there's got to be a bit of bi in just about everyone...no?

ok ok... there are some guys who determinedly deny it, but you know...ah well

That's kind of what I thought, but if that's true then there are definitely some people who would die before they admitted it.
 
That's kind of what I thought, but if that's true then there are definitely some people who would die before they admitted it.

So many people have it pounded into their heads that same sex fun is BAAAAAD! and well get them a ticket to hell, so the repress the urges. Eventually a lot of them end up being really fucked up, pour souls.
 
So many people have it pounded into their heads that same sex fun is BAAAAAD! and well get them a ticket to hell, so the repress the urges. Eventually a lot of them end up being really fucked up, pour souls.

I feel sorry for them.
 
seems that there's got to be a bit of bi in just about everyone...no?

ok ok... there are some guys who determinedly deny it, but you know...ah well



I am very attracted to women, but realize I enjoy both. To me being bi-sexual is a form of homosexuality and many are afraid to admit it.

Reason why I told her not to use Labels is due to pride, most men might feel embarrassed or shame and it could take away from the fun.
 
I'm with the rest of the folks here: don't worry about pinning a label. You're both having fun, and the other guy doesn't seem to mind the attention, so as long as everybody's cool with the proceedings, don't make too much about what it might mean.

Heck, a good percentage of us commenting on this thread wish we had a woman like you, who's okay with 1. actually bringing another person into your marriage bed, and 2. your husband going outside the usual sexual box

Keep doing what you're doing. You're enjoying yourself and your husband is enjoying himself. Don't make a big thing of it.
 
I've said for some time now, that we should have moved past the lables along time ago and just see our selvs as either a-sexuals or sexuals. I know my self good enuff, or atleast I think I do, to know that I cant ever see my self in a pure gay relationship, so atleast I know I'm not gay. But, do I get turned on by gay or bisexual sex, sure, do I sometimes fantazise about trying it out, yup. But when I think about it, I get turned on by seeing other ppl that are horny and enjoying them selvs. There's too many labels these days, and defining them often means dragging parts from different tags together and we just end up blurring the lines and causing more confusion. First it was what, LG, then LBG, then LBGT, and now theres the LBGTQ and LBGTQ+...

As for the on topic part, sure, one could say that OP's hubby is somewhat bi, but does it really matter? If you're happy, and you both get enjoyment and satisfaction out it, dont stop and question the terminology too hard. Let your hubby do what ever feels right then and there. And as for the OP herself, I wishd every woman was this openminded about it. Would make it sooooooo much easier for us guys too
 
If your spouse remains committed to you and your relationship, then does it matter if he/she is bi? Speaking for myself as a bi man, I'm firmly committed to my marriage to my wife.
 
He likes to put other men’s dicks in his mouth. Regardless of how they end up in there, I’m pretty sure that counts as being bi.
 
No labels

Maybe some day there will be a time where labels don't really matter or exist anymore. I say just enjoy the pleasure.
 
Back
Top